@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja Spirit

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 04/03/2007, 10:24 AM
Quote from: Tron on 04/03/2007, 02:49 AMFuturerama Whalers On the Moon
Man i can't wait for the new season in 08.
+1 for Futurama!  Hopefully Fox will green light an actual series run, but I'll take whatever I can get.
It's gonna happen and comedy central payed for it too.

Still the new season won't be on untile 2008 though.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

Give how sa has crack down from any thing being on showen youtube  :P

AVGN Ghostbusters review part 3.
Windows Media
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=18302&type=wmv
Quicktime
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=18302&type=mov
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Tron on 04/03/2007, 11:26 PMIt's gonna happen and comedy central payed for it too.

Still the new season won't be on untile 2008 though.
Fan-fricken-tastic!  Last I heard, they were going to make four 'movies' and then cut them up into individual episodes with some modifications so that each makes sense as a single show.  Futurama's been gone for four years so far, so I guess that I can wait another year.  :dance:

Here's one of my favorites -
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Ninja Spirit

Japanese girl gamer. She's pretty damn good too

She beats Strider Hiryu
R-Type
Genpei Toumaden
She's playing them off PSOne arcade compilations. (Strider Hiryu 1+2, R-Type I+II, and Namco Collection)

Hobo Xiphas

Kitsunexus

I would tell you that is one of the most awesome videos ever, but there are not enough words to truly do it justice. Thanks for finding this! 8)
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TR0N

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 04/04/2007, 10:12 PMJapanese girl gamer. She's pretty damn good too

She beats Strider Hiryu
R-Type
Genpei Toumaden
She's playing them off PSOne arcade compilations. (Strider Hiryu 1+2, R-Type I+II, and Namco Collection)
Nice glad, to see the japanese haven't forgotten that old video games are still worth playing these days.
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: turbo_sage on 04/04/2007, 11:54 PMTurbo Madness 16

Don't piss off your Turbo!
Heh the Riot Zone clip shown at 4:18 was one of my old vids when I first started putting up game clips on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvaNDyGChP4

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NecroPhile

Quote from: Xiphas on 04/04/2007, 10:50 PMtoot toot all aboard the hudson train
Thanks, that was f'n marvelous!  Honey's a real cutey too.  :dance:
Further proof that Bruce Campbell's the man.

Kitsunexus

For any aspiring musicians like me out there, check out this interview with legendary surf guitarist Dick Dale:
https://web.archive.org/web/20070320051525/http://youtu.be/yJNnLIPZ_n4

CrackTiger

When I read Kotaku's first post about Hudson's Japan HQ and those trains, as cool as it sounded, I never thought I'd get to see Kabuki ride one.  :D
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

guyjin

Quote from: Tatsujin on 04/05/2007, 09:21 AMunbelievable crazy shit :shock: :D
the explosion looks fake. and I think it would take a lot more dynamite(?) than that to generate a wave that size.

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 04/05/2007, 08:35 PM
When I read Kotaku's first post about Hudson's Japan HQ and those trains, as cool as it sounded, I never thought I'd get to see Kabuki ride one.  :D
Yes agree. Though I've seen this video before, I just recently found out that Hudson's HQ really does have a train that goes around it's building and other video game companies go to visit it. I also read that it's even coal powered!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 04/05/2007, 09:32 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 04/05/2007, 08:35 PM
Yes agree. Though I've seen this video before, I just recently found out that Hudson's HQ really does have a train that goes around it's building and other video game companies go to visit it. I also read that it's even coal powered!
And engineered by Kabuki!  :P

Hudson sure was good at pushing their mascots and franchises back in the day, kinda like Nintendo is the king of now.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

You know I would love to have mini-train cart races with Kabuki, that would definitely be a finer moment in my life. :)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

TurboXray

Keranu

HOLY CRAP! This is one of the greatest videos I have seen! Well, well done! You had me laughing out loud so hard when you were digging through a bowl of Turbo Chips with your spoon; the music and camera cut was overtly perfect! By the way, you gotta list the tunes you used in that game because I have no frickin clue where most of them come from, but they sound fantastic. And also, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT REMASTERED SONG FROM DOUBLE DUNGEONS!?!?!?!?!?! That was so badass!
IMG

Joe Redifer

Yeah the tune during the end titles was very familiar (and awesome), but I don't remember which game it was.

You had a great idea.  There are some things that could be improved but I don't like to criticize new videographers since I used to be one and I wouldn't like people criticizing me.  Also if I give out any tips then I would no longer be the only 1337 videographer out there!  Ha!  :)

Turbo D

Ya that video was Bad ASs!!! LMFAO  :lol:

I think that song in the end is from neutopia.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/06/2007, 02:31 AMYeah the tune during the end titles was very familiar (and awesome), but I don't remember which game it was.
It's from Double Dungeons, I really want to know where he got that version of the song!

Quote from: JoeYou had a great idea.  There are some things that could be improved but I don't like to criticize new videographers since I used to be one and I wouldn't like people criticizing me.  Also if I give out any tips then I would no longer be the only 1337 videographer out there!  Ha!  :)
There are a few parts in the editing that could've been touched up, but only the best videos are made like that. If this was professionally made, I probably wouldn't have liked it nearly as much.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

awesome!!  thanks guys!

QuoteTurbo Madness 16

QuoteYa that video was Bad ASs!!! LMFAO
QuoteBowl full of hucards.... I love it!
QuoteThis is one of the greatest videos I have seen!
:oops: -Thank you so much!

