OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

Quote from: TR0N on 02/06/2013, 12:52 AMMy Life With SEGA-Expansion Carts
Thanks for the link. I subbed.

TR0N

Quote from: Mathius on 02/06/2013, 05:24 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 02/06/2013, 12:52 AMMy Life With SEGA-Expansion Carts
Thanks for the link. I subbed.
Yeah i heard about this reviewer from another youtuber and i subbed as of last year.This person does a pretty good job reviewing games,for any sega related console.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

roflmao

PC Engine Longplay [055] Salamander:
I just ordered this and can't wait to play it.  OMG the PCE version looks and sounds so much better than the NES version!

SuperDeadite

Group X using a Yamaha SY22 keyboard :)
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Mathius

Here is a video my girlfriend took of The Who concert her and I attended tonight in Columbus, OH. It was amazing and we had excellent seats! Sorry about the lack of sound in spots. Her camera mutes itself when it zooms in or out.

TR0N

1943 Kai Review-Bullet Heaven HD,Episode 63
IMG

Joe Redifer

People still put "HD" in their Youtube titles?

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 02/18/2013, 03:02 AMPeople still put "HD" in their Youtube titles?
Got me,but at the end i didn't agree how the person stated that the game was uncommon when it's not.
IMG

OldRover

geralds got me into this kind of stuff.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

TR0N

Wonderboy III:Monster Lair Review-Bullet Heaven,Episode 64
IMG

roflmao

Quote from: TR0N on 02/22/2013, 12:58 AMWonderboy III:Monster Lair Review-Bullet Heaven,Episode 64
When I first saw that they were going to do 10 PCE games in a row I squealed like a girl.  His videos are great.  And now that he's focusing on the PCE, it truly is heaven.

NightWolve

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No brainer as to why you don't hand over an AK-47 to a chimp! They thought they'd get some lulz out of it, but I think the chimp was the one that wound up laughing his ass off the most by the end of it! ;)

FYI/Spoiler:

This was a viral released to promote Planet of the Apes, apparently. So fake, but great! Blanks used or something.

SuperDeadite

Playing around with Silver Knights MIDI files :)
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

TR0N

Dragon Saber Review-Bullet Heaven Episode 65
IMG

SuperPlay

SuperPlay

SuperPlay

I have been tidying up my bookmarks and came across this little gem that I had totally forgot about

The hardware chiptune project

http://www.linusakesson.net/hardware/chiptune.php

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 03/16/2013, 04:48 AMLGR-Sim City
I like LGR. This was a fair review, it seems.

Once all the problems are fixed in the next iteration (or two) of SimCity, I hope there is a Sim City: Prison expansion pack. I want the economy of my cities to be heavily-dependent on housing felons. The occasional riot or breakout would add spice to the usual SimCity: Infrastructure Management routines.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

bob

In the spirit of st paddy's day, Leprechaun in Mobile Alabama is always a must-watch
"It could be a crack-head"

esteban

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 03/03/2013, 09:07 PMPlaying around with Silver Knights MIDI files :)

Seriously! Let's go superdeadite :pcgs:

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/22/2013, 09:22 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 02/22/2013, 12:58 AMWonderboy III:Monster Lair Review-Bullet Heaven,Episode 64
When I first saw that they were going to do 10 PCE games in a row I squealed like a girl.  His videos are great.  And now that he's focusing on the PCE, it truly is heaven.
I watched this and the subsequent episode (#65 Dragon Saber). :pcgs:

I think the production values are high and the content of the commentary is OK (could be better)....BUT THE LADY IS NOT WORTHY OF NARRATING! I know I should be forgiving. But her delivery is stilted and contrived. I'm sure she's just nervous, but it makes an otherwise professional production sound amateurish.

That said, it's still 99% better than most stuff on YouTube. I know I'll watch a few more episodes of Bullet Heaven before making a final verdict. Will I continue to be irked by some elements of the show? PROBABLY.

roflmao

I love Bullet Heaven.  A lot of the older episodes are narrated only by the guy.  His gf/wife/whatever has become a more recent co-host.  And I think she's pretty much only on two-player games.

The guy loves his shmups and it shows.  It's truly heaven that he's focusing on PCE games right now.  Wooooooo!

Mathius

The guy writes is own music that is used in the intro. They give me a dose of Nostalgia which is always nice. RetrowareTV's old intro music did the same for me, but sadly they change it to something not as good.

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 03/16/2013, 07:07 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 03/16/2013, 04:48 AMLGR-Sim City
I like LGR. This was a fair review, it seems.

