RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/12/2007, 04:20 AMThat game would drive me nuts, especially with that moron always babbling on and on about irrelevant nonsense.  I much prefer the scrolling views of Devil's Crush which also has features that could never be done in a real pinball game, like creatures walking around on the board and bonus rooms.  This game just kind of sits there.  The music is repetitive and uninspired.
I just ignore it i find it to be a good update after kaze frist outing for the saturn.

Wich would be Last Gladiators Digital Pinball.

I..guess you see NecroPhile trying to hard to be a simulated pinball game compare to,Devil Crush wich is why i like NecroPhile so much.

I'm not putting devil crush down,but some times i like having more then one table to play with.Sure...has it one big play feild and it's bonus rounds but some times i want more.

Btw i have both so i enjoy much as i can for either of them.

While,Naxat went in one direction with pinball.Kaze went the other way take your pick i supose.

Any body else have a opinion for there favorite pinball video game ?

If there's a video link and explain why.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NecroPhile

Quote from: TRON on 11/12/2007, 03:59 AMNecronomicon (JP Sega Saturn)
Yeah people give credit to devil crush for being one of the best video pinball games out there,but i think this "excellent title for the saturn" belongs up there as well.

To it's theme and different tables plus a damn good sound track....make it a must own for any saturn owner.
It looks like a bit o' fun, but the table is too static and the pop up stuff covering the play field would drive me insane.

Quote from: TRON on 11/12/2007, 05:06 AMAny body else have a opinion for there favorite pinball video game?
Time Cruise is still my favorite.  Two words: Prehistoric Golf.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 11/12/2007, 01:05 PM
Quote from: TRON on 11/12/2007, 03:59 AMNecronomicon (JP Sega Saturn)
Yeah people give credit to devil crush for being one of the best video pinball games out there,but i think this "excellent title for the saturn" belongs up there as well.

To it's theme and different tables plus a damn good sound track....make it a must own for any saturn owner.
It looks like a bit o' fun, but the table is too static and the pop up stuff covering the play field would drive me insane.

Quote from: TRON on 11/12/2007, 05:06 AMAny body else have a opinion for there favorite pinball video game?
Time Cruise is still my favorite.  Two words: Prehistoric Golf.
Yeah on NecroPhile like with many pinball games by kaze it can have alot going on.

Crazy as it sounds i find it addctive to a degree.

There's been times i was thinking of giving,Time Cruise a shot i haven't seen...to many reponse so far for here on it that's been bad.
IMG

rolins

Golgo13

Golgo13

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

guyjin

I wonder who will be the first to post on page 100 of this topic...  :-k

bust3dstr8

Golgo 13 your post reminded me of this public awareness video.
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

rolins

PCEngineHell

Id rather die in a real version of The Running Man then have been a survivor of Video Power. And Stop the madness.....the people off drugs looked more fucked up then the users,they kept showing the crazy monkey on drugs,but if you look at it and compare it to the people dancing at the end,there isn't much difference between the 2....

PCEngineHell

Quote from: rolins on 11/13/2007, 05:43 PMPest Control with Patrick Stewart

-
I've seen this movie,he has Alzheimer's and is a secret agent. The women house maid health care person tries to convince him to get rid of all his weapons and crap,so she can infiltrate his home and kill him if I remember right. Shes a agent too. He has a younger side kick in the movie too. It was a pretty kick ass movie last I remember.

PCEngineHell

I bet alot of you have not seen the original Assault on Precinct 13 have you? Its easily one of the most bad ass mutha fuckin movies ever made. Been a top fav of mine the past few years. When I was a kid no video rental near me would even carry it,so I did not get to see it until it was remastered in the 90ies.

