@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Sorry, I'll try and keep it down, but the whole point of the joke was the profanity.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

Chicago Tonight visits Stern Pinball
The only company left that makes pinball machines.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

This is at GT but blah i'm not in the mood to make a thread for it  [-(
ScrewAttack-Top Ten 2D to 3D Games
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/20987.html

Ok let the hating begin because, i know body every cringes for what sa list as there top ten.

You think by now they run out of stuff to list.

At least they got right by listing contra low. Man i hated, Konami for publishing that sorry excuse of a run'n'game   :evil:
IMG

guyjin

I was skeptical, due to some of their previous lists, but I actually mostly agree with this one.

The inclusion of 'the virtual boy and everything on it' seemed like a cop-out, though. I probably would've listed one of the many attempts at 3d tetris instead.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: <TRON> on 06/29/2007, 11:06 PMAt least they got right by listing contra low. Man i hated, Konami for publishing that sorry excuse of a run'n'game   :evil:
Hey man, I'm not out to bitch at EVERY video you put up, but I HATE ScrewAttack.

This is supposed to be a top 10, so how the hell did Contra 3D get on there? Bullshit.

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 06/30/2007, 12:13 AM
Quote from: <TRON> on 06/29/2007, 11:06 PMAt least they got right by listing contra low. Man i hated, Konami for publishing that sorry excuse of a run'n'game   :evil:
Hey man, I'm not out to bitch at EVERY video you put up, but I HATE ScrewAttack.

This is supposed to be a top 10, so how the hell did Contra 3D get on there? Bullshit.
Some times i agree with screwattack other times i don't.

As for, Contra Legacy of War being on there list. I'm sorry i still see it as being one of the worst ones in the serise.

Heck i'll never understand why, Konami let Apploosa Interactive make it the frist place.

I should know had it played it seen it as trash then sold it.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: <TRON> on 06/30/2007, 12:51 AMAs for, Contra Legacy of War being on there list. I'm sorry i still see it as being one of the worst ones in the serise.
Thats what I'm saying. I havent watched the video. I thought it was a top 10 list. Contra isnt even WORTH 10.

Joe Redifer

And now Konami is letting someone else make Contra 4.  Konami hates making their own games.

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/30/2007, 01:23 AMAnd now Konami is letting someone else make Contra 4.  Konami hates making their own games.
For the DS i herd about that prays it turns out right  :roll:
IMG

TR0N

Best Of Times-A Mame music video
Pac-Man Live Action
Crazy parody from japan  :twisted:
IMG

TR0N

GT Bomberman Live (XBLA) Exclusive Behind the Scenes
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21115.html
Well not much behind the scenes more like hudson staff goofing off  :P
IMG

Kitsunexus

<Eugene McGuinness - Monsters Under The Bed

This one will be stuck in your head for a while.

TR0N

Dr.Who Theme Orbital
Hmm this take on the theme is good by Orbital.
IMG

Kitsunexus

HELL YEAH! ORBITAL RULES!

Here's one of my faves:

guyjin

Quote from: <TRON> on 07/01/2007, 11:18 PMDr.Who Theme Orbital
No remix can be better than the original, sry  :lol:

TR0N

Quote from: guyjin on 07/02/2007, 02:45 AM
Quote from: <TRON> on 07/01/2007, 11:18 PMDr.Who Theme Orbital
No remix can be better than the original, sry  :lol:
I like it still i wish i could find that, Dr.who song that... was played in the clubs late 80's or early 90's i think.

Frist line you hear was dr.who it's our wish... and 'it had lines from the show as well.

Any time PBS would have it's fund rasier they play it for dr.who.

Never mind found it!
KLF Doctor Who
IMG

Kitsunexus

guyjin

TR0N

Quote from: guyjin on 07/02/2007, 06:34 AM
Quote from: <TRON> on 07/02/2007, 03:28 AMNever mind found it!
KLF Doctor Who
GAH! Even worse! :p
You guys are no fun  :P Btw the video for it is lame though.
IMG

Kitsunexus

It sounds exactly like the beat for Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People, and the one for Nine Inch Nails - Capital G.

