OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

Quote from: lwizardl on 11/19/2015, 08:01 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 11/19/2015, 07:53 PMI saw this game at the local retro game store.

Don't have a CDi but this one game interest me as a point and click game.
I own that game without the lightgun or mouse it is almost impossible to play. The response time expected on the scenes are way tougher then like dragon's lair required
Apart from this game are there any other CDi games worth while to justify buying a system and set up to play this game?

lwizardl

depends on your tastes in games. I own 2 different models of the cdi players, and like 11 games. I burned a few games to try out and see if I wanted to invest any more money into the systems and I can say if you do not have the digital video addon card in the system you will not be able to play what seems like 80% of the library. All the zelda based games are horrible to play (bought 2 of them). The best game on the system so far for me is hotel mario and even that is a test of your patience.

Mathius

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 11/19/2015, 10:27 PM
Quote from: lwizardl on 11/19/2015, 08:01 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 11/19/2015, 07:53 PMI saw this game at the local retro game store.

Don't have a CDi but this one game interest me as a point and click game.
I own that game without the lightgun or mouse it is almost impossible to play. The response time expected on the scenes are way tougher then like dragon's lair required
Apart from this game are there any other CDi games worth while to justify buying a system and set up to play this game?
I heard The Sorcerer's Apprentice is pretty good. This is just hearsay as I don't own a CD-i. Now if you want to talk 3DO then that's a different story.

lwizardl

Sorcerer's Apprentice so far is the only game on the system I have completed, but expect to spend a few hours getting annoyed by all the memory match type puzzles.

3DO is one of my all time favorite systems, yes has a fair share of crap titles but also has some gems like twistid the game show, psychic detective, brain dead 13, captain quazar, etc

johnnykonami

I think the CDI could make for a fun night with some friends, y'know, to laugh over the terrible games.  The only experience I have with it though really is playing it for a couple minutes back when it was in stores, that Zelda game was on demo.  Many of the others I've just watched a youtube vid on.  If there are any good games for it, I don't know what they are!

As for the 3DO, I actually picked up years back so I could get the 3DO version of Policenauts and Policenauts Pilot Disc.  I don't really have anything else for it but I think there's some potential in the library if you like that era of early CD-Rom/FMV laden PC titles.  I do, personally, just never really picked any up (yet).  I think I also remember it being known for one of the best Street Fighter conversions at the time, too, but don't quote me on that.  i can't even say which one for sure - II Turbo I think?  When they added Cammy.

lwizardl

Super Street Fighter II Turbo was a great port on the 3do, was the first time I ever got to play as or against akuma. But with the stock controller the combos can be hard to do. They had a 6 button controller for it but I never had it back in the day. All the controllers I have are the standard panasonic ones, and a logitech controller that looks like a batarang but never works. It came with the 3do dev kit I bought years ago.

wildfruit

Just ordered a BMW 1 series. Arrives hopefully mid February. Can't wait.

Mathius

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/20/2015, 12:12 AMI think the CDI could make for a fun night with some friends, y'know, to laugh over the terrible games.  The only experience I have with it though really is playing it for a couple minutes back when it was in stores, that Zelda game was on demo.  Many of the others I've just watched a youtube vid on.  If there are any good games for it, I don't know what they are!

As for the 3DO, I actually picked up years back so I could get the 3DO version of Policenauts and Policenauts Pilot Disc.  I don't really have anything else for it but I think there's some potential in the library if you like that era of early CD-Rom/FMV laden PC titles.  I do, personally, just never really picked any up (yet).  I think I also remember it being known for one of the best Street Fighter conversions at the time, too, but don't quote me on that.  i can't even say which one for sure - II Turbo I think?  When they added Cammy.
One of the greatest games ever made, Star Control 2, received its only console port to the 3DO. It's worth getting the system for.

johnnykonami

I always wanted to play the Star Control games, thanks for the tip!  I'll look it up.  I wonder if they'll ever show up on Steam...

Mathius

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/20/2015, 12:59 AMI always wanted to play the Star Control games, thanks for the tip!  I'll look it up.  I wonder if they'll ever show up on Steam...
The PC version is freeware. Just google The Ur-Quan Masters. Don't get the retail PC release as it's not nearly as polished. The 3DO version is still king though IMO.