Here,watch some clips and stuff:

"I wanted Vanilla Twist!"
Music theme:
trailer:
trailer IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074156/trailers-screenplay-E13546-314

Kitsunexus

Dude, I LOVED that movie, the dude who shot the little girl used to be my AIM avatar.  :twisted:

The theme was sampled for "Megablast" by Bomb The Bass. ^___^
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/13/2007, 07:29 PMDude, I LOVED that movie, the dude who shot the little girl used to be my AIM avatar.  :twisted:

Yea the theme music totally kicked ass,esp for the 70ies. It holds up well today easily. I hated the remake,it sucked. This movie is pure classic. It's mix of western/ realistic horror action really pulls you in.
This is actually something that could easily really happen in any ghetto city,and I think thats part of its strong horror appeal,since it could actually happen.

People really don't like to think about that kinda stuff,it scares them deep down. Part of the reason why I think rentals in the 80ies and early 90ies where I lived wouldn't carry it was because of the large amount of crime,gang activity we had going on in LR and NLR.

Most of the gangs had AK47s,M16s,Uzis,anything the pawns would carry the gangs could get to,so most of the gangs were better armed then even the NLR/LR Swat units. Because of this eventually alot of pawn shops that dealt in weaponry got busted and shut down.

Joe Redifer

Video Power was like, so totally radical dude!  I love how the mullet dude would announce what you won after you made it through the thing.  "He's got a Nintendo game.  Another Nintendo game.  Looks like a Sega game!"  What a fantastic individual who is very knowledgable of games.  The whole show was based on some lame Acclaim cartoon if I recall.  The host (Johnny Power) is not as cool as the guy on the TurboGrafx box.

The "We Are The World" song is way too long, and is only that long so each singer could get a part.  If I was a world famous singer and they wanted me to help with the song, I'd have said "Screw Africa.  They can go to hell.  What have they done for me?"

TR0N

They Live-Fight Scene
Put on the sunglasses!
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/13/2007, 07:49 PMMost of the gangs had AK47s,M16s,Uzis,anything the pawns would carry the gangs could get to,so most of the gangs were better armed then even the NLR/LR Swat units. Because of this eventually alot of pawn shops that dealt in weaponry got busted and shut down.
I wouldn't be buying games at THAT pawn shop...  :twisted:

Man another good gang movie that is FINALLY getting love in the mainstream (have been waiting since '95) is The Warriors! I LOVE THAT FILM!

Oh yeah, found this on Youtube, BABOOM BABOOM BOOM BABOOM BABOOM BOOM BABOOM BABOOM BOOM...  :twisted:

guyjin

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/13/2007, 07:06 PMId rather die in a real version of The Running Man then have been a survivor of Video Power.
Yeah, Some free games for a lifetime of shame and humiliation? I'd pass too.  :---)

TurboXray

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/13/2007, 07:49 PM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/13/2007, 07:29 PMDude, I LOVED that movie, the dude who shot the little girl used to be my AIM avatar.  :twisted:

Yea the theme music totally kicked ass,esp for the 70ies. It holds up well today easily. I hated the remake,it sucked. This movie is pure classic. It's mix of western/ realistic horror action really pulls you in.
This is actually something that could easily really happen in any ghetto city,and I think thats part of its strong horror appeal,since it could actually happen.

People really don't like to think about that kinda stuff,it scares them deep down. Part of the reason why I think rentals in the 80ies and early 90ies where I lived wouldn't carry it was because of the large amount of crime,gang activity we had going on in LR and NLR.

Most of the gangs had AK47s,M16s,Uzis,anything the pawns would carry the gangs could get to,so most of the gangs were better armed then even the NLR/LR Swat units. Because of this eventually alot of pawn shops that dealt in weaponry got busted and shut down.
Haha - gangs bought guns from pawn shops? Weapons down here are underground and probably much cheaper than what a pawn shop would sell. I grew up with guns in the house hold. I shared a room with my bother growing up and we always had 3 guns in the room; A .45 auto, A MAC-11 with modified 32 round clips, a SPAS semi automatic 12 gauge, and for a while a .44 magnum revolver with changeable long barrel. The clips were always fully loaded as well as the SPAS. It was never a big dealt since I got to go shooting (plinking) on a regular basis. The only thing I had to worry about was when friends came over and I had to remind them not to touch the guns. My father kept his guns in his room. Strange thing is that I never bought a gun after moving out. Maybe because one of my best friends blew his teeth out the back of his head around the time I moved out.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guyjin on 11/14/2007, 10:18 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/13/2007, 07:06 PMId rather die in a real version of The Running Man then have been a survivor of Video Power.
Yeah, Some free games for a lifetime of shame and humiliation? I'd pass too.  :---)
The show was a con,they wouldn't even tell kids they had to make it to the finish line,so kids would lose,and the few who threw fits got to be re filmed making it to it and winning.The only real prize they had that I wanted was the NeoGeo.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: TurboXray on 11/14/2007, 11:04 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/13/2007, 07:49 PM

