OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Yep.  He wasn't wrong when he said he could murder someone in the street and his supporters wouldn't care.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

mitsuman

Quote from: KingDrool on 05/17/2017, 01:20 PMNow I wait for Emerald Rocker to respond with, "He didn't do anything wrong! It's the lamestream media witch hunt and the establishment trying to take him down. #MAGA!"
That's the part that really gets me.

How the FUCK do you try to explain away things that are clear to everyone?

esteban

Quote from: mitsuman on 05/17/2017, 01:56 PM
Quote from: KingDrool on 05/17/2017, 01:20 PMNow I wait for Emerald Rocker to respond with, "He didn't do anything wrong! It's the lamestream media witch hunt and the establishment trying to take him down. #MAGA!"
That's the part that really gets me.

How the FUCK do you try to explain away things that are clear to everyone?
My theory is that Emerald Rocker is trolling us.

E_R seems to be too intelligent to really believe the bullshit, but he has no problem regurgitating garbage from pundits to antagonize us.

Also, Emerald Rocker still hasn't told me if he enjoyed my homage to Trump in Le TurboDoodle....oh well, I thought he would like it.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jlued686

In an attempt to find some sort of understanding in a civilized manner, I had a conversation with a Trump Disciple on Twitter. Here's her response when I asked her if anything would convince her that this wasn't a "mainstream media" creation and he really was incompetent:

Quote"My eyes are wide open. I don't get news from MSM. They are as crooked as Hillary. It is amazing to me that anyone could watch, read, or listen to them. They are owned by foreign operatives not interested in this nation but in globalism. Globalism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Trump is a genius. He is in a sea of sharks in DC. He is NOT a globalist. Did you ever why so many are against him? The dems, republicans, the media, globalists, CIA, RINOs, etc., are against him because he will NOT give into globalism/NWO system. That (NWO/globalism) is what removes our sovereignty and makes America weak & vulnerable. GOD bless & strengthen Trump & help him to defeat that system! I hope you will awake & get on the right side of history. So many like you are seeing the truth about this. So many have become aware of what is really going on. Trump is on the right side...the side of this nation and it's people. #MAGA."
So yeah, this is what we're dealing with. My simple response was, "Whoo Boy. Good luck."

mitsuman

Quote from: KingDrool on 05/17/2017, 03:51 PMIn an attempt to find some sort of understanding in a civilized manner, I had a conversation with a Trump Disciple on Twitter. Here's her response when I asked her if anything would convince her that this wasn't a "mainstream media" creation and he really was incompetent:

Quote"My eyes are wide open. I don't get news from MSM. They are as crooked as Hillary. It is amazing to me that anyone could watch, read, or listen to them. They are owned by foreign operatives not interested in this nation but in globalism. Globalism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Trump is a genius. He is in a sea of sharks in DC. He is NOT a globalist. Did you ever why so many are against him? The dems, republicans, the media, globalists, CIA, RINOs, etc., are against him because he will NOT give into globalism/NWO system. That (NWO/globalism) is what removes our sovereignty and makes America weak & vulnerable. GOD bless & strengthen Trump & help him to defeat that system! I hope you will awake & get on the right side of history. So many like you are seeing the truth about this. So many have become aware of what is really going on. Trump is on the right side...the side of this nation and it's people. #MAGA."
So yeah, this is what we're dealing with. My simple response was, "Whoo Boy. Good luck."
So basically, she completely danced around answering you, and gave some long drawn out copypasta that makes zero sense to a logical and rational thinking person. Nice.

jlued686

My favorite was "Trump is a genius." I mean...I know there are some deluded people out there, but...genius?

OldRover

Can't say I disagree on the globalism bit. The very idea is incompatible with peace, as it means completely ignoring cultural genocide and other human rights violations committed by outside nations. That doesn't fly with me, nor should it fly with anyone with a sense of empathy.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

BigusSchmuck

I'm going on a limb here, but I'm sure if Hilary had won the Republicans would be kicking and screaming to impeach her over the e-mail thing or some other craziness. Partisan politics suck. Enough said.

