PCE Software Bible updates

Started by _Paul, 06/11/2006, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Mmmm, faclerballerins sample.  I have the pedestrian version, but I want the special one as well.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/05/2014, 03:26 PMMmmm, faclerballerins sample.  I have the pedestrian version, but I want the special one as well.  :mrgreen:
I just looked this up the other day. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHAT IS ON THE SAMPLE. Is it...special characters? That's it: characters not available in the regular version?

I'm in bad reception on my phone. I may or may not look it up.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

High resolution scans added for Far East of Eden Kabuki Den, KO Century Beast Warriors, Linda3, Macross 2036, Mahjong Vanilla Syndrome, Megami Paradise, Patlabor, Popful Mail, Populous - The Promised Lands, Psychic Storm, Quiz de Gakusenai, Record of Lodoss War, Record of Lodoss War 2, Revival Chase, Sailor Moon, Secret of Blue Water, Seiya Monogatari, Shanghai III, Shapeshifter, Sherlock Holmes 2, Shiawase Usagi 2, Shin Megami Tensei, Shinsetsu Shiawase Usagi 2, Snatcher, Sotsugyo Graduation, Spriggan, Spriggan Mark II, Star Breaker, Strip Fighter II, Super Real Mahjong P.V Custom, Super Schwarzschild 2, Valis, Wizardry I.II, Yamato, Ys I.II, Ys IV and Zero Wing. Thanks to SuperPlay.

_Paul

Overview, comment, screenshots, visual scene video and music (complete soundtrack) added for Populous - The Promised Lands.

_Paul

esteban

GODDAMN YOU! Stop being so damn productive.

_Paul

Quote from: esteban on 12/07/2014, 01:00 PMGODDAMN YOU! Stop being so damn productive.
Sorry. I can't help myself. And on that note...

Visual scene video added for Formation Soccer '95 and The Kickboxing.

esteban

The Kung Fu.

The Shining.

The Kickboxing.

_Paul

High resolution scans added for ROMROM Karaoke Vol 1, ROMROM Karaoke Vol 2, ROMROM Karaoke Vol 3, ROMROM Karaoke Vol 4 and ROMROM Karaoke Vol 5. Thanks to SuperPlay.

_Paul

High resolution scans added for ROMROM Karaoke Volume 5 (NEC Avenue). Thanks to SuperPlay.
Screenshots added for ROMROM Karaoke Volume 4 (NEC Avenue).

_Paul

Screenshots added for ROMROM Karaoke Volume 1 and ROMROM Karaoke Volume 2.

xcrement5x

I like the new listing format.  It could have been around for a month at this point but I just noticed.

Cheers!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

_Paul

Quote from: guest on 12/12/2014, 11:09 AMI like the new listing format.  It could have been around for a month at this point but I just noticed.

Cheers!
Cool. I've also just added a new search page with some predefined searches so people looking for just shooters and things like that might find it easier.

_Paul

Screenshots, visual scene video and music added for Angels 2 - Holy Night.
Screenshots added for ROMROM Karaoke Volume 3 (NEC), ROMROM Karaoke Volume 5 (NEC) and Steam Heart's.
Visual Scene video and music (complete soundtrack) added for Ys III - Wanderers from Ys.
High resolution scans added for Hiho Densetsu.

_Paul

Screenshots added for ROMROM Karaoke Vol 1 - Suteki ni Standard, ROMROM Karaoke Vol 2 - Nattoku Idol, ROMROM Karaoke Vol 3 - Yappashi Band, ROMROM Karaoke Vol 4 - Choito Otona!?, ROMROM Karaoke Vol 5 - Karaoke Maku no Uchi and Space Invaders - The Original Game.

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

SuperPlay

Someone has been busy :-)  Great to see all of the updates that have been made to the site including the new look.

Keep up the good work.

_Paul

Quote from: SuperPlay on 12/17/2014, 05:38 PMSomeone has been busy :-)  Great to see all of the updates that have been made to the site including the new look.

Keep up the good work.
I've finally finished adding all the game scans you sent! I have some of the extras (like OST covers) in reserve that I will most likely add when things calm down in the New Year.

