What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akamichi

This put a smile on my face.

Rockman 2 Dr Wily stage remix of sorts.

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Kitsunexus

< Check out my awesome video channel! ^_^

TR0N

Quote from: akamichi on 06/17/2007, 11:51 AMThis put a smile on my face.

Rockman 2 Dr Wily stage remix of sorts.
Nice to it was a catchy tune  =D&gt;

To bad capcom has forgotten it's roots for the mm serise.

All it is now is that battle network crap and collecting chips  [-X
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

terrormask

Pokemon Mega Man, That's what I learned to call it. Pretty funny, the moment that stupid Pokemon crap big, Capcom tries to redesign Mega Man to compete against the Pokemon crap and right when The Mega Man NT warrior stuff was about to come out, Pokemon crashed and died. Thus also making Mega Man NT warrior crash and die, but Capcom still insists on making more stupid Mega Man NT warrior games! Shame on Capcom. [-X

TR0N

IMG

Turbo D

Why is it that every time I walk down the street, someone wants to stop me and give me a flyer. Funk Dat!
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: turbo D on 06/17/2007, 02:18 AMwow, that system actually looked good. I never knew.
Even if the, C64 was a computer it had a good selection in games.

I remember wanting one myself.. but i couldn't aford it back then.

By the time it got cheap i went with the nes at that point.
IMG

TR0N

Arcade 84
Ahh nice cgi short how arcades were in the 80's  =D&gt;
IMG

Turbo D

thats a cool video, I really like the music and how it goes with everything
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

MrFulci

hahaha,

Question... Why do they call it taking a dump, if you're really leaving a dump? It's not like you're really taking it anywhere...
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

akamichi

Quote from: TRON on 06/18/2007, 07:00 AMArcade 84
:cry:  You wouldn't believe how many good memories that brought back....

=D&gt;

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 06/18/2007, 07:00 AMArcade 84
Wow, that was awesome. AND IT FEATURED SINISTAR! :)

The infamous Sesame Street Crayon video:

Turbo D

Quote from: MrFulci on 06/18/2007, 10:08 AMhahaha,

Question... Why do they call it taking a dump, if you're really leaving a dump? It's not like you're really taking it anywhere...
It sure beats the hell out of me  :-k haha, I guess its just one of those weird sayings
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Simple answer. It's "taking [out] a dump", the out is understood, but not said.

Turbo D

Haha, Thats a way of looking at it. I think a lot of old sayings have assumed words in the middle.
IMG IMG
IMG

TurboXray

I think it comes from "taking a dump" load of (stuff) away - like to the landfill or such. You're taking a dump load of "waste" to the toilet. "Taking a crap " is just an evolution of the slang because dump has become analogous or synonymistic to crap.

Keranu

"crap" comes from John Crapper, the man who invented the toilet actually. :D
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

MrFulci

heh,

anyone know where that "question" originated?

Hint, it also included, "FUNK THAT!" at the end.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Kitsunexus

Jon from the LazerDorks IRC linked me to this:

http://www.phrases.org.uk/ < it shows meaning for phrases and how they were invented.

MrFulci

kinda..... That question only accompanied that song on television. If no one guesses by tomorrow, I'll let you know who threw that question into the song!

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 06/18/2007, 08:16 PM"crap" comes from John Crapper, the man who invented the toilet actually. :D
Well, supposedly, he didn't invent the toilet, but he did improve on the design, or so I recall reading...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Keranu on 06/18/2007, 08:48 PMOriginated from Sadat X :) .
That it is i use to hear that song alot on the radio during the 90's.
Not to mention Sadat X was dead on with his questions  :-$
IMG

guyjin

that crayon vid was awesome! awakened a suppresed memory!  =D&gt;

TR0N

Fatal Fury 3 promo commercial
:lol: On the actor who's playing terry.
IMG

MrFulci

No one here seems to recall, that "FUNK DAT" was feautred on Beavis and Butt-head. Beavis' question has stuck with me over the years.

Joe Redifer

I wasn't even sure that anyone actually remembered Beavis and Butthead.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: SNK4EVER on 06/19/2007, 12:20 PMI wasn't even sure that anyone actually remembered Beavis and Butthead.
Uh huh huh huh huh, that show sucked ass.

