OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarumaru

kosko99

Somehow... I wanted to see again this scene from Robocop....
Robocop Murphy Shot Dead.
Good old violence

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

poponon

Damn is that at the end of popful mail?/ I must have turned the console off before it got to that part. shitty

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Quote from: poponon on 02/27/2015, 08:25 AMDamn is that at the end of popful mail?/ I must have turned the console off before it got to that part. shitty
You have to beat the game really fast in order to get the bloopers, it's essentially a way to encourage additional replay of the game :)
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

TR0N

IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Sarumaru

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

JoshTurboTrollX

Important historical videos about box opening:
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Sarumaru

Best track in the game imo :)

PCEngineHell

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

I kept waiting for him to demand that you play Street Fighter: The Movie.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 03/10/2015, 02:33 PM
Van Damme is not amused !? Maybe you should have suggested mortal kombat,beside who do you think johnny cage is base of,of  :wink:
IMG

xcrement5x

This was made for the lifetime achievement award Sakaguchi (Creator of Final Fantasy) got at GDC.

SAKAGUCHI'S FINAL FANTASY - Mega64

ToyMachine78

Thanks to HailingTT I've been watching way too much Continue? . Those guys are freaking idiots, but many of the episodes are really funny. The Last Battle and Warlock episodes had me laughing for a while.

Bklyn4ever

I just finished watching the mini-series "Money & Violence".  Although the acting is pretty poor the show was good. The producer is actually in talks with Netflix and other big platforms for possibly a season 2 release.

Mathius

xcrement5x

jtucci31

Quote from: Mathius on 03/17/2015, 10:37 AMWhat. The. Hell?
My thoughts exactly. Then I found out it was just for some stupid ipad game  #-o

NightWolve

Pixels Official Trailer #1 (2015) - Adam Sandler, Peter Dinklage Movie HD
LMAO! It's got my attention, I'll say that...

seieienbu

I'll probably go see Pixels when it comes out.  I think the last Adam Sandler movie I saw in a theater was Waterboy.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

xcrement5x

Video Game Console Wars | WIRED's Battle Damage

Thankfully no Turbobs sacrificed, but the Dreamcast is apparently surprisingly resilient.

poponon

Quote from: guest on 03/19/2015, 04:43 PMVideo Game Console Wars | WIRED's Battle Damage

Thankfully no Turbobs sacrificed, but the Dreamcast is apparently surprisingly resilient.
Good watch but daaaaamn was it hard watching the slow-mo drops. I hope they didn't throw out the broken consoles afterwords

kosko99

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 03/19/2015, 04:43 PMThankfully no Turbobs sacrificed, but the Dreamcast is apparently surprisingly resilient.
While playing MvC2 for hundreds of hours with dudes, many Dreamcasts died in my presence.  There was a problem that would cause the 4 controller ports to just stop recognizing controllers.  Over time the broken DCs started adding up so at one point right after Sega had pulled the plug on my beloved Dreamcast a guy I know bought 4 for $50 each and we were determined to figure out if there was something we were doing that was ruining the things. 

Through trial and error, we finally found out what was causing all of our Dreamcasts to end up with dead controller inputs.  If an Agetech "green goblin" joystick was plugged into controller port 2, and while the DC was on you then plugged a MAS stick with MAS's default DC plug and a 360 optical stick it would break a DC.  You'd think that the knowledge of this would stop us from doing precisely that but it never did.

The fix somebody posted online was to put in a resistor with more ohms than the default one on the control ports.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

TR0N

IMG

poponon

Splashwave is so good. Amazing production and loads of information. I'm surprised they have so few views

Joe Redifer

Today I learned that Grandia is pronounced as "Granja".

poponon

esteban

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/21/2015, 02:59 PMToday I learned that Grandia is pronounced as "Granja".
Yeah that made me lol

TR0N

Quote from: poponon on 03/21/2015, 03:36 PM/yamon.png

da granja mon
So you have to be high to play it !?  :lol:
IMG

xcrement5x

shawnji

Ha!  That almost made me feel bad about buying my two Shulks.

Almost... >:-D

cr8zykuban0

an awesome game night that some friends and i attended at a favorite local game store here in vegas, retro city games. had an absolute blast this night. also played some duo goodness with sarumaru. cjameslv, where were you at this night? credits to seekfindplay for filming the event

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/21/2015, 02:59 PMToday I learned that Grandia is pronounced as "Granja".
I thought it was funny that they commented on the affordability of the genesis titles, then went on to recommend Alisia Dragoon, Alien Soldier, and Twinkle Tale. Shop around much?

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 03/25/2015, 12:31 PM
I thought it was funny that they commented on the affordability of the genesis titles, then went on to recommend Alisia Dragoon, Alien Soldier, and Twinkle Tale. Shop around much?
Alisia Dragoon used to be really affordable.   ...bums.

esteban

TR0N

IMG

xcrement5x

NightWolve

This was a great dance song I heard on the radio once or twice in the last 2 years and was meaning to look it up some day. Turns out it was much older than I thought (2006!)! I figured it was called "You'll never see me again" but that title's already taken. Anyway, great club music for sure, singer is sexy to boot!
Cry For You (Extended Video Version) (DTVideos Version)
They still play it on rare occasion on a big new-only type Chicago radio station. There's a shorter radio edit version that does sound better at parts and won't drag as much, but I kinda like this one more.

wildfruit

cr8zykuban0

that commercial makes the 3d visuals look pretty good for the snes!

wildfruit

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 03/28/2015, 02:50 PMthat commercial makes the 3d visuals look pretty good for the snes!
£50 was extortionate for a video game back then. I think that's why the snesss didn't do so well.

HailingTheThings

IMG