OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

Quote from: esteban on 09/03/2007, 12:05 PMThis guy is insane. He has a bazillion videos already, most of them are Q & A style. Why would anyone ask this guy questions? I only watched a bit of one episode -- I honestly couldn't make it to the end. Maybe I'll try again later.

The 32X video was a masterpiece compared to these Q & A style videos.

I suggest we start watching them, Keranu. You pick the first one. :)
Grand idea. After looking through his list, I definitely think we should watch his Batman PC Engine review :mrgreen: !

EDIT: We might want to change to his Altered Beast Tips and Tricks instead since he lists the most obvious features of the game!

Quote from: TabletI have to agree this guys insane simple as, i couldnt watch all the 32x vid (youtube hates me  ) so i watched this
vid instead..............................*coughs*......................well what can i say if you watch the video he goes on about why he's a 'retrogamer'....and on and on. I think the 'spark' he talks about in the vid is nostalgia nothing more, and to those who watch the vid: 'oder games' 

EDIT: looks like you only have to watch half the vid (after he gives you the guided tour of his room) becasue he starts to repeat himself word for word 
Haha, good video (I didn't watch all of it though). This guy must be rich since he owns a PS3 and a stack of Neo Geo AES games.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 09/03/2007, 06:25 PM
Quote from: esteban on 09/03/2007, 12:05 PMThis guy is insane. He has a bazillion videos already, most of them are Q & A style. Why would anyone ask this guy questions? I only watched a bit of one episode -- I honestly couldn't make it to the end. Maybe I'll try again later.

The 32X video was a masterpiece compared to these Q & A style videos.

I suggest we start watching them, Keranu. You pick the first one. :)
Grand idea. After looking through his list, I definitely think we should watch his Batman PC Engine review :mrgreen: !

EDIT: We might want to change to his Altered Beast Tips and Tricks instead since he lists the most obvious features of the game!
AirRaidX is all over that vid with his new alias airraid4. I'm guessing that he got blocked from commenting on too many of the Users' accounts he still wants to harass. I never blocked him, since his comments are all gold, but he used airraid4 to recently comment on one of my videos:

Quotethe CPS arcade version is unquestionably TECHNICALLY the best.

I personally PREFER / LIKE / ENJOY the Genesis music the most, even though it's technically inferior to the arcade.

the Super Grafx music is shit because the audio chip is the same as in the original PC-Engine/TurboGrafx, and therefore worse than the Arcade and Genesis.
I'd say that he didn't even listen to/watch the video, but really in his world I don't think that it'd even make a difference. :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

duodreamer

Neo Geo standerd intro
Neo Geo Giga Power intro
Neo Geo Unibios intro

I want a Neo Geo soo bad!!! :D :D :D :D

TR0N

Quote from: duodreamer on 09/03/2007, 10:36 PM
Neo Geo standerd intro
Neo Geo Giga Power intro
Neo Geo Unibios intro

I want a Neo Geo soo bad!!! :D :D :D :D
I run a NeoGeo MVS 2-slot wich has been consolized for running on a tv.

It has unibios in it as well works like a action replay.Beside giving,you a choice on region etc and a pick of home or arcade mode.

Befor any body else gives there two cents on this.

Running a mvs at home either through a supergun or...having the board consolized is a cheap way to play the it at home.

AES is for when you have the money to burn  =;

Btw the,NeoGeo is addctive if your into fighters,action platformers etc  :oops:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 09/03/2007, 09:48 PMAirRaidX is all over that vid with his new alias airraid4. I'm guessing that he got blocked from commenting on too many of the Users' accounts he still wants to harass. I never blocked him, since his comments are all gold, but he used airraid4 to recently comment on one of my videos:
HAHAAHA, thanks for pointing that out! He's lines are as shiny gold as usual it seems too:

"The day I saw Genesis Altered Beast for the first time, I could instantly tell it was a major downgrade compared to the arcade game - which I had been playing for months. I knew every large & small detail that was different in the Genesis translation; graphics, audio and gameplay."

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Joe Redifer

I'm sure he conveniently missed that the Genesis had more layers of scrolling that the arcade, which had one.  But of course any improvements on the arcade are simply not "arcade perfect" which reminds me of the whole Nick Rox "blue shadows" incident.  I don't know how he could claim the PS version was arcade perfect even though it had LOADING TIME!  Hmm... AirraidX = Nick Rox?  Naaah.

