@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Turbo/PCE/Genesis/SNES RGB-to-YPbPr/Component Video Chip For Sale!

Started by turbokon, 06/14/2013, 02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Bernie

I cannot express how good these systems look, with this chip installed.  I have had a couple Duos modded with this chip, and the difference on a nice CRT, is night and day.  Well worth it.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bernie

cjameslv

I must be out of the loop. I have an iphone but no idea what tapatalk is...

Bernie

Quote from: cjameslv on 01/14/2015, 10:24 AMI must be out of the loop. I have an iphone but no idea what tapatalk is...
It when you tap dance while typing on your phone in the forums.

turbokon

Somebody put these component boards to use in another way and it's pretty slick:)

IMG
IMG
IMG

www.tg16pcemods.com

roflmao

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Bernie

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

esteban

Quote from: turbokon on 02/11/2015, 09:04 PMSomebody put these component boards to use in another way and it's pretty slick:)

IMG
IMG
IMG
Wow! That is awesome.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cjameslv

Psycho Punch

...never heard about that part. Is it a proprietary connector? :P
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

turbokon

It also mates with a Sega Genesis and a SNES via its respective cables.

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

www.tg16pcemods.com

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sarumaru

Quote from: turbokon on 02/15/2015, 09:46 PMIt also mates with a Sega Genesis and a SNES via its respective cables.

IMG
I came...  where does one pay to obtain this magical box ?

turbokon

www.tg16pcemods.com