TR0N

IMG
Much thanks to bmwblue and berine on the pce repro's  :mrgreen:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

pdiggitydogg

I received a broken model 1 Sega CD yesterday. Fuse is bad but sonis the transistor and the drive belt. Gears seem OK!
The faceplate is pretty wrecked though :(

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: pdiggitydogg on 11/20/2015, 05:27 AMI received a broken model 1 Sega CD yesterday. Fuse is bad but sonis the transistor and the drive belt. Gears seem OK!
If you or anyone you know repairs these, let me know as I've got one disassembled somewhere in the depths of my closet
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

LostFlunky

Picked up a Samsung N501 DVD player yesterday for $12... Otherwise known as the Nuon.  Did not expect it to work,  but it does.  May just use it as a single disc CD player hooked up to a TV for the cool VLM2.  Attempted to play a little Tempest 3000 with the remote and failed miserably since you can't move and shoot and the same time..

Had one when they were still being produced and got rid of it...

Odd thing is - I didn't think these were sold in Canada.. I bought my first one on a trip to Las Vegas in 2001.

johnnykonami

Quote from: Mathius on 11/20/2015, 01:07 AM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/20/2015, 12:59 AMI always wanted to play the Star Control games, thanks for the tip!  I'll look it up.  I wonder if they'll ever show up on Steam...
The PC version is freeware. Just google The Ur-Quan Masters. Don't get the retail PC release as it's not nearly as polished. The 3DO version is still king though IMO.
Oh nice, thanks!  I would figure the game would benefit from mouse control, but I will take you word on the 3DO version being awesome.

Quote from: lwizardl on 11/20/2015, 12:19 AMSuper Street Fighter II Turbo was a great port on the 3do, was the first time I ever got to play as or against akuma. But with the stock controller the combos can be hard to do. They had a 6 button controller for it but I never had it back in the day. All the controllers I have are the standard panasonic ones, and a logitech controller that looks like a batarang but never works. It came with the 3do dev kit I bought years ago.
The guy I knew had the six button pads and was a major fighting game nut.  The one I have I think might be a 3 button pad?  I forget.  It has that serial port coming out of the top to daisy chain more controllers.  I believe it's the stock one.

So my GBA SP arrived today, couldn't be happier with the condition.  As you know, there are tons of these for sale, but most are in horrendous condition with scratches and scuffs and everything.  The AGS 101 version is the most sought after, and that came in 3 colors basically (besides a spongebob and I think a pikachu themed one that I didn't want) and they are baby pink (pearl pink), baby blue and graphite - which is the manliest color and the most popular one by far.  There's also a bunch of refurbs out there - chinese backlight kits / screens put into 001 models, and case/housing swaps to make the system look brand new.  I am pretty sure mine is authentic, all the stickers look real and there is the slightest amount of very superficial wear.  It just belonged to a person who kept it in a case (came with it) and maybe didn't play it a ton.  I tried out Mole Mania and Motocross Maniacs 2 and both batteries seem to work, also tried out Circle of the Moon to test a GBA game.  Everything works and the screen is nice!  My MM2 was listed as "very good" but you can see part of the label is actually worn - no biggie since it was $5 including shipping.  I might look for a better one in the future but I'm not too bothered by it.

IMG

Man!  Now I need to get a TurboExpress... might have to keep an eye out.   I think I'd probably like one with a newer screen modded in for brightness/battery life improvement.  I was looking at them again, and that bezel is so huge!  No doubt because the screen size had been decided due to cost.

lwizardl

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 11/20/2015, 02:00 PMPicked up a Samsung N501 DVD player yesterday for $12... Otherwise known as the Nuon.  Did not expect it to work,  but it does.  May just use it as a single disc CD player hooked up to a TV for the cool VLM2.  Attempted to play a little Tempest 3000 with the remote and failed miserably since you can't move and shoot and the same time..

Had one when they were still being produced and got rid of it...