Kitsunexus

Wow, it even has the same jingle for GigaPower? You'd think that in the 90's they'd have made a jungle version at least...
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Turbo D

I like those scrolling layers in the genesis altered beast. Of course I'm a big fan of that parallax effect  :mrgreen:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Console vs Emulation by jedite1
RE:Consoles vs Emulators by thegaminggoose
Ahh this debate will never die  :-k

Btw jedite does have a few more reponse then what i linked.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Kitsunexus

Hell froze over, because I actually laughed at this...

Keranu

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 09/04/2007, 11:25 PMHell froze over, because I actually laughed at this...
Hah, that was great! I'll be damned! Hey what happened to Carrot Top's muscles, I thought he was buff these days?

Thanks for posting that video because it reminded me to check out the Flava Flav Roast that I've been wanting to see!
IMG

Kitsunexus

This is so random and stupid that I cannot help but laugh at it:

Turbo D

haha it was stupid and random, yet funny  :)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/04/2007, 12:28 AMI'm sure he conveniently missed that the Genesis had more layers of scrolling that the arcade, which had one.  But of course any improvements on the arcade are simply not "arcade perfect" which reminds me of the whole Nick Rox "blue shadows" incident.  I don't know how he could claim the PS version was arcade perfect even though it had LOADING TIME!  Hmm... AirraidX = Nick Rox?  Naaah.
Nick Rox never accused his detractors of "fagotry". :wink:
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

TR0N

IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 09/06/2007, 03:14 AMFamily Guy-Peter Plays Tron
LOL, I love that!

Seth Green, being the bastard that he is, made Youtube take down all their Robot Chicken stuff, but in one of the episodes, there's an even MORE hilarious TRON spoof!

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 09/06/2007, 08:17 AM
Quote from: TRON on 09/06/2007, 03:14 AMFamily Guy-Peter Plays Tron
LOL, I love that!

Seth Green, being the bastard that he is, made Youtube take down all their Robot Chicken stuff, but in one of the episodes, there's an even MORE hilarious TRON spoof!
Oh yeah i've seen that episode the kid get's a lightcycle,and the cops try to pull him over.

It's a shame it was pull from youtube thanks to viacom lawsuit.

Now every body crys foul if they didn't get the ok to show...that clip from the tv show  :evil:
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 09/06/2007, 10:30 PMOh yeah i've seen that episode the kid get's a lightcycle,and the cops try to pull him over.
That's the one!  :lol:

TR0N

Ghost N Goblins nintendo game Review-IRATE Gamer
:lol: :lol:
IMG

Turbo D

rofl, that was a great video  :D It reminds me of when I bought that ghost n' goblins nes cart a month ago from some hole in the wall game shop  :wink:
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Joe Redifer

Agreed.  I never cared for that game at all, though I love the hell out of Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

Turbo D

ghouls n' ghosts is one of the reasons I bought a supergrafx  8)
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Ghost 'n Goblins a gulity pleasure of mine.

I've even beat it on the capcom classic collection.

Still irate does point out why it can drive any body crazy  :wink:
IMG

Turbo D

some times I go crazy when I play the games in the series, but I still love them and continue to play them  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Ghosts n' Goblins arcade 1cc'ed. However, I'm still questioning as of if it's a TAS or not...
------------------

A vid featuring.... the girl in my avatar. <<<<

TR0N

Antique Roadshow covering Atari Video Games
the Irate Gamer Show-Nintendo Muscle Review
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: turbo D on 09/07/2007, 09:18 PMsome times I go crazy when I play the games in the series, but I still love them and continue to play them  :lol:
Ditto it's a serise,that taunts ya even when i lose i keep trying to beat it  :oops:
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 09/07/2007, 11:47 PMA vid featuring.... the girl in my avatar. <<<<
Wow, that was an extremely cute and creative way of doing that!  :lol:

Turbo D

hahaha, that wrestling game sucks  :D
IMG IMG
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: turbo D on 09/08/2007, 04:26 PMhahaha, that wrestling game sucks  :D
That guy playing it sucks more...just another angry game nerd wannabe.

Turbo D

haha, ya, there are a lot of them on internet video.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tablet

Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/09/2007, 09:32 AM
HAHAHA

I've had this problem when i cancelled my AOL account, and like that guy i just ended up repeating cancel the account until they did.

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Tatsujin on 09/09/2007, 09:32 AM
Wow. As a customer service dude, I just have to say I am GLAD that guy got fired.

If someone wants to cancel their account at T-Mobile, it's basiacally:

QuoteTHEM: "Hi, I want to cancel my account."

ME: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything we can do to make you reconsider?"

