@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 03/27/2015, 06:54 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 03/27/2015, 02:53 PMchargeup.jpg
Are all three forum members?
Left Side: Fatso Psycho John Nulltard - the OG DildoPhile.

Middle: Creepy random dating ad photo branded DoxPhile that should continue to provide lulz for years to come.

Right Side: ?????? - tall in stature, short in power, lacking of purpose and narrow of vision.

EDIT: Was cjames on the right.

Hey John, for real, your Photoshop skillz have excelled!! MAN... What a fiery act of creation that was right there!
PCEFXCatastrophy.jpg

NightWolve

OH HELL NAW, NO WAY!!! WMAC OF ALL PEOPLE ??? Am I right ?? It could be, am not sure. Yeah, was totally wrong on galam.

esteban

Hahhaahhahaha. Thank you for the much-needed info.

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE WHEN YOU HEAR WHO I THOUGHT THE CREEPY DUDE WAS!

I can't even post it here. I don't want to offend him. He is an academic, after all.

NOTE: I clearly do not know my internet memes.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

Quote from: NightWolve on 03/27/2015, 10:30 PMOH HELL NAW, NO WAY!!! WMAC OF ALL PEOPLE ??? Am I right ?? It could be, am not sure. Yeah, was totally wrong on galam.
You better NOT have really thought that was me.

I'm getting a little tired of your insulting assumptions.

esteban

Quote from: galam on 03/28/2015, 08:44 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 03/27/2015, 10:30 PMOH HELL NAW, NO WAY!!! WMAC OF ALL PEOPLE ??? Am I right ?? It could be, am not sure. Yeah, was totally wrong on galam.
You better NOT have really thought that was me.

I'm getting a little tired of your insulting assumptions.
Hahhahahhahaha.

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/28/2015, 08:32 AM
Quote from: esteban on 03/28/2015, 07:40 AMHahhaahhahaha. Thank you for the much-needed info.

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE WHEN YOU HEAR WHO I THOUGHT THE CREEPY DUDE WAS!

I can't even post it here. I don't want to offend him. He is an academic, after all.

NOTE: I clearly do not know my internet memes.
go back 2-4 pages and educate yourself. It is worth the effort.:D
Hahhahaahha. I remember reading about the crystal, but I failed to connect it to this. Damn gray cells.

I was worried that it was a picture of Professor. Ha!

esteban

There should be a way to prevent multiple posts.

jtucci31

So Nulltard, when can I get a mousepad that has that image on it? :lol:

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

So, that power crystal personal ad has to be a joke, right?

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 03/28/2015, 10:07 PMSo, that power crystal personal ad has to be a joke, right?
I wish it was a joke.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/28/2015, 10:22 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/28/2015, 10:07 PMSo, that power crystal personal ad has to be a joke, right?
I wish it was a joke.
I wasn't joking when I thought it was a photo of Professor. I feel bad admitting that.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 03/28/2015, 11:43 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/28/2015, 10:22 PM
I wish it was a joke.
I wasn't joking when I thought it was a photo of Professor. I feel bad admitting that.
I think I know who it is, but I can't reveal. :3
IMG

bartre

HailingTheThings

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/27/2015, 05:40 PM.... the other forumite (whose identity will be his to disclose)....
Jibba?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cjameslv

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/27/2015, 02:53 PMchargeup.jpg
This is soo good! Just saw this as i got back this morning from my trip. I feel i should add the full pic to show how classy we keep our secret JO Bros location!

/300txys.jpg

A few other things can be found from my trip here as well: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18804.0

I'll get more up soon  as i get a bit of rest. Pretty tired from driving over 20 hours across 6 states to get home.

Digi.k

/LspU0gf.jpg

Sparky

ha, but i want more animated gifs!!! <<stomps foot>>

Digi.k

Bloufo

cjameslv

Psycho Punch

IMG

I CAN NOT FUCK UP FOR THIS.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Joe Redifer

I would play the fucking hell outta that.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/09/2015, 11:56 PMIMG

I CAN NOT FUCK UP FOR THIS.
Download was rated "G" for "Gratuitous use of vulgar language"...

