@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyuHayabusa

QuoteAgreed. I like Mystic Quest as well too.
It's easy and the story isn't great but it's fun and the soundtrack is fucking fantastic.

IvanBeavkov

I have never posted before but I figured this would be a good pickup to show. So I got all this stuff at the local Pittsburgh Retro Gaming convention. Now this is a very small event and I only know about it because I was really searching for anything local. It was a fun time though even though the snow kept the attendance down.

So I got these new homebrews:
Germ Squashes is a fun 2 player action platformer reminiscent of the original mario brothers.

Haunted: Halloween '85 is a fun side scroller that my son was just crushing. He actually impressed the developer with how well he was doing.
/2h6ezo9.jpg

Here are my turbo pickups, unfortunately the pickings were slim but I got a couple goodies.
/2iu9nkp.jpg

A selection of NES & SNES/Super Famicom games.
/2ntv57l.jpg

Some game manuals, Arc the Lad collection, Daytona USA, and a neat little card game.
/293zssj.jpg

My son picked these. I will admit I didn't look close at Turok when he picked it I thought it was rated T (he is only 6). Luckily it has an option to turn off the 'violence' and anyway he is just shooting dinosaur people so its all good.

The rest was from a cheep grab bag. Not bad.
/kbo9j8.jpg

Here is the main pickup though a Sega CD complete in box with Lethal Enforcers and a bonus genesis manual in the box as well. A steel at $100.
/11tvh4k.jpg

So then I needed to get some Sega CD games and got the main 2 I wanted the Sega CD for VAY and Popful Mail. I almost missed Popful Mail because it had a Lunar 2 insert in the case and was also discounted because of that. Nothing the internet and a printer can't fix.
/10p506u.jpg

xcrement5x

Popful MAIL!  Nice! :D

Just a note, Popful Mail has a foil embossed back insert like the manual so scans for the back that are out there might be weird looking.  If you have a hard time locating a decent high resolution scan just let me know, mine may look weird too but at least I can give you a decent DPI to work with. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NecroPhile

I got some more Vita goodies yesterday: Dragon's Crown, Lego Batman 2, and Walking Dead Complete First Season.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

IvanBeavkov

Quote from: guest on 01/25/2016, 01:11 PMPopful MAIL!  Nice! :D

Just a note, Popful Mail has a foil embossed back insert like the manual so scans for the back that are out there might be weird looking.  If you have a hard time locating a decent high resolution scan just let me know, mine may look weird too but at least I can give you a decent DPI to work with.
The one I found is only 300 dpi but clean looking and the embossed parts are a little dark. If you got a better one I would appreciate it.

The tough part is waiting for the HD Retrovision cable I kickstarted to come in before playing. Playing this game over the Genesis's muddy composite just won't do.

ifkz

I went on a buying spree just over this past weekend.  Tell me how I did...I am reasonably certain I overpaid on some titles:

Super Strike Eagle (SNES) - cart, $4.  I figure most any SNES game is worth $5 and up, so this is one of the bargains.  I found youtube videos and I am quite impressed by the overhead special SNES mode 7 effects.
Goof Troop (SNES) - cart, $10.  I remembered this being on the lists of several top 100 articles, and it looks like a very high quality overhead puzzler.  Honestly, this is about what most of my normal SNES carts cost me give or take a few bucks.  It is one of those Capcom Disney titles that should be talked about a lot more.
Senna's Super Monaco GP II  (Genesis) - complete, $16.  I read a recent developer interview, and then watched Top Gear's tribute, and then watched CGR's review and I was sold.  It is in the mail to me.
Super Monaco GP (Genesis) - complete, $6.  I always wanted to have the first arcade title, now I have it in the mail to me under the Sega Classics blue box, which matches my original 1992 copy of Revenge of Shinobi.
Maximum Carnage (SNES) - cart, $18.  I did a little SNES vs. Genesis comparison and I found that the SNES edition won based on the music.  Why are SNES beat 'em ups always one player?  No idea if this will be a red cart or a gray cart...
McDonalds Treasure Land Adventure (Genesis) - cart, $22.  Here is where I really got into trouble on the price front.  I had this on my want list for a very long time and I could never find a copy locally.  I searched everywhere on Amazon and the 'bay and came up with this copy.  I can tell already I am really going to miss having at least a box for it.  I am looking forward to seeing how well Treasure pushed the Genesis hardware with this license.
Batman: The Video Game (Genesis) - cart, $7.  Jeez, another loosie?  Where are my standards...I found I did not enjoy this as much as I hoped.  This one might go in the trade bin...it does not even have a label on the cart.  The PCB inside is official, however.