THEM: "No."

ME: "OK, I'll initiate the deactivation of this account."

THEM: "Thank you."
It REALLY doesn't need to be that hard.  AOL: By idiots, for idiots.

TR0N

Metroid Retropective
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
I watch the whole thing all ready at GT.

Still i figure i wait for part 1-5 to show up on youtube then i link it.

Gives ya good run down on the serise beside once..i finsh,MP2 i will pickup MP3 wich has gotten rave reviews.
IMG

Turbo D

Metroid series is bad-ass  8) SuperMetroid is my favorite  :wink:
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

I've been watching those Pac Man champs who can actually make it to where the screen eventually splits between the maze and just a bunch of game code. It's bizarre.

Here's a couple of vids of it in action:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pac+man+split+screen&search=Search
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Kitsunexus

Like most of the things that make my world go 'round, NSFW:
:dance:

Turbo D

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 09/11/2007, 11:49 AMLike most of the things that make my world go 'round, NSFW:
:dance:
dick full, my need? bang her mum  :lol: rofl
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

IMG

TR0N

Quote from: ceti alpha on 09/11/2007, 09:21 AMI've been watching those Pac Man champs who can actually make it to where the screen eventually splits between the maze and just a bunch of game code. It's bizarre.

Here's a couple of vids of it in action:

https://youtube.com/results?search_query=pac+man+split+screen&search=Search
It happens if ya reach 999999 as a score the game does crash.

Pretty much the game runs out of memory.

Btw Billy Mitchell is famous for showing that as well.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 09/11/2007, 11:46 PMBtw Billy Mitchell is famous for showing that as well.
Is Billy Mitchell a nice guy? Everything I've heard about him portrays him as an asshole with a hot sauce company.

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 09/12/2007, 01:24 AM
Quote from: TRON on 09/11/2007, 11:46 PMBtw Billy Mitchell is famous for showing that as well.
Is Billy Mitchell a nice guy? Everything I've heard about him portrays him as an asshole with a hot sauce company.
I've herd he's isn't a jerk when not competeing but dunno.

Still they made him into bad guy for the movie,The King of Kong and he clams he's not like that in real life.

Btw i have yet to see that movie damn limted release bs  :twisted:
IMG

Ceti Alpha

QuoteBtw i have yet to see that movie damn limted release bs  Twisted Evil
:( Sucky.

But I just found it on mininova.org. It's a DVDRip. It's currently downloading as we speak.  :mrgreen: I don't know if you download, but it's there if you want to see it.  :dance:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/859076
IMG

rag-time4

This is irate gamer's Super Mario 2 review... it's full of weak arguments...  ](*,) .. in order:

1) He says there's nothing remotely familiar to the original SMB, but he doesn't mention the mushroom powerup, the 1 up mushroom, the invincibility star (which he shows in the vid), the mario music in sub-space, collecting coins, the ability to run by holding the B button, or the POW block from the original Mario Bros.

2) He says toad is worthless, even though toad is the strongest character and the fastest and collecting large amounts of coins (Mario was the guy I never used, since he's not really good at anything, just all around mediocre)

3) He blasts the USA SMB2 for being only a 1 player game. Later on, he says the Japanese SMB2 was the perfect predecessor to the original SMB, but the Japanese SMB2 is also a 1 player game (he even shows the mario/luigi select screen in the vid 5:40-5:42)

4) He blasts SMB2 for starting you with 2 hearts of health, but doesn't mention that in SMB1 you start small and die in 1 hit.

5) When he blasts SMB2 for making you wait for the star, he shows just about the highest point in SMB2 to possibly grab a star, in level 1-2.

6) He blasts the birdo boss character in SMB2, then later praises Super Mario Advance, which features a Robotic Birdo boss  :mrgreen:

7) He says that the Japanese SMB2 has all the same powerup items as SMB1, but as he says this he shows the poison mushroom, which is a new powerup and not in SMB1 (right around 6:06)

8.) He says that everything in Doki Doki Panic was "stolen" for the USA SMB2, which is libel/slander against Nintendo as Nintendo helped make Doki Doki Panic and Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto was the lead Designer of Doki Doki Panic...

9) He gets a couple of the Doki Doki characters mixed up: Mario and Toad (7:22-7:37)

What was really funny was that I emailed him all these weaknesses, and he responded. He said that the videos are only intended for entertainment and that he is only playing a character in the video. He told me he actually enjoyed SMB2.

Most of the people who see the video don't know that he is only playing a character in the video...