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/02/2007, 10:07 PMIt sounds exactly like the beat for Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People, and the one for Nine Inch Nails - Capital G.
I all ways thought it sounded like Gary Glitter, rock'n'roll with it's beat and all.
It sounds similar some what think about it for a bit far as KLF take go's.
IMG

Turbo D

isn't that the song from jock jamz
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

SCREW ALL THE VIDEOS THAT CAME BEFORE THIS.

Ladies and gentlemen, I WIN THE THREAD.

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/02/2007, 10:35 PMSCREW ALL THE VIDEOS THAT CAME BEFORE THIS.

Wtf is that guy dress as Alex from Lunar SS  :-$
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/02/2007, 10:35 PMSCREW ALL THE VIDEOS THAT CAME BEFORE THIS.

Thats pretty cool.  :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

nat

Quote from: guest on 07/03/2007, 08:19 AM

Thats pretty cool.  :P
Wow. Those guys are lame. I couldn't watch the whole video.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Turbo D

haha, me neither, but it was funny though  :)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Uh-huh..... thread won based on extreme lameness and a gay Dr. Evil.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

Quote from: guest on 07/03/2007, 05:54 PM

Uh-huh..... thread won based on extreme lameness and a gay Dr. Evil.
I guess we just don't have what it takes.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Quote from: turbo_sage on 07/03/2007, 09:15 PMgamers view episodes

@ the Midwest Gaming Classic

Interview with Torgo

TurboSage
Interesting keep it up i look forward to more videos of the convention.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Chinese Wounderful Bra
I guess they don't beleave in breast implants  :roll:
IMG

Joe Redifer

Yeah, fake boobs are lame.  I'd rather have a girl with small and real vs fake and big.

Turbo D

I like that angry video game nerd, he is funny.

That asian boob comercial is kinda hot when she puts on the special bra.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Edelweiss-bring me edelweiss
Man the swiss and there dance songs  :lol:
IMG

TR0N

GameTrailers:Top Ten Worst Movie Games
IMG

Turbo D

All the videos by these guys are funny. I think keranu will especially enjoy their "make us a sandwich" video, haha.

http://www.thesepeoplecomedy.com/
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Blunty's Video at E3!
:lol: It's some thing that his, Wii warning video got a E3 showing or so he clams.
IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: <TRON> on 07/03/2007, 10:34 PM
Quote from: turbo_sage on 07/03/2007, 09:15 PMgamers view episodes

@ the Midwest Gaming Classic

Interview with Torgo

TurboSage
Interesting keep it up i look forward to more videos of the convention.
Wow! We need more interviews with torgo!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ninja Spirit

Glad to see y'all had fun at the MGC. I'm gonna make it to one one of these days
----------------
Tex Avery Cartoon: Symphony in Slang

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

offsidewing

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 07/05/2007, 03:06 AMYeah, fake boobs are lame.  I'd rather have a girl with small and real vs fake and big.
What about fake, but managably perky?

Fakies are fun to look at, but weird to physically interact with.  Naturals are the best for interaction.

Perhaps the plethora of socialite female members of pcengine-fx.com can chime in since I can only recall from the past.

Joe Redifer

Fakes are weird to look at since they look, well, fake.  I've seen very few well-done boob jobs.  They only look good when covered by clothing.  But when it comes off, it looks like two massive tumors.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Tone on 07/17/2007, 10:24 AM
I remember that when I used to Cartoon Network, hilarious and awesome!

TR0N

Quote from: Tone on 07/17/2007, 10:24 AMGlad to see y'all had fun at the MGC. I'm gonna make it to one one of these days
----------------
Tex Avery was a nut but damn he was the master of "slapstick humor for cartoons.

I grew up on his shorts as well it's a shame.. there will never be a animator like him again.

Btw my favorite short by him, Magical Maestro
Still my favorite characters by him of corse are screwy squirrel and droopy dog.
IMG

TR0N

AVGN Bart vs.The Nerd
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22435.html?type=wmv
He just looks at two simpsons games for the nes.
IMG

offsidewing

I love dwarves, and I love rap:
I almost pissed my pants at the lyric

"he's got a razor blade hat, a little gat, and a rocket pack!"

CrackTiger

I don't think that this has been posted yet, but it's the absolute worst/best ever-

Boys on Wheels: New Wheels on the Block

This is probably the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen-

Amazing Coordinated Samsung Dance

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!