Your Daily Dose of Gaming.

Started by Ninja Spirit, 07/15/2005, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

munchiaz

Been playing Hyrule warriors on the Wii U. Really fun game. mindless combos, but the management of the map is a lot of fun.  Also been playing Vanguard bandits on psp, and the smash bros. demo on 3DS

Miracle_Warrior

Quote from: BeefJerky on 07/26/2014, 06:45 PMStarted playing another round of Dishonored again. Way too short, but it's a lot of fun, still gotta pick up the GOTY edition for the DLC (I don't have internet at home).
Just finished Dishonored for the second time the other day as well.  I enjoyed this game so much.  My second playthrough was passive, so I didn't kill anyone.  I have to say, destroying everything in sight was much more fun.

Digi.k

Wished I never picked up Diablo - reaper of souls.. it's reaped my social life up now...

Also Forza Horizon 2 is an amazing racing game

me vs steam train
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=FF3EB0489A4CFC07&id=FF3EB0489A4CFC07!324&v=3

me vs them
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=FF3EB0489A4CFC07&id=FF3EB0489A4CFC07!325&v=3

Digi.k

Quote from: munchiaz on 09/24/2014, 02:11 PMI've been playing some vanguard bandits on my psp. Also, been playing the smash bros 3ds demo
I just cannot get into the smash bros games...  I love the aesthetics but the gameplay isn't to my taste.  :(

HailingTheThings

Kaze Kiri, this soundtrack makes me wanna. . . so many things.

The game's not bad either. lol I really like dat jump attack. Fun shit. Throwing feels hot as well, real hot. Gonna go ahead and get back to playing.

Super glad I didn't have to pay over a hundo for it. Thanks to the German-Man. Although, it definitely feels like one of those games that I wouldn't mind paying somewhere in the ballpark of what an original copy goes for.

Cheers!
IMG

esteban

Kate Kiri has never impressed me. I'm hoping to give it another chance, though. In the future. Far future.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 10/05/2014, 08:07 AMKate Kiri has never impressed me. I'm hoping to give it another chance, though. In the future. Far future.
You're a "Far future."

:3
IMG

Digi.k

love the photography mode in FH2, there is a homage to an AM2 arcade game in one of those challenges, you can quickly flick from a race to taking pics in a second and adjust; aperture, focus, vignette, etc..

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

geise

Gorgeous digi.k! 

For me I have been playing mostly Tempest on the Vita.  It is such an addictive game.  Definitely easier than all the other tempest games though.  I also played some Macross 2036 on the pc-engine and some Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the dreamcast.

esteban

Wow, digi.k. W'be come a long way since Rad Racer and Victory Run.

I thought a few of those were legit photos (on my phone).

Geise: TEMPEST ON VITA??!! There  is a new Tempest? I did not know this.

:pcgs:

PukeSter

Been playing Resident Evil 2 on the N64 (better controls and whole game on one cart). For my first Resident Evil, it's a pretty amazing game. I had to look up one or two things, but it is good.

So far I've beaten LeonA, and am now on ClaireB. I'll stop after that.

PukeSter

No posts in a while. Let's keep this alive.

Beat Outrun (PCE) recently. It was fun devising my route, and also telling my Dad that I beat a game he played in college.

Gonna try and conquer Tatsujin (PCE). I can manage to get to the beginning of the 3rd level on the 5 continues provided. Seems pretty fair, the bosses and actual level segments aren't too bad. The mini-bosses are tough.

Also got Art of Balance (Wii U), pretty unique puzzle game.

mitsuman

Played Bomberman with my two daughters and wife tonight. Probably played for about an hour and a half total.
Also played a little bit of Keith courage, sonic spike, and dungeon explorer (that's all the games I own).

PukeSter

Quote from: mitsuman on 11/16/2014, 10:50 PMPlayed Bomberman with my two daughters and wife tonight. Probably played for about an hour and a half total.
Also played a little bit of Keith courage, sonic spike, and dungeon explorer (that's all the games I own).
Good choices. I wish I liked Keith Courage. I beat Dungeon Explorer as the Fighter.

munchiaz

Ive been playing Bayonetta 2. Going through 3rd climax. Also i've been playing smash bros on 3DS. Mostly for glory online matches with little Mac. I've started playing the Binding of Isaac on ps4 (free from PS +) its a really fun and simple game, but has a lots of items that do crazy things, and it keeps you coming back for more. Lastly, I have been playing DDR MAX 2. Trying to lose some weight before i go back home this holiday

roflmao

Happy Birthday, Half-Life 2! It's been 10 years.  Holy Moly.  I spent a good chunk of today playing through it. I can't believe it still looks and plays so well. Yes I can.  But I can't believe it's 10 years old already. :)

TR0N

Wii U
Mario Kart 8

PS4
Dust Elysian Tail

Famicom
Crisis Force

Yeah,Dust Elysian Tail isn't even a new game but it's available finally for the PS4 so i have some thing to play.Here's a review if any one is curious.
Johnny vs. Dust: An Elysian Tail
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

munchiaz

started playing Exile last night. I got to the Mani resurrection point. Plan on beating it later tonight

PukeSter

Started Final Fantasy VI today. 4.5 hours in and at the Ghost Train boss. The only other RPGs I've beaten are Mario RPGs and a few Ys games, but it's great to finally play another masterpiece!