YEAH! YEAH THAT SHOW SUCKED!

nat

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 06/19/2007, 01:09 PM
Quote from: SNK4EVER on 06/19/2007, 12:20 PMI wasn't even sure that anyone actually remembered Beavis and Butthead.
Uh huh huh huh huh, that show sucked ass.

YEAH! YEAH THAT SHOW SUCKED!
That show totally sucked.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Keranu

Being the opposite of Dark Keranu, I disagree and think Beavis & Butthead is frickin' hilarious!
IMG

TR0N

Oh great there was a dark Ryu now there is dark Kenaru.

Uhhh what's a, Dark Kenaru uhuhuhuhuhuh i don't know buttmunch heheheheh.
IMG

TR0N

Since, TRON is in jail i'm in charge for the time being  :twisted:
The Scorpions
Rock You Like a Hurricane
Alien Nation
Women
Passion Rules The Game
Still Loving You
Ahh germany finest  :dance:
Send Me A Angel
Winds of Change
IMG

nat

Looks like Dark Keranu got a hold of Tron as well! Muhahahhaha!
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

TR0N

IMG

guyjin

Backup dancer has seizure, and nobody does anything for 30 seconds.  [-(

NecroPhile

The show must go on, I guess.  F'n pathetic bunch of douches - I fear that the poor girl was likely molested as soon as she was dragged offstage.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

I'm having another flash back  :oops:
Bronze Age Arcade
Jupiter 2 Arcade
Tron Arcade Levels 1&2
Star Trek-Strategic Operations Simulator Arcade strategy
Damn this person arcade collection is nice.
IMG

Joe Redifer

Kitsunexus

Extreme Can Tossing!

Yes... that's all real.

Dontcha just love that Casio MT-500?  :lol:

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/21/2007, 02:09 PMExtreme Unicycling!
I've always wanted to ride one of those things! Is that your brother or something? He must really like Uniracers for SNES!

By the way, I love the part of the dude ridding down the big grassy hill.
IMG

Joe Redifer

I don't have any brothers.  That's a friend, and as you can see he is quite insane!

Turbo D

that extreme unicycling is amazing
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

11 Years of Famicom in Five Minute
Try to name them all i dare ya  :wink:
IMG

Turbo D

sweeeet, no way I could name them all.
IMG IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/21/2007, 02:09 PMExtreme Unicycling!
Joe, very few things are worthy of multiple viewings, and so it is with the utmost sincerity that I tell you this video kicks ass and I'm going to watch it several more times.

I love the versatility of the unicycle (i.e. hopping on rocks, then peddling across the log in the creek, going over rough terrain and hills,  etc.). The bike + skateboard versatility is truly insane and I love it. I've seen unicycle freestyle stuff before (there seemed to be a lot of unicyclers in Southern California when I lived there, odd as it sounds) ... but I have never seen (or even contemplated) most of the stuff in your videos. I know the video couldn't fully capture how crazy-dangerous some of that stuff was... :).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

Thanks!   It was our goal to make the best unicycle video made so far.  I guarantee we did not only in content, but technically as well.  Most people use Handicams or whatever.  We shot it in 16:9 480p at 24 fps.  Of course that's pretty much lost on Youtube.  Thank goodness for the high quality WMV and MOV files.

nat

Quote from: esteban on 06/22/2007, 05:09 PMI've seen unicycle freestyle stuff before (there seemed to be a lot of unicyclers in Southern California when I lived there, odd as it sounds) ...
There's a lot of everything in southern California.

Kitsunexus

Plug for my vids, these are the background videos from a laser disc game me and Keranu are obsessed over, it's called Interstellar Laser Fantasy:
Not mine but wicked cool:
- Dan Deacon - Crystal Cat

TR0N

Spitting Image-Phil Collins-I'm So Lonely
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

ScottTimmerman Radio Interview With Angry Video Game Nerd
Much better interview then the lame one GT had.

Also in it he mention that he doesn't hate CVII that much, but see's it as a flawed game still.
IMG