Haha - gangs bought guns from pawn shops? Weapons down here are underground and probably much cheaper than what a pawn shop would sell. I grew up with guns in the house hold. I shared a room with my bother growing up and we always had 3 guns in the room; A .45 auto, A MAC-11 with modified 32 round clips, a SPAS semi automatic 12 gauge, and for a while a .44 magnum revolver with changeable long barrel. The clips were always fully loaded as well as the SPAS. It was never a big dealt since I got to go shooting (plinking) on a regular basis. The only thing I had to worry about was when friends came over and I had to remind them not to touch the guns. My father kept his guns in his room. Strange thing is that I never bought a gun after moving out. Maybe because one of my best friends blew his teeth out the back of his head around the time I moved out.
Pawn shops here were bad about just buying and selling the stuff without keeping records or doing checks for stolen goods. Cash was king,thats all that mattered. Back then it was the way to get a  automatic,and not just some crappy piece off the street,as most of the pawns would have just about anything.

A&B Pawn off MacCarther Drive in NLR actually even had at one point a small bazooka/rocket launcher thing. I was around 12/13 at the time but I remember it was always sitting there. I used to buy and sell Nes carts there,as it was maybe a 20 min walk from my home.

They went out of business. There was also Midsouth Guns and Ammo,one of the owners got shut down finally in the late 90ies or around 2000. They were also a big pawn with,wouldn't you guess,a large stash of guns coming and going constantly. They did a big investigation on them and finally shut them down for gun trafficking. That place no longer exist.

Back then the pawns would sell guns illegally just as cheap as you could get on the street,but at better quality.

NecroPhile

Quote from: TurboXray on 11/14/2007, 11:04 AMI grew up with guns in the house hold. I shared a room with my bother growing up and we always had 3 guns in the room; A .45 auto, A MAC-11 with modified 32 round clips, a SPAS semi automatic 12 gauge, and for a while a .44 magnum revolver with changeable long barrel. The clips were always fully loaded as well as the SPAS.
Sounds like my kind of place.  :wink:

Here's a SPAS in action.  How can anyone not enjoy class three firearms?

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guyjin on 11/14/2007, 10:18 AM
Reminds me of this:

http://www.lakupo.com/grblitz/vidpower.htm

Joe Redifer

I don't think Video Power gave free games for a lifetime... just the ones you grabbed while you were running through the thing.    :dance:

PCEngineHell

Joe,he meant for a lifetime of shame and humiliation.

Oh well. No matter what Video Power was weak,we were just blind to that as kids,well most of us at least.

PCEngineHell

TR0N

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/14/2007, 10:33 PM
That,guy forgot the rule about cloneing a clone of a clone is inferior  ](*,)
IMG

Kitsunexus

Cool homebrew Amiga game this guy made:

guyjin

The Wii is the greatest thing ever.
This man makes the Wii do things that only very expensive experimental computers did before.
(inching ever closer to page 100...)

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

NecroPhile

Golgo13

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 11/13/2007, 05:29 PM
Quote from: Golgo13 on 11/13/2007, 02:12 PM
HAHAHAHAA!
Lyle "Roid Rage" Alzado says stop madness.....IMG
IMG

Roid Rage is no laughing matter my friends, as I am sure many of you know.

Especially Joe "Roid Rage" Redifer.

Joe Redifer

TR0N

IMG

Turbo D

I would have grabbed that handicap robots tits too  :twisted:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Congrats to TRON to be the fist on Page 100, and ROFL!!!