SO yeah this is my 6th video so far on youtube or anywhere on the net- so I'm pretty much a n00b, I get shit for it from some of my buds about the cheesiness of the gamepad scene, oh well- lolz

Music used in the movie: Intro sound was from Air Zonk(duh), eerie music at the beginning is from Shockman, Then came a couple of cinema scenes from Ninja Gaiden, then more Shockman with the choking/death scene.  The ending was from............

QuoteIt's from Double Dungeons, I really want to know where he got that version of the song!
From pcengine-fx.com's forums of course...lol

just scroll down to double dungeons, and one of the tracks is that bad ass remix/improvement/coolness!  Thanks to paranioa Dragon!

I always enjoyed the music of double dungoens.

Thanks again for the comments!!

PS: special thanks goes to toneman for the shot of Riot Zone, it was originally from his youtube video of Riot Zone...lolz!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Keranu

Quote from: turbo_sage on 04/06/2007, 02:51 PMjust scroll down to double dungeons, and one of the tracks is that bad ass remix/improvement/coolness!  Thanks to paranioa Dragon!
Thanks! Now the next question is, where on Earth did he get that arranged track!?
IMG

TurboXray

Hahahaahaha.. You smack you're lips right before digging into the bowl of cereal. Awesome :mrgreen:

CrackTiger

Quote from: turbo_sage on 04/06/2007, 02:51 PMawesome!!  thanks guys!

QuoteTurbo Madness 16

QuoteYa that video was Bad ASs!!! LMFAO
QuoteBowl full of hucards.... I love it!
QuoteThis is one of the greatest videos I have seen!
:oops: -Thank you so much!

SO yeah this is my 6th video so far on youtube or anywhere on the net- so I'm pretty much a n00b, I get shit for it from some of my buds about the cheesiness of the gamepad scene, oh well- lolz

Thanks again for the comments!!

PS: special thanks goes to toneman for the shot of Riot Zone, it was originally from his youtube video of Riot Zone...lolz!!
That Drac X clip looked familiar...  :wink:

The strangling Turbo Pads scene reminded me of the scene in Ed Wood when Bela Lugosi is 'fighting' the octopus.  =D&gt;

Turbo D

I liked how the turbo pads danced over to him, it was like those marionettes in devil may cry.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

I want to steal this idea and make my own version of it.

I really liked how the Wii was being played in the beginning.  Funniest part in my opinion.

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 04/06/2007, 04:40 PMHahahaahaha.. You smack you're lips right before digging into the bowl of cereal. Awesome :mrgreen:
Don't forget the classic rubbing the belly gesture as he walked to the kitchen  :mrgreen: .

Quote from: JoeI really liked how the Wii was being played in the beginning.  Funniest part in my opinion.
Yes that was my second favorite part! Sorry, but the bowl of HuCards just took the cake for me :dance: .
IMG

guyjin

it would have been great if he'd poured the milk on before he noticed.

of course, then he'd have to use nothing but copies of keith courage.  :twisted:

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 04/07/2007, 02:30 PM
Quote from: TurboXray on 04/06/2007, 04:40 PMHahahaahaha.. You smack you're lips right before digging into the bowl of cereal. Awesome :mrgreen:
Don't forget the classic rubbing the belly gesture as he walked to the kitchen  :mrgreen: .
Classic Silent Bob acting.  8)

Quote from: guyjin on 04/07/2007, 02:58 PMit would have been great if he'd poured the milk on before he noticed.

of course, then he'd have to use nothing but copies of keith courage.  :twisted:
You could rinse them with hot water after filiming and they'd be fine.

Just don't wait too long.  :wink:

I wonder if anyone has ever stunk up a game that someone they knew was desperate to own/play and mailed it to them? Kinda like the video game equivalent of the 'stink palm'.  :P

Kitsunexus

OMFG, this is the most hilarious thing you'll see all night:

Keranu

adventure of kool-ade

This is a short film my little brother made and it's the best movie ever created.
IMG

TR0N

Picard Techno
Make it so!

:lol: :lol:
There's even a ytmnd of it as well http://picard.ytmnd.com/

PS3 Song
IMG

TR0N

:lol: :lol:

Hmm i don't think my Duo-R has pulled that stunt yet.

I haven't played mine in months only becuse i refuse to touch it, again untile it get's modded  :oops:
IMG

TR0N

I didn't get a chance to link these videos the last time i was on so.......

Kraftwerk these guys are consider the pioneer of electronic music nuff said.

Numbers
The Robots
Neon Lights
Autobahn
Der Telefon Anruf
Electro Cardiogram
Radioactivity
IMG

Keranu

Kraftwerk is so awesome, my favorite song is Pocket Calculator.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Kraftwerk rocks, I recently bought the 8-Bit Operators tribute CD, where they remix all the Kraftwerk music with old videogame consoles, it's an AWESOME CD!

http://www.amazon.com/8-Bit-Operators-Tribute-Kraftwerk/dp/B000MCIC74

TR0N

Zelda CDI Remix Link Is Evil  :lol:
Zelda CDI Remix What's For Dinner ?
IMG

Joe Redifer

Turbo_Sage may I STEAL your idea for my own video?

TR0N

All Toasters Toast Toast
Btw here's it again but a twisted mix of the clip  :lol:
Mario Toaster Fetish
LeiFang Doa4 ending
Yeah don't mess with LeiFang  :-"
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

QuoteTurbo_Sage may I STEAL your idea for my own video?
of course you can.
I would love to see it dood!

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

IMG

Kitsunexus

WTF, All Toasters Toast Toast is simply the MOST AWESOME THING EVER!  :lol:

TR0N

Ganon Hates Grateing Cheese
Ganon grate the cheese! no!
IMG

NecroPhile

JoshTurboTrollX

Turbo D

LmFaO, Great video dude =D&gt;, NOw, go make yourself useful and deFrag me  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG