RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

kosko99

No one saw him coming

"The Ninja strikes again!!"
youtu.be/XPXfj4OmNRA

TR0N

IMG

kosko99

Totally, hahahaha.

Also, new vid I've just seen:

NightWolve

Quote from: TR0N on 10/15/2015, 07:53 AM
Quote from: kosko99 on 10/14/2015, 06:26 AMNo one saw him coming
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That ninja is a jerk !!
It's based off the shtick of Street Fighter characters doing that, it even used some of the same original videos.

https://youtu.be/Z5Qb0V7ink8

Bloufo

YouTubers are a thing these days and internationally there are some of them making some big money. If it's money made with or without bribes depends on the individual, but that's a discussion for another day.

According to Forbes these are the top-earning Youtubers of 2014-2015. As you would have guessed Pewdiepie has made a fortune and comes in as the number one Youtuber at $12 million for the year ending 1 June 2015.

KSI is next in line with $4.5 million. Those are both people who focus on making videos about video games for a living. There are other Youtubers, outside of the video game market, who'll also make you feel rather poor. Comedy acts Smosh and TheFineBros ended up with a total of $8.5 million for the last year. The talented musician, Lindsey Stirling, ended up with $6 million and makeup artist, Michelle Phan, walked away with $3 million.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2015/10/14/the-worlds-highest-paid-youtube-stars-2015/

IMG

NightWolve

Yeah, that's pretty cool that the advertising monetizing model on Youtube has opened up so much financial opportunity to the average Joe Blow... You have the chance to do both something that you love doing and generate serious revenue flow to the point of quitting your day job. I'm sure it came as a shock to many of them, the idea that in just a few years they could become wealthy or even millionaires simply by f--king around on Youtube attempting to attract a large viewership...

kosko99

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

kosko99

Bloufo

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 10/13/2015, 11:59 PMThose live action NEO-GEO ads are just fun and entertaining and I can't explain why.
They're great.  I miss seeing Japanese commercials on a regular basis, I bet they are still making pretty entertaining ones for newer games. And if not, there's always snack foods!

xcrement5x

I thought I saw Nulltard in there but the lack of mobility scooter made me realize I was just imagining things :P

<COME BACK TO CHAT NULLY>
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

NightWolve

"Fans Creates 'Force Awakens'-Style Trailer for Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy"

Psycho Punch

thats why I love the series.

BUY YAKUZA 5 COMING NOVEMBER 2015
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Mathius

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/26/2015, 07:57 PM"Fans Creates 'Force Awakens'-Style Trailer for Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy"
My wife has never seen the original trilogy until today when we watched Episode IV. I wasn't sure if she was going to like it but then she started whooping and hollering at the screen. That was fun to see someone enjoying these legendary movies for the first time.

NightWolve

Quote from: Mathius on 10/26/2015, 09:37 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 10/26/2015, 07:57 PM"Fans Creates 'Force Awakens'-Style Trailer for Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy"
My wife has never seen the original trilogy until today when we watched Episode IV. I wasn't sure if she was going to like it but then she started whooping and hollering at the screen. That was fun to see someone enjoying these legendary movies for the first time.
It took a long time for me to finally get to see the first trilogy as well from learning of Star Wars in general culture as a kid, but never having sat down with all the movies. I bought that triple VHS pack when I could afford it, but regretted it soon after as the DVD version came along, so I had to upgrade... :/

Mathius

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/26/2015, 09:48 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 10/26/2015, 09:37 PM
It took a long time for me to finally get to see the first trilogy as well from learning of Star Wars in general culture as a kid, but never having sat down with all the movies. I bought that triple VHS pack when I could afford it, but regretted it soon after as the DVD version came along, so I had to upgrade... :/
I'm glad you finally came around!

The version we watched was the original DVD set that was released years ago. I haven't upgraded to even widescreen yet.

NightWolve

Ah, so your version was way before all the fun got going via the super special edition with Bill & Ted, Robocop, EVERYBODY!!! :)

IMG

Mathius

^^Haha! We haven't got to Jedi yet but I think they had replaced original Anakin with Dingleberry in my version. I'm planning on getting the DVD set that has the uncut originals so that my Sarlac Pit will be beak free.

SuperPlay

The Deathbed Vigil and other tales of digital angst

"This is the complete version of my film about the end of Commodore. This starts with a walk around of the Commodore plant in West Chester, covers the big layoff the next day -- more than half of remaining Commodore staff. It concludes with the Deathbed Vigil party, held at Randell Jesup's house, the day after Commodore officially declared bankruptcy. "

Dave Haynie

Psycho Punch

Never knew there was an alternate ending to First Blood.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

NightWolve

This comedy sketch can be looked at as the experience of how problem-solving developer-minded workers have to deal with the incompetence of higher-ups in management...

geise

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/27/2015, 03:38 PMThis comedy sketch can be looked at as the experience of how problem-solving developer-minded workers have to deal with the incompetence of higher-ups in management...
Haha.  Seen this before from one of my co-workers.  I am that poor dude...every day...

kosko99

NightWolve

Psycho Punch

Joe Redifer

Here's my upload of that same tune with much better sound quality. I removed the ever-present hiss from the file.

