What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

Turbo Views is excellent. I really hope he is able to get every US release reviewed like he plans.

Mathius

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/14/2013, 02:28 AMTurbo Views is excellent. I really hope he is able to get every US release reviewed like he plans.
I am sure he will. It may take longer than initially planned but I have faith he'll get it done.

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 08/14/2013, 09:52 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/14/2013, 02:28 AMTurbo Views is excellent. I really hope he is able to get every US release reviewed like he plans.
I am sure he will. It may take longer than initially planned but I have faith he'll get it done.
He already told me that he is going to revisit some games in special episodes.  He promised me that Yo, Bro will be one of the first specials. I won't spoil it, but let's just say the game has tape-wormed its wy into his heart.  :pcgs:

Quote from: Opethian on 08/13/2013, 09:37 AM

dont knw if this has been posted yet but this guy is amazing. who ever is playing the basslines is a legend!
That was superb. That Matsuzawa fellow is a hero of mine. For many reasons. Here is one.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

Since most people think that Tim Follin is the greatest videogame musician ever for some weird reason, I recorded the Time Trax title theme from real hardware and let it loop a few times.
Enjoy. I should have a billion views by the end of the day since Tim Follin is amazing and transcends our very existence with his music.

I also recorded this other tune from Time Trax:

SuperPlay

Quite Random 'My Hands Are Bananas'

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 08/14/2013, 05:49 PMSince most people think that Tim Follin is the greatest videogame musician ever for some weird reason, I recorded the Time Trax title theme from real hardware and let it loop a few times.
Enjoy. I should have a billion views by the end of the day since Tim Follin is amazing and transcends our very existence with his music.

I also recorded this other tune from Time Trax:
I love when you record straight from hardware. MORE PLEASE, thank you  :pcgs:.

I left slightly more substantial comments on YubeTube.

TR0N

LGR Tapper-Arcade,2600,PC,Apple II Game Review
The lazygamereview has been doing arcade reviews this month.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

Retroware TV The Video Game Years 1981-PT 3 Donkey Kong,Atari vs Intelivision
For awhile it was on hold but after there kickstarter it's back again.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Not sure what your opinions on the trance/techno/remix/dance scene is, but I really dug this-
Super Double Dragon Stage Remix.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/28/2013, 08:58 AMNot sure what your opinions on the trance/techno/remix/dance scene is, but I really dug this-
I dig it.  :pcgs:

Quote from: TR0N on 08/18/2013, 06:30 AMLGR Tapper-Arcade,2600,PC,Apple II Game Review
The lazygamereview has been doing arcade reviews this month.
This is a classic. You can immediately identify young folks because they can't see "Tapper" in the busy logo (they have no arcade experience/context), so they only see "Fapper"...even perverted elderly men (some of our best-loved members fit in this category) will see "Tapper"....

SmaMan

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 08/28/2013, 08:58 AMNot sure what your opinions on the trance/techno/remix/dance scene is, but I really dug this-
Very nice! Reminds me that I need to play Audiosurf again... good times!

Anyway, in honor of the 50th Anniversary of the "I Have A Dream" speech, I watched this remix of it.
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

TR0N

LGR-The Simpsons The Arcade Game C64,DOS PC Game Review
IMG

roflmao

roflmao

1CC playthrough of Raiden II for PSX:
:shock:

TR0N

Gamecenter CX-Episode 140-Full Speed Delivery Boy
http://www.gamingcx.com/2013/10/gamecenter-cx-episode-140-full-speed.html
Arino playing another pce game  :mrgreen:
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

can't wait to play this!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

retroguy

I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be than me.

JoshTurboTrollX

Mathius

How did you post that video, Josh?

Nando

NecroPhile

All ya need to do is post the youtube link and it'll automatically get formatted properly.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Sweetness! Thanks.

Looks like our home has finally caught up with the times with having embedded videos. Thanks, Aaron!

Mathius

This floored me. I love the Shenmue series and have always wanted to visit the locations in the game. Well someone did and documented their experience for their video series "In Ryo's Footsteps." Here he visits Hong Kong and travels around the city to the various locations Ryo went in Shenmue II.

In Ryo's Footsteps - Shenmue 2 Documentary

munchiaz

TR0N

Virtual Hydlide-ProJared
Virtual Hydlide - ProJared

Some times i wonder why atlus publish this sorry excuse for a action arpg.When,princess crown would have been a much better choice for the u.s  ](*,)
IMG

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Nando

If you've ever read "A Killing Joke" you must listen to this

JoshTurboTrollX

TR0N

IMG

whisper2053

IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

Nando

GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS -Episode 1: Sei and Reiji (ENGsub)

Nando

Quote from: whisper2053 on 10/15/2013, 11:27 AMDemon Front Playthrough (IGS PGM/Arcade)

:D
I love the IGS stuff, near my house there's a place that has a Pinochio fighter from them

VID 20120120 184112

esteban

Quote from: Nando on 10/15/2013, 04:06 PM
Quote from: whisper2053 on 10/15/2013, 11:27 AMDemon Front Playthrough (IGS PGM/Arcade)

I love the IGS stuff, near my house there's a place that has a Pinochio fighter from them

VID 20120120 184112
I never knew such a game existed.

