The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperDeadite

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 07/02/2017, 09:50 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 07/02/2017, 08:08 PMI can't wait to hear some info about the NEO SD, I'll be bothering you about it often in chat if you don't make a thread post about it here.

Also gypsy have you played NHL 94 CD before? That's a cherished gsme on my shelf that has more memories than most Sega CD games. Best version of the third best hockey game of all time, enjoy man!
Besides the fact that some of the Neo Geo games have very high file sizes and can take a few minutes to flash. The Neo SD is a breeze to use and is a must have considering the prices of AES games for anyone who owns an AES to play games rather than collect.
Hey dude, I actually do play my AES games....
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 07/03/2017, 06:58 AMHey dude, I actually do play my AES games....
I play mine as well, but I don't exactly have the best of the library.
--DragonmasterDan

NecroPhile

Tokyo Xanadu for Vita came in Saturday's mail.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 07/03/2017, 10:15 AMTokyo Xanadu for Vita came in Saturday's mail.
I hear people talking up this game quite a bit.

But I still don't know what the game play is like or if it's any good

Gypsy

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 07/03/2017, 01:26 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/03/2017, 10:15 AMTokyo Xanadu for Vita came in Saturday's mail.
I hear people talking up this game quite a bit.

But I still don't know what the game play is like or if it's any good
Persona + Ys seems to be what I'm hearing about Tokyo Xanadu the most.

NecroPhile

It's Falcom.  That's all I needed to know.

xcrement5x

Nice pickups bartre!  I hit my local VS as well and got some stuff, mainly a couple cheap accessories too but also a couple games. 

I've never seen an Xbox gun like that though, looks like a GunCon 2 kind of.  I've got the big Sniper Rifle one which originally came with a Silent Scope bundle and the MadCatz Blaster ones that look like a SMG and works quite nicely.  How does that one work/feel?

Also got some figures from Japan today and some other bits, plus a new copy of Mysterious Song from our The Old Rover.  Fast shipping that is!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Gypsy

Giant Robo thin pack. I know what I'm watching tonight.

Mas

Man I scored big today
Saturn model one complete
N64 complete
 Wwf war zone ps1
N64 games
War gods
Forsaken
Mario 64
NBA showtime
Episode one racer
Blast works

Sega Genesis games
NHL
NFL 95
Rugby 94
Tecmo super bowl 3

Nes games
Super dodge ball
Excite bike
Rad racer
Mario bros
Super mario bros
Tetris
Dr mario
All for 30.00

Also got a nes mini complete and says new in box for 16.95 on eBay.
Can't wait to clean everything up to make a few bucks. This will definitely help out with the bills

Gypsy

o.pwuaioc

Scored big for a man who's selling everything. Honestly, Mas, I don't believe anything you say anymore.

crazydean

In case you guys weren't aware, there are NES mini clones coming out of China now. Better watch out for that.

Gypsy

Quote from: crazydean on 07/09/2017, 11:51 AMIn case you guys weren't aware, there are NES mini clones coming out of China now. Better watch out for tjat
Oh then maybe he will get it.  :dance:

I was thinking phishing for sure before knowing this.

Mas

Quote from: guest on 07/09/2017, 11:49 AMScored big for a man who's selling everything. Honestly, Mas, I don't believe anything you say anymore.
Believe or don't believe honesty it doesn't matter. Your not paying my bills. If I get that Chinese clone I'll still get double my money. So it doesn't matter. I've already gotten four this year.

LostFlunky

Quote from: Mas on 07/09/2017, 12:02 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/09/2017, 11:49 AMScored big for a man who's selling everything. Honestly, Mas, I don't believe anything you say anymore.
Believe or don't believe honesty it doesn't matter. Your not paying my bills. If I get that Chinese clone I'll still get double my money. So it doesn't matter. I've already gotten four this year.
Pathetic.

Mas

I'm a bad boy selling to make profit. Yup I'm a bad gamer.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Mas on 07/09/2017, 12:54 PMI'm a bad boy selling to make profit. Yup I'm a bad gamer.
You do you, but don't then gloat and not expect blowback. How'd you like it if I bragged to you every time I got a paycheck?

