What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobo Xiphas

Baseball is loosely based on rounders, a British children's game.

If you think baseball is boring, my god, you'd die at a cricket match.

Games last daysDAYS!

But the awesome thing about cricket is that they have tea breaks.

Joe Redifer

So?  We have the 7th inning stretch!  It's the bomb.  But it should really be the 4th or 5th inning stretch since the game itself should last for 6 or 7 innings MAX!

guyjin

Cricket is everything I hate about baseball distilled to purity and amplified a thousand times. :evil:

offsidewing

Here's a new twist on Baseball from our friends in North Mexico.  Give it 90 seconds.

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/04/2007, 08:24 PMSo?  We have the 7th inning stretch!  It's the bomb.  But it should really be the 4th or 5th inning stretch since the game itself should last for 6 or 7 innings MAX!
Go to the options menu and set the innings to 6.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Joe Redifer

The GUI is extremely frustrating.  It's like my control pad isn't even plugged in!  Pisses me off.

Kitsunexus

Sports suck unless they are arcade video game sports that could never happen in real life.

Surfing and snowboarding are entirely awesome though. ^_^
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

termis

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 06/05/2007, 01:16 AMSports suck unless they are arcade video game sports that could never happen in real life.
Gotta agree.  Most of the "realistic" sports video game suck.  They're just usually slow and not that fun -- i.e. Madden, FIFA, etc. etc.  I'd much rather watch/do the real thing.  (There are a couple exceptions, like Virtua Tennis.)

But games like 720, NBA Jam, NFL Blitz, I can do any day.

Turbo D

Its all about Mario's Tennis for the virtual boy. Now there is a sports game that is hella fun, and 3D, haha. Virtual Boy FTW!!!
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Remix:Patada subte Times Sqaure Techno Video Game Remix
Why you should keep your eye on your kid 24 hours a day.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

offsidewing

Quote from: thumpin_termis on 06/05/2007, 02:26 AM
Quote from: Kitsunexus on 06/05/2007, 01:16 AMSports suck unless they are arcade video game sports that could never happen in real life.
Gotta agree.  Most of the "realistic" sports video game suck.  They're just usually slow and not that fun -- i.e. Madden, FIFA, etc. etc.  I'd much rather watch/do the real thing.  (There are a couple exceptions, like Virtua Tennis.)

But games like 720, NBA Jam, NFL Blitz, I can do any day.
What, No Hit the Ice?!?!?!

Hobo Xiphas

I tried to play Windjammers once in reality when I was bored.

It didn't work out too well.

TR0N

IMG

Keranu

I just watched the Silver Surfer review and I gotta say that the points James made in his review were pretty weak as what he mentioned is featured in a ton of other shooters. Can't touch the walls, one hit and duy, lots of bullets on screen, check points? I guess he's just not into shooters.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Joe Redifer

Rick Assley! (or something like that)
Dances like a white man, sings like a black man.  80's kicks ass.

TR0N

Scary NES Commerical
This add was for, Australia and wtf yeah talking under water... and saying you can not beat us will sell your system.
IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Kitsunexus

Unlike Tron's video, this was genuinely scary.

Keranu

Quote from: nat on 06/06/2007, 07:47 PM
:shock:

I.... I... I'm speechless.
Dude that was so cool! I'd love to hang out with those people! I love how they mentioned if you have a modem, use it!
IMG

Kitsunexus

....OMG...CAN'T BREATHE...  :lol: ..so fucking funny, yet so fucking wrong.....XD

Joe Redifer

Just a typical Japanese commercial.  Nowhere near as good as Segata Sanshiro.  Those commercials make me respect japan.

