Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

I used to think that the cover for strider had the main character looking like this guy here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edson_Celulari on purpose until I discovered it was the same for the US cover. :lol:

IMG

IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

ClodBusted

InMyDay.webp

NightWolve

Cool guy whose work I ran into that does lots of animation GIFs and is also a big Ys fan.
Sources: http://talking-time.net/printthread.php?t=10120&pp=50&page=12
http://talking-time.net/showthread.php?p=1981930

IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG IMG

IMG IMG
IMG IMG
IMG

Digi.k

IMG

IMG

tlaloc

I found a slightly out of place (or random, perhaps) alternate use of the word bassoon while doing some research after having read a Yuzo Koshiro interview in which he mentioned the one Ys arrangement that stood out to him the most: http://www.squareenixmusic.com/features/interviews/yuzokoshiro.shtml

I took a guess that when he was transcribed as saying "The orchestral arrangements Kentaro Haneda made are particularly great", he was referring to this 'Symphony Ys' CD from 1988:
http://vgmdb.net/album/115

but what's this now....?!

IMG

Looks like third times' a charm for liner note trolls from '88:

IMG
IMG
IMG

Verify for yourselves, it's even on Falcoms' youtube channel [and vgmd.com]:
The words bassoon and f-ggot are the same, so why be so inconsistent? Perhaps Kentaro Haneda was disturbed by the performance of his bassoon player, Shinkichi Maeda, during the '3rd Movement'?!

i don't know, just chit-chattin' is all.

NecroPhile

Ha!  I guess you gotta be homo-un-erectus to suck on the long black stick.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Lol, that's not actually Falcom's Youtube music channel, just a fan collecting/posting stuff.  However, the person has probably just misspelled it, since I think the instrument is spelled fagott not faggot.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NightWolve

That's Josep's Youtube channel, a Falcom fan in Spain. Also goes by the 'jdkluv' handle.

Sarumaru

flyfree.jpg

Psycho Punch

Is that the ending screen for DarkKkobold's PCE game?

NightWolve

He might as well use it for an ending, it could work! Heh.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 10/22/2015, 01:00 PMIs that the ending screen for DildoKKKobold's PCE game?
The cat doesn't really match ours, but otherwise its good. Ours is an orange/white tabby, with a mega man helmet.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

NightWolve

IMG
IMG

ClodBusted

I'll try my breast to keep you guys entertained.

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

tlaloc

Quote from: guest on 10/22/2015, 12:00 PMLol, that's not actually Falcom's Youtube music channel, just a fan collecting/posting stuff.  However, the person has probably just misspelled it, since I think the instrument is spelled fagott not faggot.
Thanks for your correction. My error in judgement.
I feel you might be mistaken in your presumptions as well, xcrement5x.

Firstly, I didn't think it was an official site since they grabbed the liner notes straight from vgmdb.net.
But you wouldn't have known that, since I didn't get to post this pic example on the initial post (forgot to add BBcode link):
IMG

I didn't include this pic from the video game music database website in the original post (only a link), but it clearly shows that whoever wrote 'Faggot' with two 'g's & one 't' wasn't the originator of the [granted] fan-made 'Falcom' youtube channel (which is amazing, btw), so i think you might be wrong (presuming you actually were inferring that the person who 'probably' just misspelled it was this same fan who was behind the youtube channel that you thought i thought was 'official'.. ('pfft'.. & 'lolz' right back@cha yah, xcrement5x, btw).

Also, wikipedia shows in thir page  describing the 'Bassoon' their spelling of the word 'Fagott' is wrong and that it shows it spelled as 'Faggot'. This must be stopped, right?
Isn't it a considered a hate crime now to use such profane language on such a large commercial site as wikipedia?
Let's work together on this, xcrement5x. Let's bring wikipedia down as an example to others. An example to not use their filthy profane language of the profane any longer, or else! How dare they imply that that word 'Faggot' has anything to do with Bassoons [wiki=baffoons] or even have that word on the same page as Bassoon [i don't care that it says (disambiguation) in parentheses next to the link... they must be stopped!].
See:
IMG

:o

All joking aside, now.
Even still, your feedback to my post was and still is muchly appreciated xcrement5x & Nightwolve Thanks out to the both of you for providing non-occulted feedback through letting me know what's up in a direct manner to this here Jerry Jelly
I've gotta be honest and fess up that, yeah...  it [the youtube pages' layout]  really could've fooled me into believing it was actually Falcoms' official youtube channel. So, 'touché' on discerning correctly that i was speaking on false presumptions on that there front, my turbo-compadres, 'touché'!

