IMG

SPLATTERHOUSE:
IMG

BLAZING LAZERS:
IMG

DEVIL CRUSH:
IMG

OMFGWTFBBQHAX THE WII IS FAILSUCK!
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

NecroPhile

The epitome of complete and utter failure.  [-(
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guest on 03/04/2008, 10:21 AMThe epitome of complete and utter failure.  [-(
We weren't talking about your mom, stay on topic.

SignOfZeta

IMG

Seldane

Of course it's blurry. The Wii has a built-in blur filter as an attempt to hide the eye-munching graphics (which is a term coined by Nintendo - it means the graphics are so bad your eyes commit suicide by eating themselves). It is applied to everything the Wii displays - Wii games have such strong jaggies that NO blur filter can hide them. At least they're trying. Nintendo does try a lot, but they always Fail.™
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Keranu

PS2 will always have the worst blur though. "Emotion Engine" = bullshit.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Keranu on 03/04/2008, 10:56 PMPS2 will always have the worst blur though. "Emotion Engine" = bullshit.
That's the problem with the Emotion Engine, there's a lot of texture tearing. :P

Kitsunexus

Joe Redifer

Quote from: KeranuPS2 will always have the worst blur though. "Emotion Engine" = bullshit.
Hi Keranu.  It's me, Joe.  How are you doing?  Great.  Good to hear.  Anyway, I would like to inform you of a console which is called "Nintendo 64" throughout the entire world of Earth.  I suggest you seek out this console, as it is the blurriest thing ever invented.  Why?  Because Nintendo = Fail™.  PS2 wins.

Kitsunexus

Nintendo 64 is blurrier than your windshield after crashing into the Vaseline factory.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: KitsunexusIs that you!?!?!!?  :P
No no no. Your line is, "is that your momz!?". Please try harder.
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/04/2008, 11:46 PM
Quote from: KeranuPS2 will always have the worst blur though. "Emotion Engine" = bullshit.
Hi Keranu.  It's me, Joe.  How are you doing?  Great.  Good to hear.  Anyway, I would like to inform you of a console which is called "Nintendo 64" throughout the entire world of Earth.  I suggest you seek out this console, as it is the blurriest thing ever invented.  Why?  Because Nintendo = Fail™.  PS2 wins.
PS2 is more annoying because a lot of games are designed to have a cool blur effect which just makes the whole damn screen blur, which is just unncessary and stupid looking.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Keranu on 03/05/2008, 12:24 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/04/2008, 11:46 PM
PS2 is more annoying because a lot of games are designed to have a cool blur effect which just makes the whole damn screen blur, which is just unncessary and stupid looking.
You mean Gaussian blur, or bloom. It's used more in this generation than last, but yeah some of it gets old. It does wonders for games like Ico and Shadow Of The Colossus though...

Ceti Alpha

QuoteOf course it's blurry. The Wii has a built-in blur filter as an attempt to hide the eye-munching graphics (which is a term coined by Nintendo - it means the graphics are so bad your eyes commit suicide by eating themselves).
HAR! HAR!  :lol:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Dark Fact

Quote from: KitsunexusIs that you!?!?!!? :P
No, that's Michael! :lol:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Arkhan Asylum

I once opted for Doom 95 on a LAN instead of golden eye on n64.    N64 = epic fail.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PCEngineHell

Fixed for content.
Quote from: Dark Fact on 08/14/2008, 11:26 PM
Quote from: KitsunexusIs that you!?!?!!? :P
No, that's Michael! :lol:
 And this is me: IMG
See how much better looking the imaginary Michael is compared to me. Im just a lowly WOW fanboy gulp :(
A: I don't look anything like that redneck.
B: I'd never go out in public toting dumb ass signs, or any signs, period.
C: I fucking hate "GO USA!" enthusiast  and anyone who believes "Team America" is bringing democracy to the little people in the desert. I hate this just as much as I hate Middle American values, Gep Gep Bush, and all the nonsense related to that. The fact you somehow managed to mentally relate that picture to me blows my mind. I guess the only way Ill ever know how you managed to link the two is if I drop a ton of acid and drink a jug of DrainO, then maybe it will come to me before the point of death.....maybe.... Or maybe I just need to play WOW to figure out this great mystery.
D: Your necropost has to be one of the most retardest done here ever. You brought this thread back from the dead simply to remark about me,which I find just about as odd and out there as you bringing me up in unrelated toon forums I dont frequent saying Im your friend:

http://forums.toonzone.net/showpost.php?s=bf48020ef99be1d5e3a5a76b4f0e2bdd&p=2912549&postcount=7

Im not your good friend...we dont talk via pm,or in shout,on yahoo,via email,nuthin at all, so don't mis-represent me elsewhere as being such please, and you need to get your shit straight. I was not kicked from the Neo forums due to some skimmerish about arcade sticks. I requested to have my account removed, request sent to both Dean the Scammer/Timewaster via email and Wasabi the CocksuckOtron and coverup agent Mod via PM, due to issues regarding the member -Rade- shilling my Nes auction, and what incurred afterward after I made it clear I didn't approve nor would I bow down to threats.

NecroPhile

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 08/30/2008, 12:43 AMD: Your necropost has to be one of the most retardest done here ever. You brought this thread back from the dead simply to remark about me,which I find just about as odd and out there as you bringing me up in unrelated toon forums I dont frequent saying Im your friend:
Google yourself much?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 08/31/2008, 02:22 AMGoogle yourself much?
Often,every day in fact :P. No actually a friend pointed that out to me. Someone else pointed out to me I get mentioned elsewhere too, Laserdorks forums I think by Kits or something. Really weird all in all. I dont care so much if someone wants to say they know me or whatever,but I don't like people going about saying they are friends with me and shit,and mis-representing me or any of my past situations. I dont care enough however to actually join toonville and set the record straight. Personally I could care less if everyone there was dumped in a vat of dip.

