Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueraven

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

NecroPhile

Disturbing and kinda sad, yet I still giggled.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Wow, the Toads will uphold the law even for an evil mushroom! That's unexpected.

Starfighter

blueraven

That's fucked up. But I did laugh.

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

Wow, is that cash4gold letter real?  :lol:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

JoshTurboTrollX

I hope so, that is win.
IMG
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Mathius

Woah, when did that happen???  :shock: :lol:

Ceti Alpha

Palin's ass got saaaacked!!  :lol:

As for Mario, it looks Luigi will finally get his chance at the spotlight. lol
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

Joe Redifer

I don't think anybody blames Bush's shit on Obama.  Instead they blame Obama's shit on Obama.

Love the Science vs Faith pic.

Vecanti

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/13/2010, 11:38 PMI don't think anybody blames Bush's shit on Obama.  Instead they blame Obama's shit on Obama.
I have no political affiliation and for the most part think parties like the Democrats and Republicans are just a form of a monarchy in the U.S.

I hear/read all the time about how republicans complain about how Obama gave away $100s of millions in bailout out money to companies.

I'm always like WTF?  Bush! $700 million dollars to some of the richest people in the world, ie. banks?!?  Does anybody remember this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Economic_Stabilization_Act_of_2008

President George W. Bush signed the bill into law creating the $700 billion Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) to purchase failing bank assets.

Which I'm not saying was a bad thing. But for the republicans to complain about bailout money is ridiculous. It the same for both parties I know don't get me wrong. But every time I read a news story or hear some guy on TV talking about how Obama got us into "all this debt" I just shake me head.

Joe Redifer

QuoteDoes anybody remember this?
I certainly do.

JoshTurboTrollX

RoyVegas

I laughed so hard at that one, my coworker had to come over and see what was so funny.
All is well. :)

blueraven

:lol: Dude, that's exactly what I needed after today!

Opethian

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Sparky

_Paul

blueraven

Mathius

Bill Murray? Hells yeah!!

Tatsujin

No, it say Bill "Fucking" Murray yeah :D
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

_Paul

Full website for these is here

/4789815743fd53777da8.jpg

/47625425658014ece0b3.jpg

/4731848941af1176c6c5.jpg

/472565645890ce9c6040.jpg

/47626454261722617076.jpg

/4760175529240308c4e8.jpg

Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

Creepy House is awesome.  I want Creepy House.

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/19/2010, 10:54 AMCreepy House is awesome.  I want Creepy House.
Seconded. Creepy House rulz! :D

blueraven

JoshTurboTrollX

Opethian

IMG

NecroPhile

"... killed an entire truck of insurgents using just a fork from his salad."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

Joe Redifer

LOL, they have helmets?  Must be dangerous making synth music!

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/31/2010, 11:11 AMLOL, they have helmets?  Must be dangerous making synth music!
LOL daft punk has been doing that for years they don't wanna be know for there looks,but there music so the duo wear mask.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

blueraven

Quote from: TR0N on 01/01/2011, 02:02 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/31/2010, 11:11 AMLOL, they have helmets?  Must be dangerous making synth music!
LOL daft punk has been doing that for years they don't wanna be know for there looks,but there music so the duo wear mask.
Doesn't that, in turn, make them known for their looks?

Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

I had to go into another room before I saw Marylin.  Whatever does that MEAN?  I can't focus for shit on things that are far away, that much is true.

Opethian

I can see Marilyn if I squint

got any more pics like that tats?
IMG

Starfighter

It actually works! My girlfriend who is on the edge of needing glasses saw Marilyn when she leaned back. I on the other hand had to leave the room to see it. Squinting also did the job and was easier. Eh.. This is the end of my report.

guyjin

:shock:

showed it to my mom, too. I asked her, from across the room, who that was, and she said Marilyn, and then I told her to look closer.  :lol:

TR0N

Quote from: blueraven on 01/01/2011, 08:46 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 01/01/2011, 02:02 AM
Doesn't that, in turn, make them known for their looks?
You got me that's how it's all ways been for daft punk watch any of,there video's they just wear a mask.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Sparky

Mathius

Someone should tell her that her pose is the opposite of sexy.

Tatsujin

lol.. it looks so..so WRONG!

Sparky

she looks comfortable.