RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 11/17/2007, 12:28 AMI was looking to see if Nintega had any cool new Japanese commercials and noticed this.
Hahaha, she almost cries over this. :mrgreen:
Haha, whoa that's crazy!  :mrgreen: The best part is how the video responses are from Nintega troll accounts! Nintega is an internet celebrity!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TurboXray

Quote from: Golgo13 on 11/17/2007, 01:51 PM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/17/2007, 03:52 AMUmm... I'm listening to that girl rant, and I'm seriously gritting my teeth. DOES ANYONE FUCKING CARE YOU FUCKING BITCH!?

That video is why I hate people, why I hate social networking, why I think Youtube should only be about gameplay videos, pirated cartoons and "how to make Works bombs".

If you post yourself speaking on Youtube and think it has ANY relevance to ANYTHING and you think that you might be CHANGING the WORLD AROUND YOU, lemme set you straight before you hurt yourself:

YOU'RE WRONG. DAMN WRONG.

The blog generation needs to be napalmed, seriously.
I agree, that whole generation is a bunch of pussies.  Upon doing some research on wikipedia, I found out that my generation the "Cold War Babies" or "MTV Generation" (meaning when MTV had music like whitesnake and guns and roses) was the last generation that had balls.

I mean think about it, now what do kids watch on TV nowadays? Spongebob, Pokemon, and god knows what other gay shit they have now.  In my day, it was Ninja Turtles, GI-Joe, Robotech, Thundercats it was all about conflict, war war "Im gonna fuck the bad guy up" and on top of that, we had all those awesome toy guns that looked real, back then I could go to the toy store and buy a water gun uzzi with a slap in battery cartridridge that worked similar to the real thing, and all you had to do was pull that Orange thing out of the barell and you were rollin like Rambo.  Now all these kids have is those gay pastel colored guns that suck, and thats to the extent they have guns at all.  I dont know where im going with this rant, but I dunno, it just seems that without ronald reagan and ninjas, things like the "Blog Generation" are bound to come out of the woodwork.
Man, that is such a Dennis Leary rant  :D Nice.

Ceti Alpha

Quoteronald reagan
You had me until Ronald Reagan.  :P
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Joe Redifer

I had that AK Centerfire Entertech gun.  It was awesome, but that clip barely held any water.  You were constantly refilling it.  Plus, the battery compartment wasn't water proof, so the gun wouldn't last that long.  I was only shot at by cops 3 times, so I don't know what the hell all of the politically-correct nonsense is about with the current orange guns.  Soon terrolists will be making guns that look like current water guns anyway just to not raise suspicion.

Kitsunexus

Why is it called the AK Centerfire when it's modelled off an Uzi and pretty much ALL GUNS FIRE FROM THE CENTER?
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

NecroPhile

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/17/2007, 07:27 PMWhy is it called the AK Centerfire when it's modelled off an Uzi and pretty much ALL GUNS FIRE FROM THE CENTER?
Your firearm knowledge is astounding - rimfire guns aren't exactly rare.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guest on 11/18/2007, 02:02 AMYour firearm knowledge is astounding...
PACIFISM BROUGHT US TETRIS.   :?

Golgo13

IMG

Well, that depends Ronnie, if we are talking about kids in 1989, then yes, they are bad enough dudes, but now, because of all this gay shit on TV and no more toy guns, bad dudes are in short supply.

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Golgo13

You know, I was watching the karate kid on TV the other day, and they had those kids in the movie from the "Cobra Kai" dojo who kept picking on the karate kid, and upon watching them, I never recall seeing kids in movies or TV act like that anymore.  I will go through a few key points

-Cobra Kai leader walks to talk to his ex girlfriend, she gives him lip and does not want to talk, so what does he do? Does he go "Ok I respect your decision" like Ben Affleck would do?  Hell no!  He takes that bitches stereo and breaks it right in front of her! "That will teach you bitch!"

-One of the Cobra Kai guys is playing soccer and trips the karate kid just like that, for no particular reason other than because Cobra Kai is the most badass dojo.

-The Cobra Kai leader is at the high school dance in the bathroom stall rolling a fat joint dressed in a skeleton costume, then after that he goes and chases the karate kid down with his posse of skeleton cobra kai's and beats the shit out of the karate kid, then he says "NO MERCY!" or something and is about to finish the kid off, but then then pat morita comes and kicks his ass, you just cant win against pat morita, he has so many years of drinking and wife beating, there is no way you can stop a martial arts master like that.

- The Cobra Kais see the Karate Kid riding on a bicycle, and then ride over on their badass motorcycles and force him to ride down a huge steep hill and fall like a rag doll down a cliff.

- The Cobra Kai leader is pissed off the Karate Kid is getting to far in the tournement, so he orders one of the Cobra Kais to go and bust his kneecap by saying "I want him taken out!" 

See?  The point im making is that there are no role models anymore for kids like this, and if thats the case, you are bound to have pasty douchebags thinking that their opinion means something and then they go make a blog talking about thier views and feelings.  This is the root cause of everything.

