OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartre

I'm not mad, I'm just confused.
Never expected this thing to pop up on Craigslist.
needs a bit of cleaning, but hey, I think I did alright at $225

IMG

jtucci31

Haha you even talked him down, nice! I'm pretty shocked you found a Duo R locally period, that's nuts.

Mathius

Post some more pics after you give her a bath.  :)

bartre

Quote from: Mathius on 06/14/2017, 11:17 PMPost some more pics after you give her a bath.  :)
But Ash is with you this week!

roflmao

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: bartre on 06/14/2017, 11:10 PMI'm not mad, I'm just confused.
Never expected this thing to pop up on Craigslist.
needs a bit of cleaning, but hey, I think I did alright at $225

IMG

Great!!!  I have the same one.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NecroPhile

Nice score, bartre.  It wasn't from guyjin, was it?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bartre

Quote from: guest on 06/15/2017, 09:36 AMNice score, bartre.  It wasn't from guyjin, was it?
Guyjin is in CB isn't he?
This was out on dodge

Gypsy

Got some cheap PS1 and PSP shit, 50 cents each. The personal highly for me is this ridiculous Puyo knock-off game, Tecmo Stackers. Hilarious.

Mathius

Digi.k

been building up wii collection again.  Also for nostalgia TwinP's

/DBD45F88-1CDB-480C-B983-40950B0F8FC6.jpg

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Digi.k on 06/16/2017, 10:30 AMbeen building up wii collection again.  Also for nostalgia TwinP's
Have you been watching the new episodes?
--DragonmasterDan

Digi.k

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 06/16/2017, 10:56 AM
Quote from: Digi.k on 06/16/2017, 10:30 AMbeen building up wii collection again.  Also for nostalgia TwinP's
Have you been watching the new episodes?
not yet !

TheClash603

What is this Job Island all about?

bob

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/17/2017, 01:24 AM

What is this Job Island all about?
+1

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/17/2017, 01:24 AMWhat is this Job Island all about?
I don't know but it doesn't appear to have been released in the US.
--DragonmasterDan

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 06/17/2017, 09:47 AM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/17/2017, 01:24 AMWhat is this Job Island all about?
I don't know but it doesn't appear to have been released in the US.
Probably German.
IMG

ClodBusted

Digi.k

EDIT:
Damn grammar has decided to up and leave me..

I think in the US of A it's called Help Wanted

what a weird premise by HudsonSoft!  A meteor is gonna crash into the earth.  You must get a job and earn enough money to buy anti meteor gadgets off the shopping channel to save the earth and your family.  You have a few days to make enough cash and buy whatever shit they selling on the shopping channel

official trailer by hudson ?
anyway these just turned up at my door.

IMG

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Digi.k on 06/19/2017, 08:57 AMI think in the US of A it's called Help Wanted

what a weird premise but HudsonSoft!  A meteor is gonna crash into the earth.  You must get a job and earn enough money to buy anti meteor gadgets off the shopping channel to save the earth and your family.  You have a few days to make enough cash and but whatever shit they selling on the shopping channel

official trailer by hudson ?
You Can tell this game is for foreigners. I mean seriously no American would want to do this.

IMG
--DragonmasterDan

crazydean

That job sim looks like it could have been fun, but there are just too many jobs which turns it into more of a mini game compilation.

Digi.k

got these for a song but the shipping was like 5 times the price of all items >__<

/YMnxpkg.jpg

Gypsy

I actually have a similar Carbuncle plush. So cute. ^_^

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 06/26/2017, 11:50 AMPlushies!
They are my weakness.

Anyway, there is a $15 off $75 eBay sale right now (code: PGET15OFF which ends at 11pm EST) so I bought GiTS SAC 1/2 dvd (blus are trash unfortunately), GiTS Innocence blu/dvd combo and GiTS SSS blu.

NecroPhile

Thanks to xelement for picking it up locally and sharing the deal, I snagged a Samurai Ghost.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/30/2017, 10:56 AMThanks to xelement for picking it up locally and sharing the deal, I snagged a Samurai Ghost.  :mrgreen:
Ha!

Is there a page where I can see all the different characters...like Amazon.jp?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gypsy

Local chain was running a B2G1 sale. Got a 6 button Genesis controller, model 2 Saturn controller and anime oav (Armitage III) for $15.

sirhcman

Quote from: Gypsy on 06/30/2017, 04:00 PMLocal chain was running a B2G1 sale. Got a 6 button Genesis controller, model 2 Saturn controller and anime oav (Armitage III) for $15.
Sounds like Vintage Stock's holiday sales :)

Gypsy

Yes sir. The location near me had a SNES power adapter for $4.99 but it wasn't Ninty so I passed on it.

All the games are basically sale protected by their prices. Then again I didn't exactly dig around for more since I was getting out so cheap and already happy.

You in the midwest then?

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 06/30/2017, 04:05 PM
Quote from: Gypsy on 06/30/2017, 04:00 PMLocal chain was running a B2G1 sale. Got a 6 button Genesis controller, model 2 Saturn controller and anime oav (Armitage III) for $15.
Sounds like Vintage Stock's holiday sales :)
Lol, I'm gonna hit the VS near me in just a bit as well.

