Full Width Forum Hack - Just in case you missed it... (FireFox & Chrome)

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 05/07/2014, 03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to make sure this info was readily available since the original thread probably doesn't get much attention anymore.

Our very own user ROLFMAO found a nifty plugin for Google Chrome that lets you modify the CSS styles of a page, which led me to find another such plugin for FireFox.  What this means for us is that we can now have the forums span the width of our screen within the browser, or any other customizations we may wish.  I've taken the liberty of providing custom style downloads to allow full-width forums.

Here's how it works:

Chrome Browser

FireFox Browser

pcefx.jpg
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

jtucci31

This is great! I saw that thread but forgot about it. Will have to check this out later tonight!

Bernie

Installed it and running now..  Kinda nice.  I like it.

Bernie

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

jtucci31

Got it working, this is wonderful! Thanks for giving me the step-by-step instructions :)

CrackTiger

Thanks a lot. It's beautiful.

+10 turbokarma =D>

This should be stickied to each section.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Thanks for this! I'm glad I didn't accidentally ban you that one time. Too bad this is a user-end fix instead of something that could be applied to the site itself.

EDIT: Can this somehow be applied to other fixed-width forums as well?

Joe Redifer

Yeah take a stab at this one:
http://www.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi

I tried to create a new style for it but it seems the table sets the width in HTML, not in CSS. I even tried [!important] or whatever the tag is to override it but I must be missing something somewhere.

Joe Redifer

Thanks, that worked! You can revert back to normal by deleting the style sheet for that site.

Bardoly

When I try to install this (for Chrome), I get a message, "Apps, extensions, and user scripts cannot be added from this website."  :(

Edit:  Never mind.  I figured it out.   #-o

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Senshi

PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

HailingTheThings

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

cjameslv

So i finally got on the Nulltard wagon and installed stylebot and the plugin. It was extremely simple...weird tho it hurts to sit now?  :P Thanks man!

shabba

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/12/2016, 07:55 PMBump for all the new people who may not know about this.
Thank you for this. Very nice. Now it's easier for my boss to see me fucking off at work but hey, it looks cooler now. Nice trade off.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

Gentlegamer

Quote from: shabba on 03/03/2016, 12:52 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 01/12/2016, 07:55 PMBump for all the new people who may not know about this.
Thank you for this. Very nice. Now it's easier for my boss to see me fucking off at work but hey, it looks cooler now. Nice trade off.
Tell him you're working smarter, not harder.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Johnpv

Glad you bumped this!  This is very awesome!