10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

PCE Software Bible updates

Started by _Paul, 06/11/2006, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

High resolution scans added for Jantei Monogatari 3. Thanks to SuperPlay.

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

Sprite sheets added for PC Genjin.

_Paul

/28lugqs.jpg

Henshin Engine, Sarumaru's PC Engine inspired web comic, is now available to view at The PC Engine Software Bible.

Volume 0 is up now, new complete volumes will be added after their premiere on Instagram.

Click HERE!

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

_Paul

exodus

I was gonna request the batman soundtrack - but then I saw you uploaded it already.

Nice :3

_Paul

_Paul

Mi5terDNA

The site looks amazing, it's easily the best PCE resource I've found online.
eBay Feedback: http://ebay.to/1U809Kn
FamicomWorld Feedback: http://bit.ly/1Vh9DYQ

_Paul

Quote from: Mi5terDNA on 05/26/2016, 06:51 AMThe site looks amazing, it's easily the best PCE resource I've found online.
Thank you :)

_Paul

_Paul

exodus

Do you take requests? I'd love to get the shockman/shubibinman 2 soundtrack!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

exodus

nice! I do like to be able to link these things to people on youtube as well, though!

_Paul

I'm sure I'll get to it one day.

In the meantime:

_Paul

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/17/2016, 12:40 PM
This brings back such goodness.

XMAS 89

I still remember how fun it was to finally hear the final song...the ending animations weren't spectacular, but they were well-earned.

I never thought this soundtrack would be enduring.... but it is.

:)

Copy & Pasted from TubeYou:

"I was rarely drawn to "happy" upbeat songs, but this soundtrack is just SO DAMN GOOD that I don't feel embarrassed for loving it. LOVE IT. There is a sweeping, majestic quality to every song that is so damn fitting for a driving game—except the horrible sound effects in this game (screeching breaks, lame engine) somewhat mar the experience. So damn cheerful, this soundtrack. Too cheerful. It makes me cringe, yet it warms my soul. :) "

_Paul

You just like it because one of the tunes sounds like Kato Chan & Ken Chan.

_Paul

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/18/2016, 09:02 AMYou just like it because one of the tunes sounds like Kato Chan & Ken Chan.
Ha! You know that you are correct. It has the same DNA.

:)

exodus

I feel like this thread should have a sticky.

_Paul

Quote from: exodus on 06/24/2016, 04:56 PMI feel like this thread should have a sticky.
I kind like that I can pop it to the top with new updates. Sticky may go unnoticed.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/25/2016, 06:45 AM
Quote from: exodus on 06/24/2016, 04:56 PMI feel like this thread should have a sticky.
I kind like that I can pop it to the top with new updates. Sticky may go unnoticed.
Yup.

exodus

Quote from: guest on 06/25/2016, 06:45 AMI kind like that I can pop it to the top with new updates. Sticky may go unnoticed.
fair enough - though sometimes I look for this thread and can't find it easily.

_Paul

Quote from: exodus on 06/26/2016, 02:34 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/25/2016, 06:45 AMI kind like that I can pop it to the top with new updates. Sticky may go unnoticed.
fair enough - though sometimes I look for this thread and can't find it easily.
Then you need this: http://www.pcengine.co.uk/Updates.htm

exodus

_Paul

wildfruit

_Paul

_Paul

esteban

_Paul

Quote from: esteban on 07/22/2016, 01:34 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/22/2016, 01:07 PM
Great soundtrack. Truly.
It is. It's one of those games (like Devil Crash) that makes up for the lack of quantity with a really great main tune.

_Paul

_Paul

Vol 01 of Henshin Engine is now available.