OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 06/29/2014, 08:44 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 06/27/2014, 11:09 PMWorst Movie Scenes of All Time: Episode 6
This was voted in a list of most terrible scenes that should've been deleted, but c'mon, an angry, killer exploding parakeet is part of what made Freddy/Nightmare on Elmstreet great! :P
100% agree with you! This scene rules because it's taking a normally innocuous creature (cute parakeet pet) to the point of absurdity.

Plus, the final theory of ol' pops (firecracker)  suggests that he thinks his son is a sick f&ck. Wrongfully accused of such a sadistic act, the son can't help but feel upset. That's the formula for quickly establishing the father-son relationship.
An insightful analysis, comrade! Well said! Kids these days, think they know all about what it takes to make a great and enduring horror flick! It ought to have the right amount of horror AND comedic relief with a touch of absurdity to balance it all out... Freddy was a demonic mass murderer, but he had a sly sense of humor and that makes all the difference if you ask me! :P It is why he became a beloved cultural icon, an enduring part of the great American film fabric!

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/05/2014, 03:47 AMsuck it, fuckers... i leave you with a cliffhanger until i get more time.
I love how TRON simply posted a Shovel Night video—he didn't even raise an eyebrow (or bat an eyelash) at Ron Jeremy sharing words of wisdom with our community.

STATUS: Personally, I like it when the tunes don't get cut off abruptly in videos, so Nulltard's trailer gets +1 for allowing music to play at the end.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mathius

Alt-Nintega

omg that shovel night game is amazing..what system is this on?

Medic_wheat

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

jtucci31

Lol Nulltard that video was awesome. I kept passim it up because I've been on my phone but I finally watched it. Great work! The masses will flood soon enough

Alt-Nintega

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 07/05/2014, 04:47 PMwhat happened to dankss? he just disappeared
Life probably. I like his video with futurematt5.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 07/05/2014, 07:02 AM
Quote from: guest on 07/05/2014, 03:47 AMsuck it, fuckers... i leave you with a cliffhanger until i get more time.
I love how TRON simply posted a Shovel Night video—he didn't even raise an eyebrow (or bat an eyelash) at Ron Jeremy sharing words of wisdom with our community.
:roll: :shock:
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 07/05/2014, 10:47 AMomg that shovel night game is amazing..what system is this on?
I didn't even know ron was still alive Esetban  :roll: :shock: For you're question Tommy it's on Wii U,3DS and PC.
IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Mathius

There may be hope for the business side of retro gaming after all. Pat and Ian starting to call out shady eBay sellers.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Mathius on 07/06/2014, 07:25 PMThere may be hope for the business side of retro gaming after all. Pat and Ian starting to call out shady eBay sellers.
I like that they do this

They did a similar blog about a fishy little Samson as well

roflmao

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Mathius on 07/06/2014, 07:25 PMThere may be hope for the business side of retro gaming after all. Pat and Ian starting to call out shady eBay sellers.
Just watched/listened to this. Wow, that's hilarious.
IMG

Otaking

The Computer Chronicles - Computer Games (1985)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Otaking

The State of Retro Game Collecting - Pat the NES Punk
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NightWolve

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhuN2R3IIp77DdZ0mz
As part of an unintentional "Don't do drugs/crack" campaign video that went a bit "viral." ;)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/09/2014, 02:00 AMhttp://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhuN2R3IIp77DdZ0mz
As part of an unintentional "Don't do drugs/crack" campaign video that went a bit "viral." ;)
I can't believe I watched all of this.
IMG

Medic_wheat

Thanks to WHO EVER posted that video of "Kids React" to the gameboy I stayed up until 4AM last night watching various

"Teens, Kids, Elderly React" videos from the same guys who made the gameboy reaction video.....

highly enjoyable....

but now I am half awake at work...

luckly none of my morning appointments have bothered to come.....for once I am happy it is raining...usually keeps people from keeping appointments...

HailingTheThings

Lava Loc is the shit. LASER LIGHTS!!!
IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 07/21/2014, 10:06 PMWhat are you watching on Youtube Dailymotion? This.

The Most Insane Amusement Park Ever (Full Length)
During 80's, I went to Action Park every year, but that full-loop water slide was never open. 

The jingles for TV ads are still tattooed on my brain...

"Action Park so HOT it's COOL COOL COOL..." (Just one of many)

Sadler

Old Man Dancing to #shutyourtrap

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 07/22/2014, 05:17 AMDuring 80's, I went to Action Park every year, but that full-loop water slide was never open. 

The jingles for TV ads are still tattooed on my brain...

