OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: TR0N on 01/15/2015, 01:56 AMI've seen the trailer before you looking forward to MKX ? I know i am i was entertain by MK9 despite it's awful netcode.I just hope ed boon and staff get it right for MKX this time around.
Nah, my hopes of ever catching up to modern systems are long since passed. I stopped at a PS2 and am backlogged with PS1 games as well! I will pick up a PS3 at some point for the Metal Gear Solid game I bought, but am in no rush. I had my fun with MKs at the arcade, last one being UMK3. Had a friend I used to play against at a pizza place that used to have it. A few years back, I did do a few rounds of that version on the PS3, whatever it is... The fatalities sure have changed, that's for sure! The graphic detail has advanced quite a bit. Anyway, you might get a kick out of this video:

Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski Play "Mortal Kombat X" With Conan O'Brien

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/01/2015, 01:51 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 01/15/2015, 01:56 AMI've seen the trailer before you looking forward to MKX ? I know i am i was entertain by MK9 despite it's awful netcode.I just hope ed boon and staff get it right for MKX this time around.
Nah, my hopes of ever catching up to modern systems are long since passed. I stopped at a PS2 and am backlogged with PS1 games as well! I will pick up a PS3 at some point for the Metal Gear Solid game I bought, but am in no rush. I had my fun with MKs at the arcade, last one being UMK3. Had a friend I used to play against at a pizza place that used to have it. A few years back, I did do a few rounds of that version on the PS3, whatever it is... The fatalities sure have changed, that's for sure! The graphic detail has advanced quite a bit. Anyway, you might get a kick out of this video:

I've watch that video before and it is funny.Before,MK9 came out the last one i played was UMK3 to and that was it for me.Then ed boon at netherealm studio's did the reboot and i was hooked again.I wouldn't worry about having a current gen console at least MKX will be on the 360&PS3 as well.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

SuperPlay

Gaki No Tsukai Chinko Machine & Thai Kick

Medic_wheat

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/01/2015, 01:51 AM

Of man I have such a backlog of current and past ten games. It is a blessing and a curse. Which is why I am never in a hurry to buy any one game. There will always be good fun and hidden gem games to explor and play on the cheap.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 02/01/2015, 07:28 PMPaperboy 3: The Hard Way
Despite Justin Silverman being a dick, I kinda wish Underbelly would have got a bigger break and would continue to make videos regularly.
IMG

Medic_wheat

Check out this video on YouTube:
And now this game will be MORE expensive. Guess I had better get it next.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit

NightWolve

esteban

Mzo

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
My Backloggery

Sadler

Medic_wheat

SignOfZeta

I don't know how to embed videos with Tapatalk but this is one I ran across last month and it really rocked my shit:
Fans of OG synths will recognize this SPECIFIC kit, fans of prog rock will know the piece. It's kinda lost on anyone who isn't a little bit of both. This is one of my absolute favorite random YouTube finds.
IMG

TR0N

Bullet Heaven HD60 #122 - Border Down
IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/03/2015, 08:41 PMI don't know how to embed videos with Tapatalk but this is one I ran across last month and it really rocked my shit:
Fans of OG synths will recognize this SPECIFIC kit, fans of prog rock will know the piece. It's kinda lost on anyone who isn't a little bit of both. This is one of my absolute favorite random YouTube finds.
That was dope. I still pop Tarkus in, from time to time.
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: TR0N on 02/04/2015, 03:05 AMBullet Heaven HD60 #122 - Border Down
I could be wrong but wasn't boarder down also ported to the game cub?  I tend to remmeber three big name previously Dreamcast only shoot em ups being ported to the GameCube.

esteban

NightWolve

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder in how many markets that was broadcast...

roflmao

TR0N

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/04/2015, 09:36 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 02/04/2015, 03:05 AMBullet Heaven HD60 #122 - Border Down
I could be wrong but wasn't boarder down also ported to the game cub?  I tend to remmeber three big name previously Dreamcast only shoot em ups being ported to the GameCube.
None of G.rev shooters ever got a port to the gamecube.You're probably thinking of ikaruga which is by treasure and got a gc port  :wink: There's been rumors,about border down getting a hd remake but who knows if that will ever happen.By the way bullet heaven does have a ikaruga review.
Bullet Heaven HD #059 - Ikaruga
IMG

NightWolve

Jimmy Fallon Went to Bayside High with "Saved By The Bell" Cast
A great blast from the past! No Screech though! Friggin' Mario Lopez doesn't age... Doesn't look all that different from back then!

