OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PCE Software Bible updates

Started by _Paul, 06/11/2006, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

12 new screenshots added for The Secret of Blue Water.

_Paul

nopepper

Quote from: guest on 09/02/2016, 01:32 PM
One of my faves.
Agreed! Love this soundtrack, and the game is not too shabby either.

Thanks for your dedication to the scene!

_Paul

The Secret of Blue Water (Fushigi no Umi no Nadia) soundtrack

broonage

Hi Paul,

a little off topic here. But I just found out that sunteam did a few wee books on the PCE. I can't find where to buy these?

Cheers!!!

_Paul

Quote from: broonage on 09/13/2016, 05:21 AMHi Paul,

a little off topic here. But I just found out that sunteam did a few wee books on the PCE. I can't find where to buy these?

Cheers!!!
Hi.

They're out of print at the moment. I aim to have them available when I do the next one, but that is taking longer to get going than anticipated. Watch this space!

broonage

Quote from: guest on 09/17/2016, 04:00 AM
Quote from: broonage on 09/13/2016, 05:21 AMHi Paul,

Cheers!!!
Hi.

They're out of print at the moment. I aim to have them available when I do the next one, but that is taking longer to get going than anticipated. Watch this space!
Brilliant, thanks!

_Paul

_Paul

High resolution adverts added for Blunders and Stray Road (thanks to akamichi).

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/08/2016, 04:26 AMHigh resolution adverts added for Blunders and Stray Road (thanks to akamichi).
These are unreleased? What's Stray Road? I must investigate!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

Quote from: esteban on 10/08/2016, 07:44 AM
Quote from: guest on 10/08/2016, 04:26 AMHigh resolution adverts added for Blunders and Stray Road (thanks to akamichi).
These are unreleased? What's Stray Road? I must investigate!
Yes, I've been mistranslating Blunders for years it seems.

NecroPhile

Heh, pub elctric sheep, a not so subtle reference to Blade Runner.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/10/2016, 09:20 AMHeh, pub elctric sheep, a not so subtle reference to Blade Runner.
Do Androids Dream of iOS Sheep?

SRSLY

Do Androids Dream of Fiery Note7 Death?

_Paul

Music added for Psycho Chaser (complete soundtrack).

_Paul

brightmidnight

I just caught up with all the Wibble and PCEC podcasts.  Amazing stuff, great sense of humour and loads of PCE info.  I noticed a distinct lack of GunHed love though - I always loved the chip music in that one. Please upload the soundtrack!!
A street-smart fish out of water in a world I never made

_Paul

Quote from: brightmidnight on 11/18/2016, 08:23 AMI just caught up with all the Wibble and PCEC podcasts.  Amazing stuff, great sense of humour and loads of PCE info.  I noticed a distinct lack of GunHed love though - I always loved the chip music in that one. Please upload the soundtrack!!
I'm not a massive fan of Gunhed. Not even a moderate fan of it. Maybe I'll get round to it now you've reminded me.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/18/2016, 02:40 PM
Quote from: brightmidnight on 11/18/2016, 08:23 AMI just caught up with all the Wibble and PCEC podcasts.  Amazing stuff, great sense of humour and loads of PCE info.  I noticed a distinct lack of GunHed love though - I always loved the chip music in that one. Please upload the soundtrack!!
I'm not a massive fan of Gunhed. Not even a moderate fan of it. Maybe I'll get round to it now you've reminded me.
Unacceptable.

GunHed soundtrack is fantastic.

I still love you, though. :)

brightmidnight

Quote from: esteban on 11/18/2016, 03:03 PM
Unacceptable.

It was the game that truly sold me on the PCE back in my early days of collecting for the system, along with Dragon Spirit and the amazing R-Type conversion. I think I can safely attribute those three games to kindling my lifelong love for the system and passion for Japanese import gaming in general, so the nostalgia factor is beyond words. Dragon Spirit has by far the better music, but there's still a few great tracks to be found in Gunhed.
A street-smart fish out of water in a world I never made

_Paul

Quote from: brightmidnight on 11/18/2016, 04:47 PM
Quote from: esteban on 11/18/2016, 03:03 PM
Unacceptable.