Price thoughts?  Did I get taken?
THANKS TO ALL PCEFX members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

NecroPhile

They're FEKA and SNERD crap, so any price was too high.

Tee-hee.

ifkz

Yea, Turbo stuff is hard to find for what I am missing....Thanks robot!

Soundtracks for the games are becoming more and more important to me as I get older.  Some smart person said with the ps3, ps4, xbox 360, one...all of the games sound the same no matter the platform.  We all lost something when CD media homogenized game soundtracks, IMHO.

Any other thoughts on those prices.  Should I beat myself up, or what?
THANKS TO ALL PCEFX members who have helped fix my hardware and add to my games library!  What a thrill!

synbiosfan

The mailman delivered some modded goodness from turbokon.

IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on 01/24/2016, 08:02 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 01/22/2016, 12:00 AMJust happened moments ago, an Ys buddy of mine PM'ed me that an original Ys I & II Complete Limited Edition set had just gone up on eBay by HitJapan. He knew I wanted one after he showed me the one he bought and he kept an eye out for the next sale to pop up on my behalf.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311531949305

IMG

So HitJapan wanted $50 + $20 for shipping, BUT, they had a Make Offer option, so my initial haggle attempt was based on subtracting that $20 for shipping, to keep it at $50, my absolute max, so I offered $30... To my surprise and disappointment, the operator was online and accepted my offer a few minutes later... I wonder much lower I could've gone, but oh well, $50 it is!!! :)

It's a bit collectard to want this for my shelf basically since I played out the game and already have the Falcom Popular Edition which is the mini-me version of this full Limited Edition set. For the most part, it'll admittedly just be a shiny trophy of some of my Ys past. Always liked how they fashioned the box in the style of an ancient book of Ys. :) But yeah, oh well, I have a bit of collectard in me.

IMG IMG IMG

IMG IMG IMG
Been wanting to get this but I always miss out on it. In fact, I was looking at this one and looks like I waited too long and you snagged before I did. Nice grab.
Ah, no kidding!

I was worried about what I paid though because I went for it quickly on impulse, HitJapan accepted the first offer I tried, minus $20, and I never kept an eye out on how past sales have ended...

I wonder how much lower I could've lowballed him, but $50 (total) is the history I created. :/ $40 would've been great to snag this little piece of Ys history, but $50 ain't bad and shit can always get worse on eBay, so... Now to hope it's in good condition when it arrives!

Quote from: IvanBeavkov on 01/25/2016, 01:57 PMThe tough part is waiting for the HD Retrovision cable I kickstarted to come in before playing. Playing this game over the Genesis's muddy composite just won't do.
Hm, HD Retrovision is still doing Kickstarters for their cables ? I thought all that finished ages ago. Guess they're doing it on a per-system basis.

Bloufo

This years pick-ups,

/2yozceo.jpg
/6xvy2d.jpg
/2ezmihu.jpg

IvanBeavkov

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/29/2016, 02:13 AMHm, HD Retrovision is still doing Kickstarters for their cables ? I thought all that finished ages ago. Guess they're doing it on a per-system basis.
There was no new kickstarter, they are in the final stages before full production. It has taken a while but they have been very good with the updates and keeping everyone informed. These cables are looking like they will be better than expected.