Mas

Quote from: guest on 07/09/2017, 01:17 PM
Quote from: Mas on 07/09/2017, 12:54 PMI'm a bad boy selling to make profit. Yup I'm a bad gamer.
You do you, but don't then gloat and not expect blowback. How'd you like it if I bragged to you every time I got a paycheck?
I'd feel happy and then ask to donate. Believe me I'm ok with seeing your check. I probably spend it buying gas and getting milk at the corner store

NecroPhile

How you game isn't relevant, but you most certainly don't sound like a good member of the gaming community.  You sound like a fucking leech.

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2017, 12:17 PM
How you game isn't relevant, but you most certainly don't sound like a good member of the gaming community.  You sound like a fucking leech.
He is a proud leech.

Anyway, got in a nice little package from Rightstuf. Old sealed anime stock from their recent sale. Nothing too great but I'll try to watch it all. One box set was even from 2005, I wonder how much was made of it to still be available sealed in 2017.  :lol:

roflmao

Quote from: bartre on 07/02/2017, 09:49 PMAnd a little something from Roflmao, thanks so much dude!:
IMG
Glad you could make it down to my neck of the woods! We'll have to do that again.

Mas

Quote from: guest on 07/10/2017, 12:17 PM
If losing my job and having no unemployment makes me a leech to you since it. But it also says how rotten this community is shitting on someone selling stuff because they have no job, so maybe looking at yourselves and your behavior might be a better time spent

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Mas on 07/10/2017, 08:17 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/10/2017, 12:17 PM
If losing my job and having no unemployment makes me a leech to you since it. But it also says how rotten this community is shitting on someone selling stuff because they have no job, so maybe looking at yourselves and your behavior might be a better time spent
Oh, fuck off, pretending to be a victim. If you'd actually read any of the criticism here and didn't gloat about flipping, no one would say a god damn word. Besides, you've been "selling off everything" just to turn around and try for a "complete set" of something or another for over a decade now. You're just full of shit.

Digi.k

Not sure if I've posted some of these already *thanks to Photobucket* but been craving Saturn gaming again lately.

That Falcom Classics II has to return back to the ebay seller as they auctioned it as VGC 8/10 and when I pop it in the Saturn it doesn't load.  Turns out there is the crack in the game disc.

/zsasTWn.jpg

EDIT

Also had craving to see and HEAR Falcom games on the Saturn. That Hudson Soft and Falcom collaboration; Eiyuu Densetsu III - Shiroki Majo ie Legend of Heroes III White Witch don't disappoint in the audio..

Gypsy

I wouldn't accept a disc with a crack in the ring even if it worked. Makes it a ticking time bomb.

I actually don't recognize some of those games, but I'm no expert.

As for me, I got some vintage computer game magazines in the mail today. 26 issues in fact. Exciting right? Well the seller sent them in an unpadded mailer. :'(

tknjin

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/12/2017, 12:39 PMNot sure if I've posted some of these already *thanks to Photobucket* but been craving saturn gaming again lately.

That Falcom Classics II has to return back to the ebay seller as they auctioned it as VGC 8/10 and when I pop it in the saturn it doesn't load.  Turns out there is the crack in the game disc.

/zsasTWn.jpg

EDIT

Also had craving to see and HEAR Falcom games on the Saturn. That Hudson Soft and Falcom collaberation; Eiyuu Densetsu III - Shiroki Majo ie Legend of Heroes III White Witch don't disappoint in the audio..
I have been meaning to get that lunar school for the saturn for a long while, but haven't gotten around to it.  Nice saturn stuff you got dude  8)

bartre

A couple neat pickups from a local shop.
Never seen a non dualshock PSX controller in anything but standard grey before.

IMG

Gypsy

I actually got a couple red ones awhile back.

bartre

Quote from: Gypsy on 07/13/2017, 06:55 AMI actually got a couple red ones awhile back.
They had one of those too.
I'm debating going back for it, plus it was like $4 so whatever.

Gypsy

Go for it if you want it. This stuff is a pain to search for on eBay. Most people don't use SCPH-1010 in their eBay listing which means you have to search for playstation controller more or less (maybe throw in no analog but that's going to cut legit results).