OldRover

We have examples of this right now. Take China, for example. "Oh, it's alright if you let children die in your factories and murder infants who aren't born the right sex, we have to support our Walmart society somehow." Would you really want to do trade with a country that's even worse, such as Congo? I wouldn't. Globalism is a pipe dream. It sounds good on paper, like most things... but when you add the human element, it goes to shit. Several countries in Europe right now are trying their damnedest to cover up the crime waves that have occurred due to cultures clashing during mass immigration. This is globalism in action. I'm not cool with people coming in from other cultures and going on killing and raping sprees. Maybe some are, but I'm not. "It has problems, but it will work in the end, trust me!" No. Fix your cultural atrocities first, *then* we can talk globalism. It would be great if it worked in practice. But for now, it's simply a terrible idea.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TheClash603

Quote from: OldRover on 05/18/2017, 01:00 AMWe have examples of this right now. Take China, for example. "Oh, it's alright if you let children die in your factories and murder infants who aren't born the right sex, we have to support our Walmart society somehow." Would you really want to do trade with a country that's even worse, such as Congo? I wouldn't. Globalism is a pipe dream. It sounds good on paper, like most things... but when you add the human element, it goes to shit. Several countries in Europe right now are trying their damnedest to cover up the crime waves that have occurred due to cultures clashing during mass immigration. This is globalism in action. I'm not cool with people coming in from other cultures and going on killing and raping sprees. Maybe some are, but I'm not. "It has problems, but it will work in the end, trust me!" No. Fix your cultural atrocities first, *then* we can talk globalism. It would be great if it worked in practice. But for now, it's simply a terrible idea.
You also have other countries, such as China and Russia, which for some reason defend North Korea.  A country which is full if starving people and has open militaristic intent.  When you support something, you aren't much better than that thing, even if you don't partake.

spenoza

Quote from: The Old Rover on 05/18/2017, 01:00 AMGlobalism is a pipe dream. It sounds good on paper, like most things... but when you add the human element, it goes to shit. Several countries in Europe right now are trying their damnedest to cover up the crime waves that have occurred due to cultures clashing during mass immigration. This is globalism in action. I'm not cool with people coming in from other cultures and going on killing and raping sprees. Maybe some are, but I'm not. "It has problems, but it will work in the end, trust me!" No. Fix your cultural atrocities first, *then* we can talk globalism. It would be great if it worked in practice. But for now, it's simply a terrible idea.
That is an... interesting interpretation of globalism. Here's the thing, modern technology means that national borders are far less meaningful these days. Communication is largely global. Markets are largely global, and they can't NOT be. Even if the US manufactured everything it needed, we can't get all the raw materials we need, so we have to deal with the outside world. Globalism is an attempt to make this necessary push and pull with the rest of the world less difficult. And it's also a tool to help guide world behavior. China has lots of problems, but it has fewer now than it did 20 years ago. Being pulled into the international economy as a major manufacturer has forced China to change. Working conditions there are better than they used to be. Social conditions are better than they used to be. Same with other countries as well. Interacting with a global market where many nations demand better means you have to start pulling your standards up, even if it takes a while. If we simply throw up our hands and cry "Nationalism!" it's really just sticking our head in the sand and declaring that dealing with the complexities of the rest of the world is too hard so we'll just give up. The best way for us to lose our power and authority in the world is for us to tell everyone else to go fuck off.

As for cover-ups in Europe to hide immigrant crimes, I'd need to see more actual evidence of that. Yes, cultural clashes can create issues, but that idea that immigrants are rapists and murderers is a largely false narrative. And nations that welcome immigrants can do an awful lot to minimize cultural friction. There are some parts of the US and Europe that have done a great job settling immigrants, because they took the responsibility and potential consequences seriously.

Groover

Thanks for that hashtag (#MAGA) that is a goldmine for stupidity in peoples blind devotion to Trump. People are so hard pressed to admit they backed the wrong horse.
IMG

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 05/18/2017, 10:18 AMAs for cover-ups in Europe to hide immigrant crimes, I'd need to see more actual evidence of that. Yes, cultural clashes can create issues, but that idea that immigrants are rapists and murderers is a largely false narrative.
It's not a false narrative at all. It's not as easy to cover up as it would have been 50 years ago, but that doesn't stop them from trying. Anyone remember when Merkel actually told women to "keep arm's length away from immigrant men"? They had a hard time containing the incident in the modern age, so they resorted to blame-shifting, and of course people got pissed about this. False narrative my ass. No one is saying that it's everyone doing this shit, but it's too big a problem to continue ignoring. Germany and Sweden are especially vulnerable right now. There's a reason Sweden is now being called the rape capital of the world. It fucking sucks. It also doesn't matter if people are butthurt over the reality of the situation... hurt feefees aren't going to stop criminals from doing criminal acts.

