RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kosko99

I... I only watched it because I'm interested on its plot :(!

NightWolve

Heh, what a treat! I like the butt-bumping competitiveness. ;)

So this is the one they talked about that won't be localized for the US cause the Anita Sarkeesians don't want us to have bouncing, scantily-clad sexy gals in our videogames ? *sniff* :(

Opethian

IMG

Otaking

Sophisticated Trump
Cockney Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

kosko99

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/08/2016, 03:51 PMHeh, what a treat! I like the butt-bumping competitiveness. ;)

So this is the one they talked about that won't be localized for the US cause the Anita Sarkeesians don't want us to have bouncing, scantily-clad sexy gals in our videogames ? *sniff* :(
Yup, this is the game that won't be released outside Asia.

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Otaking

"You got maced mutherfucker!!"
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Bloufo

NightWolve

Hahaha! Few have the soul to truly "get down and boogy" - I'm surprised they actually tried something like that for a live presentation... ;) Blame Steve Balmer, the leader, Mr. "Developers Developers Developers!!" himself!

johnnykonami

My favorite part of that developers bit is where he says (I'm pretty sure) "Give it up for meeee!"  Gotta love the ego on that guy!

BigusSchmuck

Can't go wrong with classical music on classical electronics. :)

kosko99

Get ready for the falcon punch, guys

NecroPhile

Is that supposed to be funny or something?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

kosko99

It looks like they were trying to record something and the fake punch turned into a not so fake

TR0N

The SFII The Rainbow Edition such a crazy hack for the game.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NecroPhile

geise

Quote from: TR0N on 02/25/2016, 06:04 AMThe SFII The Rainbow Edition such a crazy hack for the game.
Yeah, LOL at the art.  Right when this hack came out an import store within walking distance from my house had this in a regular SF2 cab.  It was fun to mess with, but I eventually went back to playing regular SF2.

o.pwuaioc

Got one of these at a bar down the street. It's pretty cool, but I imagine the novelty wears off after a bit. That said, I'm definitely putting a few quarters into it Saturday.

geise

Yeah it does wear off. Then you realize it takes away more from the game than it gives in regards to gameplay and fun factor.

TR0N

Quote from: geise on 02/25/2016, 01:55 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 02/25/2016, 06:04 AMThe SFII The Rainbow Edition such a crazy hack for the game.
Yeah, LOL at the art.  Right when this hack came out an import store within walking distance from my house had this in a regular SF2 cab.  It was fun to mess with, but I eventually went back to playing regular SF2.
I play it for the first time through emulation.I never got to when they were arcades around here.I find it hilarious for how broken it is  :lol:
IMG

Bloufo

o.pwuaioc

removed

Otaking

Recut Movie Trailers

Must Love Jaws
10 Things I Hate About Commandments
Scary 'Mary Poppins' Recut Trailer
Uncle Buck Horror Movie Trailer
Mrs Doubtfire recut as a horror movie

crazydean

inappropriate Laugh Track
Lazy Game Reviews, 1/2" CRT monitor

kosko99

Bloufo

NecroPhile

In the coming robot apocalypse, remember that video when you're asking yourselves why robots are attaking humans.  :lol:

Psycho Punch

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/01/2016, 10:23 AMIn the coming robot apocalypse, remember that video when you're asking yourselves why robots are attaking humans.  :lol:
:lol:
I'm imagining a future where humans hide from their robot overlords and their cardboard megastructures.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Bloufo

Dicer

Trigger warning, gore and crap, but heavy metal gore...

Psycho Punch

trigger warning: b movie in 1080p with a heavy metal bgm
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

kosko99

xcrement5x

Can't tame a fox!  We all saw the Fox and the Hound and many tears were shed!!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

JoshTurboTrollX

Got this game talkie type show that we stream live on Wednesday nights.  I try to get a couple people to guest on it each week and it's good conversation.

If you like those kinds of things, check it out.  :)  If you'd like to be ON THE SHOW as a guest, PM me.  ;)

Anyway, thanks for looking.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Bloufo

Enternal

Better Marriage Blanket

https://youtu.be/bM4eJ38S7Hw
IMG

o.pwuaioc

Helpful hint: removing the 's' from "https" will give allow the video to be shown in the post.

Enternal

Thanks! :wink:

One for the ladies

Otaking

Quote from: Enternal on 03/08/2016, 06:40 PMThanks! :wink:

One for the ladies
I need something like that but for my balls.

Bloufo

NightWolve

Street Fighter II Voices/SFX by Marcelo Carvalho
He's pretty good at it really!

Bloufo

^^
haha that's the awesome Marcelo Carvalho.

I heard about him a few years ago. He actually did that show shown in the vid 2-3 years ago.

His sounds and sound effects are so accurate. Too accurate! lol

kosko99

Been a while since the last time I saw this... lol

NightWolve

Better than Street Fighter the movie one might say. ;)

It's crazy wild live-action Street Fighter II "LARPing." In the end, they even worked in Ryu and Ken attacking a car to mimic the game's bonus stage. Heh.

NecroPhile

Heh, that was pretty funny.  Nice Chun Li too.  :mrgreen:

Enternal

TR0N

IMG

xcrement5x

kosko99

Bloufo