@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

The Irate Gamer is a worthless, unoriginal hobo who wishes that he could eat the diarrhea from the Angry Video Game Nerd's ass.  He's not interested in giving factual info. or an honest opinion - his 'character' (a.k.a. douche bag) only wants to stir the pot and get other people to react to his inane comments.  If his videos are intended for entertainment, then he has failed miserably.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: ceti alpha on 09/12/2007, 12:23 PM:( Sucky.

But I just found it on mininova.org. [INSERT TORRENT]
Uhh, you aren't supposed to do that here.

Quote from: guest on 09/12/2007, 01:56 PMThe Irate Gamer is a worthless, unoriginal hobo who wishes that he could eat the diarrhea from the Angry Video Game Nerd's ass.  He's not interested in giving factual info. or an honest opinion - his 'character' (a.k.a. douche bag) only wants to stir the pot and get other people to react to his inane comments.  If his videos are intended for entertainment, then he has failed miserably.
Actually I can say that for both of them. If I want to listen to someone bitch at videogames, I'll record myself.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Keranu

Billy Mitchell is one of the biggest badasses on the planet  8) .

Quote from: rag-time4This is irate gamer's Super Mario 2 review... it's full of weak arguments...   .. in order:
Oh god I've seen this before! There is soooo much wrong with that review! I like how he completely disses the original but praises the GBA remake because it was more "Mario-ish". What a crappy Angry Nintendo Nerd wannabe.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Kitsunexus

OMG, cute vid! I love that game and that song, Press Play On Tape made the most kickass remix of it!
^ not the kick ass version(flute and violin ruin it, even if it IS Ben Daglish on the flute) but still cool...

http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/2264/11 <kick ass version

http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f860.html < here's a very nice remake of the game (coincidentally, it uses the PPOT mix)

Press Play On Tape are great remixers of C64 music, but I prefer Instant Remedy.

TR0N

Hardcore Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan
I linked this video befor then it got pulled  :P

Still any body who miss it can watch it now.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

that woman is crazy,  :lol: But I do have to admire her for living out her dream  :wink:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: TRON on 09/13/2007, 01:51 AMHardcore Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan

Just found out that Usagi Yojimbo has his own video game....  :shock:

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Turbo D

rofl, that video is something else  :D
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: rag-time4 on 09/13/2007, 07:11 AM
Quote from: TRON on 09/13/2007, 01:51 AMHardcore Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan

Yup for the C64 the music on it is pretty good as well.

Still it's funny when,Usagi Yojimbo has guest stared on TMNT..and ppl forget the character has his own comic book.
IMG

TR0N

Btw all this talk about,Blackholes in the pulstar thread..makes me wanna link another clip from the movie  :oops:
The Black Hole-Space Sequence Tribute
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/13/2007, 08:20 PMMS-DOS 5 Promotional video

Is that David Arquette?
DUDE! Derek Lee Missed His School Bus just linked me to this video the other night! Rad to the max!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Kitsunexus

LOL, you didn't have to upgrade to MS-DOS 5, just go into Wal-Mart with a blank floppy, walk up to their crappy Acers and at the prompt type "sys a:". Gimme 5, alright.  5 copies of MS-DOS 5 for me and my buds, that is.  :lol:

Amiga's video wasn't as cool, even though the computer was cooler (I still love this song though  :dance: ):

TR0N

IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: TRON on 09/13/2007, 11:15 PM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 09/13/2007, 07:11 AM

Yup for the C64 the music on it is pretty good as well.

Still it's funny when,Usagi Yojimbo has guest stared on TMNT..and ppl forget the character has his own comic book.
I suppose Usagi Yojimbo has remained more of a niche comic since the stories take place exclusively in a Japanese setting, while TMNT takes place in the USA, for the most part.

Also, Usagi Yojimbo's creator, Stan Sakai, may not be interested in getting into the mass-marketing type of stuff that TMNT got into.

I bought a few issues of the current Usagi Yojimbo series earlier this year and I was thinking how nice it would be if he ever had a game for the Turbo...  8)

Ninja Spirit

Classic pie in the face prank

1:14 is fucking priceless!

Turbo D

:lol: thats sum funny shtuff, rofl
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 09/14/2007, 08:09 PM
Classic pie in the face prank

1:14 is fucking priceless!
Haha, classy. I'm surprised how eagirly people would just walk up and poke their face in the hole. I probably would've just walked away from the thing.
IMG

Ninja Spirit

So now I notice there's a new Digg-esque thumb up/down comment rating system.