NightWolve

xcrement5x

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/25/2015, 08:56 PMwat ? ;)
I don't know either, I feel like I might be back in high school were people where would say "hey that's that's really cool!" and then snicker at me.  OH THE TEARS!

I'm happy to have helped (I think) but either way that Youtube channel is pretty well put together, maybe PM the guy and mention the discrepancy, I'd bet they would fix it.  If I had the album I would just look at what it actually says.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NecroPhile

GohanX

Lol lol lol lol lol

FITE ME

NightWolve

:lol:

Well, that settles it then, there's your photo-proof...

Psycho Punch

NecroPhile

xcrement5x

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/26/2015, 04:56 PMI own this CD.  Just took a pic, pardon the high resolution but it is necessary due to small fonts. Click to zoom in.

Here is the definitive answer:
ysfaggot.webp
yspussy-zoom.webp
:-k

I'm glad this has finally been resolved. =D>

NightWolve

When you wanna venture out in MegaMan style:

IMG IMG
IMG

It'd take a lot of guts to go outside with this thing, I'd give anyone credit for doing so! It begs for a beat down in mascot pounding tradition! ;)

Gredler

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/26/2015, 08:14 PMWhen you wanna venture out in MegaMan style:
IMG IMG
It'd take a lot of guts to go outside with this thing, I'd give anyone credit for doing so! It begs for a beat down in mascot pounding tradition! ;)
Finding this a couple weekends ago would've made for a rad Halloween costume, easy :)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/26/2015, 05:05 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 10/26/2015, 05:02 PM:lol:

if anyone wants to take a listen to see what a faggot pussy sounds like:  http://DoxPhile/random/Ys_Symphony.zip
Listening now, sounds nothing like me, thanks. :3
IMG

Warbucks

I actually have friends that would wear this. LMAO

Bernie

wilykat

/BAOJCBX.jpg

>>>photoshopped, it's not really in the new movie<<< highlight to reveal spoiler

NightWolve

Microsoft Edge UnMasked. :)

IMG

Dicer

/random-funny-5-23-09-12.jpg

Enternal

Warbucks

Kids did this at Target

IMG

NightWolve

^ HA!

EDIT/APPEND:
Quote from: Ed BoonHi-Res Kombat .... one of these days I'll post an article explaining how the MK HD edition never came to be.....
MK-HD.jpg

HailingTheThings

IMG

wilykat

Posted on AA forum, it was damn funny:
IMG

a fake Panty Raid cart photoshopped in a thread flaming a seller who tried to sell a very shitty and blatantly fake looking Air Raid cart

HailingTheThings

IMG

SuperGrafx

Psycho Punch

o.pwuaioc

/5e216620751e8f7d4d8d13539abb47e6.jpg

Warbucks

Japan wins Black Friday

IMG

Warbucks

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/26/2015, 05:05 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 10/26/2015, 05:02 PM:lol:

if anyone wants to take a listen to see what a faggot pussy sounds like:  http://DoxPhile/random/Ys_Symphony.zip
I expected a cat playing a bassoon. I'm deeply disappointed.

SuperPlay

ToyMachine78

Emo before it was cool:

IMG

Joe Redifer

I dislike very much the character designs in Dungeon Explorer 2.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/08/2015, 10:41 PMI dislike very much the character designs in Dungeon Explorer 2.
Why?  Just the anime styling or something else?  /genuine curiosity, as I'm a big fan of the art direction in DEII's cutscenes.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Joe Redifer

I don't like the way they look. The male characters are much too feminine for my taste in both character design and apparel (some of the costumes are atrocious). I can't take a villain seriously if he spends more time in front of the mirror stylin' his hair than he does doing world-conquering things.