Also getting a PS3 next week to replace my 360. Can't wait to play Last of Us, Journey and One Piece Pirate Warriors.

SamIAm

Playing Ico for the first time. I got the PS3 remake. I'm enjoying it a lot, and I like that it's hard enough to be interesting but not hard enough that you feel like you need a walkthrough.

roflmao

I played some Facebook tonight.  It's funny how bent out of shape people get when being called on price gouging. Interesting that the gouger is a member here but, afaik, hasn't posted his sales thread here. Sadly, I don't play Facebook enough to think about taking screenshots of the discussions I get involved in.  The OP deleted the thread when the shit hit the fan...

munchiaz

Quote from: guest on 11/29/2014, 12:46 AMI played some Facebook tonight.  It's funny how bent out of shape people get when being called on price gouging. Interesting that the gouger is a member here but, afaik, hasn't posted his sales thread here. Sadly, I don't play Facebook enough to think about taking screenshots of the discussions I get involved in.  The OP deleted the thread when the shit hit the fan...
I watched this unfold. He made a post yesterday about needing money because his ex wife is planning on moving to a different state and taking the kids, so he needs an attorney. I purchase Ai cho Aniki from him for $30. I don't see that as overpriced, but many of his other games were over priced. Hopefully the whole attorney thing is true, thats one of the reason i decided to buy a game from him.

munchiaz

So I have been playing a lot of smash bros on the Wii U. even had a 5 player game going on last night during Thanksgiving. It was tons of fun. I've also started playing Lunar on the Sega CD since i recently fixed my X'eye

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 11/29/2014, 12:46 AMI played some Facebook tonight.  It's funny how bent out of shape people get when being called on price gouging. Interesting that the gouger is a member here but, afaik, hasn't posted his sales thread here. Sadly, I don't play Facebook enough to think about taking screenshots of the discussions I get involved in.  The OP deleted the thread when the shit hit the fan...
I had been paying attention to that guy for a while. Everyday, multiple times per day it was "Look what I bought on ebay, look! Look!" And now he's like "Ahh, fuck I need money, because tits n' such!"

Seems fishy.
IMG

munchiaz

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 11/29/2014, 03:24 AM
I had been paying attention to that guy for a while. Everyday, multiple times per day it was "Look what I bought on ebay, look! Look!" And now he's like "Ahh, fuck I need money, because tits n' such!"

Seems fishy.
I never really paid to much attention to the FB. I'm going to hit him up tomorrow and make sure he ships my game

esteban

Quote from: munchiaz on 11/29/2014, 03:36 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 11/29/2014, 03:24 AM

Seems fishy.
I never really paid to much attention to the FB. I'm going to hit him up tomorrow and make sure he ships my game
You guys and your modern social media.

VenomMacbeth

I just wanna say that I am so glad I took the plunge & bought a copy of Metal Black.  It's one of the best shooters I've yet played, a perfect balance of atmosphere, graphics, and addictive gameplay, in a way unlike any other game I've played.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

SuperGrafx

I've been playing a game on my Windows Phone called Tiny Troopers
Yes it's a mobile game and yes it's on a supposedly inferior phone platform, but it's still great fun.  Sort of like a modern day version of Cannon Fodder (which was a cool game on the Atari Jaguar).

esteban

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 12/06/2014, 06:00 PMI've been playing a game on my Windows Phone called Tiny Troopers
Yes it's a mobile game and yes it's on a supposedly inferior phone platform, but it's still great fun.  Sort of like a modern day version of Cannon Fodder (which was a cool game on the Atari Jaguar).
Cannon Fodder was a fun game. :)

roflmao

A week or so ago I picked up 2 licenses of Terraria off Steam ($2/ea!) and today I finally got around to setting up my primary computer and an old laptop with this game.  My 6yr old and I have spent a good chunk of the afternoon playing and having a blast. I've heard this game compared to Minecraft a lot (another game the lil and I play regularly) but thats more sandbox (Legos with zombies) and this is more focused on exploration and crafting.  From what I've seen in videos there's sooo much stuff! I wonder if I can set up a persistent world on my old P4... :)

wildfruit

Been playing advance wars. So good. I missed the boat at the time wasn't really into turn based stuff at the time.