Odd thing is - I didn't think these were sold in Canada.. I bought my first one on a trip to Las Vegas in 2001.
very nice pickup! I have been after a nuon player for a while but never find them locally. The did release 4 dvd movies that are nuon compatible with extra features. (Bedazzled, The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai, Dr. Dolittle 2, and Planet of the Apes (mark walberg version). I was also reading about a year ago or so that someone found a way to mod the controller for better response from it.

InfraMan

Quote from: Mathius on 11/20/2015, 12:39 AMOne of the greatest games ever made, Star Control 2, received its only console port to the 3DO. It's worth getting the system for.
Seconded! Star Control 2 is absolutely worth picking up a 3DO for... one of my all-time favorite games on any system. =D>

Gredler

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/20/2015, 03:12 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 11/20/2015, 01:07 AM
Oh nice, thanks!  I would figure the game would benefit from mouse control, but I will take you word on the 3DO version being awesome.

Quote from: lwizardl on 11/20/2015, 12:19 AMSuper Street Fighter II Turbo was a great port on the 3do, was the first time I ever got to play as or against akuma. But with the stock controller the combos can be hard to do. They had a 6 button controller for it but I never had it back in the day. All the controllers I have are the standard panasonic ones, and a logitech controller that looks like a batarang but never works. It came with the 3do dev kit I bought years ago.
My MM2 was listed as "very good" but you can see part of the label is actually worn - no biggie since it was $5 including shipping.  I might look for a better one in the future but I'm not too bothered by it.
Motocross Maniacs was one of my top 5 favorite GB games growing up. I never played 2, and got the Advanced version when it came out and hated it. How do you compare this game to the original? Worth picking up? I've been playing more and more portable games as I get more and more busy during the holiday season. I also agree that a turbo express would be a dream acquisition, I'd love one.

pdiggitydogg

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 11/20/2015, 11:41 AM
Quote from: pdiggitydogg on 11/20/2015, 05:27 AMI received a broken model 1 Sega CD yesterday. Fuse is bad but sonis the transistor and the drive belt. Gears seem OK!
If you or anyone you know repairs these, let me know as I've got one disassembled somewhere in the depths of my closet
It's my first attempt at a model 1. Replacing caps and fuses is easy though time consuming...I am not sure what I would do if the mechanical bits were busted...

cabbage

Time for another Samsung product :-"

IMG

I'll never understand why it's white, when the matching Saturn is black :-k

johnnykonami

Quote from: Gredler on 11/20/2015, 08:52 PMMotocross Maniacs was one of my top 5 favorite GB games growing up. I never played 2, and got the Advanced version when it came out and hated it. How do you compare this game to the original? Worth picking up? I've been playing more and more portable games as I get more and more busy during the holiday season. I also agree that a turbo express would be a dream acquisition, I'd love one.
Yeah, me too.  I think Motocross Maniacs 1 was my favorite game on my original GB for sure.  Not even a sports guy or a motorcycle guy, it's just a great game.  The second one is almost a carbon copy gameplay wise, the graphics are the same scale, but you get color obviously, but that comes with more background details so the courses feel like they are in different settings.  I like the second course for instance since it's made to look like a night time sports event with all kinds of flashing lights in the background.  If you love classic Konami music like I do, it's all new stuff with some remixed versions of songs from the first game.  Overall it's more of the same of the first game with some nice additions.  Totally worth picking up and cheap because people ignore "sports" games on the whole, I think.  I have played the GBA one also and I think I remember being disappointed in it too, but I might still get it one day to complete the set.

tknjin

Quote from: cabbage on 11/21/2015, 11:35 AMTime for another Samsung product :-"

IMG

I'll never understand why it's white, when the matching Saturn is black :-k
Wow I never knew there was a Samsung 3d controller for the Saturn.  Also you do make a good point of it being white like the Japanese white saturn than Black as the real Samsung Saturn is.  That is really cool, and thanks for sharing :)

xcrement5x

Damn cabbage, you find teh coolest stuff!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

synbiosfan

I have to agree,  really nice shape too!

MNKyDeth

Well, I don't have the items yet, but I did buy them and they are in transit.