Warbucks

Does this remind you of any game you have played?

IMG

NecroPhile

It is the nineties and there is time for Klax!

xcrement5x

That girl looks really displeased.  I'm pretty sure that's not going to be a fun prom night.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 04/10/2015, 11:32 AMThat girl looks really displeased.  I'm pretty sure that's not going to be a fun prom night.
I'm fairly certain she got so sloshed in the first ten minutes that it didn't matter.
IMG

NightWolve

Anyway, on topic:

"Mortal Kombat X: Made in Chicago"
IMG

Hah, I saw this "Made in Chicago" poster while going to Jewel-Osco and as a Chicagoan I kinda smirked... Should I be proud, ashamed or a little of both at our "fine" "export"  ?? Our US murder capitol status is what gave me a bit of cringe-worthy hesitance at outright pride. :P And I say this as someone who dumped buckets of quarters into MK 1,2,3 arcades BITD.

I've actually passed by their office, well, back when they were still known as Midway Games pre-bankruptcy. It's not that far from me.

"Taylor Swift squaring off against enemy cat giving her the ole 'evil eye.'"
CatVSwift.avif
https://i.imgur.com/30J8GI1.gif

This one had me captivated for a while. Heh. And actually, it's in context now cause that's kind of my feeling with galam or captures it well, the ole evil eye in a sense. ;)

esteban

CHICAGO!

I'd be proud of Mortal Kombat.

Why?

Well, because it's the only relevant thing that Chicago has done this millennium. :)

bob

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/18/2015, 02:38 AMA post that apparently took 3 weeks to draft.
ok, so I don't want to respond to this with a bunch of insults because that would be too easy, and honestly, I didn't read the whole novel. 
However, from what I skimmed while I was taking a shit, I did have a few questions.  I think you might be confusing me with somebody else, but maybe not.  I probably just need my memory jogged.
Now, I'm not going to go back and forth with you because you have proved those exchanges pretty irrelevant in the past.  I have seen you do this with DarkKobold over the years, but the second you got into DoxPhile chat with him for the first time, you actually enjoyed his company.  So I'm not quite sure that I'm the one that is "thin".

So riddle me this batman,
#1, It's possible, but I'm not sure I ever PM'd you "crying" about anything.  Especially regarding Null.  If I did, there may have been some loss in translation.  I've always joked about his +1 posts and spamming DoxPhile, but it wasn't until I joined his site did I realize what a real ass hole he is.

#2, Can you PLEASE explain this??  "Mwahahahaa, I'm working with Tobias now bootlegging all your shit! How do ya like them apples ???"
I did a search for "Tobias" by user galam, and only got two results, both of which I sort of remember posting.  Certainly not that quote.

#3, Again, your sort of schizo rant lost me on this one.  Are you implying I said this someplace (or referenced it somehow?), because this isn't even remotely familiar to me.
"Mwhahaha, remember your buddies with XSEED Games, Jeff Nussbaum and Thomas Lipschultz  ?? Well, guess what ? I'm working with them now too, yep, that's right, so shove that in your pipe and smoke it! They cheated ya fair and square, sucka!!"
I kind of have news for you.  Not everybody follows your troubles or who your enemy is this week.  I honestly don't know anything about your past with XSEED because I never cared to ask.  And if I did, I have forgotten entirely because that's how impactful the story must have been.

You missed the point completely when I said I was getting tired of the assumptions and really took it to heart.  I know I can be deadpan around here, and it might be hard to realize my demeanor, but tough shit.
Anyway, that's all I got on it.
(and if you want to debate member "value" and contributions, don't bother, because my generosity across this forum is not debatable)

NightWolve

Quote from: galam on 04/18/2015, 04:19 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/18/2015, 02:38 AMA post that apparently took 3 weeks to draft.
Don't kid yourself, clown. Just because I didn't immediately respond to this thread and your bitching doesn't mean I've been writing up this post all these past weeks. Who is making wild assumptions now ? That would be you, butthole! Seemed appropriate since I had photos to add to slap you down on the side. Did I somehow lose an ambiguous right selectively defined by galam to respond to something if I don't do so within a week or so ? Is that the time limit according to the world as defined by galam, if you don't respond to something within a week, you should forfeit ever responding to it ?