China is making progress but it's mostly in the East. Go further West and shit is still fucked up. Keep trying, I say... and fuck Nike. Fuck them and their buddy Nestlé. Right in the Trumphole.

Btw, I'm not a nationalist. I'm just not a globalist either... not yet anyway. Not until some shit gets straightened out and people get their priorities fixed.

OldRover

ToyMachine78

ToyMachine78

You've probably seen this but it's too great not to document here... Mark hamil reading trump tweets

https://youtu.be/_e58xo7fzpg

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/19/2017, 04:56 PMOriginal is still the best
That was utterly fantastic. Thank you.

OldRover

Winniez

Kind of old bun fun nevertheless

esteban

Quote from: Winniez on 05/20/2017, 02:41 PMKind of old bun fun nevertheless
The good moose are called reindeer.

:)

NecroPhile

IMG

Let's hear emerald and zero defend this one.  :lol:

Tw3ek

Of course he looks all proud of himself afterwards too....A child at the adults table.

ClodBusted

Trump tweets today:
IMG
"Nulltard is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why his former wife left him for a woman – she made a good decision."

jlued686

Fucking lamestream liberal media elite cuck hack snowflake had it comin'!

USA! USA! USA!

mitsuman

Quote from: guest on 05/26/2017, 10:10 AMThanks clodbuster. Always good to hear from my fans. :lol:

On another note, loosely related to this Trump thread:

WHAT THE FUCK, MONTANA?!

Your Republican house candidate beats the shit out of a reporter for asking him about the AHCA, and even FOX says the guy was guilty as fuck and out of line, but it doesn't matter? It doesn't matter because the fuckface put out a statement saying the reporter was a liberal and had it coming?

Are you fucking kidding me?

What would it have taken for this asshole to lose? Would he have to skullfuck toddlers on national TV? Would it matter if those children belonged to liberals?

Yeah, it would matter. Fucking liberal toddlers... They had that skullfucking comin'.

'MURICA MOTHERFUCKERS!
I've *heard* that most of the votes were in by time that happened (early voting). So, there's that. But yeah, that guy is a dick. He has said that since Noah built an ark at 600 years old, people should just work until they die, and forget about retirement. Except for the fact that when he retires he will have full health coverage, live nicely, and will probably never need to worry about where his next meal is going to come from.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/25/2017, 03:38 PMIMG

Let's hear emerald and zero defend this one. 
That's pretty damn bizzare.

Emerald Rocker

Quote from: guest on 05/25/2017, 03:38 PMIMG

Defend it from what?  You haven't attacked it.  Tell me why you think it's bad and I'll tell you whether or not I agree.

Quote from: guest
Quote from: Emerald Rocker1. You used a hypothetical WWII analogy as the evidence to "prove" your point about Syria and Russia...
An analogy is proof now?  Seriously?
You wrote two sentences.  Two.  The first was a statement.  The second was a (bad) analogy.  It was clear that the second sentence was intended to support the first.  Stop pretending otherwise.

Smart people question the logic that is used to support conclusions.  Life tip.  Remember it.

Quote from: necromancerThe main argument is that Syria and Russia are linked; if we went to war with Syria today, there simply is no way to fight only them, not when Russian troops are embedded with Syrian forces.
Thank you for finally providing your non-analogy rationale as to why we can't fight Syria without also fighting Russia (embedded troops).  I will now refute it.

4/7/2017: There were Russian troops stationed at a Syrian airfield.  We bombed the airfield, and only hit Syrian targets.

If we ever go to war with Syria*, Russia will know in advance.  They might work with Syria and fight us.  But they also might decide to evacuate the warzone, just like they already did when we bombed the airfield.  There is a historically demonstrated path to fight Syria without also fighting Russia.

* We won't.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"Cjameslv apologized to me but I will not accept his apology. I will be suing him for a lot of money."

NecroPhile

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 05/26/2017, 11:44 PMDefend it from what?  You haven't attacked it.  Tell me why you think it's bad and I'll tell you whether or not I agree.
It's obviously boorish behavior.  I shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

No doubt you'll counter with some bullshit about how Markovic said he wasn't offended (because he has class and knows there's nothing to gain by bitching anyway), completely ignoring what you see with your own eyes.

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 05/26/2017, 11:44 PMYou wrote two sentences.  Two.  The first was a statement.  The second was a (bad) analogy.  It was clear that the second sentence was intended to support the first.  Stop pretending otherwise.

