The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

HailingTheThings

IMG

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Bernie on 01/14/2015, 03:54 PMIs this you Nulltard?     :lol:

IMG
Believe it or not, that's not that rare of an occurrence here. Seen college age girls just pull down their leggings and piss right in the middle of the platform. The drunk do all kinds of crazy shit here.

NightWolve

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/19/2015, 09:00 PMIMG
You can kind of tell from the side that the guy is smiling as whatever is being squirted out at what he's holding... Heh.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/14/2015, 03:58 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 01/14/2015, 03:54 PMIs this you Nulltard?     :lol:

IMG
Actually, throw a couple hundred pounds on that guy and it looks eerily similar to me.

I wonder if this was from my Vegas years before i underwent my cold-weather acclimation transformation.... i honestly don't remember enough from that period of my life to say it isn't me.
Oh sweetie you are not as fat as you think you are.  Plus I just love my man to have a little extra meat to keep me warm at night.  Love you miss you!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

JoshTurboTrollX

IMG
IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

bob

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2015, 10:21 AM/analysis.jpg
You have no idea how significant that fountain in the second picture is to my life. 
LITERALLY forced my wife to SF for our honeymoon to see that brick wasteland.

bob

Quote from: guest on 01/22/2015, 08:14 PMHah, small world. Did you alsonsee all of the wacky face sculptures?
Shut up. That wasnt an invitation for you to keep spamming the boards.

Dicer

Quote from: Dicer @ NeoGAF
Quote from: sixteen-bit"Ayy lmao. Craigslist personals poppin' off during MAGfest."
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
I hope someone complies...

MrFulci

Wow, dicer, I read the first screen cap, and skimmed the rest. Enough for me. Your casual encounter experience? I wish you luck, and ride the wild wave.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

NightWolve

Psycho Punch

I told you not to post my craigslist ad here! MODS????
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

SuperGrafx

Quote from: guest on 01/25/2015, 02:48 PMI told you not to post my craigslist ad here! MODS????
LOL!  :D

cjameslv

Quote from: Dicer on 01/25/2015, 12:08 PM
Quote from: Dicer @ NeoGAF
Quote from: sixteen-bit"Ayy lmao. Craigslist personals poppin' off during MAGfest."
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
I hope someone complies...
That man knows how to OBEY like a boss!

NecroPhile

Well, that's 60 seconds of my life I'm not getting back.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Dicer

NightWolve

ClodBusted

LostFlunky

/adsense_zpsba33b7e0.png

... at pcengine-fx.com

munchiaz

NecroPhile

LostFlunky

:lol:
Quote from: guest on 01/27/2015, 11:46 AMYou know, adsense targets those ads to individuals based on google's tracking of your search and browsing history.

welcome to the other side of the closet door! :D

people of all nationalities, religions, and sexual preferences are welcomed in the world of obey.  It is my hope that you feel liberated and revel in forging a new identy, a true identity, for yourself here and in all of life!  I'd hug you if I wasn't scared of getting poked.
Lol - thanks!

I guess since I didn't click on the "Asian women" ad, the ad-server got a little pissy with me...:lol:

NightWolve

And followed up by an astroglide ad!  :lol:

NecroPhile

I feel ripped off.  My ads are for cereal and free checking accounts.

munchiaz

I get this shit on my work computer and i don't know why

xcrement5x

Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/27/2015, 01:10 PMI feel ripped off.  My ads are for cereal and free checking accounts.
Lol I get Cheerios ads and ones about buying gold and silver. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

MrFulci

I don't see any ads on this site, because I block them  :lol:
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

NightWolve

IMG

Here's an ad I got after clicking here from Nulltard's post. ^___^

"Eugenia" - Russian babe by name and looks possibly. :) It is a Greek name by origins though.

Psycho Punch

Mine is showing Bailey Jay as a date in the ad, what could it possibly mean?

Digi.k

it's kitty time again !

IMG

NightWolve

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: Digi.k on 01/27/2015, 11:22 PMit's kitty time again !

IMG
I can't stop watching this.  WTF is going on here??  There is so much I want to know.

esteban

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 01/28/2015, 09:06 PM

IMG
I can't stop watching this.  WTF is going on here??  There is so much I want to know.
The ornate dress on the human seems ridiculous for this acrobatic feline extravaganza.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bartre

US Cellular and H&R block.

I guess i should accept it, I'm old and boring.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/29/2015, 03:43 AM
Quote from: esteban on 01/28/2015, 11:28 PM
Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 01/28/2015, 09:06 PM

IMG
The ornate dress on the human seems ridiculous for this acrobatic feline extravaganza.
No... the dress is perfect! Also, I'd be willing to bet this individual wears her hair in a bun. This sort of thing could not have gone down any other way.

This also has to have been captured from an installment of David Letterman's Stupid Pet Tricks.

it is interesting to note the difference in technique used by each cat. I think the white one is the most fun to watch. When I see the look on its face, I hear Eye of the Tiger in my mind.
Agreed on all counts.

TOTAL BUN.

ALSO, the white cat is the cutest to watch because he seems so confident and his upper body doesn't flail around like the the others...but his haunch/tail swings like a hairy spazzbomb. So, apparently, some part of the cat has to flail around.

NightWolve

IMG

Even Falcom occasionally misspells Ys as Y 's. ;)

o.pwuaioc

Ys was Y's on the Master System box, too.

Sarumaru

Quote from: guest on 01/29/2015, 09:59 PMYs was Ys on the Master System box, too.
Ys was Ys on Ys is Ys

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/30/2015, 05:26 AMIMG
Did the Japanese consumer feel like the coverart was a faithful representation of the game?

Were they fooled by it?

I want to know.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: guest on 01/29/2015, 09:59 PMYs was Ys on the Master System box, too.
Never knew there was autocorrect here. Smart.

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/29/2015, 08:12 PMEven Falcom occasionally misspells Ys as Y 's. ;)
I love those cute figurines.

NightWolve

Yeah, I had to defeat autocorrect with the extra space to get Y 's... It put up a damn good fight, that's for sure!

Psycho Punch

esteban

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 01/30/2015, 05:48 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 01/30/2015, 05:26 AMIMG
Did the Japanese consumer feel like the coverart was a faithful representation of the game?

Were they fooled by it?

I want to know.
Might have been fooled by the baps, might have been. lol
IMG

Joe Redifer