_Paul

New page added for Santatlantean.

majors

Zero day addition! WhooHoo

I love scrolling through the bible, Paul. I always discover some game I was unaware of on the 25 year old system. Keep up the good work!
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

SuperPlay

Quote from: guest on 12/18/2014, 01:30 PM
Quote from: SuperPlay on 12/17/2014, 05:38 PMSomeone has been busy :-)  Great to see all of the updates that have been made to the site including the new look.

Keep up the good work.
I've finally finished adding all the game scans you sent! I have some of the extras (like OST covers) in reserve that I will most likely add when things calm down in the New Year.
Looks like I need to scan some more for you then , we cannot have you sitting idle now can we ;-)

_Paul

SuperPlay

I have uploaded a few more scans for you.  PMd you with the download link etc.

_Paul

Overview and Comment added for Gulliver Boy.

_Paul

Music added for Rayxanber II and Terraforming (complete soundtracks).

_Paul

Music added for Cotton (complete soundtrack).

SuperPlay

More scans uploaded for you :-)

PMd you with the download links

_Paul

Longplay video added for Hit The Ice.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/19/2015, 04:41 AMLongplay video added for Hit The Ice.
Is hockey as popular as American Football in England/UK/Islands?

_Paul

Longplay video added for Bullfight

Quote from: esteban on 04/19/2015, 06:29 AM
If you mean 'not at all' then yes.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/19/2015, 07:27 AM
Quote from: esteban on 04/19/2015, 06:29 AM
If you mean 'not at all' then yes.
That is exactly what I meant ;)

_Paul

Longplay videos added for Drop Rock Hora Hora and Yu Yu Hakusho.

_Paul

Music added for Vigilante (complete soundtrack).

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 08/15/2015, 05:22 AMMusic added for Vigilante (complete soundtrack).
Great stuff. My joint favourite yt channel along with vengeful chip.

_Paul

Quote from: wildfruit on 08/15/2015, 08:03 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/15/2015, 05:22 AMMusic added for Vigilante (complete soundtrack).
From next week I'm going to try and roll out stuff on a regular schedule. Saturday will be PCE day, with more soundtracks and other stuff. I'll see how long I can keep up with it.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/17/2015, 05:21 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 08/15/2015, 08:03 AM
From next week I'm going to try and roll out stuff on a regular schedule. Saturday will be PCE day, with more soundtracks and other stuff. I'll see how long I can keep up with it.
Good luck :)

SuperPlay

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 08/17/2015, 05:21 PMFrom next week I'm going to try and roll out stuff on a regular schedule. Saturday will be PCE day, with more soundtracks and other stuff. I'll see how long I can keep up with it.
I'll keep a watchful eye out.
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

_Paul

Quote from: esteban on 08/19/2015, 08:03 AMIs it Saturday yet?
Patience, young one.

I'm making sure I stockpile a load of videos in advance so I can keep a steady stream going. This week will be a soundtrack but next week is...something unique.

In the meantime I'll also be doing other retro vids on Thursdays and Fridays (including the return of Never Played NES).

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/19/2015, 01:11 PM
Quote from: esteban on 08/19/2015, 08:03 AMIs it Saturday yet?
Patience, young one.

I'm making sure I stockpile a load of videos in advance so I can keep a steady stream going. This week will be a soundtrack but next week is...something unique.

In the meantime I'll also be doing other retro vids on Thursdays and Fridays (including the return of Never Played NES).
So it isn't Saturday yet?

:)

_Paul

_Paul

esteban

wildfruit

Quote from: esteban on 08/22/2015, 11:39 AMStar Mobile. :)
Was listening to this in the shower. So relaxing.

_Paul

Quote from: wildfruit on 08/26/2015, 07:18 PM
Yeah, it is quite nice. I did edit some of the tracks down as they were super repetitive though.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/27/2015, 02:51 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 08/26/2015, 07:18 PM
Yeah, it is quite nice. I did edit some of the tracks down as they were super repetitive though.
I have spent, literally a billion more seconds listening to this soundtrack than playing the damn game.

_Paul

I really like the track which is mostly ambient sounds and no tune. Reminds me of Jarre.