Quoteand honestly, I didn't read the whole novel.
Looks like you wrote a bit of a novel yourself there, chief.

QuoteI think you might be confusing me with somebody else, but maybe not.  I probably just need my memory jogged.
No, I'm not, and your response confirmed fully for me the butthole that I always thought you to be.

QuoteNow, I'm not going to go back and forth with you because you have proved those exchanges pretty irrelevant in the past. I have seen you do this with DarkKobold over the years, but the second you got into DoxPhile chat with him for the first time, you actually enjoyed his company.  So I'm not quite sure that I'm the one that is "thin".
Just because I chatted with him once simply because I came to chat with Nulltard at DoxPhile and DarkKo was in there doesn't mean I "enjoyed" his company. He initiated the chat, and I would've ignored him else otherwise. No idea how that equates to being thin-skinned. DarkKo hounded multiple people (Necro, vesty, Black Tiger, etc.) when he showed up here and made enemies in principle. I observed it for a long while, stayed out of it, but eventually butted heads with him as well. He wasn't the usual dick in nully's chatroom that he is here, so yeah, a pretty brief civil exchange occurred. Way to go in terms of redirecting this into something completely unrelated in order to make false comparisons!

QuoteSo riddle me this batman,
Copying NecroPhile I see. Better off coming up with your own material. Or is that too difficult for you ?

Quote#1, It's possible, but I'm not sure I ever PM'd you "crying" about anything.  Especially regarding Null.  If I did, there may have been some loss in translation.  I've always joked about his +1 posts and spamming DoxPhile, but it wasn't until I joined his site did I realize what a real ass hole he is.
Sure ya did. Lets refresh that foggy memory of yours then.

1) You saw this: pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=15637.msg359794#msg359794

2) Then you PM'ed me to bitch about it:
Quote from: galamYou DO know my avatar text is a joke, right?
3) I replied back:
Quote from: NightWolveYou DO realize that that was a sarcastic joke at your expense, right ? ;)
Apparently, you still held on to that, cause I dunno what all "these assumptions" you say I have about you are. There's that exchange and then the jab I took in your recent "Top 10 Games" thread which led to your revealing the low class douchebag that I suspected you to be. I've rarely EVER had exchanges with you on this forum, so I remember the few times they occurred.

Again, where all these these assumptions you say I have about you ? I don't see any sensible explanation for what you were pouting about. All that I see here is that you're a thin-skinned weasel who dishes out dozens and dozens of jokety jabs at people, mostly at nully, but when a few come back your way, you can't take it, it stops being funny...

Quote#2, Can you PLEASE explain this??  "Mwahahahaa, I'm working with Tobias now bootlegging all your shit! How do ya like them apples ???"
I did a search for "Tobias" by user galam, and only got two results, both of which I sort of remember posting.  Certainly not that quote.
Are you really that dumb ? You want me to explain it even in announcing you "didn't read" my "novel" ? I'll write it for somebody else to read then, whether your lazy ass does or not.

Your Tobias quote is this:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?msg=397700

Now, what led you to believe I copied an exact quote ? I didn't use the quote feature and it's clearly a mock paraphrasing with liberties based on *something* you said. You essentially rubbed Tobias' recent actions in my face, that you worked with him, etc. I let it slide because it just showed the low class douchebag that you are and it speaks for itself. I know, it was just a jokety joke after all, right ? Fine, but then you came here with that lame asinine "You better NOT have thought it was me!" threat and claiming I have all these insulting assumptions about you, which you have failed to really explain in anything you wrote so far...

Quote#3, Again, your sort of schizo rant lost me on this one.
What's "schizo" about it ?