Anyway there is also a black one and a see through one.

Gypsy

A bit of da PCE in today.

Cheapy batch

Burai II
Tokimeki Memorial
Far East of Eden II
Mahjong Clinic Special
Quiz Tonosama no Yabo

These were all a dollar each except the Mahjong game which was $2.50. Not sure how much I'll play them, but when the cost is comparable to burning them, why not. I'll definitely play the Mahjong game though, and I do want to play Far East of Eden at some point.

Trade batch

Core Grafx
Bomberman '94
F1 Circus
Kyuukyoku Tiger
Outrun
PC Genjin
PC Genjin 2: Pithecanthropus Computerurus
Space Harrier
Super Momotarou Dentetsu II
Vigilante

F1 Circus fuck yeah! Actually I've never played that one before and want to try it out. The rest are all old friends.

Mathius

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/12/2017, 12:39 PMNot sure if I've posted some of these already *thanks to Photobucket* but been craving saturn gaming again lately.

That Falcom Classics II has to return back to the ebay seller as they auctioned it as VGC 8/10 and when I pop it in the saturn it doesn't load.  Turns out there is the crack in the game disc.
IMG

EDIT

Also had craving to see and HEAR Falcom games on the Saturn. That Hudson Soft and Falcom collaberation; Eiyuu Densetsu III - Shiroki Majo ie Legend of Heroes III White Witch don't disappoint in the audio..
What's that middle game by Hudson?

o.pwuaioc

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

nectarsis

SUPERB mail week   :dance: :dance:

/20170714_181936_zpsdyallmcn.jpg
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

pressed

We have a small local retro game store nearby.

I got Darius Gaiden, Area 51, Bug!, and Panzer Dragoon all complete in nice shape. 

IMG

Flare65

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/16/2017, 01:53 AMSUPERB mail week   :dance: :dance:

/20170714_181936_zpsdyallmcn.jpg
I'm Jealous!  Where did you get that physical copy of Soul Sacrifice Delta?

Gypsy

Asia.

Cheapest listing on eBay right now if you are curious: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASIA-ENGLISH-VERSION-PSV-PS-Vita-Soul-Sacrifice-Delta-Brand-New-/262872224992?hash=item3d3467d4e0:g:96QAAOSwkRhZW6Gy

If you dig around random Asian stores online you might be able to get it for less. Some don't ship to the US though so you'd need someone to forward it to so unless you know someone that would to that, it kills the cheaper price on the item anyway to use a forwarding service.

NecroPhile

Dariusburst for Vita came in Saturday's mail.

Gypsy

White PCE from mnkydeth as well as a couple seasons of the Highlander TV series I was able to get on the cheap.

bartre

Pawn shop was clearing out some playstations, so i grabbed a 1001, a couple in between models, and 2 psOne systems.

also went back and grabbed that red digital PSX controller and a copy of taito legends 2 for PS2 (liquid kids bruh).

but the big score this week was a regular at my bar coming out while I'm working the door and asking "hey man, you play old games, right? I've got like 2 boxes of stuff I need to get rid of before I move, you want em?"
and, well....

IMG
IMG

There's more, but mostly sports or more wresting games.

Gypsy

How many PS1s? I might be interested in a couple depending on model. Mostly looking for models in the middle, not late or early.

Nice free shit.

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

SuperDeadite

You can never have enough SmartMedia cards.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

in99flames

Quote from: esadajr on 07/17/2017, 05:42 PMParty like it's 1999
SNESPads.webp
Whoa....i actually had the Rio mp3 player that belonged in that case...a whole 32mb of space. I was able to put half a CD on that baby....
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

bartre

got these and a PS2 w/ network adapter from the same pawn shop for $15.

IMG

esadajr

Great memories racing at Kindiak park
Gaming since 1985

in99flames

I finally have games to use on my Commodore!

IMG
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Gypsy

Nice inflames.

Today's mail brought in an IFU and a couple games (Spriggan, Nexzr) from Black Tiger.

Dicer

Broke AF, but I needed something...managed to snag this at a good price.

KMFDM_LP.jpg
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155202831906998

Been dying to have some KMFDM on LP, and kept missing deals. so now I am happy.