I have a Super CD-Rom 2 system on it's way. And I think I may need to start teaching myself some Japanese as I really enjoy RPG's. So I bought myself the entire Cosmic Fantasy collection 1, 3, 4 ch1 and ch2. I have the US version already so...

I then bought Xanadu 1 and 2 because I always hear good things about it and the translation project for it will allow me to understand what is happening in this game at some point.

I then grabbed an original Ys 4 as all the patches I try to do never work for the translated work. So hopefully an original disc will help in this regard.

Then... I bought Wizardry 1 - 5 ... Yep, more RPG's.

Last but not least, and this is the collectard showing. I grabbed all 5 SuperGrafx games. Mostly just to have them but the 1941 and Ghouls and Ghosts I am sure will get plenty of play time.

All of this is pretty much my Xmas present + the repro's from Bernie. The damage to the wallet has been done.

Next stop.... Prolly try and get myself as many Arcade card games as I can so I can experience that end of the spectrum.

johnnykonami

IMG

There's still a ton of GB games left for me to pick up but the good news is the prices are pretty reasonable.  I think I will cool it though for now since Christmas is coming up!

sn0zc0r3

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/23/2015, 10:48 PMIMG

There's still a ton of GB games left for me to pick up but the good news is the prices are pretty reasonable.  I think I will cool it though for now since Christmas is coming up!
Holy shit, I totally forgot about that game. I used to love the hell out of it. Nice pick up!

ToyMachine78

I picked up a copy of It Came From the Desert. What a weird game. I think the acting is pretty good, and quite humorous. It may not seem as weird and over the top to me because I actually live in the South.

If anyone doubts the legitimacy of the acting, visit Pelion or Red Bank SC. You will be convinced that the actors deserve Emmy awards lol.

Overall though, the game is a disjointed mess, and lacks flow and direction.

IMG

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/21/2015, 01:03 PM
Quote from: Gredler on 11/20/2015, 08:52 PMMotocross Maniacs was one of my top 5 favorite GB games growing up. I never played 2, and got the Advanced version when it came out and hated it. How do you compare this game to the original? Worth picking up? I've been playing more and more portable games as I get more and more busy during the holiday season. I also agree that a turbo express would be a dream acquisition, I'd love one.
Yeah, me too.  I think Motocross Maniacs 1 was my favorite game on my original GB for sure.  Not even a sports guy or a motorcycle guy, it's just a great game.  The second one is almost a carbon copy gameplay wise, the graphics are the same scale, but you get color obviously, but that comes with more background details so the courses feel like they are in different settings.  I like the second course for instance since it's made to look like a night time sports event with all kinds of flashing lights in the background.  If you love classic Konami music like I do, it's all new stuff with some remixed versions of songs from the first game.  Overall it's more of the same of the first game with some nice additions.  Totally worth picking up and cheap because people ignore "sports" games on the whole, I think.  I have played the GBA one also and I think I remember being disappointed in it too, but I might still get it one day to complete the set.
Love this game as well, Got it for Christmas back when it came out, I never beat it but I got really good at it.  Loved it and still play it to this day.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

johnnykonami

Quote from: sn0zc0r3 on 11/24/2015, 09:02 AM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/23/2015, 10:48 PM(Picture of Revenge of the Gator)

Holy shit, I totally forgot about that game. I used to love the hell out of it. Nice pick up!
Thanks!  It meets two criteria for me, one, it's a video pinball game which I love (and one I wanted as a kid and never got around to), and two, it's one of the original grey GB carts before the GB shovelware started getting, well.. shoveled in.  Just stands in my head as a GB classic, and it's a good game to boot!  Hal Labs with yet another great title.  I beat the default high score last night, I'm sure it's not an accomplishment - but I am curious to see if it has a battery backup to save scores.  I'm guessing no.

Quote from: guest on 11/24/2015, 10:43 AMI picked up a copy of It Came From the Desert. What a weird game. I think the acting is pretty good, and quite humorous. It may not seem as weird and over the top to me because I actually live in the South.

If anyone doubts the legitimacy of the acting, visit Pelion or Red Bank SC. You will be convinced that the actors deserve Emmy awards lol.

