OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

How do you spend your time when you're sitting on the toilet?

Started by ClodBusted, 04/29/2015, 03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

I made it a habit to post stupid polls on PCEFX when I suffer through very long and tedious sittings.

HailingTheThings

IMG

ClodBusted

MotherGunner

Like a true (former) United States Infantry Soldier, I spend it while pulling security with my rifle!
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

cjameslv

Not enough options: Ninjutsu 
I'm in and out before anyone knows whats going on and all that's left is a gruesome scene.

SignOfZeta

IMG

SplatterTrigger

esteban

I always read, often these forums, whilst the experiencing The Crowning.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit

ClodBusted

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: guest on 04/30/2015, 12:47 PM1 Nobeyer, but 0 obeyers? :shock:
Probably handheld devices. The TurboExpress just doesn't do justice to the glory of OBEY. But Game Boy games don't really need anything more than the pea-green screen.

BigusSchmuck

wildfruit

Joe Redifer

I shit and GTF out. I don't have kids so I don't need to hide in the bathroom soaking in the fumes of my rancid poo. I just drop my bombs, clean my anus hole, flush (usually twice, just in case) and get the hell out and I feel so much lighter.

Alt-Nintega

While sitting on the porcelain throne (faux pink fur seat cover btw) I read old Beckett sports card price guides, In-Fisherman, Field and Stream magazines and sometimes Martha Stewart catalogs.

My average dump time period is 5.5 minutes. My longest dump on record - 15.2 minutes. My fastest dump - 12 seconds. If this is TMI then I'm glad I didn't specify anything in any detail.

ClodBusted

Now that I've got a radio in the bathroom, I usually turn the volume up, so that Ms Clodbuster or any guests won't get to hear any gross shit farts.

Still, there's no substitute for having something to read, either on paper or by browsing through the web. I make sure I won't touch the phone after having my butt wiped until I wash my hands.

TheClash603

Brondell Swash 1000 makes taking a shit a joy, I typically do 30 minutes of browsing and sitting a day.

Bloufo

The one bathroom as well as the master bedroom are built under our mini aquarium.
So I pass the time watching marine life through the glass ceiling.

xcrement5x

I used to play PSP but I lost it, so now I play Vita or FFRK.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

esteban

I reply to these forums every time I take a shite.

Gredler

Quote from: esteban on 10/24/2016, 05:24 PMI reply to these forums every time I take a shite.
Me too. 80% of my posts on these forums come from the toilet, and probably belong there.

blueraven

ClodBusted

So guessing from the poll results this means nobody is playing GT or Express when sitting on the toilet?

Bloufo

Quote from: guest on 10/25/2016, 05:53 AMSo guessing from the poll results this means nobody is playing GT or Express when sitting on the toilet
Way ahead of you. Alls I need now is to figure out a "clean" way to get all this in the loo and expand my TE experience.

IMG

LostFlunky

I spend time on the toilet regretting ordering that Big Mac...

bartre

Quote from: guest on 10/24/2016, 11:32 AMI used to play PSP but I lost it, so now I play Vita or FFRK.
that raises some questions.
you flush your PSP?

xcrement5x

Quote from: bartre on 10/25/2016, 12:50 PM
Quote from: guest on 10/24/2016, 11:32 AMI used to play PSP but I lost it, so now I play Vita or FFRK.
that raises some questions.
you flush your PSP?
Lol no, I think it would have clogged the pipes.  I honestly don't know where it went, I think my PSP decided to commit suicide once I started playing Legend of Heroes Prophesy of the Moonlight Witch.

Playing Uncharted on Vitar now. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Sarumaru

esteban

xcrement5x

Gypsy

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

wildfruit

I'm on the toilet right now for the fourth time today

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 11/04/2016, 06:31 PMI'm on the toilet right now for the fourth time today
Excellent.

But you should be reading Baby Jo: The Superhero instruction manual.

wildfruit

Quote from: esteban on 11/04/2016, 06:43 PM
Quote from: wildfruit on 11/04/2016, 06:31 PMI'm on the toilet right now for the fourth time today
Excellent.

It's too dark to read and I don't like turning the light on til its wipe time.

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 11/04/2016, 06:51 PM
Quote from: esteban on 11/04/2016, 06:43 PM
Excellent.

It's too dark to read and I don't like turning the light on til its wipe time.
Fair enough.

I'll record myself reading the novel "Why Me?" and share the .mp3 files with you.

You can listen to the story unfold.

BUT DO NOT UNFOLD THE TOILET PAPER.

wildfruit

roflmao

esteban

roflmao

Quote from: esteban on 11/05/2016, 05:10 AMRoflmao, where the hell have you been?

:)
I've been imprisoned on the frozen asteroid Rura Penthe.

But I escaped! :D

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/05/2016, 09:57 AM
Quote from: esteban on 11/05/2016, 05:10 AMRoflmao, where the hell have you been?

Goddamn! I was afraid we had lost you.

Be more careful now! :)

Gypsy

A Trek fan and a Kung Pow reference in your location. IMG

Medic_wheat

Lol to in on the toilet I think you would need the turbo express.

It's on my wish list.

roflmao

Quote from: Gypsy on 11/06/2016, 10:04 AMA Trek fan and a Kung Pow reference in your location. IMG
I wondered if that was too obscure a reference. :) Now I want to watch Star Trek IV again!

...and I'm always up for watching Kung Pow. That movie never gets old.

blueraven

hahahahhAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH :lol: :lol:

Good to have you back!

Gredler

Squatty potty, if you don't have one I suggest getting a stool. Feeling right in this mother fucker

TheClash603

Brondell Swash 1000 > Squatty Potty

Once you get one, your life is forever changed for the better.

NightWolve

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/04/2017, 11:57 PMBrondell Swash 1000 > Squatty Potty

Once you get one, your life is forever changed for the better.
Pricey, but honestly I would like a water wash system for a toilet. Toilet paper just isn't effective, and if I'm home, I'll just shower right quick afterwards.

ChuChu Flamingo

I usually contemplate how all of my choices in life whether intentional or unintentional have led to this very moment of existence.