QuoteAre you implying I said this someplace (or referenced it somehow?), because this isn't even remotely familiar to me.
"Mwhahaha, remember your buddies with XSEED Games, Jeff Nussbaum and Thomas Lipschultz  ?? Well, guess what ? I'm working with them now too, yep, that's right, so shove that in your pipe and smoke it! They cheated ya fair and square, sucka!!" I kind of have news for you.  Not everybody follows your troubles or who your enemy is this week.  I honestly don't know anything about your past with XSEED because I never cared to ask.  And if I did, I have forgotten entirely because that's how impactful the story must have been.
No surprise, even my sarcastic rhetorical question has to be explained to you. Since you proved yourself to be a low class douchebag that exploited Tobias' recent actions to rub in my face, I made a mock quote and essentially asked you "What's next ? Gonna use XSEED or go down my history to find somebody else that cheated me?" I guess it COMPLETELY went over your head.

And no, there's no "enemy of the week." That's a false generalization, the product of a little bitch, emphasis on the little, looking for whatever insults he can to throw back at me. If anybody had an enemy of the week, that would be DarkKo who you brought up yourself, and you could go down the list of epic flame wars with, as mentioned, NecroPhile, BT, Vesty, and Professor, Me, Jibbajabba, etc.

QuoteYou missed the point completely when I said I was getting tired of the assumptions and really took it to heart.  I know I can be deadpan around here, and it might be hard to realize my demeanor, but tough shit.
You failed to explain anything about all these "insulting assumptions" and I can only think of the 2 jabs I mentioned. You failed to explain your pouting as to why it upset you so much that I made a guess you did that joke photo with nully. What was the big deal if you had done that photo with him anyway ? You know what, never mind, don't bother answering that, I don't really care. I had already started writing you off here, to be honest.

Quote(and if you want to debate member "value" and contributions, don't bother, because my generosity across this forum is not debatable)
Yeah, if we subtract your typical dickish or bitchy posts, your unlikable character, we're left with you buying people off like that $900 donation or whatever to Old Rover and I suppose discount sales threads. Admittedly, nobody could ever top you in that dept.

* Yay, another post 3 whole weeks in the making, but I did it! Gosh, I'm slow...

ClodBusted

Where have the random pictures gone?

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 04/18/2015, 05:54 AMCHICAGO!

I'd be proud of Mortal Kombat.

Why?

Well, because it's the only relevant thing that Chicago has done this millennium. :)
It's a fair point, as I didn't know [or consider] that we really exported anything of noteworthiness. ;) But hey, yeah, you can thank us for the Mortal Kombat franchise and epic fatality concepts like this one:

Mortal Kombat 3 - Fatality 1 - Smoke
The WINNER, Smoke, though he may have won, he sure didn't live long enough to enjoy it! "FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!"

And for all the full gore: ALL Mortal Kombat Fatalitites From MK1 To MK9 HD

bob

(Christ, i cant believe i am responding to this, but its 5:30 am and im at the airport so i minus well humor you)

Quote from: galamI think you might be confusing me with somebody else, but maybe not.  I probably just need my memory jogged.
Quote from: NWNo, I'm not, and your response confirmed fully for me the butthole that I always thought you to be.
Oh, ok, that clarifies it.

QuoteJust because I chatted with him once simply because I came to chat with Nulltard at DoxPhile and DarkKo was in there doesn't mean I "enjoyed" his company. He initiated the chat, and I would've ignored him else otherwise. No idea how that equates to being thin-skinned. DarkKo hounded multiple people (Necro, vesty, Black Tiger, etc.) when he showed up here and made enemies in principle. I observed it for a long while, stayed out of it, but eventually butted heads with him as well. He wasn't the usual dick in nully's chatroom that he is here, so yeah, a pretty brief civil exchange occurred. Way to go in terms of redirecting this into something completely unrelated in order to make false comparisons!
He has great hair though.

QuoteCopying NecroPhile I see. Better off coming up with your own material. Or is that too difficult for you ?
Oh ROLF on this one. Coming from the guy whos biggest life accomplishment is translating an existing video game.

Quotebut when a few come back your way, you can't take it, it stops being funny...
WRONG. It remains funny. I dont dish it and expect not to get it. But at least try and be creative when giving it.