TR0N

Wii U
Shantae and the Pirates Curse

PS3
Grandia

I wasn't expecting the wii u to get the latest shantae,good thing it did it's a fun 2D platformer.
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse Official Wii U Trailer
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

munchiaz

Wii U:
Smash bros. Been putting a good amount of time into this one. I havent had a lot of times for games, as I'm studying for a cert exam, but this one is easy to pick up and play.

3DS:
Started playing Pokemon Omega Ruby as i got it for xmas. I'm doing my first ever Nuzlocke run, and its pretty fun so far.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

PukeSter

On holiday break from school. Beat these games so far.

Fez
Super Meat Boy
VVVVVV
Journey

Playing Monster World IV, will start other stuff too

HailingTheThings

Guilty Gear Xrd has been doing a whole bunch of IMG on me as of late.
IMG

MrFlutterPie

Fatal Fury Special!!!!! Wo0t!!!!!

On the SNES.

Oh.

:(

PCEngineHell

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 12/30/2014, 10:52 PMFatal Fury Special!!!!! Wo0t!!!!!

On the SNES.

Oh.

Beat the SFC version the other day myself. Btw, your Snes version is missing the bouncing tits. Just sayin....

mackdanger

I have been alternating between Ninja Commando (MVS), Legendary Axe 2 (PCE), and Ninja Combat (MVS). I hope I can get my hands on a DUO R soon so I can play the CD games I have waiting.
Check out "Skill Sets" my 1CC / No Death video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/richardgalactic

munchiaz

I beat Ninja Warriors Again for the SFC last night.

PukeSter

Quote from: mackdanger on 12/31/2014, 10:58 AMI have been alternating between Ninja Commando (MVS), Legendary Axe 2 (PCE), and Ninja Combat (MVS). I hope I can get my hands on a DUO R soon so I can play the CD games I have waiting.
Good luck on beating LA II. The final level can be confusing and the robots are annoying. Good game though.

Beat Monster World IV. Very good game, and I'm not even that big a fan of the Genesis.

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 12/30/2014, 11:08 PM
Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 12/30/2014, 10:52 PMFatal Fury Special!!!!! Wo0t!!!!!

On the SNES.

Oh.

Beat the SFC version the other day myself. Btw, your Snes version is missing the bouncing tits. Just sayin....
I have Japanese AES for that ;)

wildfruit

Quote from: TR0N on 12/27/2014, 02:07 AMWii U
Shantae and the Pirates Curse

PS3
Grandia

I wasn't expecting the wii u to get the latest shantae,good thing it did it's a fun 2D platformer.
Still waiting for shantae to release in EU. Cant decide wether to get wii u or 3ds version tho

Medic_wheat

Not sure where to post. But I when I as in a Gamestop during the holiday break I saw this. I just had to share.

IMG

PCEngineHell

Fine text on price label says Crimes & Punishment. Someone put the wrong price tag on it.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/01/2015, 04:03 PMFine text on price label says Crimes & Punishment. Someone put the wrong price tag on it.
Well what do you know. I totally missed that.

PCEngineHell

World of Tanks, been running the E25 a lot lately.

IMG

It will be rare soon, they are pulling it from the in game store. At any rate, according to in game player tracking, I play this particular tank destroyer better then 80 percent of the North American player base. Most recent match was another ACE tanker win. Went in with the smallest TD with the smallest gun and came out the highest scorer on the team due to super aggressive play.

IMG

IMG

IMG

Oh yeah, for those WWII buffs out there, yes, I do have a Maus lol! :P

IMG

wildfruit

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 01/02/2015, 12:04 AMOh yeah, for those WWII buffs out there, yes, I do have a Maus lol! :P
IMG
What I wouldn't give to drive a tiger II through the streets with impunity

PCEngineHell

Tiger II was impressive, but the legendary Maus was more so. It was, and still is, the largest, heaviest tank ever made. Even more so then the American 105 mm Super-Heavy T95. Thankfully of the two made, one of the hulls was in decent enough condition to be put on display with the turret of the other, whose own hull was all but destroyed internally before capture to prevent use. We really are lucky production of the Maus took so long and that it never got into full swing. Had it done so there is no way the Shermans, let alone the KV-1 or IS would have stood a chance against a Maus supported by Jagdtigers, Panthers and Tiger II.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_VIII_Maus

munchiaz

Since i finished with my Cisco cert exam, i can now get back to playing Lunar:The silver star. I got Mia on my team last night, and I'm heading for the Tower where Althena lives.