Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja Spirit

All 4 Famicom Dragon Quests for 15 bucks
/10349797_1429464483980281_352741303_n.jpg

Opethian

IMG

xcrement5x

Quote from: munchiaz on 05/20/2014, 12:31 PMI'm interested in getting drakengard 3. I havent played 1 or 2, but i really enjoyed Nier (havent beaten it yet)
Nier really is the best of the games in my opinion, and quite overlooked.  I'm hoping Drakengard 3 continues in a similar vein to that.  The soundtrack for Drakengard 3 is done by Emi Evans again so that alone had my attention.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

BigusSchmuck

Opethian

damn you outbid me on that one lol I just needed the spine card
I'll buy it from you if you are willing to part with it
IMG

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

synbiosfan

I bought some 26-22 gauge telephone butt connectors for the composite/stereo cord I made for my TG-16. I had everything else I needed except for something to use with the exp connection.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guest on 05/22/2014, 12:12 PMGet ready for some POWER POWER POWER!!
Love that! So much power!

bob

PS Games on Ebay
Free Saphy with the purchase of 1943 from jperryss. 

/games/steel1.jpg
/games/care.jpg

HailingTheThings

Quote from: galam on 05/22/2014, 06:41 PMPS Games on Ebay
That Starwinder game is pretty what/huh, my friendo threw it at me some time ago and sarcastically said "It's really good." :3
IMG

Ninja16608

00 steel wool, 3 pack of brushes, steel, brass, plastic. I pulled this out of the storage crate with the cd deck still attached. Found the cords and a controller. Fired it up with a near destroyed Sonic CD and it played like a dream. It looks like shit right now but I'm happy it works. I decide I need to clean her up a bit. I find this inside :-( That's why the brushes and wool. After I spruce her up I'll show the finished product.

roflmao

I just picked up one of these from a local retro gaming store for a steal:
IMG

I've owned one since back when they were new, but I've thrown it so many times, destroying it, then re-assembling it, sometimes with scotch tape and/or superglue, that I decided it was finally time to retire it and get a new one. :)

(The above pic is not mine.  I'm too lazy to post an actual pic of it.)

Mathius

^^ I have owned an Ascii SNES pad since the early 90s. They're a solid pad.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guest on 05/23/2014, 08:41 PMI just picked up one of these from a local retro gaming store for a steal:
IMG
I love those pads. I usually put the regular SNES purple buttons in there though because I like how two of them are concave. Not sure why as I use the regular SNES pad that the colored buttons went into from time to time and I have no issue with 100% convex buttons. The parts are pretty much 100% identical to the original SNES pad with interchangeable parts and all. I usually despise 3rd party d-pads and buttons but this doesn't really use 3rd party parts, so #winning!  (LOLOL remember that neither do I).

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/23/2014, 02:21 AM00 steel wool, 3 pack of brushes, steel, brass, plastic. I pulled this out of the storage crate with the cd deck still attached. Found the cords and a controller. Fired it up with a near destroyed Sonic CD and it played like a dream. It looks like shit right now but I'm happy it works. I decide I need to clean her up a bit. I find this inside :-( That's why the brushes and wool. After I spruce her up I'll show the finished product.
Don't bother with the shielding on the Genesis, its not needed. You will just be wasting your time trying to get all that rust off.

Ninja16608

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/24/2014, 01:20 AM
Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/23/2014, 02:21 AM00 steel wool, 3 pack of brushes, steel, brass, plastic. I pulled this out of the storage crate with the cd deck still attached. Found the cords and a controller. Fired it up with a near destroyed Sonic CD and it played like a dream. It looks like shit right now but I'm happy it works. I decide I need to clean her up a bit. I find this inside :-( That's why the brushes and wool. After I spruce her up I'll show the finished product.
Don't bother with the shielding on the Genesis, its not needed. You will just be wasting your time trying to get all that rust off.
Yeah I figured as much. Surprisingly the cd unit had almost none. The Genesis was to the point where it was spreading to the PCB. It looks like I caught it before any real damage was done. Anyhow I have the finished product, just need to take some good pics.

dingsbums

Finally Nr.1   :wink:

I fixed it up as good as I could   :P .
IMG

Finally  Nr.2 :wink:  after 15 years  :roll:

IMG
IMG
IMG

And some games:
IMG

esteban

I so f&cking hate this thread because I am just waaaaaaaaaaay toooo jealous of some items. I am sorry, but it's true.

Thankfully, my jealousy subsides after a minute, but, DAMN, I am ashamed of my initial pangs of envy.

Ashamed.

It is not a coincidence that I post this directly after dingsbums...he has posted so many kool items over the years that I consider his home a veritable HEAVEN.

IMG 

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

i am beside myself with that bonk.
can i house sit for you if you ever go away?

PunkCryborg

New cab. Needs some cosmetic work but it should clean up nice. Most importantly though, the PCB and monitor are in great working order!

IMG

Joe Redifer

Talk about being jealous! I would love a Nintendo R-Type cab.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/24/2014, 03:56 PMTalk about being jealous! I would love a Nintendo R-Type cab.
This is like my holy grail of US  cabs to get so I'm very excited :D
Yeah this is one of the only wood cabs I love. It's a little rough though but I'm feeling ambitions and I want this to look great for an upcoming arcade con next to all the other fixed up cabs.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/24/2014, 03:56 PMTalk about being jealous! I would love a Nintendo R-Type cab.
. That is....  Reeeeeeal.... Nice!

jtucci31

Quote from: dingsbums on 05/24/2014, 10:56 AMFinally Nr.1   :wink:

Where would someone such as myself who lives in the Midwest be able to get a candy cab? Or rather, what's the best place for those?

This is really the only forum I frequent and I figure I'd start my search here as I see you've gotten one.

PunkCryborg

Quote from: guest on 05/24/2014, 06:12 PM

Where would someone such as myself who lives in the Midwest be able to get a candy cab? Or rather, what's the best place for those?

This is really the only forum I frequent and I figure I'd start my search here as I see you've gotten one.
Windy gaming is bringing another container of them soon, he's based in Chicago. That's your best bet
http://www.windygaming.com/

jtucci31

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/24/2014, 06:35 PM

Windy gaming is bringing another container of them soon, he's based in Chicago. That's your best bet
Wow this is great! He also gets PCE games too. Thanks a bunch.

Mathius

Most excellent find, Evan! I was actually teaching someone the other day about the historical significance of R-Type and how the arcade version was actually distributed by Nintendo. What a crazy coincidence that a friend of mine just happens to get one a day or two later. :)

bob

For new englanders...neacf.com is a great resource. Kind of like this place, you need to be approved access first. I brokered about 15 cab sales on that site a few years ago.

Ninja16608

There is a guy in Mass. who had a whole warehouse full of machines. I have his contact if anyone is interested. Not sure if it's still there but I scored a very nice Neo Geo 4 slot upright arcade with 6 games for $500. When I went to pick it up he even tossed in a few more and had a whole damn closet full of MVS carts. He also had pinballs and other machines, might be worth a look.

cdamm

Quote from: guest on 05/24/2014, 06:43 PM

heh. found you.

synbiosfan

He's here, he's there, cdamm faire is everywhere! :P

jtucci31

Quote from: cdamm on 05/24/2014, 10:53 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/24/2014, 06:43 PM

heh. found you.
There's just no hiding on the internet!

cdamm

Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/24/2014, 11:10 PMHe's here, he's there, cdamm faire is everywhere! :P
i do like creepin' up on folk.

synbiosfan

Quote from: cdamm on 05/24/2014, 11:15 PM
Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/24/2014, 11:10 PMHe's here, he's there, cdamm faire is everywhere! :P
i do like creepin' up on folk.
Creepin' or easy to get a hold of 8)

If I ever do decide to get a cab, based on how I've seen your deals and your customers positive remarks, I'd be giving you a call.

cdamm

Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/24/2014, 11:30 PMCreepin' or easy to get a hold of 8)
a little of both.

QuoteIf I ever do decide to get a cab, based on how I've seen your deals and your customers positive remarks, I'd be giving you a call.
appreciate it.

Mathius

^^cdamm is good people. Buy with confidence. :)

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

PunkCryborg

Quote from: BlueBMW on 05/26/2014, 08:28 PMThanks for the hookup ope!
DUUUUDE you got the dope hook up by the ope

Mathius

One things for certain...the game on the right definitely has zero sexual innuendo.

Seriously, what games are they, Beemer?

SuperDeadite

Zaroigar and Chipchan Kick.  Both are solid games, Chipchan Kick is the best overall game on the system imo.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

FiftyQuid

Nice pickup's Blue.  Come to think of it, there hasn't been a lot of PC-FX love around here lately.  No PC-FX console sales either.  Are they still selling for around $150+shipping from Japan?  I stop watching the eBay listings.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Tatsujin

10372055_10202708531688283_8603203511210316976_n.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

bust3dstr8

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/24/2014, 09:42 PMThere is a guy in Mass. who had a whole warehouse full of machines. I have his contact if anyone is interested. Not sure if it's still there but I scored a very nice Neo Geo 4 slot upright arcade with 6 games for $500. When I went to pick it up he even tossed in a few more and had a whole damn closet full of MVS carts. He also had pinballs and other machines, might be worth a look.
That sounds like Fly's place, he's definitely a cool guy to know. I have dug through that same box of MVS carts, too bad it's a 150 pounds of SamSho's. The only cabs I see when I'm there are the usual Dynamos, Williams/Midways, and Neos. He did have a beautiful Robotron tabletob there once....of course he wouldn't sell it off :(
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Mathius

^^ What PS1 game is that top row 2nd from left? It looks like it's in a demo CD cardboard case.

And what kind of game is Aubirdforce? It's from BanDai so I am assuming it's some kind of licensed game.

Opethian

IMG
IMG

Ys OVA w/ Calendar 4th LD has some promos and a music video from JDK Band!
IMG

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 05/29/2014, 09:37 PMJDK Band!  :pcgs:
I enjoyed what they had on the extras to the Ys DVD box of them.
IMG

chany60126

First turbo scoop in a while. Thanks bartre and jperrys for the games! :)

IMG

TheClash603

I have said it before and I will say it again, I love Splash Lake.

One of the best games of its type ever made.

bob

Quote from: TheClash603 on 05/31/2014, 04:06 PMI have said it before and I will say it again, I love Splash Lake.

One of the best games of its type ever made.
One of the few i have never played.