Kitsunexus

Kitsunexus

LOL, just found this, this show rules!  I'm surprised this show gets no love here:
It also has an Atari ST game that REFUSES to go beyond the title screen in an emulator.  :cry:

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/18/2007, 03:03 AMLOL, just found this, this show rules!  I'm surprised this show gets no love here:
It also has an Atari ST game that REFUSES to go beyond the title screen in an emulator.  :cry:
I use to watch spitting image alot during the 80's good parody's there  :lol:

Btw they even did the video for the genesis song land of confusion.
For the way things are now.To many man making to many problems in the land of confusion.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

MotoRoaderMike

The opening to "Spirit Hero Wataru":
Man, this anime looks good. ADV Films should get the rights to it and dub it into english. Wataru looks like a cute lil guy. XD

EDIT:Ooooh, check this out! The anime was designed by Toyoo Ashida, and he was one of the animators too!
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

guyjin

Isn't this the Anime that Keith Courage is derived from? the one robot looks very familiar.

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: guyjin on 11/18/2007, 08:36 PMIsn't this the Anime that Keith Courage is derived from? the one robot looks very familiar.
Yep
/forumsiggs6.jpg

Kitsunexus

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 11/18/2007, 03:35 PMADV Films should get the rights to it and dub it into english. Wataru looks like a cute lil guy. XD
ADV can blow me. They're the Working Designs of the anime world, inserting jokes where there shouldn't be and having generally bad voice actors.

Get Manga Entertainment to produce it, and you may have something there.

I like this guy's videos:
BWHAHAA, I want one of these:

TR0N

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 11/18/2007, 03:35 PMThe opening to "Spirit Hero Wataru":
Man, this anime looks good. ADV Films should get the rights to it and dub it into english. Wataru looks like a cute lil guy. XD
Some thing if did get released here still these days companys,are not too interested in old cartoons.

Wich bugs me when companys feel having the latest anime is more important.

Still it's all about what they think sells to the younger generation.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Not Youtube, but still awesome.

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/TWdSb0Jj/The_Strangest_Internet_Video_Online_Ever

The song is extremely familiar too...

Here's the Youtube:

TR0N

Sho at the Playground (Ninja vs Thugs)
This scene is from the 80's movie,Revenge of the Ninja.
I lol because it looks like sho beating up the village people  :lol:
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 11/19/2007, 01:20 AMSho at the Playground (Ninja vs Thugs)
This scene is from the 80's movie,Revenge of the Ninja.
I lol because it looks like sho beating up the village people  :lol:
HELL YES!

Kitsunexus

0_o Well, they are the best of the best.

TR0N

Captain America-"You're A Great American"
WTF!?
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 11/19/2007, 04:31 AMCaptain America-"You're A Great American"
WTF!?
I really just don't know what it is, but FUCK that video.  :x

Ceti Alpha

Those old Marvel cartoons are hilarious. I'm not a fan of Hannity so I thought it was mildly entertaining. hehe
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Kitsunexus

I don't even know who that Hannity guy is, but his voice drives me up the wall and makes me play Super Sprint on it.  :x

Kitsunexus

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 11/18/2007, 11:06 PM
Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 11/18/2007, 03:35 PMADV Films should get the rights to it and dub it into english. Wataru looks like a cute lil guy. XD
ADV can blow me. They're the Working Designs of the anime world, inserting jokes where there shouldn't be and having generally bad voice actors.

Get Manga Entertainment to produce it, and you may have something there.

I like this guy's videos:
BWHAHAA, I want one of these:
Dr. Ashen rules!!!!
/forumsiggs6.jpg

TR0N

Contra Trailer  :lol:
IMG

TR0N

AVGN Dragons Lair (NES Version)
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28184.html
This review was not much but i like the ending in it.
IMG

nat

Quote from: TRON on 11/19/2007, 10:44 PMContra Trailer  :lol:
Best video this week!

Holy shit, did you see the Punch Out video by the same guys? It's even better. "Give him zee uppercut!!! ZEE UPPERCUT!!!" I was on the floor. Seriously.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Keranu

Hahaha, I love 1:37 of that video with the guy shooting the machine gun yelling "THIS THING IS COMPLETELY OUT OF CONROL! HIT THE DECK!"

Didn't these guys also make a Punchout movie trailer? EDIT: Yep here it is
IMG

nat

Quote from: Keranu on 11/20/2007, 11:56 PMDidn't these guys also make a Punchout movie trailer? EDIT: Yep here it is
I just posted that 10 minutes ago. ;)
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Keranu

Haha, well I'll be damned! I'm still keeping my link up because you know people prefer links by the moderator ;) .
IMG

NecroPhile

ScrewAttack's Top Ten PS3 Exclusives

They couldn't even come up with ten good titles, and the games they did pick are good but certainly not epic.   And Sony wonders why PS3 sales have been so lackluster. 
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

I liked the virtua fighter 5 comment  :lol:

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

guyjin

speaking of sega:
Sega Master System tribute.

Turbo D

Master system really was an awesome system. It even took hucards!!! I can't see life with out it.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Top Ten Worst NES Game Cartridge Art
No this isn't by sa but the person made it for them.
IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

guyjin

thanks for reminding me that it's not just the recent one-sports-game-a-year that sucks; pretty much every sports game ever sucked.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: TRON on 11/24/2007, 06:26 AMTop Ten Worst NES Game Cartridge Art
No this isn't by sa but the person made it for them.
That clearly is not from Screwattack nor anyone associated with them even though the text for the video claims it is "made for them".  The sound is awful since the guy has a shit mic and he clearly robbed the intro and transitional graphics from Screw Attack (notice how jerky they are).  Also the entire video is in a little box.  Also, who would think "cartridge art" was somehow different from box art?  I stopped watching in the middle of #10 because it was so bad.

TR0N

IMG

guyjin

TR0N

IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 11/26/2007, 03:43 AMThe Mean Kitty Song
That song was good, but obviously the creator forgot to make use of this handy flowchart:

IMG