This is one of the games I stupidly sold as a kid and need to re-acquire.  I think it was just coming off the FMV is brand new (at least on consoles) hype train, and I bought into it hook, line and sinker.  While the color depth looked pretty bad even at the time to me (or the usage of it in that particular video compression scheme I should probably say), I thought it was really cool anyway.  The actual action segments were pretty terrible (and difficult, if I remember, too) but overall I enjoyed the kitsch of the whole thing.  Definitely gonna pick up another one on the cheap one day.

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 11/24/2015, 12:17 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/21/2015, 01:03 PM
Love this game as well, Got it for Christmas back when it came out, I never beat it but I got really good at it.  Loved it and still play it to this day.

I think that game was probably a major hit with most Game Boy owners back in the day, bigger than I thought.  I don't even know how I got mine, probably recommend to my parents and given to me on some present giving occasion - because I certainly didn't care about sports (extreme or otherwise) or dirtbikes, or any of that stuff.  Loved it though.  One of the best OG GB games for sure.

MNKyDeth

Quote from: guest on 11/24/2015, 10:43 AMI picked up a copy of It Came From the Desert. What a weird game. I think the acting is pretty good, and quite humorous. It may not seem as weird and over the top to me because I actually live in the South.

IMG
Honestly I have never gotten very far in this game but I use this game + Ys 3 to test new pickup lenses and/or adjustements as this game is all over the disc for animated scenes. I love it for that alone really.

CatPix

I pre-ordered the PSIO yesterday.. it's already out of stock as of now  8-[
IMG
It basically emulate a CD-ROM, from SD card data, and stream that data from the PS1 Parallel port.
No more worn out laser lens!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: CatPix on 11/25/2015, 08:58 AMI pre-ordered the PSIO yesterday.. it's already out of stock as of now  8-[
IMG
It basically emulate a CD-ROM, from SD card data, and stream that data from the PS1 Parallel port.
That's cool, so it's a soft mod?  I must get one!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

nectarsis

/20151127_165431_zpsj8ahrayb_edit_1448664950768_zps1hq2mtjj.jpg
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

CatPix

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 11/25/2015, 11:24 AM
Quote from: CatPix on 11/25/2015, 08:58 AMI pre-ordered the PSIO yesterday.. it's already out of stock as of now  8-[
IMG
That's cool, so it's a soft mod?  I must get one!
Actually the FAQ is a bit confusing. The PSIO plug at the back of the parallel port, but it seems that it require also an hardware mod for the console to boot from the parallel port.

You have this question in the FAQ :
QuoteAre there any modifications required for PSIO to work?
Yes. An internal modification is required. The modification is a small printed circuit board (PCB) with a logic gate array based integrated circuit (IC) that detects whether a PSIO cartridge is plugged in or not.
This seems to be simple - it says that you need the hardware mod.

But you also have this one :
QuoteCan I boot my original PlayStation format CD-ROM's like normal when PSIO is plugged in?
Yes, so long as the Switch Board has been installed (see below), there is an option in the Menu System to boot from the CD-ROM drive directly.
Otherwise, you may unplug PSIO to return your PlayStation back to regular operation.
So this question seems to suggest that the PSIO would boot even without the mod.

Mathius

Why is literature supplied with boot discs and flashcarts always so terrible? I'm not surprised that the above FAQ sample confused the hell out of me.

CatPix

And the PSIO is conceived it Australia - it's not like the Everdrive carts from Ukraine, or the 320XL Ram board from Hungaria... And those sites actually have very well written explanations and how-to's...  #-o

xcrement5x

Quote from: nectarsis on 11/27/2015, 05:59 PM/20151127_165431_zpsj8ahrayb_edit_1448664950768_zps1hq2mtjj.jpg
CHOP5 GOT HIS OWN MOVIE!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

johnnykonami

IMG

Checked out Time Warp Media today and picked these up.  Not really any Turbo, but I did see a Jack Nicklaus Hu there if anyone is interested.  I like golf myself but it seems like kind of a stinker to me, so I didn't really look for a price or ask.

I am VERY happy about Kirby's Pinball Land, pretty perfect condition sticker and case $2.99. (It was one of my top wants for the OG GB.)

