Super Star Shooter Advance (GBA)

Started by Fidde_se, 11/14/2014, 06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fidde_se

Not a single search on the forum about this old gem.

rgcd.co.uk/2011/05/super-star-shooter-advance-gba.html#more

Give it a try, gives me also a Star Soldier Series run for the money, if this was ever released on the GBA the PCE shmup gamer in me would buy it in a instance.

IMG IMG
IMG IMG
GW/GB/GBP/GBL/GBC/GBA/GBASP/GBASP2/GBM/DS/DSL/DSiXL/3DS/PM/VB/FC/NES/SNES/N64/GC/Wii/PS/PSONE/PS2/PS2S/
SMS/SMS2/GG/NOM/MD/MD2/MD3/MD1CD/SS/DC/XB/XB360/NGP/NGPC/NGPC2/WS/WSC/CSW/PCEGT/PCE/PCECG1/PCECG2/
PCECD/TG16TE/NGAGE/GIZ/GP32/GP2XF1/GP2XF2/GP2XWIZ/GP2XCAN/DA320/ST520/ST1040/LNX/LNX2/JAG/PORT/CD32/A500/
C64/CDi/VMU/POCKSTN/PSP/PSPCFW/FDS/VSM

Fidde_se

Super Bump

Made a label and was able to make OCD Reproductions make these =)

ocdreproductions.com/Super_Star_Shooter_Advance/
GW/GB/GBP/GBL/GBC/GBA/GBASP/GBASP2/GBM/DS/DSL/DSiXL/3DS/PM/VB/FC/NES/SNES/N64/GC/Wii/PS/PSONE/PS2/PS2S/
SMS/SMS2/GG/NOM/MD/MD2/MD3/MD1CD/SS/DC/XB/XB360/NGP/NGPC/NGPC2/WS/WSC/CSW/PCEGT/PCE/PCECG1/PCECG2/
PCECD/TG16TE/NGAGE/GIZ/GP32/GP2XF1/GP2XF2/GP2XWIZ/GP2XCAN/DA320/ST520/ST1040/LNX/LNX2/JAG/PORT/CD32/A500/

BlueBMW

How did I never notice this game was originally for the X68000.... now I gotta dig it up and try it!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Opethian

its a Hudson caravan on x68000 I thought I showed you this game already beamer lol
IMG

Fidde_se

Been playing for 2 weeks now, it's great...

IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cjameslv

Man that is awesome but i'm not feeling the $45 price tag.

wildfruit

Only works out to be £29. Not bad.

ParanoiaDragon

Looks nice, & I they did a good job on the music.
IMG

SmokeMonster

Thanks for the link. In the past week I've discovered SSSA, Blast Arena Advanced, and World Reborn. Are there any other great unknown GBA gems that you guys could recommend?

Edit: and BulletGBA

o.pwuaioc

How's World Reborn? I'd buy another GBA game (there's only so many times I can play Gradius Galaxies), but a 2 minute game isn't really all that appealing to me.

SmokeMonster

Quote from: guest on 05/23/2015, 11:57 PMHow's World Reborn? I'd buy another GBA game (there's only so many times I can play Gradius Galaxies), but a 2 minute game isn't really all that appealing to me.
It's colorful and has OK music. If you have an EZ4, I'd definitely say it's worth downloading, but I haven't played it enough to recommend buying a boot cart of it or not.

SignOfZeta

Wow. If I could get my POS GBA flash cart to work I would totally play this right now.
IMG

SmokeMonster

If you flash it with EZ4 and try to load it normally, it just crashes to a white screen. Instead, press select and flash it to NOR. Then press B and load it from the initial list of NOR flashed games.