OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyjin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/10/2007, 03:41 AM
Quote from: guyjin on 12/10/2007, 01:05 AM
Jem. Don't pretend you didn't like it.  [-(
That's weird, I saw some other clip of the opening which had a different song.  It was still all about how Jem is her name and shit like that, though.
probably a UK or Australian version or something.

Also:

Kitsunexus

U HEARD I LIEKD MUDKIPS!
:shock:

OH MY FUCKING GOLDFISH! FTW!!!!  :lol:
and in response to THAT
CHOC-A-LATE RAIN GONNA MELT YA BRAIN! \m/ 8)\m/
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guyjinprobably a UK or Australian version or something.
I think they had this song originally and then changed it in the middle of the first season.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Digi.k on 12/09/2007, 11:04 PMprobably not the best time to show this but I saw it a few weeks ago and decided to add it before I forget it forever..

the most powerfullest handgun in the world!!!  well I laughed...
Douche got what he deserved.  I love the 'what the fuck happened' look on tubby's face.  :lol:

Quote from: guyjin on 12/10/2007, 01:05 AMJem. Don't pretend you didn't like it.  [-(
Can I pretend that it was trash?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

QuoteDouche got what he deserved.  I love the 'what the fuck happened' look on tubby's face.  Laughing
Oh I know! I wish the video didn't cut off right after. I hate how a lot of these videos just capture the "event" and don't show more of the reaction. But just the one second of that guy's face is enough.  :lol: Man, I laughed.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Kitsunexus

bust3dstr8

Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: TRON on 12/12/2007, 04:28 AMCat Vs Printer
Lmao, that cat is sooo fired  :lol:

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/12/2007, 04:38 AMDid someone say cats?
I used to watch that show, haha.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TurboXray

Turbo D

thats bad-ass! I wish I had that when I took out a tree earlier this year, lol
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Stop"n"Wait
Wtf on this board game  :P
IMG

guyjin

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 12/13/2007, 12:53 AMA lumberjacks dream -
Hahaha, ALL-AMERICAN!

Quote from: guyjinno cat could ever match Heathcliff.
I LOVE HEATHCLIFF!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TurboXray on 12/13/2007, 12:53 AMA lumberjacks dream -
I first saw that last year and my thoughts remain the same. Cool but impractical.  [-(

guyjin

console mods. Some are awesome (the SMS and Saturn ones), some are meh (region switches on a megadrive) some make you wonder why (portable n64?) and some are horrific (hint to modders: red lights and xboxes don't mix)

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guyjin on 12/13/2007, 02:32 AM
console mods. Some are awesome (the SMS and Saturn ones), some are meh (region switches on a megadrive) some make you wonder why (portable n64?) and some are horrific (hint to modders: red lights and xboxes don't mix)
DUDE THE RCR REMIX IS INCREDIBLE!!!

Kitsunexus

Dude tries to circuit-bend the AKAI XR-10, the world's most awesome drum machine.
Watch the ending, serves him right.

TurboXray

Quote from: guyjin on 12/13/2007, 02:32 AM
I like the SMS one with the see through blue Sega logo.

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Kitsunexus

This has been going on for a while now, it's surprising to see they're just now getting to video game consoles.

On the one hand, I don't agree with anything Greenpeace has ever done, this included. The video was majorly shit and done in someone's basement.

On the other hand, it showed how idiotic the PS3/God Of War really is.

And all in all, I bet the Red Vs. Blue people did it, because it looks just as shit.

Turbo D

wtf? haha. Greenpeace hates everything good  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/13/2007, 03:11 AMDude tries to circuit-bend the AKAI XR-10, the world's most awesome drum machine.
Watch the ending, serves him right.
"Oh, no!"  :lol:

rag-time4

Quote from: TRON on 12/13/2007, 04:28 AMGreenpeace Ad Against the consoles
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/145283.html
 ](*,) #-o ](*,) #-o
Why can't these consoles be recycled like other computers? Don't most dumps have special places where you can take computer type stuff and other electronics?

NecroPhile

Quote from: rag-time4 on 12/13/2007, 01:26 PMWhy can't these consoles be recycled like other computers? Don't most dumps have special places where you can take computer type stuff and other electronics?
Therein lies the irony - they can be recycled just as easily as anything else electronic, which is to say not very easily.  It makes little sense for them to bitch so much about consoles when they account for such a tiny amount of electricity usage and landfill volume, but the funniest part is that they scored Nintendo the lowest, but only because they wouldn't reveal their environmental plans. 

Sure, it would be nice if all manufacturers would design their goods to be easier to disassemble and would make them out of more easily recycled plastics while minimizing the use of heavy metals.  It'd also be nice if I'd win the lottery.

td741

While watching this I just wonder... I don't think I ever known anyone to have thrown away a console...?

guyjin

speaking of game consoles and the environment...

have any of you guys who own a NEX noticed the smell of it? I dunno what kind of weird plastic they use, but it smells like burning electronics. And this was before I ever plugged the thing in, so that's not it.

MotoRoaderMike

/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

TR0N

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 12/13/2007, 10:33 PMKickass Speed Racer AMV:
Kewl just in time too given there is a live action,Speed Racer movie in the works.
IMG

nat

Quote from: guyjin on 12/13/2007, 05:20 PMhave any of you guys who own a NEX noticed the smell of it? I dunno what kind of weird plastic they use, but it smells like burning electronics. And this was before I ever plugged the thing in, so that's not it.
I have noticed that, and I fucking love it. It's like the "new car smell" of electronics.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

TurboXray

Quote from: nat on 12/14/2007, 01:36 AMOld TG-16 promo video:
"...Multiple levels of play!"  ZOMFG!

That promo tape is caulk full of quotes. You don't even know!

I wish someone would post the early TG16 commercial where they diss the NES sound as a warped skipping record. It featured a lot of Bloody Wolf in the commercial.

TR0N

World Of Warcraft Mr.T Commercial TV Ad
IMG

Turbo D

I saw this the other day on tv. Not sure what to think about it  :-s
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: TRON on 12/14/2007, 04:33 AMWorld Of Warcraft Mr.T Commercial TV Ad
Quoteatom88 (4 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Fucking sellout.

NecroPhile

Quoteatom88 (4 hours ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Fucking sellout.
T gotta eat, and it's doubtful that the A-Team is paying the bills.

TR0N

Super Mario World (Kaizo Edition) Intro + 1-1-
Another insane mario hack.
IMG

Turbo D

thats some crazy mario playing, haha
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

Quote from: TurboXray on 12/14/2007, 02:17 AM
"...Multiple levels of play!"  ZOMFG!

That promo tape is caulk full of quotes. You don't even know!
Oh, I know. I know.

MotoRoaderMike

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1E86ED842FE20249 - Invalid ID
60 Years of Great Tunes
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

TurboXray

Quote from: natOh, I know. I know.
:D

TR0N

I use to have it on vhs promo's were sure cheesey back then  :lol:

Still in a good way at least.
IMG

TR0N

Amazon vs Starman
Nintendo Pro Wrestling characters in Fire Pro Wrestling.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

bust3dstr8

It's not the greatest vid out there, but mad props for playing some old shool Newcleus funk.
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG