The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

Puzzle Bobble...   #-o

IMO  Magical Drop >>>>>> Puzzle Bubble

I'll load em both into the two slot and put in the cab and see which gets played more  :twisted:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/20/2013, 10:15 PMPuzzle Bobble...   #-o

IMO  Magical Drop >>>>>> Puzzle Bubble

I'll load em both into the two slot and put in the cab and see which gets played more  :twisted:
I'd play Puzzle Bobble more. That's Ash's and my favorite puzzle game.

BlueBMW

I never got into Puzzle Bobble... despite trying many many times.

Magical drop makes for an excellent workout.  I get moving so fast it makes me tired.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

PunkCryborg

dang i need a magi drop iii, next time we have a meet up i need to have some skillz

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/20/2013, 10:23 PMI never got into Puzzle Bobble... despite trying many many times.

Magical drop makes for an excellent workout.  I get moving so fast it makes me tired.
Twinkle Star Sprites is great too.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

EvilEvoIX

I just piced this up loose for $5.  Good deal I hope.

IMG
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

VenomMacbeth

Recent gets:

IMG

FYI, Thunder Force IV and Beyond Oasis will be up for trade soon ;)
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

SMF

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/20/2013, 11:27 PMI just piced this up loose for $5.  Good deal I hope.
IMG
Good game you ask, Hmmm wouldn't know. But I did pick up mine used for 10 complete. It finished off my Final Fight collection. Was surprised to see it released on Sega and not Nintendo.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

TheClash603

Quote from: SMF on 06/21/2013, 12:32 AM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 06/20/2013, 11:27 PMI just piced this up loose for $5.  Good deal I hope.
IMG
Good game you ask, Hmmm wouldn't know. But I did pick up mine used for 10 complete. It finished off my Final Fight collection. Was surprised to see it released on Sega and not Nintendo.
So confused...  how does one have a whole collection of Final Fight games, yet not know if the game is good?

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: TheClash603 on 06/21/2013, 12:42 AM
IMG
So confused...  how does one have a whole collection of Final Fight games, yet not know if the game is good?
Weren't there three versions of this game on the SNES?  The Sega CD version I am playing through looks great, but I still prefer the SOR series so far.  Maybe I need to try 2 player.
IMGIMGIMG

TR0N

IMG
Congrats while it's not a perfect port i do prefer it over the snes version,beside it's kick ass ost  :dance:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

BlueBMW

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/21/2013, 08:24 AMX68k port or fail :twisted:
Thank you for not quoting the post again.  I was so sick of seeing that picture. XD
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

MrFlutterPie

Final Fight Sega CD is awesome!!!  Best home port at the time.  I have the entire Final Fight set plus extras.  Heck today I just finished my custom 1/6 Hagger figure to go with my Cody.  Guy is up next and maybe someday poison.

Oh and there is 4 SNES versions, 1, 2, 3 and Guy :D

BlueBMW

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/21/2013, 08:25 AM
Thank you for not quoting the post again.  I was so sick of seeing that picture. XD
Sometimes youve got recognize when enough is enough ;)

whisper2053

I almost feel bad for this lol...

Stuff that came in today:

/jlni.jpg
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

VenomMacbeth

Got some awesome goodies today, courtesy of m'lady. :D

IMG
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/21/2013, 03:56 PMGot some awesome goodies today, courtesy of m'lady. :D

IMG
Epic haul.  I miss my Turbo Express.  Model 1 Sega CD's are for real gamers.  No poseurs allowed.
IMGIMGIMG

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: whisper2053 on 06/21/2013, 02:37 PMI almost feel bad for this lol...

Stuff that came in today:

/jlni.jpg
Lucky you got the hard case Final Fight Sega CD.  I have the cardboard CIB but I want the hard case as well |(and a bloody Lethal Enforcers 1)

Congratz!

Tatsujin

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/21/2013, 01:09 PM
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/21/2013, 08:25 AM
Sometimes youve got recognize when enough is enough ;)
Truer than true ;)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 06/21/2013, 06:14 PMLucky you  got the hard case Final Fight Sega CD.  I have the cardboard CIB but I want the hard case as well
There is no official Final Fight CD "hard case". They were all released in a cardboard box. However all Sega CD manuals will fit perfectly in a normal Sega CD/Saturn long jewel case. If whisper turned that case around, you wouldn't see any artwork. You might be able to cut up the cardboard box to kind of fit the back, but the spines are still too thin to fit in the plastic cases.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/21/2013, 03:56 PMGot some awesome goodies today, courtesy of m'lady. :D

IMG
Jesus Christ... I've been trying to get a TurboExpress for 8 months now.  You come strolling in with a monster haul, and there it is.  Damnit!  ](*,)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/21/2013, 06:49 PM
Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 06/21/2013, 06:14 PMLucky you  got the hard case Final Fight Sega CD.  I have the cardboard CIB but I want the hard case as well
There is no official Final Fight CD "hard case". They were all released in a cardboard box. However all Sega CD manuals will fit perfectly in a normal Sega CD/Saturn long jewel case. If whisper turned that case around, you wouldn't see any artwork. You might be able to cut up the cardboard box to kind of fit the back, but the spines are still too thin to fit in the plastic cases.
Well now I feel a lot better :)

Here is my haulage:

IMG

I hope my $22 Samurai Spirits 2 in amazing condition makes up for the inferior Drac X game.

