10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Winner Update!! My 1 year Anniversary Raffle Bitches!

Started by cjameslv, 09/05/2015, 09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjameslv

Well one year went quick and i am gonna raffle off something to celebrate. BUT this raffle is different! How you say? Well i'll tell you:

#1. Item will be worth $80-100+
#2. I'm not telling you what it is (yes last raffle was new adventure island, but its not this time  :P
#3. It will be a game or game related.
#4. If i don't like you, better fucking believe you can't enter. Its my celebration bitch and i don't have time for whiney whores.

That's it. So sign up!
I'll do the drawing 9/12/15! Good Luck!

1. Nulltard
2. toymachine78
3. Lost Monkey
4. DarkKobold
5. Dicer
6. VenomMacbeth
7. HailingTheThings
8. Desh
9. BigusSchmuck
10. thesteve
11. turboswimbz
12. wildfruit
13.elderbroom
14. csgx1
15. jlued686
16. Gentlegamer
17. PunkCryborg
18. JoshTurboTrollX-16
19. johnnykonami
20. sirhcman
21. esteban
22. o.pwuaioc
23. Gredler

Winner has been chosen! Grats VenomMacbeth  :dance: Pm me your info. Thanks everyone for entering!

List Randomizer

There were 23 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

6. VenomMacbeth
16. Gentlegamer
13.elderbroom
21. esteban
15. jlued686
19. johnnykonami
1. Nulltard
20. sirhcman
5. Dicer
3. Lost Monkey
4. DarkKobold
7. HailingTheThings
12. wildfruit
11. turboswimbz
10. thesteve
14. csgx1
17. PunkCryborg
9. BigusSchmuck
22. o.pwuaioc
2. toymachine78
8. Desh
18. JoshTurboTrollX-16
23. Gredler
Timestamp: 2015-09-13 16:29:59 UTC,

ToyMachine78

Sign me up. I don't think we have any beef.

Sparky

Maybe you should title it a DoxPhile raffle.. Not interested. Post this over there

LostFlunky

Hoping it is a game and not $80-$100+ of monkey semen...  I have like a finity of that..

cjameslv

Quote from: guest on 09/05/2015, 09:39 PMMaybe you should title it a DoxPhile raffle.. Not interested. Post this over there
Negative ghost rider, you do realize i only joined there about a month ago?

DildoKKKobold

Hoping it is  $80-$100+ of monkey semen and not a game... 

Enter me!
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Dicer

LostFlunky

Quote from: guest on 09/05/2015, 10:20 PMHoping it is  $80-$100+ of monkey semen and not a game... 

Enter me!
You win!

IMG

VenomMacbeth

Enter me like the strapping man you are, sir.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

HailingTheThings

IMG

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Just wanted to say happy birthday! :D
The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!

DeshDildo

This raffle interests me.  If indeed it is monkey semen, I plan to get it VGA graded.  Hopefully it's still in perfect "uncirculated" condition.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

BigusSchmuck

Monkey semen for the monkeys flying out of my butt! Perfect! Sign me up!

GreatBlue Swirlof99

Dumb question do you like me or not?
The Dreamcast is still alive, so go play it before it kills your family!

cjameslv

cjameslv

Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 09/06/2015, 11:26 AMDumb question do you like me or not?
I don't know you yet, but keep being active and im sure i will!

bob

Quote from: guest on 09/06/2015, 12:58 PM
Quote from: cjameslv on 09/06/2015, 12:51 PM
Quote from: GreatBlueSwirlof99 on 09/06/2015, 11:26 AMDumb question do you like me or not?
I don't know you yet, but keep being active and im sure i will!
Weren't there two threads dedicated to this question in fighting street?
yes...both about you.  One of them is really about you, and the other is about your fucking alt/troll account.

Galder

Count me in too please, I am likeable!  :---)

thesteve

enter me, but if i have it already id want it to go to someone else

turboswimbz

Count me in, however, please be advised I will turn down the win if it's something I own  :D

MUCH TUrbo Karma to you sir.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

HailingTheThings

IMG

wildfruit

Enter me. If I win I want hails boobs too. And a jacket potato.

grolt

I wish to partake in the anniversary celebrations. Not sure if monkey semen will make it across the Canadian border though...
I'm a notorious strange man.

elderbroom

Please add me.   

also I'll be in Vegas 10/21 - 10/30 on business.  Are there any shops that I should check out ?   Wish the Canadian dollar wasn't hurting soo much ..   Congrats on the 1 year, and kudos on the raffle !
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

csgx1

Congrats on 1 year. Please add me to the raffle, I'm always down for surpises. Thanks.

jlued686

I'll bite. I don't think I've pissed you off.

Gentlegamer

Please enter me to reduce DarkKobold's chance of winning.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

bob

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 09/07/2015, 11:38 PMPlease enter me to reduce DarkKobold's chance of winning.
Chances are, he'll never win anything.

Please sign up "rrob78" on my behalf.

PunkCryborg

JoshTurboTrollX

I'll take an enterin'.  Softly and gently.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

syphic

Quote from: agent_orange on 09/08/2015, 08:25 AM
Quote from: Gentlegamer on 09/07/2015, 11:38 PMPlease enter me to reduce DarkKobold's chance of winning.
Chances are, he'll never win anything.

Please sign up "rrob78" on my behalf.
hahaha
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

johnnykonami

sirhcman

Generous offer Chad! Please enter me to increase DarkKobold's chances of winning. If I win please give him the item

cjameslv

Quote from: elderbroom on 09/07/2015, 04:03 PMPlease add me.   

also I'll be in Vegas 10/21 - 10/30 on business.  Are there any shops that I should check out ?   Wish the Canadian dollar wasn't hurting soo much ..   Congrats on the 1 year, and kudos on the raffle !
Yep 2 shops come to mind: Wiiplaygames and Retro City Games. I'll pm you the info.

DeshDildo

Quote from: cjameslv on 09/08/2015, 11:47 PM

Yep 2 shops come to mind: Wiiplaygames and Retro City Games. I'll pm you the info.
Which is the one by the pinball museum?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

SignOfZeta

So a loose copy of Wonder Momo goes for $80-100 now? Amazing.
IMG

thesteve

esteban

I am curious, so throw my name in the Hatris.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

o.pwuaioc

cjameslv

Quote from: Desh on 09/09/2015, 12:37 AM
Quote from: cjameslv on 09/08/2015, 11:47 PM

Which is the one by the pinball museum?
That's gamers paradise but should be called junk shack. Been there once never went back. They leave their games in the same condition they get them. I asked if they tested them, they said "why? if it doesn't work bring it back", so yeah wouldn't recommend them.

Gredler

What the hell, toss me up in there if you see fit sir. To the street of fighting!

cjameslv

Dicer

I just wanna know what it is at this point, gratzi to zee winrar.....

johnnykonami

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

VenomMacbeth

Holy crap it's Hyper Duel!  Just what I always wanted!!! :D

...[/joke]

Still waiting for le package totale.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

VenomMacbeth

Has anyone heard from sir James lately?  I still haven't received anything & he hasn't responded to my PM since the 24th :/
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

VenomMacbeth

THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

o.pwuaioc

VenomMacbeth

Lol I knew I shoulda went with the red snappah...is a very tasty.
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!