RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terminarcade

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/06/2012, 04:41 PMI liked you better in the early 90's.  Had your priorities straight and all, hanging with Neo Geo and Thunderblade.
You better like Fantomenk and not just wear that sexy avatar without knowing.

turbokon

Quote from: soop on 03/07/2012, 10:50 AMWell here's me and my ex.  I don't photograph well :D
/2012-03-07.jpg

11-15-2013
selfie-soop.jpg
Soop, can I get her number? Hehehe, just joking:)
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Joe Redifer

Quote from: Terminarcade on 03/07/2012, 11:36 AMYou better like Fantomenk and not just wear that sexy avatar without knowing.
My sexy avatar is Shinobi.  Fantomek is not Shinobi.  I'm keepin' it O.G.

Tatsujin

Lol, why does someone post a pic smacking down his EX? i dont geddid? :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

soop

Quote from: Tatsujin on 03/08/2012, 09:05 AMLol, why does someone post a pic smacking down his EX? i dont geddid? :lol:
Well;
1) There aren't many photos of me
2) There are less good photos of me
3) There are less good photos of me on my phone.

I think I have a picture of me around somewhere, but it's about 8 years old.  I still look the same though.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Starfighter

No worries mate, I fixed it for you.

*IMAGE TEH GONE*

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

soop

Joe Redifer

That's awesome, even if part of his face is missing.

guyjin

soop

Starfighter

I hope you're not offended soop? If so I'm sorry! :)

soop

Tatsujin

Dick tracy?
Dick van dyke?
Moby dick?
Dick dale?
Dick teh daring?
Nick dickerson?

NecroPhile

"Oh noes!  Someone edited out my ex and is making it look like I'm smooching a copy of Deep Blue!  The horrors!"

Give us all a good skull fucking and add us to your scum ignore list, or go buy a sense of humor and shut your whine hole.  Dealer's choice.

soop

Quote from: guest on 03/09/2012, 09:37 AM"Oh noes!  Someone edited out my ex and is making it look like I'm smooching a copy of Deep Blue!  The horrors!"

Give us all a good skull fucking and add us to your scum ignore list, or go buy a sense of humor and shut your whine hole.  Dealer's choice.
Hey, don't treat me like that, you should know full well by now that I don't dish out crap like that and I don't expect to be treated as such.  Pick a fight with someone else, I am perfectly entitled to decide how and when I'm offended.

VenomMacbeth

Heh, I find myself somewhat wanting to post a pic, but I totally have a jerry curl in all my photos & I'm not sure I'm quite ready to get ripped on yet :P
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

NecroPhile

Quote from: soop on 03/09/2012, 10:10 AMHey, don't treat me like that, you should know full well by now that I don't dish out crap like that and I don't expect to be treated as such.  Pick a fight with someone else, I am perfectly entitled to decide how and when I'm offended.
And I'm equally entitled to be offended by people puling over something not even remotely insulting and labeling those that laughed about it as dicks.

BlueBMW

Do I need to post my 13 year old geek pic?  Me thinks I do!!!

/bmcdanold/geek-1.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 03/09/2012, 11:36 AMDo I need to post my 13 year old geek pic?  Me thinks I do!!!

/geek-1.jpg
Ha! You look like Anthony Edwards' character from Revenge of the Nerds lol  :P

IMG

NecroPhile

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: soop on 03/09/2012, 10:10 AMHey, don't treat me like that, you should know full well by now that I don't dish out crap like that and I don't expect to be treated as such.  Pick a fight with someone else, I am perfectly entitled to decide how and when I'm offended.
Hey, I think for the most part it wasn't meant to offend you soop. try not to let things get to you here, it could be far worse.

If you're afraid of being offended, never post in FS.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Starfighter

soop: I of course meant it as something to chuckle at, if you really didn't like it I'm not the one to be stubborn. The image is deleted from my post. Everything good in the hood? <3

Edit: Haha, I love it NecroPhile!

turbokon

www.tg16pcemods.com

NecroPhile

Rover and his favorite, most prized game:

/nodj.jpg

nectarsis

Quote from: BlueBMW on 03/09/2012, 11:36 AMDo I need to post my 13 year old geek pic?  Me thinks I do!!!

/geek-1.jpg
13?? Hell I thought that was last year at MGC :P LOL
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 03/09/2012, 05:10 PMRover and his favorite, most prized game:

/nodj.jpg
I'M OFFENDED!!!

... oh wait, no I'm not. :D

soop, don't take things so personally around here, man... it's all in good fun. :)
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 03/07/2012, 01:11 PM/meanme.jpg
I love every single pic Rover has shared. Often, they appear to be snapped just prior to an exorcism. IMG

P.S. I know that is a Yodel you're holding in the original pic. I loved those! :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

Mathius

turbokon

www.tg16pcemods.com

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

turbokon

Looks like I'm taking a dump in the air, LOL.

EDIT: Picture link didn't work, added as attachment.

IMG_0391.JPG

www.tg16pcemods.com

Ninja Spirit

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

Skied Cypress with my family today.

cypress1.jpg
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2012, 08:17 PMSkied Cypress with my family today.
cypress1.jpg
I don't know if you're in the photo or not! Are you bearded or sans-beard? :pcgs:

Joe Redifer

esteban

Ninja Spirit

CrackTiger

My brother builds airships for the Red Wings. I don't snowboard, I only ski.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/02/2012, 07:17 PMMy brother builds airships for the Red Wings. I don't snowboard, I only skii.
Skii, eh? On the Wii, eh? IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: esteban on 04/02/2012, 11:22 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 04/02/2012, 07:17 PMMy brother builds airships for the Red Wings. I don't snowboard, I only skii.
Skii, eh? On the Wii, eh? IMG
Take off, hosehead.

Sparky

TheClash603

Quote from: guest on 08/21/2012, 07:37 PMWine raging :P

IMG
The woods are so thick in Canada.  I wonder if they are ever going to bring civilization to the Great North.

Digi.k

this thread needs some updating XD

Spent a few days in Venice with a few class mates

/380303_455677881146659_937368738_n-1.jpg
/P1010791-1.jpg
/P1010852-1.jpg

Mathius

My GF would be extremely jealous of you. She wants to go to Italy so very bad. Her ancestors were from Italia.

esteban

Digi.k !!! :) :) :)

When are you going to visit NJ?

SERIOUSLY!