What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/09/2012, 02:14 PM
Video of live orchestrated intro music from our very own PCE classic Jim Power
Awesome! Thanks for this. I know I'm the only one who gets excited about PCE Jim Power (what a shame!), so thanks. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Digi.k

old film called powers of 10 by Charles and Ray Eames

SamIAm

Cool crazy Japanese crap du jour.
Pretty clever.

munchiaz

this awesome song from gundam wing endless waltz

SuperDeadite

Found another lost X68000 doujin game.  This one literally came out of nowhere.  No record of it anywhere, absolutely zero.  And it's the sequel to a piece of crap game that nobody cares about.  I'm seriously amazed this actually exists, and just how good it is.  My lucky day of the decade. :)
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

SuperPlay

munchiaz

Quote from: SuperPlay on 11/15/2012, 05:07 PMRetro Rumble Season 3 Trailer
Can't wait for this. Its a shame that the arcade where this was being hosted has closed its doors. But im fairly certain they are also working on season 4

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

SuperPlay

esteban

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 11/15/2012, 12:38 PMFound another lost X68000 doujin game.  This one literally came out of nowhere.  No record of it anywhere, absolutely zero.  And it's the sequel to a piece of crap game that nobody cares about.  I'm seriously amazed this actually exists, and just how good it is.  My lucky day of the decade. :)
This is awesome :pcgs:

UPDATE: After watching the video again, I must say that I really like the music. AND, I concur with digi.k (who posted a comment): it does sound reminiscent of PCE tunes.

Nando

SuperDeadite

X68000 Gemini Wing MIDI Demo, all 5 music options :)

TR0N

IMG

SuperPlay

ParanoiaDragon

I've been watching this He-man music video
Not sure why I didn't know about this until recently, seeing as how it came out in 2007 I believe.
IMG

SuperPlay

Elevator Ghost Prank in Brazil
And a few tunes from Morning Musume

https://www.youtube.com/user/morningmusumechannel

JoshTurboTrollX

Early Christmas gift from Luke-
MOAR OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Nando

PunkCryborg

Cyber Ninja full movie
It's AWESOME

sirhcman

Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground

Digi.k

haven't seen this show in yeeeearrs!!

Galaxy High School

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 12/06/2012, 10:47 PMhaven't seen this show in yeeeearrs!!

Galaxy High School
Wasn't that a Saturday morning show? (I haven't followed link, I'm getting coffee).

turboswimbz

Why I hate the current 20 -25 generation (millennials for lack of a better term)
hatred is only amplified by the stupid comments.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 12/08/2012, 09:06 PMWhy I hate the current 20 -25 generation (millennials for lack of a better term)
(You accidentally stuck the URL in image tags) :pcgs:

turboswimbz

Quote from: esteban on 12/09/2012, 01:02 AM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 12/08/2012, 09:06 PMWhy I hate the current 20 -25 generation (millennials for lack of a better term)
https://youtu.be/5pa6SGYWADU

(You accidentally stuck the URL in image tags) :pcgs:
see I told you we were horrible people, oh srry I meen sea i toldz you we where horible peoples
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

SuperPlay

NightWolve

Introducing the "Tug Toner..."

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v1/y2/r/5l8_EVv_jyW.swf?v=193081177491491&ev=0

The latest in "workout" equipment to really help ya go the distance in "body building..." ;) Hehe!

TR0N

Under Defeat HD Review (PS3)-Bullet Heaven Episode 58
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Finally made the PCB board change in my old Side Arms cab-
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 12/19/2012, 07:59 AMFinally made the PCB board change in my old Side Arms cab-
Nice does the cab have the correct button layout for the mvs ?
IMG

SNKNostalgia

Finally got a Five Guys here... had to post this song of deliciousness!!!
A whole hour of it. You're welcome!!!

munchiaz

Quote from: TR0N on 12/14/2012, 12:15 AMUnder Defeat HD Review (PS3)-Bullet Heaven Episode 58
These guys and gals do an awesome job reviewing shmups.

munchiaz

Quote from: SNKNostalgia on 12/22/2012, 04:27 AMFinally got a Five Guys here... had to post this song of deliciousness!!!
Dayuuuuuummmm!!!!!

esteban

Quote from: munchiaz on 12/22/2012, 08:53 AM
Quote from: SNKNostalgia on 12/22/2012, 04:27 AMFinally got a Five Guys here... had to post this song of deliciousness!!!
Dayuuuuuummmm!!!!!
I actually enjoyed the video (regular length) and, as a result, watched the original 5 Brothers review.

