@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vecanti

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/12/2010, 10:34 AMIMG
Might have to start playing golf after all.

QuoteIMG
This one is awesome. Ashley:)

Tatsujin

Quote from: GobanToba on 11/14/2010, 01:37 PMIs she going clockwise or counter-clockwise?
It depends.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

That was horribly drawn.  Try again.

Tatsujin

LOL. Request DENIED!

Ceti Alpha

hahaha. I always wondered about that story.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Sparky

when zombies attack!!!!

IMG
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <<sips wine>> ahahahahahahahahhaha still funny

NecroPhile

Jesus jacket conquers all!  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

Fucking Christ! LMAO!!

/myamoto9.jpg
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

You said LMAO but I am not seeing what could be causing that.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/17/2010, 01:59 PMYou said LMAO but I am not seeing what could be causing that.
It was in response to the Jesus Jacket whipping gif. prior to my post.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

JoshTurboTrollX-16. Seriously. ONE PHOTO IN STEAD OF FIVE. So I have time to comprehend whats funny about them.

Also if the other 4 are meh, like the one above, its not LMAO. I don't even know who that dude is.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16It was in response to the Jesus Jacket whipping gif. prior to my post.
Still don't get it.  Talk about a non sequitur!

JoshTurboTrollX

Starfighter

Quote from: blueravenlike the one above [...] I don't even know who that dude is.
You are joking, right?

Tatsujin

Mathius

That was classic Tats! :lol: Anyone who quotes that is banned!

blueraven

Quote from: Starfighter on 11/17/2010, 04:16 PM
Quote from: blueravenlike the one above [...] I don't even know who that dude is.
You are joking, right?
No.

I AM LE DUMB.

Joe Redifer

It's the dude who invented Mario.  Isn't he so handsome?

NecroPhile

Quote from: blueraven on 11/18/2010, 02:40 AMNo.

I AM LE DUMB.
I didn't recognize him either.  Oh well, I guess we're not as 1337 as some people.

Tatsujin

ok, but this is now getting real silly.

hoobs88

Quote from: guest on 11/18/2010, 10:07 AMI didn't recognize him either.  Oh well, I guess we're not as 1337 as some people.
He looked familiar but I wasn't sure where I had seen him before...then I was randomly looking through some photos that I took at the Nintendo World Store in NYC and realized who he was.
IMG
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Mathius

I figured Shigero's mug was universally known. :-k

blueraven

The "It Prints Money" thing makes sense now.

Tatsujin

Starfighter

Hahaha! <3 Well, yeah, I also figured everyone knew his face. Or at least in the world of games, but maybe it's more known in the world of cold hard business.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 11/16/2010, 10:43 PMwhen zombies attack!!!!

IMG

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <<sips wine>> ahahahahahahahahhaha still funny
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think it's possible for that to ever not be funny.  :lol:
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

love this one-
/1290135352631.gif

Mathius

Vecanti

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/19/2010, 11:28 AMlove this one-
/1290135352631.gif
Awesome. One of the images from when he first sees where the blocks are coming from would make a cool t-shirt.

JoshTurboTrollX

NecroPhile

Apparently, his dream didn't involve being funny.  :P

geise

Yeah a lot of that guys stuff is hit or miss.  BTW what the fuck is that guy doing with his jacket in Sparky's post?  Is he saving people by beating the shit out of them with his jacket?

blueraven

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/19/2010, 11:28 AMlove this one-
/1290135352631.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote from: guest on 11/22/2010, 11:27 AMApparently, his dream didn't involve being funny.  :P
XKCD is hit or miss. Sometimes it's hilarious, sometimes meh.

IMG

Mathius

Quote from: geise on 11/22/2010, 12:37 PMYeah a lot of that guys stuff is hit or miss.  BTW what the fuck is that guy doing with his jacket in Sparky's post?  Is he saving people by beating the shit out of them with his jacket?
Bingo! :)

Duo_R

contra tetris was awesome...
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Tatsujin

TR0N

IMG

Ceti Alpha

IMG

TR0N

IMG

_Paul

/untooned054176083.jpg

/untooned034157865.jpg

Mathius

blueraven

Again freakishly scary.

Tatsujin

Frank_fjs

Re the flaming arse, man people are stupid. Stupid for doing it in the first place (cotton, fire and skin is not a good mix) and stupid for not having the natural instinct to simply sit down and extinguish the flames. Funny as all f$#% though.

JoshTurboTrollX

can't stop staring.

/bikinispin.gif

Tatsujin

Mathius

Not that I am one to make fun of fat people that aren't close friends, but that above pic did actually throw me.