@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyjin

north korean children's propaganda.

I am simultaneously impressed and disturbed.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TurboXray

let it play for a bit if you don't immediately recognize it :D

CrackTiger

Quote from: TurboXray on 03/16/2007, 10:53 AMlet it play for a bit if you don't immediately recognize it :D
I've never tried any Guitar Hero games. Can you play songs off of any music CD?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Ninja Spirit

Couple deleted scenes from Rambo III
You actually see John Rambo making his own knife
Col. Trautman guiding Rambo on long distance shooting off a high hill

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TR0N

screwattack.com top ten beatem ups
Man this video has caused alot of debates on a alot of boards.

Some think there picks are right some think wtf!? No AvsP on the list  :P
IMG

TurboXray

Quote from: guest on 03/16/2007, 09:22 PM
Quote from: TurboXray on 03/16/2007, 10:53 AMlet it play for a bit if you don't immediately recognize it :D
No - that's a video of a hack (you need a mod chip to play it). The music track(s) are stored separate as one set, while all the notes are stored in a midi file and that's what you match when playing the game/guitar. In the real game, the guitar track is separate from the rest of the music track and stops playing when you mess up. Most hacks don't do this and keep on playing the song when you mess up  :|

CrackTiger

Quote from: TurboXray on 03/17/2007, 08:10 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 03/16/2007, 09:22 PM
No - that's a video of a hack (you need a mod chip to play it). The music track(s) are stored separate as one set, while all the notes are stored in a midi file and that's what you match when playing the game/guitar. In the real game, the guitar track is separate from the rest of the music track and stops playing when you mess up. Most hacks don't do this and keep on playing the song when you mess up  :|
Oh well, thats too bad. I'd buy the game if I could play songs that I like. :|
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

IMG

PCEngineHell

Checkers is called Rallys here. They used to be alot better in the late 80ies and early 90ies till around 98-99. Now their hamburgers are smaller and more greasy. In the 90ies they had this young guy who on tv ads woul dring up orders yelling "Cha-ching" and other such non-sense as he molested the cash register.

Joe Redifer

(03:58 - Tony Jaa in "The Protector")

The best unedited fight scene with Asian people EVAR

This is really impressive, especially if you've ever operated a Steadicam and know how damned heavy and tough to use they are.  Yet this scene goes on for almost exactly 4 minutes without any edits, and it's all Steadicam.  Oh yeah and it has violent Asian fighting as well.

Ninja Spirit

PC Engine promotional videos. Better hurry, Tokyo Broadcasting System might cry wolf very shortly.
This guy's tearing shit up on Gunhed/Blazing Lazers

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/20/2007, 01:45 AMThe best unedited fight scene with Asian people EVAR

This is really impressive, especially if you've ever operated a Steadicam and know how damned heavy and tough to use they are.  Yet this scene goes on for almost exactly 4 minutes without any edits, and it's all Steadicam.  Oh yeah and it has violent Asian fighting as well.
That is REALLY cool (seriously, I'm fucking impressed, why don't they release more movies like that over here!?) however the unedited claim is NOT true.

From the video description itself:
QuoteOn the fifth try, it was almost perfect. But there were 2 miscues. On the 2nd floor, Tony Jaa slams a door into the head of a stuntman and the small glass window on the door was supposed to break. It failed to do so, so they used CGI to fix this.
I don't care if that was in post-production, that counts as an edit in my book. Still wicked insane cool though. ^_^

esteban

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 03/20/2007, 01:56 AMPC Engine promotional videos. Better hurry, Tokyo Broadcasting System might cry wolf very shortly.
I love the GunHed commercial: "GunHed has gone over the speed limit!" Brilliant!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Kitsunexus

The chick in this vid:
< She's HOT.

Oh and:

Quote from: Tron on 03/20/2007, 12:16 AMCheckers Rap-Cat
That was fucking HILARIOUS! Meow meow meowmeow meowmeowmeowmeow...

Keranu

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 03/20/2007, 01:56 AMPC Engine promotional videos. Better hurry, Tokyo Broadcasting System might cry wolf very shortly.
This is great, thanks.

More rapcat:
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Keranu on 03/20/2007, 07:42 PMMore rapcat:
OMFG, THAT IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO HIP-HOP EVER! ROTFLMAO!

I wish we had a Checkers near us...

lol you can GET THE MP3! http://www.rap-cat.com/

It sounds like Ryo-Ohki...

TR0N

Nice if only was america was that excited about the TG16.