If anyone is interested I can post my impressions about them when I get them. I am getting both SNES and Genesis cables.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: IvanBeavkov on 02/02/2016, 09:55 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 01/29/2016, 02:13 AMHm, HD Retrovision is still doing Kickstarters for their cables ? I thought all that finished ages ago. Guess they're doing it on a per-system basis.
There was no new kickstarter, they are in the final stages before full production. It has taken a while but they have been very good with the updates and keeping everyone informed. These cables are looking like they will be better than expected.

If anyone is interested I can post my impressions about them when I get them. I am getting both SNES and Genesis cables.
This will be very good to know.

The only coverage I took notice of was a short video done by "my life in gaming" on YouTube.

Mathius

Medic_wheat

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Mathius on 02/02/2016, 09:28 PM^^What cables?
Sorry wrong video.
Skip to the 12 minute mark. Unless you want to watch the whole thing.

IvanBeavkov

Quote from: Mathius on 02/02/2016, 09:28 PM^^What cables?
These cables
http://www.hdretrovision.com/

They take the native RGB that comes out of a SNES or Genesis multi av out and convert it to component in the cable.

Medic_wheat

Well my wife bought it. But I just spent four hours putting it together so I am posting it lol. 

IMG

NecroPhile

That's a pretty fancy coat hanger.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 02/04/2016, 10:24 AMThat's a pretty fancy coat hanger.
Honestly I dot think she will use it.

She is one of those naturally skinny people who never hands ounce of fat.

Then we had our first child and she feels fat with left over baby weight which honestly would make most women jealous if they had her body.  But no. My wife feels fat and wanted to work it. Something she has never done in her life. I told her to join a gym but she doesn't feel she would have time due to having a 9 month old.

So I said well buy something to help you work out at home. Which she did.  I don't see it being used. She has never had to work out or develop a work out plan. I could be wrong. But something. Tells me we got ourselves an expensive coat rack that in a year she will want to get ride of because seeing it never used makes her feel worse that she bought it.

IvanBeavkov

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/04/2016, 12:20 AMWell my wife bought it. But I just spent four hours putting it together so I am posting it lol. 

IMG
Your wife uses groupon too!?! I just put the same thing together this past weekend.

I did find out that it is not recommended to use the included grease for the axle but go buy a tube of White Lithium Grease otherwise it will start squeaking after a while.

To increase its chance of being used we positioned ours so the TV can be watched while using it.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: IvanBeavkov on 02/04/2016, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/04/2016, 12:20 AMWell my wife bought it. But I just spent four hours putting it together so I am posting it lol. 

IMG
Your wife uses groupon too!?! I just put the same thing together this past weekend.

I did find out that it is not recommended to use the included grease for the axle but go buy a tube of White Lithium Grease otherwise it will start squeaking after a while.

To increase its chance of being used we positioned ours so the TV can be watched while using it.
Lol we use grip on but I didn't think to check when we bought this.

I didn't know about the grease. Oh well.

My wife had the same idea about the TV. Who knows maybe she will use it while watching reality tv lol

xcrement5x

Honestly, the main reason I go to the gym is so that I can watch anime/Netflix undisturbed by my family.  The building up endurance is a nice bonus, though I've been doing cardio for a loooong time and should probably switch to weights a bit, I really don't want to since you can't really lift and watch waifus. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

nectarsis

splatter with the hook up  :dance: :dance:

/zpsg8l0tndl.jpg
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

PunkCryborg

I hosted Tampa's first annual retro game swap meet at the local Hackerspace. It had an awesome turn out and everyone had a lot of fun. Here's a pic from when everyone first started setting up
IMG
I got rid of a ton of crap and came home with some pretty sweet stuff!
from the top I got Macross Scramble Valkyrie, Joy Mech Fight, VR Troopers, Rampage World Tour, Adventure Island, Krion Conquest (finally!!!), Rally Bike, Bionic Commando, Freedom Force, Stinger, Battletoads, Pesterminator (messed up label but very rare unlicensed game), Phantom Fighter, Solomons Club (the game boy game), Vindicators and Skull and Crossbones
IMG
IMG