"Action Park so HOT it's COOL COOL COOL..." (Just one of many)
That's awesome, I'm glad you're still with us, sir. lol

Quote from: Sadler on 07/22/2014, 10:08 AMOld Man Dancing to #shutyourtrap
Wow, what an animated old one. Kudos to that man.
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: Sadler on 07/22/2014, 10:08 AM
Old Man Dancing to #shutyourtrap
Hey, not bad for an old timer. ;)

elderbroom

I just started with the "The Video Game Years" from the guys at Retroware.  Going in order, and just finished 1983.

I will admit I didn't read or search this whole thread.  It's damn huge.  But can anyone recommend some get TG-16 related YouTubers ? maybe some folks on this very site that post content.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

HailingTheThings

Quote from: elderbroom on 07/23/2014, 10:38 PMI just started with the "The Video Game Years" from the guys at Retroware.  Going in order, and just finished 1983.

I will admit I didn't read or search this whole thread.  It's damn huge.  But can anyone recommend some get TG-16 related YouTubers ? maybe some folks on this very site that post content.
Not strictly Turbo, but has had PCE stuff on his channel before and I rather enjoy him. Doesn't get an awful lot of hits, so I figure I'd tell you to check him out:

futurematt5

https://www.youtube.com/user/futurematt5
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: elderbroom on 07/23/2014, 10:38 PMI just started with the "The Video Game Years" from the guys at Retroware.  Going in order, and just finished 1983.

Let's not forget Chris Bucci's Turbo Views. The best Turbo reviews on the net. Highly enjoyable.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL75F8CCAC0D21A523

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Mathius on 07/23/2014, 11:42 PM

Let's not forget Chris Bucci's Turbo Views. The best Turbo reviews on the net. Highly enjoyable.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL75F8CCAC0D21A523
Was gonna say that, but figured it was a given. If Mister elderbroom didn't already know the greatness that is The Bucci, I would be sad.
IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 07/24/2014, 01:56 AMEnjoy them proper. Buy DVDs from Bucci.
turboviews.jpg
I boughts the propers. :3 Wish they were pressed silver, but for him I'll settle for burnt purple.
IMG

wildfruit

elderbroom

Thanks guys ! I've certainly seen the vast majority of the Turbo Views videos over the years. I don't own the DVDs .. yet.  However at his site now, and seeing he's got a Vol 1,2 combo pack.  Will look more at that.

Also will check out futurematt5 as not sure I've seen more than a video or two from his channel.
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

Otaking

Will Ferrell Outtakes - Eastbound & Down

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Not youtube,but's it's gamcenter cx it's a episode where arnio plays mega man x  :mrgreen:
http://www.gamingcx.com/2014/07/gamecenter-cx-episode-178-mega-man-x.html
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Otaking

Israel/Palestine, Russell Brand/Sean Hannity: Round 2 (The Trews E114)

SuperPlay

Otaking

Top 10 Decade Defining Actors: 1990s
Top 10 Decade Defining Actors: 1980s

roflmao

A scene from Matrix: Reloaded dubbed with popular 8 & 16-bit sound effects. Lol.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 08/11/2014, 11:08 PMA scene from Matrix: Reloaded dubbed with popular 8 & 16-bit sound effects. Lol.
Pretty cool, and I recognize that BGM anywhere, tis from Contra. Sound effects are mostly Super Mario Bros., Mike Tyson's Punch Out, some Street Fighter and I didn't think strongly about the source of others, but yeah. That's one of my favorite movie fight scenes actually - Reloaded was good for the martial arts choreography even if the plot isn't widely considered as good as the first (I loved it though).

roflmao

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/14/2014, 06:00 AMPretty cool, and I recognize that BGM anywhere, tis from Contra. Sound effects are mostly Super Mario Bros., some Street Fighter and I didn't think strongly about the source of others, but yeah. That's one of my favorite movie fight scenes actually - Reloaded was good for the martial arts choreography even if the plot isn't widely considered as good as the first (I loved it though).
I thought Reloaded was pretty good too. I loved the car chase scene. Lots of good action in that one.

TR0N

Castlevania Retrospective Part 2 - 16-bit days
IMG

Joe Redifer

NightWolve

Quote from: TR0N on 08/23/2014, 03:16 AMCastlevania Retrospective Part 2 - 16-bit days
Pretty good, I should check out the Mega Drive version some time along with that X68000 version he highlighted.

Yeah, like Joe is alluding to, the narrator of the video (Steven Kelly) pronounces SNES as "Snazzz." ;)