QuoteYou failed to explain anything about all these "insulting assumptions" and I can only think of the 2 jabs I mentioned. You failed to explain your pouting as to why it upset you so much that I made a guess you did that joke photo with nully. What was the big deal if you had done that photo with him anyway ? You know what, never mind, don't bother answering that, I don't really care. I had already started writing you off here, to be honest.
So lets be clear, im ONLY answering this because you told me not to.
And i will try and incorporate one of your other points burried in there as well.
The "assumptions" comment that seems to be making you lose sleep was actually a passive aggressive comment towards cjames because i knew that was him. So im sorry princess, for once it wasnt all about you.

You know, i thought you and i were cool, or at least indifferent with each other. Im saying that because the PM about the old avatar text and null was far from "crying". I thought you were bright enough to realize that. And to be honest, im not sure how one would even interpret it as such, but i guess you have some distorted view of people based on your own personality?

QuoteYeah, if we subtract your typical dickish or bitchy HILARIOUS posts
Fixed.

Quoteyou buying people off like that $900 donation or whatever to Old Rover and I suppose discount sales threads. Admittedly, nobody could ever top you in that dept
Uh, who or what did I "buy off"?  I have not benefited one bit from anything i have given away or sold cheap. With me, you get the good and the bad. Its my zen place. Two members on this forum have met me in person, and i assure you they cant attest knowing me would make you look at my posts very differently.

bob

Quote from: guest on 04/19/2015, 06:25 AMIMG
^^galam
and your girl STILL wanted to leave you for me.

esteban

I honestly don't want Nightwolve and galam to be arguing because I want both of them to be happy here at pcefx.

The only solution I can think of, as per King Solomon, is for galam and Nightwolve to simultaneously slice each other in half.

For the love of Keith, please find a way to move forward :)

Keith is our Savior.

Find your salvation in Him.

esteban

BACK IN TOPIC: Remember the random images?

IMG

Warbucks

Why is my bowl empty Bro??
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: galam on 04/18/2015, 04:19 PM(and if you want to debate member "value" and contributions, don't bother, because my generosity across this forum is not debatable)
Don't forget your legendary modesty.  :lol:

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/19/2015, 03:41 AMJust because I chatted with him once simply because I came to chat with Nulltard at DoxPhile and DarkKo was in there doesn't mean I "enjoyed" his company. He initiated the chat, and I would've ignored him else otherwise
We shared a moment! Now you are telling me it meant nothing to you? I've been waiting in chat, day and night, hoping that you'd come back. I miss you.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

IMG

IMG
Take this to DoxPhile

IMG

IMG

/1428693281914.jpg

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

Quote from: guest on 04/19/2015, 03:57 AMWhere have the random pictures gone ?
IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

poponon

BillCosby.jpg

SuperPlay

Warbucks

NightWolve

FYI: Whoever posted the Cat Sneak Attack animated-GIF, it was deleted from the server. I retrieved it from the WayBack Internet Archive and uploaded it to my Photobucket account:

CatSneakAttack.avif

Resized up, just cause.
CatVSwift.avif

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: NightWolve
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 04/20/2015, 11:47 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/19/2015, 03:41 AMJust because I chatted with him once simply because I came to chat with Nulltard at DoxPhile and DarkKo was in there doesn't mean I "enjoyed" his company. He initiated the chat, and I would've ignored him else otherwise
We shared a moment! Now you are telling me it meant nothing to you? I've been waiting in chat, day and night, hoping that you'd come back. I miss you.
He wildly characterized it as "enjoyment" (for an average civil chat with a few barbs I recall about your TAS) which was assigning a feeling to me just to slap together a shoddy false equivalency or what have you. If you wanted to be dick at the time then it would've gone different or I just would've put ya on ignore eventually. I basically just came to chill out for a few hours with Nulltard.
Holy shit, have you ever even heard of a "joke?" You must be a BLAST at parties.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

You're the forum jokester now ? I thought that was galam's job... ;) So, I'm supposed to laugh at the guy that trolls me with his avatar ? The point stands, he attempted to say that just cause we didn't get into a fight in the chatroom, that somehow makes me thin-skinned. Not very bright as far as an attempt to show hypocrisy somehow... And there were a lot more than 2 jabs between you and me, and a whole bunch of other people...

HailingTheThings

IMG