OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Wow, that's pretty cool actually!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

NecroPhile

But not as cool as the version that was twice released (once as Rubik's Cube and once as Atari Video Cube).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

Kitsunexus

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/22/2007, 09:41 PM
All your Fresh!!
Let's see. I get paid $8.50 an hour at work. I could only watch 1:04 of your movie before I decided I had to turn it off.

If I did the math right, that means you owe me 36 (thirty-six) cents. Pay up.

NecroPhile

That was super ghey - I couldn't make it past 0:47.

JoshTurboTrollX

QuoteThat was super ghey - I couldn't make it past 0:47.
:oops:    uh....  yeah me neither.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Turbo D

man, now I want that hockey game  :lol: The grafx weren't even that bad  :)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 10/25/2007, 02:19 AM
R.I.P.
That's an amazing commercial, they really just don't make commercials like they used to.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Hobo Xiphas

Turbo D

that was cool. Mr. Rogers kicked ass  8)
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: Ernie Banks' Retirement Pants on 10/26/2007, 08:43 PMMr. Rogers Plays Donkey Kong
What a wonderful video, though I was hoping he would actually play it. Fred Rogers is one of my very top heroes.
IMG

Kitsunexus

For the fucking win.

The game is Magical Pengel/Grafiti Kingdom, the sound effects and music are just added to the video, not in the game.

Keranu

That game looks retardedly fun.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Keranu on 10/28/2007, 03:51 AMThat game looks retardedly fun.
It is! My friend has it for PS2, it's freaking sweet! You can draw anything you want, although it's kinda hard to draw REALLY good looking things, so that makes the Gradius thing all the sweeter. I almost bought my friends PS2 for that game, but his is really dirty (peanut butter all over the front) so I assumed the internals were going to crap out as soon as I bought it, so I said no way Jose.

The game is really fun though, and fucking hard to find. I reccomend it to anybody.

EDIT: I'm looking at the other videos of Grafiti Kingdom, and I guess it isn't the same. The one my friend has is more of a turn-based game, not a platformer. Why would they change an entire battle system for localization? Oh well though,the game I played is still fun. 8/10.

Joe Redifer

That game would give me motion sickness for sure.

JoshTurboTrollX

Making the game!

Hey Frozen utopia, is this how a work day goes at your office?

:shock:

MotoRoaderMike

Remember this atrocious, overhyped piece of crap?
Everything mentioned in this video is a bunch of lies. Worst fighting game ever made? ..........Maybe...........
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Kitsunexus

True story, I rented Rise Of The Robots before I read a review and LIKED IT.

Today, I still kind of like it. I see where it's bad, yes, but I like it.

Fight For Life for the Jaguar? Now THAT was an atrocious, overhyped piece of crap. But leave my ROTR alone. :P

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 10/28/2007, 03:08 PMTrue story, I rented Rise Of The Robots before I read a review and LIKED IT.

Today, I still kind of like it. I see where it's bad, yes, but I like it.

Fight For Life for the Jaguar? Now THAT was an atrocious, overhyped piece of crap. But leave my ROTR alone. :P
Well the sequel is actually better I think. Still not on par with Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, etc., but a BIG improvement over the first one.
/forumsiggs6.jpg

Kitsunexus

Alright, it's time for the Smashing Pumpkins!!  :dance:

MotoRoaderMike

A re-tooled scene from Star Trek IV!:
It's actually part of a series of at least 6 that I know of.
/forumsiggs6.jpg

TR0N

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 10/28/2007, 02:27 PMRemember this atrocious, overhyped piece of crap?
Everything mentioned in this video is a bunch of lies. Worst fighting game ever made? ..........Maybe...........
It's up there with being the worst fighter ever made beside,Time Killers.

Btw even the neogeo has a stinker that's get that honor as well.

Fight Fever
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 10/28/2007, 11:14 PMBtw even the neogeo has a stinker that's get that honor as well.

Fight Fever
That makes 2 then, because Shinoken is woefully bad.

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 10/29/2007, 12:03 AM
Quote from: TRON on 10/28/2007, 11:14 PMBtw even the neogeo has a stinker that's get that honor as well.

Fight Fever
That makes 2 then, because Shinoken is woefully bad.
Hmm i don't think i ever bother with shinoken.

Still when ever it's mention people offen cringe when that game is discuss.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

TR0N

IMG

Joe Redifer

I don't think I could ever be scared by a game.  It's just not possible.  However I think that Silent Hill 2 on the Xbox is FREAKIN' AWESOME (just not scary).

NecroPhile

Mario Party 812 is scary - scary that some douche was paid to make it and scary that douches will buy it again (and again, and again).

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 10/28/2007, 03:09 AM
For the fucking win.