TR0N

Wish i could figure out how to play it in mame  :( I All ways wanted to try that metal slug clone.
IMG

TR0N

IMG

whisper2053

Quote from: Nando on 10/15/2013, 04:06 PMI love the IGS stuff, near my house there's a place that has a Pinochio fighter from them

VID 20120120 184112
That's one that I was unfamiliar with myself! Do you happen to know what sort of boards that is running on?

Quote from: TR0N on 10/16/2013, 01:07 AMWish i could figure out how to play it in mame  :( I All ways wanted to try that metal slug clone.
Unfortunately, a large majority of the PGM titles were never able to be decrypted and are therefore unavailable through emulation. The ONLY way to play them is on the original hardware, to this day :(

Quote from: esteban on 10/15/2013, 04:10 PMI never knew such a game existed.
This is exactly what got me started putting a nice quality recording rig together. There are some truly amazing gems out there that are sadly unknown to so many people, and I wanted to be able to share them.

I am happy to have been able to bring this one to your attention :)
IMG

Opethian

PGM games will play in MAME most people just cant find the right BIOS dump that works with whatever version you are running.
IMG

Nando

Quote from: whisper2053 on 10/16/2013, 07:47 AM
Quote from: Nando on 10/15/2013, 04:06 PMI love the IGS stuff, near my house there's a place that has a Pinochio fighter from them

VID 20120120 184112
That's one that I was unfamiliar with myself! Do you happen to know what sort of boards that is running on?
Not a clue, sorry.

roflmao

whisper2053

Quote from: Opethian on 10/16/2013, 09:06 AMPGM games will play in MAME most people just cant find the right BIOS dump that works with whatever version you are running.
I should have specified that there are certain ones that still aren't available then. Far as I know, the only ones that are emulated currently are:

Demon Front
DoDonPachi II - Bee Storm
Dragon World 2
Oriental Legend
Oriental Legend Special
Oriental Legend Special Plus
The Killing Blade
Knights of Valour
Knights of Valour Plus
Knights of Valour Super Heroes
Knights of Valour 2
Knights of Valour 2 Nine Dragons
Martial Masters
Photo Y2K
Puzzle Star

The rest you're s.o.l. on without the pgm board and pcb's.
IMG

SuperDeadite

Got the 1 credit clear on Cotton X68000 version.  Unlike what the idiots at HG101 will tell you, this is not a direct arcade port, it's actually a highly enhanced version, exclusive bosses, lot's of redrawn sprites, extra animation and lots of parallax effects.  Also it's totally brutal, only 1 loop but way harder then the arcade/turbo's 2nd loop.

[X68000] Cotton (No continue clear!)
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

TR0N

Quote from: Opethian on 10/16/2013, 09:06 AMPGM games will play in MAME most people just cant find the right BIOS dump that works with whatever version you are running.
That's the problem ive run into to.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 10/16/2013, 09:15 PMGot the 1 credit clear on Cotton X68000 version.  Unlike what the idiots at HG101 will tell you, this is not a direct arcade port, it's actually a highly enhanced version, exclusive bosses, lot's of redrawn sprites, extra animation and lots of parallax effects.  Also it's totally brutal, only 1 loop but way harder then the arcade/turbo's 2nd loop.

[X68000] Cotton (No continue clear!)
Vary nysh.

Very nice.  :pcgs:

SuperPlay

Warning: Adult Humor!

Deck Maintenance: Spoof Commercial

D*ck Maintenance - Banned Commercial!

Molson Canadian

Metaphor - Scoring Beaver Molson Canadian

TR0N

IMG

SuperPlay

Don't Copy That Floppy

I challenge you to you watch all 9:43 if this video ;-)

Don't Copy That Floppy (Official Video - Digitally Remastered)

esteban

Quote from: SuperPlay on 10/19/2013, 01:41 PMDon't Copy That Floppy

I think they used footage from FALCON (everybody's favorite game!) in the beginning of the video.

whisper2053

That time of the week again...for a new vid posting yay!

In honor of my discovery of this thread, I figured we'd do something Obey related. Both of us weren't very good, but it was a lot of fun regardless :)

Detana!! Twinbee Playthrough Attempt (NEC PC Engine Duo-R)
Edit: On a side note, what's the deal with the 'embedding limit reached' thing? Just curious.
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: esteban on 10/19/2013, 06:22 PM
Quote from: SuperPlay on 10/19/2013, 01:41 PMDon't Copy That Floppy

I think they used footage from FALCON (everybody's favorite game!) in the beginning of the video.
I made it through as well. Ah the early 90s. :)