I swear TTI and there lame marketing.........
IMG

Kitsunexus

This is WAY off topic, but Tron do you have anymore pics of the Mai impersonator in your avatar?  [-o&lt;

Joe Redifer

You little hornball.  You really need a girlfriend. :)

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/20/2007, 11:18 PMYou little hornball.  You really need a girlfriend. :)
LOL, find one that doesn't run away and I'll take her. :)

MotoRoaderMike

My man Armake21 responds to some dude named "Chadwardenn", and this Chadwardenn dude keeps goin' on and on about how PS3, no, PSTRIZZLE, as he calls it, and how "IZ GOT ALL DA GAMEZ!", and Armake just ripped this poor bastard apart:
Thank you, Armake. I think you are my hero of the moment. Personally, the PS3 isn't my favorite of the new gen consoles, the Wii is. Plus I don't bash other consoles. Every console I own has games on it I like. These are the systems I own:

NES (1985 model)
NES (early 90's model, don't remember exactly what year that model was released)
A pirated Famicom
Genesis
TG16 (missing the cover that goes on the back of the system, and I'd still like to acquire it so my system is "Complete")
Game Boy
Game Gear
SNES
Sega CD
32 X
Sega Saturn
PSOne
Game Boy Color
Dreamcast
PS2
Game Boy Advance SP
Gamecube
Nintendo DS
PSP
And in my household also is a 360, which belongs to my brother, and currently, we share the Wii and the PS3, because it's hooked up to the TV downstairs. Anyway, getting to the point. Personally, I'm not really a fan of the PS2 or PS3, and I don't get games for either of those systems unless it's the only systems they're on. Back when the battle was still between the PS2, Xbox and Gamecube, I supported the Gamecube any way I could! Well, before I got one, the PS2 was my only option, but when I did get a GC, I supported it all I could, but if there was a game that I wanted that wasn't on the GC, I got it for the other systems, and didn't be like "OOOH YEAH! GAMECUBE GOT IT ALL, BITCHEZ!" or stuff like that. Wait, I'm lying, I do recall having some kind of attitude like this back in 2003, but that was a long time ago, gimme a break. But I do know for a fact that I did have an attitude like Chadwardenn's towards the competition between the PSP and the DS back when they both came out in 2004, and I used to HATE the PSP with a passion, but I had a change of heart late the next year. Now as you may have read from my list, I own a DS AND a PSP. They have their advantages and disadvantages. But these days I don't BASH other consoles or pull that kind of shit that Chadwardenn pulled, and Armake21 pretty much summed up what a retard that Chadwardenn guy is in the video in the link I posted above. But personally, like I said, I could care less about the PS3 or the 360, but I don't necessarily hate it. But when it comes to the 3 current new gen consoles, I prefer the Wii. *sigh* That's enough for now, I think this whole post got me exhausted in some way.
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

TR0N

Guess i'll burn in hell since this isn't youtube  :roll:

Still AVGN follow up ghostbusters review.
Windows Media
http://www.gametrailer.com/player.php?id=17965&type=wmv
Quicktime
http://www.gametrailer.com/player.php?id=17965&type=mov
IMG

Joe Redifer

That "Chadwarden" guy is my hero.  Hilarious!  I can't believe anyone takes him seriously, especially when he says he dyed his hair black because the PS3 is black.  Too funny.  It's even more funny that people think he's being serious.

MotoRoaderMike

Quote from: Tron on 03/20/2007, 10:42 PM
Nice if only was america was that excited about the TG16.

I swear TTI and there lame marketing.........
What's that game shown before SideArms in the third link there?
/forumsiggs6.jpg
Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: MotoRoaderMike on 03/21/2007, 01:38 AMWhat's that game shown before SideArms in the third link there?
Cyber Cross.

Haha Armake21 needs to verbally murder a dude called "twinsanityentranced", he's in the same league as "Chadwardenn" with a grotesque act of fanboyism. He constantly harasses several of my YouTube buddies, Nintega and goronchev.

GUTS

Holy shit, youtube nerd fights are now the absolute gayest thing I have ever fucking seen in my life.

Keranu

Oh man, that video by chadwardenn is so frickin' hilarious! "Look at that Wiimote, looks like a dildo." I hope to see more videos from chadwardenn.  8)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

GUTS

He's dead serious too, you might think he's being ironic and joking, but that's how all mexican teenagers really are;  they think they're fucking black guys, it's rediculous.  Plus they all like EXACTLY the same games- Mortal Kombat, FIFA, Midnight Club, Need for Speed, and Grand Theft Auto.  You can also spot them wearing Scarface shirts/plain white shirts over super long white shirts that come down to their knees, and baggy shorts/pants.  So fucking predictable.

Joe Redifer

Nice way to make sweeping generalizations.  All white guys love Final Fantasy.  FACT.