F-1 Race is in good shape too, $1.99.  Game & Watch Gallery 4 is only in fair shape, sticker is a little beat, but I bought it to play for only $0.99 cents.

EvilEvoIX

Today was a Mega Craigslist find for me.  Some guy in North Jersey posted a bunch a stuff under Atari and I figured it would be the same old 2600 collection for $100 or so.  Not this time, a RIDICULOUS Atari Jaguar Collection, many games still brand new, with a Jag and Jag CD.  Could not believe it so I pounced on it.

I paid a couple of Hundred for the Jag stuff, a steal and really is in excellent condition.

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

Next I asked if he had anything else and he said Turbografx  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:.  He sold me all the stuff below for $100.

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG
Cool receipt showing the history of some of the games.

He tossed in this stuff below for buying all his other stuff.

IMG

Epic day, now to clear shelf space for my new found Jag and Turbo goodies.
IMGIMGIMG

johnnykonami

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 11/29/2015, 12:08 AMToday was a Mega Craigslist find for me.  Some guy in North Jersey posted a bunch a stuff under Atari and I figured it would be the same old 2600 collection for $100 or so.  Not this time, a RIDICULOUS Atari Jaguar Collection, many games still brand new, with a Jag and Jag CD.  Could not believe it so I pounced on it.

I paid a couple of Hundred for the Jag stuff, a steal and really is in excellent condition.

Next I asked if he had anything else and he said Turbografx  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:.  He sold me all the stuff below for $100.

Cool receipt showing the history of some of the games.

He tossed in this stuff below for buying all his other stuff.

Epic day, now to clear shelf space for my new found Jag and Turbo goodies.
Wow!  Nice haul man!  I always wanted to try Ruiner Pinball for Jag CD.

sirhcman

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 11/29/2015, 12:08 AMEpic day, now to clear shelf space for my new found Jag and Turbo goodies.
Insane haul, I don't think I would have been able to contain my excitement!

PS: If you want to unload that Toki let me know! ;)

thesteve

any updates?
Quote from: turboswimbz on 09/07/2015, 08:27 PMSo I was able to snag these sweet piece of plasma PVM.

IMG

50" Pioneer PDP-503CMX with PDA-5002 VIDEO CARD.

I'll have to get better pictures of it working when I get it all set up.

xcrement5x

IMG
2015-11-30 Japan Pickups by xcrement5x, on Flickr

I had picked up some stuff for the PCEFX Secret Santa and grabbed a couple additional things for me too since I already had a shipment ;)

Chrono Cross Soundtrack, full OST plus a poster (This is actually for my wife)
Falcom Metal Works - A doujin Falcom album, I'm a sucker for these
Orange Street 33 - Yum! Yum! Orange (A Japanese Ska band)
Brandish: The Dark Revenant for PSP
Brandish: The Dark Revenant Original Soundtrack (still new and sealed it looks like)

What also came (but isn't being shown) are some gifts for the Secret Santa and a couple friends.  The Brandish soundtrack is kind of weird in that it looks brand new and sealed (even has a tear strip), but there is no obi.  There is a barcode on the back though, so maybe it was sold without an obi?  It is an awesome soundtrack in my opinion, and you have to love dat Dela. (Full Playlist if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/edmYw_HQhx8&list=PLzFTGYa_evXgTmZ8PRvllyzXeXSqOIKsp)

NecroPhile

The Pixxelence book came in yesterday's mail, and it's frickin' awesome.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

LostFlunky

Quote from: guest on 12/03/2015, 10:13 AMThe Pixxelence book came in yesterday's mail, and it's frickin' awesome.  :mrgreen:
Good to hear! I am so looking forward to that!

HailingTheThings

IMG

johnnykonami

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 12/03/2015, 06:04 PMIMG
I've been wanting to watch this again for a while, saw it on VHS some time back.  Any cool extras on the DVD?

cr8zykuban0

got some awesome stuff for the month of november

these items were birthday gifts from friends and family since my bday was nov 1st and some games that sarumaru got me when he went to japan
IMG

games i bought this month
IMG

Psycho Punch

yakuza 1 & 2 hd
come on sega just release it to the us already pls
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp