What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceti Alpha

As a fan of Armagetron Advanced and someone who has "HeadOn. Apply directly to the forehead." as one of their hot key instant chats, I found this very amusing.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWK7OiodJQ
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TR0N

Quote from: Sinistron on 03/12/2008, 03:43 PMyou know that speed racer shit actually looks super hairy.  Def. might have to check that one out.
It does seem the live action speed racer is trying to catch,how campy the cartoon was.

If any thing another wait and see for me.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

Sega Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog-Commercial
IMG

guyjin

Korean comedian does some pretty good starcraft imitations.

nat

Quote from: TRON on 03/13/2008, 03:41 AMSega Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog-Commercial
That store "clerk" was a major tool.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Joe Redifer

That's what you get when you hire fanboys to work at game stores.

guyjin

at least a fanboy generally knows what he's talking about.

today, I went shopping in search of a Wavebird. Couldn't find one; one store had nothing, another had their own brand, and then there was the last one. Asked the girl if they had wireless gamecube controllers; after a short search, she said no. I spotted a (3rd party) controller behind her, which was marked 'for the Wii' for some reason. I had to tell her I wanted the Wii version to get her to give it to me.

guyjin

1993 mecha fighting game. No console ports that I can find.

Joe Redifer

This is a cheesy video we made about the Sega 32X when combined with a Genesis and a Sega CD.

Advanced Technology and You

Enjoy.

guyjin

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Turbo D

Awesome video Joe  :) What Kind of studio monitors are those in the back ground? I have m-audio bx5a
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nectarsis

Awesome video Joe....I just watched Pleasentville a couple days ago...made it even better  :)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Dark Fact

A vintage commercial for Rug Doctor from the 1980's.  He's steaming mad at dirt!

Don't piss off the Rug Doctor!
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

SNKNostalgia

Christopher Walken, best cook ever  :dance:

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: TRON on 03/12/2008, 11:28 PM
Quote from: Sinistron on 03/12/2008, 03:43 PMyou know that speed racer shit actually looks super hairy.  Def. might have to check that one out.
It does seem the live action speed racer is trying to catch,how campy the cartoon was.

If any thing another wait and see for me.
That live action Speed Racer movie looks like total garbage. BTW, speaking of Speed Racer:
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/15/2008, 07:38 PMThis is a cheesy video we made about the Sega 32X when combined with a Genesis and a Sega CD.

Advanced Technology and You

Enjoy.
I loved that Joe!  :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mobius

Video Power!

Lucky kid wins a NeoGeo, but what they don't tell him is that he'll never be able to afford another game, ever.

(Turn your volume up)

rag-time4

My favorite bball player in action... he used to always wear jersey number 4, which is where the 4 in my sn comes from, but he's changed to 6.

guyjin

Quote from: Mobius on 03/20/2008, 12:01 AMVideo Power!

Lucky kid wins a NeoGeo, but what they don't tell him is that he'll never be able to afford another game, ever.

(Turn your volume up)
The damn box is bigger than he is! could he even get it home?  :lol:

Joe Redifer

Feel tha Powaaaahh!  Videeeooo Powaaah!

I can still remember that song.

guyjin

Robot dog. Sounds like a chainsaw, but it's crazy how well it walks.

TR0N

IMG

guyjin

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

Tom Baker Swear's
Yes even the 4th doctor would mess up  :lol:
IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

guyjin

Quote from: TRON on 03/25/2008, 02:06 AMTom Baker Swear's
Yes even the 4th doctor would mess up  :lol:
did he say it was a [blank]ing Cheesy prop, or did he say dreary prop? regardless, I saw that episode not too long ago, and it certainly wasn't the high point of the 4th doctor's run.

guyjin

Joe Redifer

That's too easy.  Just pick any number ending in a 7 or a 2 (just as long as it isn't the number 2 itself).

guyjin

yeah, mathman was actually pretty dumb. I think he only won once.

Ceti Alpha

Woa. Mathman. It's been a while since I've seen anything from Square One. I'm going to have to catch up on some Mathnet. lol
IMG

OceanBlueKirby

The Angry Video Game Nerd had just released Part 1 of his reviews titled Double Vision, which covers the Atari 2600 competitors of the Colecovision and Intellivision. This video covers the latter, and the trailer can be seen here:
Can Black Tiger, if he were to watch this, take on the insults that are present in this video? I know that the Intellivision was his first video game console and one of his favorites (I've been meaning to post up the Video Game Vault entry of the arcade game Black Tiger just for him, but never got around to it :P).
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx .com

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 03/26/2008, 01:07 AMThe Angry Video Game Nerd had just released Part 1 of his reviews titled Double Vision, which covers the Atari 2600 competitors of the Colecovision and Intellivision. This video covers the latter, and surely he will have the trailer up on YouTube shortly.

Can Black Tiger, if he were to watch this, take on the insults that are present in this video? I know that the Intellivision was his first video game console and one of his favorites (I've been meaning to post up the Video Game Vault entry of the arcade game Black Tiger just for him, but never got around to it :P).
You can't diss BEEEE SEEEEEHVEEEENTEEEEEN BAAAAAAWMBUUUUUUR.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

Quote from: Game and Watch Kirby on 03/26/2008, 01:07 AMThe Angry Video Game Nerd had just released Part 1 of his reviews titled Double Vision, which covers the Atari 2600 competitors of the Colecovision and Intellivision. This video covers the latter, and surely he will have the trailer up on YouTube shortly.

Ahh,the intv voice snyth such a robotic sound to it.
Every time i hear it i think of stephen hawkings or texas instrunments speak&spell  :lol:
Btw i did prefer the Atari 2600 more in those days.Given i thought the, intv controlls were too loose and confuseing.
IMG

TR0N

Game over man ! Game Over !
Ahh my favorite quote from aliens.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

QuoteGame over man ! Game Over !
lol! Yeah, Hudson really helped make that movie what it was.

Sergeant Apone:"What do you want me to do? Fetch your slippers for you?

Hudson:"Gee would you sir?

...or...

"Why don't you put her in charge?!"

hehehe
IMG

guyjin

TR0N

IMG

guyjin

someone's never played Bonk's Revenge...

TR0N

Quote from: guyjin on 03/28/2008, 01:20 AMsomeone's never played Bonk's Revenge...
I think so as well i figure i link it since it's bonk related.
IMG

SNKNostalgia

Quote from: ceti alpha on 03/27/2008, 07:57 AM
QuoteGame over man ! Game Over !
lol! Yeah, Hudson really helped make that movie what it was.

Sergeant Apone:"What do you want me to do? Fetch your slippers for you?

Hudson:"Gee would you sir?

...or...

"Why don't you put her in charge?!"

hehehe
"Oh yeah, sure! With those things runnin' around? You can count me out."

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!!!"

My ultimate favorite

"Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man..."

TR0N

The Altered State of Drugachusetts
:lol: It didn't take me long to figure out what tv show,they were doing a parody of.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote"Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man..."
haha. That was the best line. The spit flying out of his mouth while he was saying it was a nice touch too.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: ceti alpha on 03/30/2008, 12:08 PM
Quote"Well that's great, that's just fuckin' great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now man..."
haha. That was the best line. The spit flying out of his mouth while he was saying it was a nice touch too.
Mine too poor (bill paxton) even today he get's quoted for his lines in aliens.

If you ever watch the,Aliens dvd in the commentary the actor even mentions it.
IMG

TurboXray

Joe Redifer

How creepy looking.  But cool.