Mathius

^^I need to do a swap meet like you did, Evan. Indiana is barren regarding retro gaming conventions and meet ups. Maybe I'll do one in Lafayette (home of Purdue)

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Mathius on 02/07/2016, 09:42 PM^^I need to do a swap meet like you did, Evan. Indiana is barren regarding retro gaming conventions and meet ups. Maybe I'll do one in Lafayette (home of Purdue)
My friends and I started a local facebook group two years ago and has turned into an awesome local community. That's our platform for holding these events and regular meet ups. It's been great and I've made a lot of friends in the process

Mathius

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/07/2016, 09:53 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 02/07/2016, 09:42 PM^^I need to do a swap meet like you did, Evan. Indiana is barren regarding retro gaming conventions and meet ups. Maybe I'll do one in Lafayette (home of Purdue)
My friends and I started a local facebook group two years ago and has turned into an awesome local community. That's our platform for holding these events and regular meet ups. It's been great and I've made a lot of friends in the process
Thanks for the tip, buddy. Any others would be mighty helpful. :)

johnnykonami

Looks like something I'd like to attend!  Nice haul, too.

xcrement5x

Quote from: Mathius on 02/07/2016, 10:01 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/07/2016, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the tip, buddy. Any others would be mighty helpful. :)
There is a retro gaming Facebook group based up in Denver near me which is really good about building community instead of just "look wut I bought!" threads.  They do regular swap meets which is super cool but I've yet to go to one since Denver is a bit of a drive. 

Keeping a Facebook group active is a surprising amount of work, I am personally a bit amazed by how active the Denver one is.  There was also dramu too, which is funny.

NecroPhile

PunkCryborg

Quote from: guest on 02/08/2016, 10:26 AMThere is a retro gaming Facebook group based up in Denver near me which is really good about building community instead of just "look wut I bought!" threads.  They do regular swap meets which is super cool but I've yet to go to one since Denver is a bit of a drive. 

Keeping a Facebook group active is a surprising amount of work, I am personally a bit amazed by how active the Denver one is.  There was also dramu too, which is funny.
Yeah it actually has been a lot of work. I enlisted several of my friends to help mod it. It's not the biggest local group but we've been very particular about the types of posts and direction we want the group to go and it's really developed into something pretty great
First we did not enable the sales feature and listed it as a club. People can still sell stuff but it has to be old school stuff only. We banned quite a few of the local flippers and flea market booth guys from trying to turn it into craigslist. We don't discourage shopping with them though and made a file for a list of all the places to buy games locally including game stores and flea markets. In return the guys who run game stores that are still in the group are very respectful and even have offered up discounts for our members.
If someone posts spam or like xbox 360s for sale we just remove the post and member. I am also a mod of several other facebook groups but this is the only one where i have to actually do anything like this. Otherwise it would just turn to shit and would look like every other crappy buy sell group on FB.
We also have a local guy and good friend/member that does a game night several nights a week at a couple local bars so we all meet up at one of those nights at least twice a month.
Our group is almost more like a tight knit forum now and we have tons of awesome posts, do group buys for games and monitors and stuff. Most of us have PVMs and candy cabs now and everyone gets along really well.

NightWolve

http://www.lg.com/hk_en/tvs/lg-43UF6400
http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-43UF6400-4k-uhd-led-tv
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-43-class-42-5-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/9212058.p?id=1219701745806&skuId=9212058

IMG
IMG

So, I settled on this 43" 4K TV/monitor after searching for that perfect one a bit more after the Seiki I posted about earlier in this thread (which I eventually returned). With open box discounting, display model, missing original remote, I got it for $356.99+tax = $393.58 total. The info sticker in the back says it was manufactured on November 2015 in Mexico, so it couldn't have been running all that long in the store, 2-3 months say. After wiping the panel with vinegar and screencloth, no scratches whatsoever, so it's perfect in that regard.

I went through testing/evaluating many TVs in the course of the last 3 weeks, up to 7-8 possibly. While this model lied about the 120Hz refresh rate (like many others that are only natively 60Hz, but use tricks to market effective rates or motion rates at 120), it is able to achieve 75Hz @ 1080p which offers like 30% improvement over 60Hz @ 1080p for a computer which honestly looks like ass if you're stuck with it. This TV also has a PC mode setting for its HDMI connection and along with the Game picture settings, you get a pretty good computer monitor out of it after using CRT to create a custom 1080p resolution at 75Hz (which you must learn how to do depending on your video card).

Anyway, I'm tired of searching for one with true blue genuine 120Hz at this size (43"). You can usually find genuine 120Hz support with screens 50" and above, but that's too big for the workstation desk in my bedroom that I want this for. 43" is a little bit too big, but I don't mind the extra desktop space and good movie-watching enjoyment I'll get out of it as a result. So, hopefully it works out in the long run. I never really had a LCD/LED TV give up on me, but you never know. With that confidence, I don't pay more for insurance coverage that the retailers usually offer you.

VenomMacbeth

Nothing too special, but I bought a copy of Super Mario Kart & another SNES controller from a local dealer here in Ohio.  He had lots of rarez, which is cool, but I'm too broke these days.  I just wanted something I could play with my cousins while I'm visiting...which I did!  Lots of cursing, trash talking, and nostalgia.  It was great.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Mathius

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/08/2016, 01:21 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/08/2016, 10:26 AMThere is a retro gaming Facebook group based up in Denver near me which is really good about building community instead of just "look wut I bought!" threads.  They do regular swap meets which is super cool but I've yet to go to one since Denver is a bit of a drive. 

Yeah it actually has been a lot of work. I enlisted several of my friends to help mod it. It's not the biggest local group but we've been very particular about the types of posts and direction we want the group to go and it's really developed into something pretty great
First we did not enable the sales feature and listed it as a club. People can still sell stuff but it has to be old school stuff only. We banned quite a few of the local flippers and flea market booth guys from trying to turn it into craigslist. We don't discourage shopping with them though and made a file for a list of all the places to buy games locally including game stores and flea markets. In return the guys who run game stores that are still in the group are very respectful and even have offered up discounts for our members.
If someone posts spam or like xbox 360s for sale we just remove the post and member. I am also a mod of several other facebook groups but this is the only one where i have to actually do anything like this. Otherwise it would just turn to shit and would look like every other crappy buy sell group on FB.
We also have a local guy and good friend/member that does a game night several nights a week at a couple local bars so we all meet up at one of those nights at least twice a month.
Our group is almost more like a tight knit forum now and we have tons of awesome posts, do group buys for games and monitors and stuff. Most of us have PVMs and candy cabs now and everyone gets along really well.
This is gold. Thanks bunches!

munchiaz

Haven't purchased much games lately, just waiting for Street Fighter V, but i did get this late Xmas/Bday gift. Only 1000 of these were made.

IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: munchiaz on 02/10/2016, 12:39 PMHaven't purchased much games lately, just waiting for Street Fighter V, but i did get this late Xmas/Bday gift. Only 1000 of these were made.

IMG
Ok. But what is it?  Or should I say who is it a depiction of?

Bloufo

Just a single Genesis cart. Rocket Knight Adventures.

More interesting though is the fact that I found an original way of making it work. :P

IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Bloufo on 02/10/2016, 01:07 PMJust a single Genesis cart. Rocket Knight Adventures.