BigusSchmuck

Quite possibly the best title screen music ever:
And the reason why I want a Amiga so badly!

geise

Mathius

Quote from: geise on 10/29/2015, 08:34 PM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 10/29/2015, 07:07 PMQuite possibly the best title screen music ever:
Yep :)
Best thing about the whole Turrican series is the tunes.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/29/2015, 06:18 PMHere's my upload of that same tune with much better sound quality. I removed the ever-present hiss from the file.
seriously that remixed version is the best.

Psycho Punch

Wii U remake of Virtual Cameraman is looking pretty good.

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 10/30/2015, 01:46 AM
Wii U remake of Virtual Cameraman is looking pretty good.
Damn you europe for getting the physical release while north america is digtial only  :evil:
IMG

o.pwuaioc

Nostalgia trip. Do they still show these on TV these days?

NightWolve

I never thought/imagined something like the #Metroid videogame series lended itself to movie adaptation, but this 11-minute film short made me consider that the very idea could work and would be great to see! I was quite impressed!

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/03/2015, 08:07 AMI never thought/imagined something like the #Metroid videogame series lended itself to movie adaptation, but this 11-minute film short made me consider that the very idea could work and would be great to see! I was quite impressed!
The special effects are cool, but I don't care for Samus' actor.  Like Link, it's pretty close to impossible to maintain her character once you start giving her lines.

And as for the video...nothing really happens :/ It's like "2002: An Interstellar Metroid Odyssey..."

Also reminded me of an episode of Rick & Morty I watched last night:
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

BigusSchmuck

kosko99

NightWolve

Quote from: kosko99 on 11/04/2015, 04:01 AM*cough*
Do you smell what The Rock is cooking, err pushing after drinking ALL that milk ? Yep, better back away, it's gonna be a whole lotta gas! ;)

kosko99

technozombie

Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 11/03/2015, 10:15 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 11/03/2015, 08:07 AMI never thought/imagined something like the #Metroid videogame series lended itself to movie adaptation, but this 11-minute film short made me consider that the very idea could work and would be great to see! I was quite impressed!
The special effects are cool, but I don't care for Samus' actor.  Like Link, it's pretty close to impossible to maintain her character once you start giving her lines.

And as for the video...nothing really happens :/ It's like "2002: An Interstellar Metroid Odyssey..."

Also reminded me of an episode of Rick & Morty I watched last night:
I'm not in a position to watch the video at the  moment, but I will say a metroid move done properly could be good. I'm thinking about the way Ryan Gosling's character in Drive hardly says anything throughout the whole movie but comes off like a complete badass. Anyways it highly unlikely Hollywood could do it.

VenomMacbeth

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 11/03/2015, 03:19 PMThe best metal cover ever:
Yes.  Yes it is.  I go back & listen to it from time to time.  I wish someone would do something similar with Evil Destroyer.
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

BigusSchmuck

And of course, American Folk Metal:
To my fallen fisherman friends up in Alaska..

Psycho Punch

NightWolve

Very inappropriate, brah...

EDIT: Ah, so it was in the PS4's honor and he's now been nicknamed "The PlayStation Pervert" - Hah!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/playstation-pervert-caught-pleasuring-himself-6794076

QuotePlaystation pervert caught pleasuring himself over games console in front of stunned shoppers.

The man got a little bit too excited over the popular games console, and was promptly ordered out of the store.

A man was filmed pleasuring himself to a computer game as stunned shoppers looked on in horror.

CCTV footage shows the man, wearing a red beanie hat and black coat, standing in front of a Playstation 4 in an unknown electronics store.

He promptly undoes his belt and drops his trousers, seemingly unfazed by two shoppers standing just feet away from him.

At first the two other men do not notice the Playstation pervert, but soon back away after realising he's using the wrong joystick.
Great commentary!

NecroPhile

That dude needs help.... or a bullet.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TurboXray

Mathius

Quote from: TurboXray on 11/10/2015, 01:00 AM'Know this song?
Heck yeah! That's a slowed down version of one of Air Zonk's tunes. :) I haven't seriously played my copy of Air Zonk for 5 or so years. That tune really takes me back to another era.

NightWolve

Quote from: Mathius on 11/10/2015, 01:17 AMHeck yeah! That's a slowed down version of one of Air Zonk's tunes. :)
Too easy. :)