It was the game that truly sold me on the PCE back in my early days of collecting for the system, along with Dragon Spirit and the amazing R-Type conversion. I think I can safely attribute those three games to kindling my lifelong love for the system and passion for Japanese import gaming in general, so the nostalgia factor is beyond words. Dragon Spirit has by far the better music, but there's still a few great tracks to be found in Gunhed.
Gunhed was maybe the first game I saw running on the PCE and it did look impressive. But PC Genjin was the one that sold me on the machine. And I never liked shoot 'em ups at all until I played Super Star Soldier. Gunhed is flawed - the pacing is terrible on the first few levels and the music doesn't pack the punch that it should.

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

esteban

Observation: I love Paul's goddamn perseverance! Just when I think he is going to get sick of PCE and stop uploading stuff...

_Paul

Quote from: esteban on 02/09/2017, 11:46 AMObservation: I love Paul's goddamn perseverance! Just when I think he is going to get sick of PCE and stop uploading stuff...
Fun fact. I've actually been dead for the past 7 years and just have everything set to auto-publish.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/09/2017, 01:11 PM
Quote from: esteban on 02/09/2017, 11:46 AMObservation: I love Paul's goddamn perseverance! Just when I think he is going to get sick of PCE and stop uploading stuff...
Fun fact. I've actually been dead for the past 7 years and just have everything set to auto-publish.
Hahahahjjajaja!

:)

Pokun

Even that post is part of the auto-publish? Man you thought of everything!

_Paul

Quote from: Pokun on 02/10/2017, 09:30 AMEven that post is part of the auto-publish? Man you thought of everything!
R:Error 0010432 DOES NOT COMPUTE

_Paul

_Paul

High resolution scans added for After Burner II, Atomic Robo-Kid Special, Batman, Bikkuri Man World, Bloody Wolf, City Hunter, Coryoon, Devil Crash, Doraemon - Nobita's Dorabian Night, Fantasy Zone, Gate of Thunder, Genji Tsushin Agedama, Genpei Toma Den, Genpei Toma Den Kannoni, Gomola Speed, Jackie Chan, Hit The Ice, Kato Chan & Ken Chan, Kyukyoku Tiger, Marchen Maze, Momotaro Densetsu Turbo, Momotaro Katsugeki, Naxat Open, Parodius, PC Denjin, PC Genjin, PC Genjin 2, PC Genjin 3, Schbibin Man, Schbibin Man 2, Splatterhouse, Street Fighter II', Super Momotaro Dentetsu II, Super Star Soldier, Time Cruise II, Urusei Yatsura, Wataru, World Beach Volley and Yawara!

_Paul

Screenshots and high resolutions scans added for Eikan Wa Kimi Ni.

_Paul

Turbo Views review added for TV Sports Hockey.
Longplay videos added for Götzendiener, Lemmings and Street Fighter II'.

_Paul

October is PC Engine Month.

/sbmvcj.jpg

Are you ready?

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 09/24/2017, 05:14 AMOctober is PC Engine Month.

/sbmvcj.jpg

Are you ready?
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 30 yrs.  Put me in coach.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

WAIT.

WHUT.

IZ.

THIS?

NoSexGex

30 years already holy fuk
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

NecroPhile

I've got my zipper mask on.  I'm ready!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ex_Mosquito

Crazy that's it's 30 years. I still remember getting my first videogame induced erection from the PC Engine coverage in CVG. Looking forward to this!

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: guest on 10/02/2017, 12:34 PMI feel even older now.
ill make you feel young again
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turboswimbz

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Gredler

Thanks for the soundtrack to my day; very rad!

xcrement5x

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 10/02/2017, 12:35 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/02/2017, 12:34 PMI feel even older now.
ill make you feel young again
What a kind offer.  I think I'd rather rely on the Atlantean aliens or whatever and just go take a dip in the swimming pool 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

turboswimbz

Damn can't wait till the 9th now.  that first one was pretty damn awesome.   8 hours you mad man

_Paul

High resolution scans added for Downtown Nekketsu Kōshinkyoku, Private Eye Dol, Quiz Avenue III, Startling Odyssey II, Super Real Mahjong P II.III Custom, Travellers and Vasteel 2. Thanks to SuperPlay.

SuperPlay

Looks like I need to do some more scanning for you ;-)

I am off soon for my Christmas break from work, so I will target to get the next batch done then.