I also just picked up a mountain bike I won at the local city surplus auction. I say it's for my wife, but if she doesn't want it I'm totally gonna use it.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

sirhcman

Quote from: Gypsy on 06/30/2017, 04:07 PMYes sir. The location near me had a SNES power adapter for $4.99 but it wasn't Ninty so I passed on it.

All the games are basically sale protected by their prices. Then again I didn't exactly dig around for more since I was getting out so cheap and already happy.

You in the midwest then?
Yeah.. St Louis County. I have gotten some good game deals at a few of the locations before, it seems like the best deals I find are on Saturn stuff (games, taps, controllers) but I have also found some cheap/mispriced Wii and original Xbox stuff

Gypsy

Saturn games are insane at the main location I go to. They had a pretty rough Shining Wisdom at like $220.

Whenever I go in I almost always walk out with game accessories and anime though.

I did see Outrun 2 for $6, but I already have it. Would have been more tempting if a Taito Legends (also 5.99) they had wasn't in crap shape (then I'd only need one more game), but I didn't want to try and find two more things.

nectarsis

Always loving Prime discount+free giftcard nabs

/zpslhkbfcur.jpg
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/01/2017, 05:11 AMAlways loving Prime discount+free giftcard nabs

/zpslhkbfcur.jpg
It arrived yesterday for me as well.
--DragonmasterDan

Gypsy

The game looks somewhat interesting. I'm thinking I'll pick up the standard when it's $20 or less.

DragonmasterDan

Related to what I posted in response to Nectarsis here's what I've had come in the mail that's gaming related in the past day.
/zpssxjscj2t.jpg
--DragonmasterDan

Gypsy

Last couple days I had some good stuff trickle in.

Ghost in the Shell Special Edition DVD (earlier run w/ slip cover and digipak)
Ghost in the Shell Innocence BD/DVD combo
Ghost in the Shell SAC 1/2 DVD
Ghost in the Shell Solid State Society BD
The Last Action Hero LD
Wangan Midnight PlayStation 3
Transformers: Devastation PlayStation 4
NHL '94 Sega CD

Just hit up the Rightstuf sale too, and some other anime on the way from eBay and Amazon. Getting some long time wants off the list now that I've been watching lots of anime again.

Will watch GiTS either tonight or tomorrow. Probably Innocence right after.

jtucci31

I was just about to post about Tokyo Xanadu because I know it just came out. You guys have to post back in that thread what you think about it. I'm getting more and more interested and I'm not sure if I want to try this out since it's new or just go for Persona 4 on Vita. I've heard Tokyo Xanadu described as a sort of Falcom Persona but with some Ys thrown in.

cjameslv

Nothing major but did pick up Space Invaders cd version for pc engine. Enjoyed the classic arcade version and the anime girl background 2 player game was interesting as well.

Digi.k

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 07/01/2017, 07:16 PMRelated to what I posted in response to Nectarsis here's what I've had come in the mail that's gaming related in the past day.

/zpssxjscj2t.jpg
The HECK????
Cuphead plushies ???

sirhcman

TheClash603

I've played Cuphead at a few conventions and it was awesome.  If there wasn't a new Mario game coming out, it may have been my most anticipated game for the rest of the year.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 07/02/2017, 09:24 AMYou can get them here: https://theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=CUPHEAD-Plush
Yep, they're a little on the small end at 30.00 for the pair but I love the art style of the game so I wanted some merchandise for it.

With that said the NeoSD is a slightly more exciting purchase.
--DragonmasterDan

Gypsy

Lacie electron 22 blue iv for free off CL. Bit of a drive to go pick it up. The guy was going to use it in his custom arcade cab but had to go with something lighter.

sirhcman

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 07/02/2017, 01:37 PM
Quote from: guest on 07/02/2017, 09:24 AMYou can get them here: https://theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=CUPHEAD-Plush
Yep, they're a little on the small end at 30.00 for the pair but I love the art style of the game so I wanted some merchandise for it.

With that said the NeoSD is a slightly more exciting purchase.
They cost more than the actual game, go figure.

Gredler

I can't wait to hear some info about the NEO SD, I'll be bothering you about it often in chat if you don't make a thread post about it here.

Also gypsy have you played NHL 94 CD before? That's a cherished gsme on my shelf that has more memories than most Sega CD games. Best version of the third best hockey game of all time, enjoy man!

Gypsy

Quote from: Gredler on 07/02/2017, 08:08 PMI can't wait to hear some info about the NEO SD, I'll be bothering you about it often in chat if you don't make a thread post about it here.

Also gypsy have you played NHL 94 CD before? That's a cherished gsme on my shelf that has more memories than most Sega CD games. Best version of the third best hockey game of all time, enjoy man!
Third best? More liek numbah one.

I'm gonna play the shit out of it. Red Wings 4 life.

bartre

Pickups while down in KC for the little turbofest, took advantage of Vintage Stock's B2G1:
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

And a little something from Roflmao, thanks so much dude!:
IMG

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Gredler on 07/02/2017, 08:08 PMI can't wait to hear some info about the NEO SD, I'll be bothering you about it often in chat if you don't make a thread post about it here.

Besides the fact that some of the Neo Geo games have very high file sizes and can take a few minutes to flash. The Neo SD is a breeze to use and is a must have considering the prices of AES games for anyone who owns an AES to play games rather than collect.
--DragonmasterDan