There have been so many videos of people against it

I actually liked it from the get-go. I can silently stick it to people posting particularly insult comments that make my blood boil, and saves me the trouble of thinking of a response

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 09/16/2007, 12:10 PMSo now I notice there's a new Digg-esque thumb up/down comment rating system.

There have been so many videos of people against it

I actually liked it from the get-go. I can silently stick it to people posting particularly insult comments that make my blood boil, and saves me the trouble of thinking of a response
I agree. It's a great improvement.

Ninja Spirit

Turbo D

:lol: rofl, thats some funny shtuff  :wink:
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Shimajiro and Toilets-Public Toilets (English Subs)
Yeah to teach kids about going to the bathroom compare your,bladder to a bucket  :shock:
Japanese Learning English
Were such devils  :roll:
IMG

Kitsunexus

I found a series of videos where a lady stomps a puppy and a kitten to death with high-heels.

I do not advocate animal cruelty nor enjoy the videos, it's only out of morbid curiosity that I watched them, and for the like-minded that I mention them. I obviously can't link them, but if you PM me, I'll hook you up.

Joe Redifer

Kitsunexus

Ninja Spirit

NecroPhile

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 09/17/2007, 10:24 AMYay language barriers
Lovely music and very appropriate lyrics for the little girls.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

OMFG ROTFLMAO!!!  :lol:

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝  < also that is one of Youtube's greatest inventions...

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

I don't remember if this has been posted yet, but this is classic:
ROFL!!!

Joe Redifer

Quote from: Kitsunexus╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
I don't get it.

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/17/2007, 05:44 PM
Quote from: Kitsunexus╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
I don't get it.
LOL!  :lol:
IMG

Joe Redifer

Kitsunexus

That was Final Fantasy!?  :shock: It sounded more like a chiptune house remix of "Lean On Me".  :roll:

The dude looked vaguely sort of similar to Kavinsky from the Testarossa Autodrive video...

Kitsunexus

This is quite possibly the dumbest video ever made... and I made it.  :P

Ceti Alpha

Haha! That's just demented, but strangely hypnotic.  :P And now that song is going to be in my head all day.  :cry:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Kitsunexus

Quote from: ceti alpha on 09/18/2007, 10:57 AMAnd now that song is going to be in my head all day.  :cry:
I'm still debating whether I should have used this one instead. I think I'll save that one for a Ghosts and Goblins vid... ;) I love this guys music though.

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 09/18/2007, 10:11 AM
This is quite possibly the dumbest video ever made... and I made it.  :P
Hmmm got a fetish for sakura or some thing  :roll: :-s
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Keranu

Oh he better not be dissing Fester's Quest because that game was sweet! Plus the sound quality was amazing.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Keranu on 09/19/2007, 12:03 AMOh he better not be dissing Fester's Quest because that game was sweet! Plus the sound quality was amazing.
Every body diss,Fester Quest most of the reponse i get are that is one of worst games that sunsoft ever made.
IMG

Joe Redifer

Fester's Quest was clearly running on the Blaster Master engine, even the sound.

I saw an AES cart in the intro.  Maybe he has a Neo Geo retrospective coming up.  I'm sure it will make PCEngineHell extremely angry.

Kitsunexus

OMG THIS RULES! the dude who made this OWNZ THE INTERNET!

Continuing the Mario Paint music editor badassery started in the Strider thread, I present the coolest thing that can ever be done with that game:

Yes, it is my ALL-TIME favorite Mega Man song:

Mega Man 2 Dr. Wily's Castle Stage 1 MARIO PAINT STYLE! ^_^
#-o

Turbo D

lol, that is the shiznit dude. I wish I could make shtuff like that  :)
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: turbo D on 09/19/2007, 02:18 AMlol, that is the shiznit dude. I wish I could make shtuff like that  :)
I wish I had thought of making it first. >_< BUT AT LEAST IT'S MADE! ^_____^

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/19/2007, 01:37 AMI saw an AES cart in the intro.  Maybe he has a Neo Geo retrospective coming up.  I'm sure it will make PCEngineHell extremely angry.
I noticed! Looks like the cartridge he put on the scale was Eight Man!
IMG

Ninja Spirit

That was a King of the Monsters 2 cartridge