10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2007, 01:00 PMBuzz misses Woody's woody.  :)
Damn it was removed all ready was it a clip owned by viacom?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

ROBOTNIK DAYaka GodZilla VS MAMA ROBOTNIK AKA SQUEAKY DOOM
I think there saying robotnik is canadian !
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Tron on 04/11/2007, 11:15 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/11/2007, 01:00 PMBuzz misses Woody's woody.  :)
Damn it was removed all ready was it a clip owned by viacom?
No, it was stop motion animation with Buzz and Woody dolls.  A quick synopsis for anyone who gives a tin shit:  Woody and Buzz are lovers, Woody catches Buzz and Jessie in action, Woody drinks himself to death, Buzz buries Woody, Buzz blows his brains out - spelling out 'The End' in gore.  Rather funny short video, too bad it was removed.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Kitsunexus

Here's a little secret, videos that are deleted are only flagged as hidden, never removed, so paste the video id into here:
http://youtube.infamousx.com/
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Joe Redifer

Quote from: turbo_sage on 04/10/2007, 02:18 PM
Quote from: Joe RediferTurbo_Sage may I STEAL your idea for my own video?
of course you can.
I would love to see it dood!
OK here's my version of your video:

Don't Neglect the TurboGrafx-16

This is the only place I've posted this link on the entire internet, so it'll be interesting to see how many (or few) views it gets.

Turbo D

Dude, Flipping awesome. LMAO  :lol:  =D> .
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Excellent, Joe - much better than I was expecting! I'm glad you changed the story around instead of making a complete rip-off like I thought. A+ for the stop motion sequences! My favorite part is 22 seconds into the film when you start spinning the nunchuck around, it fits the Batman music so perfectly! Also you TOTALLY get the Keranu cheese approval for 1:44 into the film! Nice house too, assuming it's yours.

By the way, this is Stephen Baldwin's best film yet! (Sorry, I couldn't help it!)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Ninja Spirit

Hahah good job Joe, special FX for the win!

In fact, you and turbo sage are equal.

I think I'll do my version...

but I don't have any of the current consoles..

TR0N

Hulk Hogan In Japanese Commercial  :shock:
Man why is this brother! So cheerful!?
IMG

Joe Redifer

Thanks for the comments, guys.  Ninja Spirit, maybe your Turbo can get jealous of something like the Genesis or whatnot?  Every version should be unique.

JoshTurboTrollX

QuoteTurbo_Sage may I STEAL your idea for my own video?

of course you can.

This is the only place I've posted this link on the entire internet, so it'll be interesting to see how many (or few) views it gets.
Killer movie!!  (Subscribed)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

The original creator approves!  I waited to get the go ahead for the idea from you before I even started.  That'd be hilarious if a bunch of people made their own version.

Keranu

I'd make one, but I don't want to use a digital camera and I want turbo_sage's legacy to keep it's beauty without me whoring it up.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Joe Redifer

You'd be honoring the original and thus contributing to its legacy.  Why don't you want to use a digital camera?  Is it the "digital" part?  Use a VHS-C camera, then!  Or maybe Fisher Price Pixelvision that recorded black and white video on normal audio cassette tapes!

NecroPhile

:lol:  Hilarious video Joe!  Funny stop motion animations, especially where the TG-16 left a trail in the carpet.  By the way, eat some bran or something.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

It would be high-larious if a whole bunch of us just did variations on this - leave everyone on youtube scratching their heads!  :P

Keranu

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/13/2007, 05:09 AMYou'd be honoring the original and thus contributing to its legacy.  Why don't you want to use a digital camera?  Is it the "digital" part?  Use a VHS-C camera, then!  Or maybe Fisher Price Pixelvision that recorded black and white video on normal audio cassette tapes!
Yes it's the "digital" part mostly, but that doesn't really matter since I would be uploading it online anyway. I don't really like the digital camera I use as well, but we'll see :P .
IMG

Kitsunexus

Duuuude, Turbo and Joe, those were insanely awesome!

esteban

Quote from: turbo_sage on 04/11/2007, 03:56 PMMy new best friend
The build-up was missing some magic (I might have tried a different tone / mood) ... but the discussion with your best friend was really nicely done! I really enjoyed it. Well done :) .
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/12/2007, 10:15 PM
of course you can.