More interesting though is the fact that I found an original way of making it work. :P

IMG
Interesting. I thought the Retron 5 couldn't play games when they where attached to something else like the 32X or Super Gameboy. I guess they updated it to let you do more with it.

FYI GameStop is selling these at $100 where most other places sell it for $140-160.

I don't have one yet. Might get one from GameStop.

Or continue my search for a used one at like $50.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/10/2016, 03:00 PM
Quote from: Bloufo on 02/10/2016, 01:07 PMJust a single Genesis cart. Rocket Knight Adventures.

IMG
Interesting. I thought the Retron 5 couldn't play games when they where attached to something else like the 32X or Super Gameboy. I guess they updated it to let you do more with it.

FYI GameStop is selling these at $100 where most other places sell it for $140-160.

A word of caution:

I bought a Retron 5 so I could play all my games on a newer TV with no input lag.  So far, every TV I've tried it on has had comparable lag to just using an original console via composite, making the Retron pretty much useless to me.  Beware.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 02/10/2016, 03:14 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/10/2016, 03:00 PM

IMG

A word of caution:

I bought a Retron 5 so I could play all my games on a newer TV with no input lag.  So far, every TV I've tried it on has had comparable lag to just using an original console via composite, making the Retron pretty much useless to me.  Beware.
I have heard setting the tv to "game" reduces the lag experienced.

But then again.  I am still rocking a CRT and have my PVM just waiting to be tagged in.

Opethian

retron 5 sucks get a retrofreak if you want emulation with hdmi out
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Opethian on 02/10/2016, 03:55 PMretron 5 sucks get a retrofreak if you want emulation with hdmi out
Is that the one that can also emulate TG-16?

Bloufo

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/10/2016, 03:00 PMInteresting. I thought the Retron 5 couldn't play games when they where attached to something else like the 32X or Super Gameboy. I guess they updated it to let you do more with it.
With regard to the 32X acting as a pass-thru, I think the R5 was compatible with that right out the box.
It's just that I only found out about it now. :P

QuoteFYI GameStop is selling these at $100 where most other places sell it for $140-160.

For me it's a matter of convenience and a huge space saver.
Yeah it's an "emulation box with flaws", whatever. I knew that going in. There are no deal-breakers here for me. Pros outweigh the cons.

I mean just the other day I grabbed a handful of Mark III carts as well as My Card Mark III games. Plugged in my Tototek cart adapter in the R5's Genny cart port, and off I went. Easy.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/10/2016, 03:00 PMInteresting. I thought the Retron 5 couldn't play games when they where attached to something else like the 32X or Super Gameboy. I guess they updated it to let you do more with it.

At 100.00 it seems reasonable, does it have any video/audio output options other than HDMI?
--DragonmasterDan

Medic_wheat

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 02/11/2016, 09:07 AM

At 100.00 it seems reasonable, does it have any video/audio output options other than HDMI?
I think it is only HDMI. Which oddly makes it less appealing to me.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/11/2016, 12:21 PMI think it is only HDMI. Which oddly makes it less appealing to me.
There's nothing odd about it.
--DragonmasterDan

munchiaz

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 02/10/2016, 12:53 PM
Quote from: munchiaz on 02/10/2016, 12:39 PMHaven't purchased much games lately, just waiting for Street Fighter V, but i did get this late Xmas/Bday gift. Only 1000 of these were made.

IMG
Ok. But what is it?  Or should I say who is it a depiction of?
It is a statue for the game Bloodborne

esadajr

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 02/11/2016, 09:07 AM

I'd only be interested if there was an update that lets you play roms from the SD and the price was less than $50.
Gaming since 1985

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: esadajr on 02/12/2016, 09:54 AMI'd only be interested if there was an update that lets you play roms from the SD and the price was less than $50.
Though it doesn't quite meet your price point, if you might as well just use an ouya and wii controller adapters to do that.
--DragonmasterDan