I just can't stop saying "PS Trizzle".

TR0N

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/20/2007, 10:44 PMThis is WAY off topic, but Tron do you have anymore pics of the Mai impersonator in your avatar?  [-o&lt;
I do but there not for sale  :-"

Now onto the video.
AVGN -Atari 5200 chipmunk
I'm sure most wish his were reviews were at light speed  :lol:
IMG

Keranu

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

My first youtube video!!

Don't bash me too hard!

Tonight I Dine on Turtle Soup
Just updating an old post- Its my second video- yay for me!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Keranu

HOLY SHIT, Chad Warden fans check this out! Joe you'll love this as much as I did!

Chadwardenn GAYLO CD

Chadwardenn BALLIN PS Tripple shirt

By the way, great video turbo_sage. I agree completely! I miss TechTV.
IMG

Kitsunexus

I miss Tech TV as well. Great vid, turbo_sage!

Check my vids! Here's some of the cooler ones:
< The intro to Eternal Eyes, an underrated PS1 RPG.
< A video for the visualizer I made.

Keranu

Yo so I saw that chadwardenn be selling Trauma Center on eBay, and I was thinking "yo wat up with dat?". So I sent him a question and he responded wit a ballin' response:

Q:    Man what does chadwardenn think about dis shit? Ain't dis shit for da Wii, nigga? Dis not be BALLIN!
A:     i be sellin dis for one of my honeys. wii is for little girlz, man chadwarden be PS Triple BALLIN!!!it takes a REEL mayan 2 sell his honey's wii gamez and not care what y'all think. dis proves unce and fo all dat i hav played all 3systemz and still no ... SONY'S DA BOMB, YO.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: Keranu on 03/22/2007, 06:10 PMYo so I saw that chadwardenn be selling Trauma Center on eBay, and I was thinking "yo wat up with dat?". So I sent him a question and he responded wit a ballin' response:

Q:    Man what does chadwardenn think about dis shit? Ain't dis shit for da Wii, nigga? Dis not be BALLIN!
A:     i be sellin dis for one of my honeys. wii is for little girlz, man chadwarden be PS Triple BALLIN!!!it takes a REEL mayan 2 sell his honey's wii gamez and not care what y'all think. dis proves unce and fo all dat i hav played all 3systemz and still no ... SONY'S DA BOMB, YO.
Wiggers>Miggers
IMG

Joe Redifer

NecroPhile

Chadwardenn smells of viral marketing - even if he isn't smart enough to get paid for it.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Joe Redifer

I was kind of thinking the same thing, but who would he be marketing for?  He makes it easier to make fun of the PS3.  And I don't think either MS or Nintendo need to worry about Sony just yet.

Keranu

I don't think it's viral marketing (even though the second video reminds me of All I Want For Christmas Is My PSP) due to the fact of him dissing the Final Fantasy series, specifically XII. I don't think Sony would appreciate chadwardenn to say one of their exclusive titles sucks :D . But then again, maybe Sony's viral marketing is really clever this time!
IMG

TR0N

This thread needs more Swedish Chef! Muppet style  :D
Swedish Chef&Uncle
Swedish Chef Making Cake
Swedish Chef Making Donut
Swedish Chef Making Chocolat Moose
Swedish Chef Making Banana split
Swedish Chef Making Eggs
Swedish Chef Spaghetti
Swedish Chef Lobster
Swedish Chef Hot Dog
Swedish Chef Wedding Cake
Swedish Chef Bread Dough
Swedish Chef Salad Blaster
Swedish Chef Turtle Soup
Swedish Chef Making Fish
Swedish Chef Meatballs
Swedish Chef Hot Sauce
Swedish Chef Frog Legs

Bork ! Bork Bork!
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Tron on 03/24/2007, 11:35 PMThis thread needs more Swedish Chef! Muppet style  :D
I agree:
I <3 that.

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Rosebud Frozen Peas
Oh what luck there's a french fry stuck in my beard....
IMG

Kitsunexus

Jesus, that was hilarious! I've never seen that show before, is it still on!

And that guy played the Brain on Pinky and the Brain btw...

Carbon Tiger

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/25/2007, 11:59 AMJesus, that was hilarious! I've never seen that show before, is it still on!

And that guy played the Brain on Pinky and the Brain btw...
"The Critic" has been off the air for a few years now and only ran for two seasons. However, the upside to this is that they sell the entire series as one DVD set which you can get for about $30-$40. If your a movie geek you'd probally find the show very funny. It had great parody on top of sharp humor.

Yeah and Maurice LaMarche (Brain) played a few characters on the show.
My game collection at PCE Daisakusen
http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/33/147/show-user.htm