TurboXray

Quote from: guest on 08/31/2008, 02:22 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 08/30/2008, 12:43 AMD: Your necropost has to be one of the most retardest done here ever. You brought this thread back from the dead simply to remark about me,which I find just about as odd and out there as you bringing me up in unrelated toon forums I dont frequent saying Im your friend:
Google yourself much?
Are you kidding!? His fan club does that for him. Duhhh.

PCEngineHell

I don't have a fan club. I have friends, both here and elsewhere. I could imagine I have a small hate club though, extending from the Neo forums to include Kits, Nintega, Validius and a few others. Its always nice to know your important in peoples lives, even if for the wrong reasons. :P Seriously though,I think it was Sini or Nectarsis who pointed out I was being mentioned at Laserdorks a long while back, during the time when Dean was up and running.
I thought it was pretty funny stuff over all. You did peak my interest, so I googled my own name. Alas, it came up with no mentions of me in any forums. Just links to Doctors who have my name, some ad stuff, ect, and a link to my evil drunken doppelganger (in name only) on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael_Helgeson/746162151

Alas,no special fan club or awesome forum mentions.

Dark Fact

Quote from: PCEngineHellA: I don't look anything like that redneck.
C: I fucking hate "GO USA!" enthusiast  and anyone who believes "Team America" is bringing democracy to the little people in the desert. I hate this just as much as I hate Middle American values, Gep Gep Bush, and all the nonsense related to that. The fact you somehow managed to mentally relate that picture to me blows my mind. I guess the only way Ill ever know how you managed to link the two is if I drop a ton of acid and drink a jug of DrainO, then maybe it will come to me before the point of death.....maybe.... Or maybe I just need to play WOW to figure out this great mystery.
D: Your necropost has to be one of the most retardest done here ever. You brought this thread back from the dead simply to remark about me,which I find just about as odd and out there as you bringing me up in unrelated toon forums I dont frequent saying Im your friend:

http://forums.toonzone.net/showpost.php?s=bf48020ef99be1d5e3a5a76b4f0e2bdd&p=2912549&postcount=7

Im not your good friend...we dont talk via pm,or in shout,on yahoo,via email,nuthin at all, so don't mis-represent me elsewhere as being such please, and you need to get your shit straight. I was not kicked from the Neo forums due to some skimmerish about arcade sticks. I requested to have my account removed, request sent to both Dean the Scammer/Timewaster via email and Wasabi the CocksuckOtron and coverup agent Mod via PM, due to issues regarding the member -Rade- shilling my Nes auction, and what incurred afterward after I made it clear I didn't approve nor would I bow down to threats.
Belated post but...

Mike, it was a joke.  Holy crap! And people criticize me for taking things too personally.
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

TR0N

Quote from: Dark Fact on 05/15/2009, 01:25 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHellA: I don't look anything like that redneck.

Belated post but...

Mike, it was a joke.  Holy crap! And people criticize me for taking things too personally.
I hope,you don't expect a reponse out of that mike did leave this site a few months ago.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

turbofan1

Thats probably why he did comment on it,knowing mike already left.Why else would he wait six months to comment on it.

Turbo D

lmao, turbofan1 makes a good point: Dark Fact=pwned! :P
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Dark Fact

Quote from: TRONI hope,you don't expect a reponse out of that mike did leave this site a few months ago.
Pff.  Anyone who knows Mike knows that he will always be back in some form or another if there is a post intended for him.  I wouldn't be surprised if he posts sometime today as a guest. :)
Quote from: turbofan1Thats probably why he did comment on it,knowing mike already left.Why else would he wait six months to comment on it.
If you noticed, I haven't been posting on any threads and sub-threads here in the past 6 months because of something called real life.  I've graduated from my university and had spent so much of my time job hunting, dealing with government offices, and taking driving lessons that I just couldn't have time to post on the boards.  Things have settled since then and so I do have some time to post on the boards again.
Quotelmao, turbofan1 makes a good point: Dark Fact=pwned! :P
Uhh..no. :roll:

TR0N

Quote from: Dark Fact on 05/18/2009, 05:04 PM
Quote from: TRONI hope,you don't expect a reponse out of that mike did leave this site a few months ago.
Pff.  Anyone who knows Mike knows that he will always be back in some form or another if there is a post intended for him.  I wouldn't be surprised if he posts sometime today as a guest. :)
He may or may not who knows still he's a member of this site.
http://www.risingstuff.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=251

Some times mike shows up in the rising stuff chat room.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Dark Fact

I'll still be more than willing to talk to him though.  His profanity laden paragraphs make for good coffee entertainment. :)

_Paul

OK totally off topic, but I just read this:

Quote from: Dark Fact on 05/18/2009, 05:04 PMand taking driving lessons that I just couldn't have time to post on the boards.
as 'taking tank driving lessons' (how cool would that be).

And I read this:

Quote from: Dark Fact on 05/24/2009, 12:54 PMHis profanity laden paragraphs make for good coffee entertainment. :)
as 'for good coffin entertainment'.

I think my brain needs a rest.

Dark Fact

Now that's funny. :lol:

Learning to ride a tank? PCEngineHell's rantings for dead people? Classic! :D