@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

I feel I need to know more about the relationship between those two boys.  Why is the cool kid over at the nerd's house?  Why are they sitting on the couch so close to each other before Nintendo™ is even brought up?  There's plenty of room on the couch, but they choose to sit mighty close.  The cool kid even has his arm around the nerd!  And why does the cool kid not have a Nintendo™ Entertainment System?  I thought that perhaps it was because he was a Sega owner, but if he were he'd never say "nice graphics" when looking at Zelda.  Why did the nerd mod his NES with black buttons and HUGE Nintendo signage?  It is obvious that it is the cool kid who is rapping (and doing a damn fine job, I might add), but is it the nerd who is going "wicky wicky wick!" towards the end of the rap?  And why does it seem like they both just finished orgasming when they say "intense!" at the end?

There's something more going on between these boys.  Something that God surely hates and disapproves of!

guyjin

Ceti Alpha

haha. I totally forgot about that add. I'm not going to quite as hard on NEC and TTI with Nintendo ads like this.  :lol:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

TR0N

NEW VIDEO***7 yr.old steals car and likes hoodrat stuff
I'm sure some body will say it's all gta4 fault  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

JoshTurboTrollX

Meet my wife!!!
give me a hand and make this the most popular video in the history of YOUTUBE!!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

TR0N

AVGN:Indiana Jones
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34277.html
N64 Battletanx Commercial
Poor snuggles  :lol:
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Probably the only video of this awesome Dreamcast game on Youtube!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/21/2008, 07:44 AMProbably the only video of this awesome Dreamcast game on Youtube!!
Shake your groove thing, white bread!  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Sadly this is probably how Xbox live really is.....

the haze

guyjin

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/23/2008, 09:16 PM
no.

it's actually far, far worse.

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 05/23/2008, 09:16 PM
lol 360 i've herd it's like that far as how people act on it.
IMG

TR0N

Bayou Billy theme
Damn nice arrange on the theme from the game  =D>
IMG

TR0N

Breast Massage
Foamy Useless software
IMG

nectarsis

TR0N

She Wants My...Stimulus PACKAGE
AVGN:Review of Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of Crystal Skulls
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

A little project I've been working on...

this is the trailer.

TR0N

Krull Soundtrack-Main Title
Ahh one of my favorite fantasy movies from the 80's plus a good soundtrack.
IMG

the haze

guyjin

Thrill kill - anyone remember hearing about this?

TR0N

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: electrohaze on 06/02/2008, 03:55 AMbest video ever
Had she used that 'nana elsewhere, it would've been banana cream pie.  =P~

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: TRON on 06/10/2008, 02:49 AMSuperman Retires
haha. That was awesome.

Here's some good Supes and Captain Marvel action:
IMG

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Retroware TV-Episode 8 Part 3-PC Engine&Arcade Card
IMG

Joe Redifer

I just can't get over how retarded these guys are.  Or shall I say "guy" since the other guy just sits there and never does anything.

Original System Card = 1 megaBYTE of RAM?  LOL, it's 64K, dipshits!  And it's not built in to the card.

Super System Card = 1.5 megaBYTES of RAM?  No, it's 2 megabits total you rotten crotch face.  It even says so in the ad you used.  Did you have to work hard to become such an anus cake?

Arcade Card = 17.5 megaBYTES of RAM?  Damn, man, that puts the Saturn to shame with its puny 4MB expansion cart.

I hope this guy finds himself on fire one day, tries to get into the shower to put himself out only to find that his water lines were switched for gasoline lines!  That will teach him to mess up tech data!

TR0N

Dance Off with the Star Wars Stars 2008
This is so wrong  :lol:
IMG

nat

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/16/2008, 04:03 AMI just can't get over how retarded these guys are.  Or shall I say "guy" since the other guy just sits there and never does anything.

Original System Card = 1 megaBYTE of RAM?  LOL, it's 64K, dipshits!  And it's not built in to the card.

Super System Card = 1.5 megaBYTES of RAM?  No, it's 2 megabits total you rotten crotch face.  It even says so in the ad you used.  Did you have to work hard to become such an anus cake?

Arcade Card = 17.5 megaBYTES of RAM?  Damn, man, that puts the Saturn to shame with its puny 4MB expansion cart.

I hope this guy finds himself on fire one day, tries to get into the shower to put himself out only to find that his water lines were switched for gasoline lines!  That will teach him to mess up tech data!
Yeah I just watched that and I'm really curious where they got those numbers.

I could possibly understand if they mixed up megabits/megabytes, but it's not even that. It's as if they just..... made these numbers up.

Can you imagine how pricey the Arcade Card would have been back in 1994 if it actually contained 17.5MB of RAM?
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Joe Redifer

That would have been 140 megabits, bigger than a lot of Neo Geo games.  Just imagine the loading times!  It would take over 1.5 minutes just to fill it up.  Maybe Strider could have had two extra stages and even worse color.  Wow.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/17/2008, 01:09 AMThat would have been 140 megabits, bigger than a lot of Neo Geo games.  Just imagine the loading times!  It would take over 1.5 minutes just to fill it up.  Maybe Strider could have had two extra stages and even worse color.  Wow.
Dare to dream. lol
IMG

guyjin

Incidentally, what would be the theoretical maximum amount of ram you could give a PCE?

NecroPhile

Quote from: guyjin on 06/17/2008, 12:29 PMIncidentally, what would be the theoretical maximum amount of ram you could give a PCE?
I don't know what the hardware maximum would be, but the Arcade Card was probably close to the practical limit (the single speed drive would make load times unbearable).

Joe Redifer

In theory, could you use a BD drive instead of CD on the TurboGrafx and then have more RAM?

guyjin

Since Dear Leader is on an astronomy kick:
The pale blue dot.

Joe Redifer

Those "Earth is so tiny" comparisons and stories never make me feel small.  I've never felt small looking into space or thinking about how big the universe is.  Instead, I just feel how big everything else is.

TR0N

80's Canvas Paintings with video game carvings
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Joe Redifer

Why are they both being controlled with the same joystick?  Is the author of the video trying to pretend he has friends or something?

NecroPhile

Perfectly synchronized friends, no less.  They probably visit the restroom together like the ladies do.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/19/2008, 06:51 AMWhy are they both being controlled with the same joystick?  Is the author of the video trying to pretend he has friends or something?
Quote from: guest on 06/19/2008, 09:32 AMPerfectly synchronized friends, no less.  They probably visit the restroom together like the ladies do.
I thought that I noticed the synchronized beat 'em up action. And Bobby really does walk like a retard.
IMG

guyjin

Really not safe for work.
"does Suzanne Summers know about this?"  :lol:

NecroPhile

TurboXray

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 06/18/2008, 10:16 PMRiot City gameplay
wtf is wrong with the black guy the way he walks !?

Hmm maybe he's got hemorrhiods problem  :roll:
IMG

TR0N

Metal Gear Retrospective
Part 1 Section 1
Section 2
Part 2 Section 1
Section 2
Part 3 Section 1
Section 2
Part 4 Section 1
Section 2
Section 3
Part 5 Section 1
Section 2
Part 6 Section 1
Section 2
David Hayter on Metal Gear Blog
IMG

nat

hahaha, oh man, you really just have to watch this
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Joe Redifer

nat

hahaha

I can't stop watching it. It's ingrained in my brain, I tell you.

nectarsis