OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine Screen-shot quiz

Started by Tatsujin, 12/24/2006, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

_Paul

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/23/2007, 11:38 AMKnight Rider Special?
Correct! I don't know how you got that. Well, actually, maybe it's because I used the image from your site!

mystery.gif
Knight_Rider_Special_02.gif

_Paul

Quote from: esteban on 08/23/2007, 11:53 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/23/2007, 11:38 AMKnight Rider Special?
Correct! I don't know how you got that. Well, actually, maybe it's because I used the image from your site!
mystery.gif
Knight_Rider_Special_02.gif
Ahem yes I noticed!

Try this one:
/guessmeqc3.jpg

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

_Paul

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

I'm at work right now and don't have access to any screenshots.

Someone else go ahead and post one.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

_Paul

I'll have you this time

/guessagaingh1.jpg

NecroPhile

Keranu

Quote from: esteban on 08/23/2007, 09:16 AMOK, since I am a cheater, I'm going to post a partial screenshot. You folks have the power to veto it, especially Keranu, since it is his turn.
That's fine, I'm actually glad someone posted a screenshot before me because it would've took me awhile! :)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

_Paul

Joe Redifer

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

_Paul

ccovell

Is it one of the Pachio-kun games?

Or Hanatakadaka?

_Paul

Quote from: ccovell on 08/24/2007, 08:31 AMIs it one of the Pachio-kun games?

Or Hanatakadaka?
No it isn't.

_Paul

As a hint, here is a bit more revealed:

/abitbiggervv1.jpg

Turbo D

It looks like SuperMarioBros.2, haha. I'm guessing that this is a pc engine title and not turbo grafx.
IMG IMG
IMG

ccovell

Aha!  Makai Prince Dorabotchan!

_Paul

ParanoiaDragon

Dammit, if only I'd seen that pic earlier, that tomatoe is a dead give away, not to mention the sand, & probably the bird.  Oh well :roll:
IMG

Keranu

Ahh I was thinking ab00t that game, but I was too lazy to look up what it was called.
IMG

ccovell

OK, next one:

/MysteryG.gif

spenoza

Hrm.... It's likely an Irem title, but which one...

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

IMG

NecroPhile

Joe Redifer

Damn your speedy reply, Keranu!  Ninja Spirit jumped right into my mind!  I should win this one just because I'm me.

Keranu

It's been a long time since I posted one, so lets see if you guys can get this one.

/secretomgcy3.png
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 08/26/2007, 04:02 AMIt's been a long time since I posted one, so lets see if you guys can get this one.
/secretomgcy3.png
I'll say both Dragon Slayer Legend of Heroes and the sequel just so that I don't miss out on a technicality.

But really, this is Keranu, so of course its from the Turbo version of DS1. :wink:
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

Correct! Dang I was kinda worried that someone might've guessed that off the bat, oh well. I like going through my Magic Engine folder to see what screenshots I've took from previous games so I can use them in here (other times I like to look for the most obscured game possible :) ).

Quote from: Black_PantherBut really, this is Keranu, so of course its from the Turbo version of DS1. ;)
BONUS POINTS!  :mrgreen:
IMG

ccovell

Quote from: guest on 08/26/2007, 01:32 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 08/25/2007, 09:54 PMNinja Spirit :) .
Yup - "MR. HELI IS FUN"
Nope, more like "DO YOU PLAY MR. HELI?"  But yeah, it was an easy one from Ninja Spirit.

CrackTiger

Alright, here's another easy one. :wink:

IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes (AMERICAN version)?
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

esteban

CrackTiger

ParanoiaDragon

Those colors brought to mind Drac X.....may I ask, where that is?  Is that blue a part of Richter?  Or is that maybe a scene from Stage 4' or 5?

Oh, & anybody can take my place for the next screenshot.
IMG

Joe Redifer

Alright, how about this one:

ys4.png

Extremely misleading hint:  This isn't on the Genesis!

CrackTiger

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 08/28/2007, 10:33 PMThose colors brought to mind Drac X.....may I ask, where that is?  Is that blue a part of Richter?  Or is that maybe a scene from Stage 4' or 5?

Oh, & anybody can take my place for the next screenshot.
Its the cross symbol on the status thing in the corner.

IMG
IMG

Thats pretty crazy that you got it without recognizing it. :P

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/28/2007, 10:47 PMAlright, how about this one:
ys4.png
Extremely misleading hint:  This isn't on the Genesis!
It had better not be Ys IV. :wink:

Joe Redifer

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/28/2007, 11:45 PMYs 4?  Uh, no!
Ys Book I & II or III?

Keranu

Looks very familar.

Makai Hakkenden Shada? Exile? Exile: Wicked Phenemenon?
IMG

Joe Redifer

Exile it is, from the burning town that is not in the Genesis version since it only had 8 MEGA POWER.

exile.png

Keranu

lazerdorks.org/~keranu/whodat.png

Not sure if this one is going to be guessed instantly or drag on forever.
IMG