10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Quote from: rolins on 12/30/2007, 09:41 PMGirl Owned By Desert Eagle

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH![/size]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a LONG time!
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 12/31/2007, 04:41 AM

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH![/size]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a LONG time!
:lol: :lol:
That was mess up the kickback got her.

Maybe if,she had some more weight to her she might have not gotten that kickback.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

The Future Is Now
Editor at gamespot reminisces about the neogeo.
IMG

guyjin

NecroPhile

Maybe if she'd eat a sandwich (or twelve), then she'd have the strength to withstand the recoil.  I'd hate to see what would happen to her if she fired any other high caliber sidearm, as the gas operated mechanism in the D.E. creates far less recoil and muzzle flip than most any other weapon (the five pounds of gun and ammo helps as well). 

@ Kitsune: Do you have a shirt like the dude in this video?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TurboXray

NecroPhile

Ummm, smells good!  Damn, I love Sarah Silverman - she's one fine Jew.

rolins

nat

Quote from: guest on 12/31/2007, 05:53 PMUmmm, smells good!  Damn, I love Sarah Silverman - she's one fine Jew.
Agreed! Although she's not at her best in that ridiculous outfit.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Kitsunexus

This is why the Sega Saturn failed. Yes, it failed because of a video. This video:

Joe Redifer

My Saturn actually came with a truncated version of that video which played on the Saturn itself.  I didn't know there was a bigger and even more insane version of it.  God, the 90's sucked for marketing.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: rolins on 12/31/2007, 07:07 PMFor all you workaholics
ROTFLMAO! HYPERVENTILATING! BWHAHAHAHA!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/01/2008, 02:52 AMThis is why the Sega Saturn failed. Yes, it failed because of a video. This video:
That and berine stolar was in charge of soa at the time.

Beside he never beleave in the console in the frist place.

Also,that damn 5 star policy did keep a good many jpn titles from reaching the u.s  :evil:
IMG

Joe Redifer

Tom Kilanske was still head of Sega at this time.

guyjin

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/01/2008, 02:52 AMThis is why the Sega Saturn failed.
The Sega Saturn never failed, and will never fail. Idiots just failed to realize it was the best system.

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/01/2008, 05:22 AMTom Kilanske was still head of Sega at this time.
I could have sorn maybe i was thinking later on.

I thought he left by then.
IMG

Joe Redifer

He left soon enough along with Sega's founder David Rosen and a few other guys in protest to Nakayama's piss-poor management.

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/01/2008, 05:42 AMHe left soon enough along with Sega's founder David Rosen and a few other guys in protest to Nakayama's piss-poor management.
Ahh ok then i was checking wiki again for what they stated on it.

Other then the policies that,Berine put in place.To keep most for what the saturn had in jpn from reaching the u.s such as rpgs etc.

I've...herd many stoires as well on how badly sega manage itself as well during that time period.
IMG

SNKNostalgia

Some more wonderful early 90's advertising.
Yo, Killer, kill!!!!

guyjin

guyjin

Transforming dancing breakfast. (reminds me of a car commercial...)

TR0N

Journey to Silius (NES) RRemixed
Journey to Silius (NES) vs Raf World (Famicom)
IMG

MotherGunner

I stopped watching youtube.  I watch www.liveleak.com and www.tube8.com now  :evil:

Disclaimer:  NOT SAFE FOR WORK.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Turbo D

wow, we should make a pr0n thread, haha.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: MotherGunner on 01/02/2008, 07:26 PMI stopped watching youtube.  I watch www.liveleak.com and tube8.com now  :evil:
Thanks for the 'not safe for work' warning, now I'm gonna get fired.

rolins

MotherGunner

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2008, 09:57 AM
Quote from: MotherGunner on 01/02/2008, 07:26 PMI stopped watching youtube.  I watch www.liveleak.com and tube8.com now  :evil:
Thanks for the 'not safe for work' warning, now I'm gonna get fired.
Added!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Kitsunexus

Japanese man smashes the crap out of R-Type Leo machine with sledgehammer:
:lol: Guess he sucks at SHMUPS.

bust3dstr8

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/03/2008, 06:58 PMJapanese man smashes the crap out of R-Type Leo machine with sledgehammer:
Kitsunexus....IMG

IMG
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

rolins

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/03/2008, 06:58 PMJapanese man smashes the crap out of R-Type Leo machine with sledgehammer:
Rickrolled  :-"

SNKNostalgia

I Rick Roll myself on purpose, how about that ughhhh!!!!

TR0N

The Original Human TETRIS Performance by Guillaume Reymond
IMG

guyjin

my 65 year old mother plays Tetris better. No exaggeration.  [-(

Kitsunexus

more NSFW but great shit:

nondairycreemer (dot) blogspot.com

MissaFX

Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Turbo D

:o wow, thats pretty down. Maybe I'll fire up pops oscilliscope, haha.
IMG IMG
IMG

MissaFX

Funny Japanese Video
OMG, I am only half way into this one, but I am laughing so hard I'm suprised I didn't pee myself!
"Spare me my life!" :lol:

...and rofl, the policeman doesn't realize she isn't speaking English.  He must have thought it was fast Spanish.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer

Rainbow_Bright

I'm not sure if this was ever shown in America..but this cartoon was one(IS) of the best. This song never fails to bring a smile to my face! :)

MissaFX

Quote from: rainbow_bright on 01/07/2008, 07:08 AM
I'm not sure if this was ever shown in America..but this cartoon was one(IS) of the best. This song never fails to bring a smile to my face! :)
Yes it did air, but it didn't a lot of airtime.  It was available as a rental though.

Ceti Alpha

"Take anything you want!"

"Spare me my life!"

LMFAO That's just demented.  :lol:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Turbo D

ya, that shiz whas funny, haha  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

Turbo D

French dude hates the wii :
<-- Roflmao  :lol: :lol: :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

Ceti Alpha

QuoteFrench dude hates the wii :
<-- Roflmao  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Holy crap!! Stop it guys!! I already surpassed my LMFAO quota for the week with the "Spare me my life" video.  :D Now you lay this French Wii hater on me. hahahaha. That was just priceless.
IMG

MissaFX

NecroPhile

Ceti Alpha

Haha. Yeah, that's a hilarious one. Definitely a marriage breaker, not to mention a family breaker. I don't think the brothers would be on good terms after that.

Here's another prank gone awry:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ38c7V_CW0

Here's someone caught in the act:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_5EPQNmiXBc
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: rainbow_bright on 01/07/2008, 07:08 AM
Yeah it was showen on saturday mornings.
Still i can't even remember wich network did  :-k
IMG

TR0N

mahvel baybee !
Some mess up trash talking on MvsC2  :-k  :lol:
IMG