I can see that guy and the Fembot at night:

"I do not like it when you touch my breasts!"

"I don't care if you don't like it, bitch."

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/16/2007, 02:56 AMCongrats to TRON to be the fist on Page 100, and ROFL!!!

LOL now if the andorid was like,Armitage the 3rd that would be a diffierent story  :shock:
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 11/16/2007, 03:35 AM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/16/2007, 02:56 AMCongrats to TRON to be the fist on Page 100, and ROFL!!!

LOL now if the andorid was like,Armitage the 3rd that would be a diffierent story  :shock:
Oh yes...much much different....

"I don't care if yo--BOOM! *brain rolls down street*

Kitsunexus

BWHAHAHAAHA!
BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! (THIS IS REAL)
These people are my HEROES!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bust3dstr8

I was looking to see if Nintega had any cool new Japanese commercials and noticed this.
Hahaha, she almost cries over this. :mrgreen:
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/16/2007, 11:23 PMAVGN Mario Paint!
just amazing
That is good, but that tune was made for some real song they play on the radio before the Angry Nintendo Nerd came around.

Turbo D

Wow, I can't believe people dislike poor Nintega  :?
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

What the fuck is Nintega?  Sounds gay.

Kitsunexus

Umm... I'm listening to that girl rant, and I'm seriously gritting my teeth. DOES ANYONE FUCKING CARE YOU FUCKING BITCH!?

That video is why I hate people, why I hate social networking, why I think Youtube should only be about gameplay videos, pirated cartoons and "how to make Works bombs".

If you post yourself speaking on Youtube and think it has ANY relevance to ANYTHING and you think that you might be CHANGING the WORLD AROUND YOU, lemme set you straight before you hurt yourself:

YOU'RE WRONG. DAMN WRONG.

The blog generation needs to be napalmed, seriously.

Golgo13

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/17/2007, 03:52 AMUmm... I'm listening to that girl rant, and I'm seriously gritting my teeth. DOES ANYONE FUCKING CARE YOU FUCKING BITCH!?

That video is why I hate people, why I hate social networking, why I think Youtube should only be about gameplay videos, pirated cartoons and "how to make Works bombs".

If you post yourself speaking on Youtube and think it has ANY relevance to ANYTHING and you think that you might be CHANGING the WORLD AROUND YOU, lemme set you straight before you hurt yourself:

YOU'RE WRONG. DAMN WRONG.

The blog generation needs to be napalmed, seriously.
I agree, that whole generation is a bunch of pussies.  Upon doing some research on wikipedia, I found out that my generation the "Cold War Babies" or "MTV Generation" (meaning when MTV had music like whitesnake and guns and roses) was the last generation that had balls.

I mean think about it, now what do kids watch on TV nowadays? Spongebob, Pokemon, and god knows what other gay shit they have now.  In my day, it was Ninja Turtles, GI-Joe, Robotech, Thundercats it was all about conflict, war war "Im gonna fuck the bad guy up" and on top of that, we had all those awesome toy guns that looked real, back then I could go to the toy store and buy a water gun uzzi with a slap in battery cartridridge that worked similar to the real thing, and all you had to do was pull that Orange thing out of the barell and you were rollin like Rambo.  Now all these kids have is those gay pastel colored guns that suck, and thats to the extent they have guns at all.  I dont know where im going with this rant, but I dunno, it just seems that without ronald reagan and ninjas, things like the "Blog Generation" are bound to come out of the woodwork.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Golgo13 on 11/17/2007, 01:51 PMback then I could go to the toy store and buy a water gun uzzi with a slap in battery cartridridge that worked similar to the real thing
DUDE, ENTERTECH!

Golgo13

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/17/2007, 01:55 PM
Quote from: Golgo13 on 11/17/2007, 01:51 PMback then I could go to the toy store and buy a water gun uzzi with a slap in battery cartridridge that worked similar to the real thing
DUDE, ENTERTECH!
See?  You'll never see this stuff again.