The game is Magical Pengel/Grafiti Kingdom, the sound effects and music are just added to the video, not in the game.
Does the title translate into "Tragic Battle Against the Camera"?  I think I need some Dramamine.

MotoRoaderMike

I hope those characters are in the game too!!!
/forumsiggs6.jpg

NecroPhile

Fourteen year old boy wrecks daddy's new 'stang.  It's not a GT500 (contrary to the titling), but it's still funny and makes me want to bitch slap the dad for a week.

Kitsunexus

Holy shit, TWINBEE HAS A PLATFORMER!??!?!?!?!?  WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS GAME THAT I MUST FIND?

And about the video. No Vic Viper, man. I love Vic Viper too, but he just won't work in Brawl. However I will agree with you, the omission of Mega Man those is one of those " #-o " moments.

But overall, there is no Sparkster, so fail.

EDIT: I <3 Twinbee: Rainbow Bell Adventure.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guest on 10/29/2007, 01:08 PM
Fourteen year old boy wrecks daddy's new 'stang.  It's not a GT500 (contrary to the titling), but it's still funny and makes me want to bitch slap the dad for a week.
What kind of car is it?  Love the comment at the end.  "You getting all of this on film?"  "Shut up!"  Actually he should have answered "Shut up, this is videotape, not film you dumbass!"

GUTS

The best part of that video was the hilarious 1 zillionth time the mastercard "priceless" joke was used.  Still funny after 10 fucking years of being driven into the ground!

Joe Redifer

I know!  I was LOLOLOLing so hard that I had to play the video twice because I missed the second half.

MotoRoaderMike

Here's another SSBB video I found. This one's about "Unlikely" newcomers:
/forumsiggs6.jpg

guyjin

I love how he put "bomberman" in quotes.  :D

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/29/2007, 07:15 PMWhat kind of car is it?  Love the comment at the end.  "You getting all of this on film?"  "Shut up!"  Actually he should have answered "Shut up, this is videotape, not film you dumbass!"
It's just a gussied up GT.  The hood's wrong and the 17/25 mileage gives it away as a GT (GT500s are rated at 15/21).

TR0N

Terry Yum Goong
Remember when fighting the bad guys use,Terry Bogard quotes  :wink:
IMG

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Since this is halloween i'll link this alice cooper song  :oops:
He's Back! (The Behind The Mask)
IMG

TR0N

The Irate Gamer Halloween Special
Man he had to diss one of my favorite games  :evil:
Dunno if he's kidding or realy hates the game  :P
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: guest on 10/30/2007, 10:12 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/29/2007, 07:15 PMWhat kind of car is it?  Love the comment at the end.  "You getting all of this on film?"  "Shut up!"  Actually he should have answered "Shut up, this is videotape, not film you dumbass!"
It's just a gussied up GT.  The hood's wrong and the 17/25 mileage gives it away as a GT (GT500s are rated at 15/21).
For anyone who's into the Mustang car, here is the movie scene that was the car's original claim to fame... the classic chase scene from the Steve McQueen movie: Bullitt:

Kitsunexus

< it's hard to watch that and not feel the energy

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: TRON on 11/04/2007, 01:58 AMThe Irate Gamer Halloween Special
Man he had to diss one of my favorite games  :evil:
Dunno if he's kidding or realy hates the game  :P
The Irate Gamer sucks. How could anybody support him? Anybody that thinks the Irate Gamer is good should watch this:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/106507.html

He rips off other game reviewers. He's NOT a gamer, and he doesn't know WHAT he's talking about half the time.

Anyway, here's what I'm watching:
Team Rocket, the only GOOD thing about Pokemon, in an AMV set to "Back To The Light" by Brian May.
/forumsiggs6.jpg

Kitsunexus

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 11/04/2007, 07:20 PMTeam Rocket, the only GOOD thing about Pokemon
Well, Pikachu is good too. If they made Pikachu team up with Team Rocket, that would be the BEST SHOW EVER.

And also they need helicopters, and a guy completely made of bombs and AK-47s needs to yell "GIVE HIM THE CHAIR!"

And then a chair falls from the sky with a beam of light shining on it, and the unnamed "him" takes the chair and then China explodes.

The end.

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/04/2007, 07:44 PMWell, Pikachu is good too. If they made Pikachu team up with Team Rocket, that would be the BEST SHOW EVER.

And also they need helicopters, and a guy completely made of bombs and AK-47s needs to yell "GIVE HIM THE CHAIR!"

And then a chair falls from the sky with a beam of light shining on it, and the unnamed "him" takes the chair and then China explodes.

The end.
Errrrr, okay. What the hell?
/forumsiggs6.jpg