EvilEvoIX

SS2 arguably best game on the Neo.
IMGIMGIMG

Tatsujin

oh I've got that once for 3 bucks :)

and a good proof: something of the best must not necessarly be something of the most expensive.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

allyourblood

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/19/2013, 11:46 PM
Quote from: allyourblood on 06/19/2013, 11:30 PMOne of these I just had to see for myself. And yes, it lives up to its reputation quite well.
エナジー!!!
Yep! And wow, this game is horrendous. I'm goofing around with it anyway, but mostly just to marvel at it.
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/21/2013, 11:38 PMoh I've got that once for 3 bucks :)

and a good proof: something of the best must not necessarly be something of the most expensive.
Lucky you.

I'm so jelly :P

ApolloBoy

Just recently picked up a Sony MSX2+ machine to replace my Panasonic FS-A1, I'll be posting pics when it arrives!
IMG

tpivette

Found a complete copy of this game at GameStop... gave me a chance to use my $5 off coupon

I've finally completed the PSP Ys logo:
IMG IMG
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Joe Redifer

Nice! Ys 7 is great. I just wish the Ys logo would still be there if they were put on a shelf alphabetically.

From an old friend who bought games planning to eventually get a Turbo, but never did. So instead he just gave these to me:

IMG

The game in the lower right is Dungeon Explorer II (US). Need case and manual (yeah I Know GOOD LUCK).

Mathius

Don't play Dragon Knight II around your woman, Joe. Just sayin'  :P

Joe Redifer

I may have downloaded and burned a CD-R of it before (not sure) but I sure don't recall any racy scenes.

Mathius

Tatsujin

Wow, a great freebee hauly there joe. Jim pawaa has great OST.

Mathius

Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/22/2013, 10:17 PMWow, a great freebee hauly there joe. Jim pawaa has great OST.
By Chris Hulsbeck no less. :)

MrFlutterPie

Nice lot Joe!

Free is the best price :)

Tatsujin

Quote from: Mathius on 06/22/2013, 11:02 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 06/22/2013, 10:17 PMWow, a great freebee hauly there joe. Jim pawaa has great OST.
By Chris Hulsbeck no less. :)
Yeah, was his first work for a real game he finally could use his very real synth for, rather than only downgraded and squeezed 8-bit samples of it..lol :)

Arkhan Asylum

IMG

Lookit all that loot!

All that for <100$

fuckyeah.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

Looooooot!

I want that DC Grandia ;)

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

bob

Thrifting in Vermont...
The Spiderman GBA cart looks to be a fake or something.

/vt1.jpg
/vt2.jpg
/vt3.jpg
/vt4.jpg
/vt5.jpg

VenomMacbeth

WHOA!  Lots of cool stuff there, Galam!
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

FiftyQuid

The sole reason I want to buy a Sega Genesis is for Eternal Champions.  Looks like a really good copy you picked up.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Mathius

Led Zeppelin IV. Nuff said. Just don't play Stairway backwards. I've heard it and it's scary. But I am easily frightened.  8-[

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/23/2013, 02:31 PMThe sole reason I want to buy a Sega Genesis is for Eternal Champions.  Looks like a really good copy you picked up.
I've come close to buying this game several times.  It's dirt cheap & looks interesting, but it gets absolutely bashed in reviews.  

Quote from: Mathius on 06/23/2013, 03:28 PMLed Zeppelin IV. Nuff said. Just don't play Stairway backwards. I've heard it and it's scary. But I am easily frightened.  8-[
"Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is satan. He'll give those with him 666, there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan"

Lol I can't believe people actually thought Zep did that on purpose...
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

PunkCryborg

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/23/2013, 02:31 PMThe sole reason I want to buy a Sega Genesis is for Eternal Champions.  Looks like a really good copy you picked up.
Probably the only person to ever say that

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/23/2013, 04:20 PM
Quote from: FiftyQuid on 06/23/2013, 02:31 PMThe sole reason I want to buy a Sega Genesis is for Eternal Champions.  Looks like a really good copy you picked up.
Without a doubt!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

Quote from: esteban on 06/23/2013, 05:20 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/23/2013, 04:20 PM
Without a doubt!
It was a buck. I have the CD version but couldnt pass up the cart.

Mathius

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 06/23/2013, 03:43 PM
I've come close to buying this game several times.  It's dirt cheap & looks interesting, but it gets absolutely bashed in reviews. 

Quote from: Mathius on 06/23/2013, 03:28 PMLed Zeppelin IV. Nuff said. Just don't play Stairway backwards. I've heard it and it's scary. But I am easily frightened.  8-[
"Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is satan. He'll give those with him 666, there was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan"

Lol I can't believe people actually thought Zep did that on purpose...
I never believed they ever purposely did that intentionally. But, it does stir the imagination.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Mathius on 06/23/2013, 07:24 PMI never believed they ever purposely did that intentionally. But, it does stir the imagination.
That it does, that it does.  You should look up other backmasked songs, like Brittany Spears' "Sleep with me, I'm not too young" and Yoko Ono's "I shot John Lennon" :lol:
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!