Turbo D

Thats the same way I lost to girls on video games  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/07/2007, 02:01 AMJust a typical Japanese commercial.  Nowhere near as good as Segata Sanshiro.  Those commercials make me respect japan.
Agreed, Sanshiro is a hero. I've seen that NGCD commercial before though, good stuff.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 06/06/2007, 11:25 PM....OMG...CAN'T BREATHE...  :lol: ..so fucking funny, yet so fucking wrong.....XD
Seen all the neo adds befor still i like the, AOF2 one the most.
IMG

TR0N

Geese Howard moves from ffs to rbff2
There's a reason why geese is the man in the FF serise  8)
IMG

Joe Redifer

I disagree with SNK's slogan of "The Future is Now".  If it were, then they'd never exist in the first place.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/07/2007, 02:01 AMJust a typical Japanese commercial.  Nowhere near as good as Segata Sanshiro.  Those commercials make me respect japan.
Well of course, any other commercial is just a mere commercial. The ad dudes who thought up Sanshiro probably received enough to retire. Three times.

Quote from: Tron on 06/07/2007, 05:51 AMSeen all the neo adds befor still i like the, AOF2 one the most.
LOL, that's crazy awesome!

Keranu

Quote from: Tron on 06/07/2007, 06:15 AMGeese Howard moves from ffs to rbff2
There's a reason why geese is the man in the FF serise  8)
Awesome video, Geese is one of the best fighting game characters ever made. With a clear and focused state of mind, he can be the most powerful fighter!

That AoF2 commercial is such a classic.
IMG

TR0N

Drunken Husband vs Japanese House Wife
:lol: :lol: The slapstick parts of it remind me of a Tex Avery cartoon.
IMG

TR0N

Real Bout Fatal Fury-Kim vs Geese
How not to beat Geese  :lol: :lol:
Realy he isn't that hard unless you crank up the difficulty.
IMG

Keranu

IMG

TR0N

Burger King Eat Snake Triple Whooper Commercial
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Tron on 06/09/2007, 04:49 AMBurger King Eat Snake Triple Whooper Commercial
I was SO going to link that too, but as soon as it finished, I realized it wasn't really a Japanese commercial and therefore the humor was lost.

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Kitsunexus

Turbo D

poor hitler, all he wanted to to was play some live  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Punch Out!! Trailer-Nintendo Short Cuts
You think this fan made trailer would give, Nintendo the hint to make a new punchout all ready  :wink: :idea:

Nintendo Shortcut Showcase:Nintendo News Network
IMG

TR0N

CD-I Zelda Remix Quest for Dinner !
Sorry i just can't get enough of these CDI remixes  :oops:
IMG

Joe Redifer

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/15/2007, 11:27 PMPhilidelphia (Tom Hanks AIDS version)

Sorry, no version available for the TurboGrafx-16.
Awesome :D ! Hey Galaxy Force looks like a rip off of the Philidelphia Genesis game! TOM HANKS SHOULD SUE SEGA!
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/15/2007, 11:27 PMPhilidelphia (Tom Hanks AIDS version)

Sorry, no version available for the TurboGrafx-16.
That's Saturday Night Live, right? Awesome. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

Famicom Tourment Star Soldier GameKing Vs Some Body
Sorry if i can't translate the rest in the title my japanese sucks.

Most i can tell there playing a vs match for score i guess in, Star Soldier for the Famicom.

Takahashi Meijin Star Soldier
Hey it's master higgins showing you how to play Star Soldier  8)
IMG

Turbo D

Wow, that is cool. I guess they weren't kidding about master higgins being modeled after that guy, haha.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: Tron on 06/17/2007, 12:48 AMTakahashi Meijin Star Soldier
Damn, his known tapping skills really are amazing in action!
IMG

TR0N

100 Commodore 64 games in 10 minutes!
Fond memorise for the C64 i didn't own one when i was a kid  :oops:

Still i all ways knew some body that had one, to play video games on it.

It was great for it's time when the market crashed during the 80's.

When the, Intellivision,2600 and Colecovison were dead there were games being made for the C64.
IMG

Turbo D

wow, that system actually looked good. I never knew.
IMG IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 06/17/2007, 01:54 AM
Quote from: Tron on 06/17/2007, 12:48 AMTakahashi Meijin Star Soldier
Damn, his known tapping skills really are amazing in action!
I loved both videos Tron, thanks.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

terrormask

I have that game on my NES too. Star Soldier. It's not only amazing how fast he pushes that damn button, it's how he can stand there and keep talking while playing like that. That's skill man.