Once all the problems are fixed in the next iteration (or two) of SimCity, I hope there is a Sim City: Prison expansion pack. I want the economy of my cities to be heavily-dependent on housing felons. The occasional riot or breakout would add spice to the usual SimCity: Infrastructure Management routines.
I never got into the sim city series or pc gaming,but i like this reviewer approach.So i watch a LGR review once in awhile and it's really good stuff there.Still given the current issue in the new sim city i think it's bs on EA part with the DRM and all.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 03/17/2013, 01:04 AM...Still given the current issue in the new sim city i think it's bs on EA part with the DRM and all.
Ab. So. Lutely. The only good thing is that this fuels the anti-DRM movement. EA deserves all the grief coming its way.

PRIVATE MESSAGE: MESSAGE FOR MR. SUPERDEADITE. Mr. Superdeadite's eyes only!

SuperPlay

Just watched this:

I had used to buy Crash!

"THE NEWSFIELD YEARS"
"The Newsfield Years' focuses on the complete story of Newsfield Publications, the publishers behind some of the most influential group of magazines in the 8 bit 80s. Featuring in-depth interviews with Roger Kean, Matthew Uffindell, Oliver Frey and Franco Frey the film focuses on the remarkable impact it had through its publications such as Crash, Zzap!64 and Amtix, featuring very open accounts of how they were created right through to Newsfield's demise in the early 1990s. The film explores how they dealt with the early days of getting their magazines into the Newsagents, the 'Unclear User' legal battle, developing a comic strip, their journalists becoming celebrities, resisting incredible pressure from Games Publishers for positive reviews as they knew they could literally make or break a game's success and the stunning artwork of Oliver Frey."

SNKNostalgia

"Cathy Johnson... dumb F$#ing Bitch didn't use a turn signal!!! Now, they diggin yo ditch!!!"

esteban

Quote from: SuperPlay on 03/17/2013, 07:17 AMJust watched this:

I had used to buy Crash!

"THE NEWSFIELD YEARS"
This is great! I didn't know that Newsfield started off as a mail order company originally...not unlike another story of store/mail-order --> beloved magazine here in the States.

TR0N

Fantastic Dreams:Cotton Review-Bullet Heaven,Episode 66
IMG

SamIAm

Bill Burr Explains Why Yoko Ono Sucks

Nando

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 03/19/2013, 01:57 AMFantastic Dreams:Cotton Review-Bullet Heaven,Episode 66
I am really liking the music this fellow made for intro/outro... :pcgs:

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 03/20/2013, 08:48 PM
Quote from: TR0N on 03/19/2013, 01:57 AMFantastic Dreams:Cotton Review-Bullet Heaven,Episode 66
I am really liking the music this fellow made for intro/outro... :pcgs:
Yeah ive asked if he will review the other cotton games,he said next season panorama cotton.
IMG

Joe Redifer

I could never figure out how Youtube shows divide themselves into "seasons". It seems arbitrary and pointless. Game Sack has no seasons, only episodes. It's not a real TV show, just a Youtube show and that's why.

TR0N

MichealB Top Ten Turbografx 16 Games
I find odd it no cd titles in the list,unless the person doesn't have a cd add-on.I had to mention to in the video as well that (blazing lazers) was by compile not hudson.
IMG

Mathius

Francis is pissed at Microsoft. And it's hilarious!

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 03/26/2013, 09:41 PMFrancis is pissed at Microsoft. And it's hilarious!
That was, indeed, superb. IMG

Nec.Game.head

Today Ive had such a great laugh watching this guy https://youtu.be/SWOz-kIwDuU .. So if any of my Spanish speaking PC Engine compadres feel like having a laugh please give it a go .. LOL FUAAA !!!

/fua2.jpg
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

TR0N

IMG

esteban

Quote from: TR0N on 03/28/2013, 12:02 AMMy Life With Sega-D
I totally enjoyed this! And, then I watched the Flashback episode. Quite enjoyable.

TR0N

IMG

turboswimbz

KUNG FU GRANDPA
OH JESUS - for da holiday
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

roflmao

Quote from: turboswimbz on 03/30/2013, 11:46 PMKUNG FU GRANDPA
http://youtu.be/g​Yvw68IneV4 - Invalid ID
Grampa seems to be gone now, but that Jesus video was hilarious!

turboswimbz

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2013, 09:41 AM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 03/30/2013, 11:46 PMKUNG FU GRANDPA
http://youtu.be/g​Yvw68IneV4 - Invalid ID
Grampa seems to be gone now, but that Jesus video was hilarious!
<- FIXED LINK
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

roflmao

NightWolve

Made a mistake and listened to some douche that said some Japanese beer commercial that Arnold Schwarzenegger made was the "greatest evar."

IMG
Just weird, dumb, and not funny. Didn't know that he had lowered himself to doing these though.

A lot more here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8KM_nTkkU&list=PL33A4AC3B9DA8AD66

TR0N

Bullet Heaven Episode-67...... :shock:
Let's Compare (Prince of Persia)
IMG

Mathius

New Square Enix President To Evaluate the Good & Bad of the Company (I Decide to Help)
This is brilliant. Echoes all I feel about the Square Enix of this generation.

roflmao