Smart people question the logic that is used to support conclusions.  Life tip.  Remember it.
Stop pretending that an analogy is proof, and stop pretending that the analogy is the only thing I posted on the subject.  Neither is true.

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 05/26/2017, 11:44 PMThank you for finally providing your non-analogy rationale as to why we can't fight Syria without also fighting Russia (embedded troops).  I will now refute it.
Don't lie; my very first response to your complaint about my analogy also further explained my reasoning on why there's no separating them.  I'm not the one that chose to ignore it for over a month, instead pissing and moaning about an analogy.

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 05/26/2017, 11:44 PM4/7/2017: There were Russian troops stationed at a Syrian airfield.  We bombed the airfield, and only hit Syrian targets.

If we ever go to war with Syria, Russia will know in advance.  They might work with Syria and fight us.  But they also might decide to evacuate the warzone, just like they already did when we bombed the airfield.  There is a historically demonstrated path to fight Syria without also fighting Russia.
I can't see us actually going to war with them, but neither can I see Russia abandoning their ally if we did go to war.  Putin can't afford to back down like that.

And if we did go to war, there's no way to warn Russia of every mission and wait for them to evacuate.  It's just not possible when many battles are unplanned encounters, rely on speed, etc., so the only way to fight just Syria were if Russia were no longer involved at all.

NoSexGex

Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/25/2017, 03:38 PMIMG

Ahhh! This is the video i've heard so much about. I'm in Canada so I don't actively participate in discussions like this. But once in awhile something like this happens, and i'm curious to hear the story.

I volunteer at an old folks home, and this one resident kept talking about this over AND over again. Vividly describing to me how Donald Trump attending the latest summit pushed another NATO member so he was centre spotlight. The disgruntled elderly man really emphasized how disgusted everyone was around him, and how nobody took him seriously at the entire event.
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"All Karl Marx does is talk."

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 05/19/2017, 10:48 AM
That was pretty funny.

Quote from: guest on 05/25/2017, 03:38 PMIMG

Alpha male in action, asserting his presence. ;) It's the Trumpster, that's how he rolls.

NecroPhile

Yep, he's an asshole.  No argument there.

jlued686

You say "alpha", the rest of the world says "asshole".

Po-tay-to Po-tah-to.

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"Let's be honest folks, I could shit on the American flag tomorrow and 90% of my supporters would say it looks much better that way. SAD!"

BigusSchmuck

roflmao

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 06/08/2017, 12:46 AMNot so funny, imo.  Every day we are bombarded with Trump's plans to dismantle the education system, erase lines between church and state, devastate social programs, make healthcare even more expensive, pave the way for big oil and company to destroy the environment, and all this to the obvious satisfaction of his Russian overlords.

I'm sure I left off a few of his achievements. Been trying to tune out of it.
Building the wall out of solar panels actually seems like a good idea to me, finally a legitimate way to make Mexico pay for it... via the sale of clean energy.

Healthcare and tax plans are atrocious, but I will give credit where it is due.

NecroPhile

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/08/2017, 08:15 AMBuilding the wall out of solar panels actually seems like a good idea to me....
I assure you it's not.  There's nothing wrong with solar, but stringing panels along hundreds of miles (mostly out in the middle of nowhere) is fucking retarded, substantially increasing the cost of installation, maintenance, and transmission compared to field arrays built near where the power would be consumed.

ToyMachine78

Yes, McCain sounded like a bumbling old fool. He definitely needs to retire.

NecroPhile

Or take to Twitter.  There's quite a few Republicans that just love tweets from bumbling old fools.

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"Necromancer should be fired like a dog by Aaron. PCEFX is failing and he wanted to have me on his forum. I said no - because he is irrelevant."

NecroPhile

The Trump cabinet circle jerk was cringey, like how I assume Kim Jong-un meetings go.

jlued686

Necro, I just want to say that it's truly an honor and a blessing to be able to post on these forums and advance your mod agenda.

esteban

Everyday.
Shitstorm gets shittier.
Thanks Trump.

mitsuman

Quote from: esteban on 06/13/2017, 04:36 PMEveryday.
Shitstorm gets shittier.
Thanks Trump.
Not to be confused with "Thanks Obama", which is said in jest, and ironically. This shit is serious.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
">> How did you keep your hair looking good over the decades?<< Wow, one of the few nice comments about my hair!"

ClodBusted

Trump twitters today:
IMG
"Why does DarkKobold constantly seek out trivial nonsense? Sad!"