I had never seen any of these videos before--I am a happier person now. :pcgs:

TR0N

Quote from: munchiaz on 12/22/2012, 08:52 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 12/14/2012, 12:15 AMUnder Defeat HD Review (PS3)-Bullet Heaven Episode 58
These guys and gals do an awesome job reviewing shmups.
Yeah,serraxor is one of the few ive seen on yt that really does a good job reviewing shoot'em ups.
IMG

munchiaz

JR. vs gootecks in 3s at the most recent barfights

Opethian

IMG

esteban

SuperDeadite

Found an old X68000 Music Driver Program.  Came with some pretty awesome music samples :)

Afterburner II (Roland MT-32 + PCM mix)
Afterburner II Final Take Off (Roland CM-64+ Rock Drums Card + FM mix)
Galaxy Force ~ Beyond the Galaxy (Roland CM-64 + Electric Guitar Card + FM mix)
OutRun ~ Passing Breeze and Splash Wave (Roland MT-32 + FM mix)
S.D.I. ~ Blue Moon (Roland CM-64 only)

PukeSter

I'm watching The Thief and The Cobbler: Recobbled Cut Mark III, which is the an ongoing restoration project of the greatest animated film of all time, which was never finished, about 85-90% done. To make this, all kinds of programs had to be used, hundreds of hours of editing by many people, and even some horribly animated footage for the butchered released versions to tell the story better.

Someone put the entire thing into one video.

https://youtu.be/0y7vNxGpa7E

And here is the website of the leading person behind this restoration. They are slowly finding more and more artwork and pencil tests, as well as fixing up more scenes, and for the first time, some of this footage will be in HD. The Mark IV edit will come out sometime next year, so please donate. :)

Here is Garrett Gilchrist's website.

http://orangecow.org/

esteban

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 12/28/2012, 10:25 AMFound an old X68000 Music Driver Program.  Came with some pretty awesome music samples :)

Afterburner II (Roland MT-32 + PCM mix)
Afterburner II Final Take Off (Roland CM-64+ Rock Drums Card + FM mix)
Galaxy Force ~ Beyond the Galaxy (Roland CM-64 + Electric Guitar Card + FM mix)
OutRun ~ Passing Breeze and Splash Wave (Roland MT-32 + FM mix)
S.D.I. ~ Blue Moon (Roland CM-64 only)
Still slowly making my way through the tunes. Thus far, some really nice, nuanced little things I'm noticing in many of the songs. It's fun to hear this stuff. :pcgs:

When are you going to make high quality mp3's for me? SERIOUSLY. I'll host 'em.dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:pcgs:

SamIAm

Quote from: guest on 12/28/2012, 12:10 PMI'm watching The Thief and The Cobbler: Recobbled Cut Mark III
Awesome. One of my current side projects is to make Japanese subtitles for this and do an amateur screening here in Fukuoka, Japan. Naturally, I'm collaborating with native speakers. We've finished a first draft, but much editing remains. Zig Zag is a bastard to translate.

PCEngineHell

roflmao

munchiaz

TR0N

Gamecenter CX-Episode 112-Ninja Spirit
IMG

SamIAm

How It's Made: Compact Discs
I could do without Mr. Awkward Turtleneck, but the music starting around 1:36 is cool, and I enjoyed seeing the process. Now I can imagine how one plant can turn out tens of thousands of discs in a day.

Nec.Game.head

BEEN WATCHING MEGASTEAKMANS CHANNEL THESE PAST 2 DAYS .. GREAT VIDEO'S TO CHECK OUT !!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

PukeSter

Quote from: SamIAm on 12/28/2012, 03:07 PM
Quote from: PukeSter on 12/28/2012, 12:10 PMI'm watching The Thief and The Cobbler: Recobbled Cut Mark III
Awesome. One of my current side projects is to make Japanese subtitles for this and do an amateur screening here in Fukuoka, Japan. Naturally, I'm collaborating with native speakers. We've finished a first draft, but much editing remains. Zig Zag is a bastard to translate.
Are you trying to make Zigzag rhyme in Japanese? You don't have to do that. Somebody translated the German Thief trailer, and while it was awkward, Zigzag didn't rhyme in it.