Sadler

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/05/2015, 07:49 PMJimmy Fallon Went to Bayside High with "Saved By The Bell" Cast

A great blast from the past! No Screech though! Friggin' Mario Lopez doesn't age... Doesn't look all that different from back then!
Wow, that was really awesome! I'm unashamed to say I loved Saved By The Bell growing up. I get Screech was stabbing a dude in prison, but where was Lisa?!

wildfruit

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/05/2015, 07:49 PMJimmy Fallon Went to Bayside High with "Saved By The Bell" Cast

Wow one of my absolute favourite programmes at the time. Nice.

NightWolve

Yeah, gotta respect Jimmy Fallon and his team for putting that little reunion skit together with them!!

=D> =D>

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Sadler on 02/05/2015, 08:00 PM

Wow, that was really awesome! I'm unashamed to say I loved Saved By The Bell growing up. I get Screech was stabbing a dude in prison, but where was Lisa?!
I remember reading at one point the actress was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder.  Maybe she put acting way behind her since then?

HailingTheThings

Don't think I've seen the girl from Showgirls do anything since.. well Showgirls, 'til now. lol
IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TR0N

IMG

NightWolve

Brian Williams Raps "Who Am I?"

NightWolve

Dogo Roboto Demos - Introducing Spot
They're freakishly very advanced already!!!!!!!!

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/09/2015, 10:27 PMDogo Roboto Demos

Introducing Spot
I am scared. Those creatures are amazing.

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 02/10/2015, 01:32 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 02/09/2015, 10:27 PMDogo Roboto DemosIntroducing Spot
I am scared. Those creatures are amazing.
It's the perfect set up to what everyone long predicted! SkyNet goes online, mass continued misuse/abuse by humans, followed by the roboto revolution under the banner of, "We're NOT gonna be kicked around anymore!!!" :P

TR0N

Introducing Spot
Does this mean we will have a metal gear !????
IMG

TR0N

Yeah Persona 5 is coming  :mrgreen:
Persona 5 PV # 01 via ATLUS Tube
IMG

Sarumaru

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/13/2015, 12:22 AM
I watched the whole damn video. 7:30.

My daughter had a similar Barbie + cat + _______ play set years ago, but I think the cat was a solid hunk of plastic (no special abilities).

Why did I watch the whole damn video?

geise

I wanted to buy this back in the day.  I do have some of the sega PC games.

esteban

Quote from: geise on 02/14/2015, 11:30 AMI wanted to buy this back in the day.  I do have some of the sega PC games.
I like LGR.

He has a lot of wacky hardware...it's fun to watch it in action.

geise

Introducing Spot
Now they need lasers.

NightWolve

Great battle music from Final Fantasy V. Classic FF glory days!! :)

FF5 Boss Series - #16: CLASH ON THE BIG BRIDGE!!!

roflmao

Nice!  My copy of FFV should be arriving any day now.  Really looking forward to playing it.

TR0N

IMG

Sarumaru

Quote from: esteban on 02/14/2015, 05:18 AM
Quote from: Sarumaru on 02/13/2015, 12:22 AM
I watched the whole damn video. 7:30.

My daughter had a similar Barbie + cat + _______ play set years ago, but I think the cat was a solid hunk of plastic (no special abilities).

Why did I watch the whole damn video?
HAHAA. i thought it was lulzzzzz

BigusSchmuck

Medic_wheat

Check out this video on YouTube:

Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun gameplay

Sent from my iPad

Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun gameplay

Being a fan of the series since its PS1 days I would have liked to see how this was to link to the Kain story.

Come to think of it. Why is it when people think or comment on LoK they seem to only focus on Soul Reaver?

Would have liked to see the original LoK game also ported to the Dreamcast. Oh well.

NightWolve

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 02/23/2015, 11:44 PMhttp://digg.com/video/the-hardest-mario-level-in-existence
8 minutes of my life that I will never get back. lol
WTF ? Somebody actually can do that for reals and rules of the game weren't reprogrammed to allow for it ? DAMN...

poponon