RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Turbo D

yes it does  =P~ now, bring us the leopard lady  :twisted:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Some more Tex Avery goodness

Swing Shift Cinderella -
Red Hot Riding Hood
Daffy Duck and Egghead Cartoon from 1938. After all these years it's so damn funny all over again

Kitsunexus

Quote from: turbo D on 07/19/2007, 10:58 PMyes it does  =P~ now, bring us the leopard lady  :twisted:
You clicked the "s", right? ;)

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Tone on 07/19/2007, 11:00 PMSome more Tex Avery goodness

Swing Shift Cinderella -
Red Hot Riding Hood
Daffy Duck and Egghead Cartoon from 1938. After all these years it's so damn funny all over again
Tex Avery was a fucking GENUIS.

Turbo D

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/19/2007, 11:20 PM
Quote from: turbo D on 07/19/2007, 10:58 PMyes it does  =P~ now, bring us the leopard lady  :twisted:
You clicked the "s", right? ;)
oh ya, I sure did  :wink:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Ninja Spirit

60 Minutes of random video game clips. I enjoyed every minute of this.

Turbo D

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/23/2007, 03:39 PM
BWHAHAHAAHA!
haha, that was funny. I think that guy with the black jacket had herpes on his lip. Maybe from the water demon  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Keranu

I never quite figured out how to play Solaris. Space Jockey is one of my top favorite Atari games 8) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TR0N

Cosmo Gang:The Video(SNES/Super Famicom Namco1992)
Damn what a silly shooter by, Namco i guess this one was there own parodius  :lol:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

haha, that game looks cool. I wouldn't mind owning it  :wink:
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

I own it.  It rocks. So does Galaga 88.  But Cosmo Gang may be just a touch better.

Turbo D

I love merging 3 ships on galaga 88/90. Its the coolest galaga experience out there   :D
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: turbo D on 07/24/2007, 04:46 AMI love merging 3 ships on galaga 88/90. Its the coolest galaga experience out there   :D
Definitely, such a great feeling to shoot with too.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

Screw that, it's all about Galaxian 3!  It fucking rules. :) It's basically your standard on-rails laserdisc (utilizing 2 LD PLAYERS!  :shock: ) System 21 shooter that supports up to six people on a 17" X 17" screen! There's also a 120" version that supports 26 people!

This is a video of it's conversion kit (which is just as good) called Attack Of The Zolgear:
Here's some more info for those interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxian_3

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/25/2007, 12:16 AMScrew that, it's all about Galaxian 3!  It fucking rules. :) It's basically your standard on-rails laserdisc (utilizing 2 LD PLAYERS!  :shock: ) System 21 shooter that supports up to six people on a 17" X 17" screen! There's also a 120" version that supports 26 people!

This is a video of it's conversion kit (which is just as good) called Attack Of The Zolgear:
Here's some more info for those interested:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxian_3
To bad the freaking thing cost a fortune and few arcades carry it.

That's like hoping you can find a cab of sega voot to play  :P
IMG

TR0N

bumbling burglar
Old but still funny  :lol:
IMG

Kitsunexus

The bumbling burglar buzzes butts at the Burger Bureaucracy in Burbank, California.

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

LOL MIDIZ
(Best use of a monitor switching box as a prop!)

esteban

Quote from: <TRON> on 07/24/2007, 03:48 AMCosmo Gang:The Video(SNES/Super Famicom Namco1992)
Damn what a silly shooter by, Namco i guess this one was there own parodius  :lol:
I never knew about this game! Crap, I have to get it now. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 07/28/2007, 01:56 PMLOL MIDIZ
(Best use of a monitor switching box as a prop!)
lol, that was cool  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

TurboXray

Kitsunexus

Awesome 32x vid, and in that same vein:

TR0N

Quote from: TurboXray on 07/29/2007, 10:05 PM32x promo tape

Also, the craptivator
I tried to watch it but ugg it makes me wanna puke  :P

It's mess up how, Sega thought the 32x would keep the genesis going for a little longer....
IMG

TR0N

One of my favorite scene from the movie Tron.
I swear the rumor for a sequel has gone on long enough.

Disney should give in and make it all ready.
IMG

Turbo D

ya, tron was a bad ass movie. I would love to see a sequel.
IMG IMG
IMG

GUTS

The best part of the 32x tech demo was this guy's comment-

QuoteNickthequcik415   (4 days ago)  Marked as spam
Times that by about 3 and you get the Wii!
I laughed for like 2 minutes, fucking awesome.

Ninja Spirit

IT'S TIME FOR THE PERCOLATOR
Hehe since my days in 9th grade that song still gets a big chuckle out of me

Joe Redifer

Not Youtube, but a trailer for an upcoming DS game.  Quite catchy and bound to make you ask "WTF???"

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23007.html

TR0N

Digital Pinball Last Gladiators
One of my favorite pinball games for the sega saturn beside necronomicon.
IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: Tone on 08/02/2007, 11:05 PMIT'S TIME FOR THE PERCOLATOR
Hehe since my days in 9th grade that song still gets a big chuckle out of me
haha, same here.
IMG IMG
IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/02/2007, 11:23 PMNot Youtube, but a trailer for an upcoming DS game.  Quite catchy and bound to make you ask "WTF???"

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23007.html
all I can say is wtf? haha, best part is that it is by sega.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

OMFG! THAT KOKORO SCAN SONG RULES! It has the Moog lead, it's insanely happy, and it's just FUCKING UPBEAT AND AWESOME!

Joe, you have made my night. I am your bitch. Thank you! ^.^

Kitsunexus

BUMP: some nice guy made an MP3 so I don't have to ^__^ :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FKZGPLV

Kokoro Scan! (Moog lead)  :dance:

Joe Redifer

I had a feeling you'd like it.  I also had a feeling that Keranu might like it due to it's weirdness, but we have yet to see.

TR0N

IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

duodreamer

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory (Lol version): really funny especially the tk part

PCEngineHell

I love playing Enemy Territories. I always play Field Ops.

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Keiji Inafune interview:He created the Mega Man serise.
IMG

Turbo D

that was cool, makes me want to start sketching some characters. I like how he makes a joke about his mega man 1 drawings, haha.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ninja Spirit

heh i was actually doing that the other day too, sketching up ficticious robots like, Flood Man, Smoke Man, Stealth Man. After all,  I believe starting around Rockman 4, that's how sequels came about, they let the fans draw their own and send in their entries

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Dateline NBC:To Catch a Predaor.With the Predator
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Rap video with Super Street Fighter II, and a guest appearance by a Sega Genesis.

It's a track off the soundtrack for that shitty "Street Fighter: The Movie" from 1994

duodreamer

that kid was like wtf? when he couldn't turn it off.