FREAKIN' AWESOME.

That's all that needs to be said, but I'll trudge on: Holy crap, I agree with Keranu: You and Sage really were goofballs playing with the Wii. I love the music you chose, Joe. LA2 and Monster Lair fit the scenes wonderfully! I don't think anyone can top Joe's video... but we should try nonetheless :).

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Tron on 04/13/2007, 12:15 AMHulk Hogan In Japanese Commercial  :shock:
Man why is this brother! So cheerful!?
Quote from: Hulkster on 04/13/2007, 12:15 AMYou know brotha,when I was in Japan,among the japonese,I was walkin through the valley of the shadow of death and stuff brotha,and after defeating Vader, Muta,Stan Hansen,after beating them all brotha,I said my prayers,took my vitamins,and got paid millions to do this shity commercial brotha!

PCEngineHell

Yea Joe's is tops,esp how the TurboGrafx combines with the other parts to form TurboGrafx-CD,much in the fashion of Voltron. Awesome!

TR0N

Arnold Schwarzenegger Japanese Adds
Yup and he runs the state of CA  :wink:
IMG

Joe Redifer

Quote from: PCEngineHellthe TurboGrafx combines with the other parts to form TurboGrafx-CD,much in the fashion of Voltron. Awesome!
I can't believe you didn't notice that evidently nothing was powering it at that point.  :)

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/14/2007, 06:23 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHellthe TurboGrafx combines with the other parts to form TurboGrafx-CD,much in the fashion of Voltron. Awesome!
I can't believe you didn't notice that evidently nothing was powering it at that point.  :)
Actually, I did notice that. The red LEDs were clearly on, but with no power cord in sight. Just carpet!

Anyway, I agree with Mr. Helgeson: the TG-16 Lions combining to form TG-CD was the best. FAR SUPERIOR to the Segagaga stuff!

I mentioned this before, but has anyone seen the fanmade RPG that features all the consoles as protagonists... it has moments where the consoles transform (i.e. Megadrive + MegaCD) ... but with tiny sprites.

Ninja Spirit! You were the one who linked to this fan RPG, IIRC!

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 04/13/2007, 02:32 AMI'd make one, but I don't want to use a digital camera and I want turbo_sage's legacy to keep it's beauty without me whoring it up.
If you do plan on doing some kind of stop motion Keranu, you can just shoot a few seconds at a time with a video camera, make the movement and continue. Then just capture a still image from each 'still' section of the footage and drop them in order in your Video editing program and play around with the timing.

I was planning on doing a street fighting game type stop motion video with a Turbo/PCE system, but now I think I might try to do my own Turbo snuff film.

It'd be crazy if there's a ton of videos within a few months of TG-16's murdering their owners.  :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: stevek666 on 04/14/2007, 10:40 AM
Actually, I did notice that. The red LEDs were clearly on, but with no power cord in sight. Just carpet!

Anyway, I agree with Mr. Helgeson: the TG-16 Lions combining to form TG-CD was the best. FAR SUPERIOR to the Segagaga stuff!

I mentioned this before, but has anyone seen the fanmade RPG that features all the consoles as protagonists... it has moments where the consoles transform (i.e. Megadrive + MegaCD) ... but with tiny sprites.

http://www.dontpressstart.com/pro/SF6/ < Here it is, kinda long and drawn out, but hilarious all the same

BTW The translation is VERY OFF, like "Radiator Stories" of "Radiata Stories"....

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Tron on 04/14/2007, 05:29 AMArnold Schwarzenegger Japanese Adds
Yup and he runs the state of CA  :wink:
Man,most of those are just fuckin creepy,and he is scary as hell as a genie or whatever he was in those god damned bottles.If I saw him in a bottle like that Id quickly pour acid inside it. And I always knew there was a hidden reason as to why I buy Maruchan Cup Noodles instead of those sucky original Nissin ones. I never liked Mr. Ando anyway. Just because he started  a idea doesn't mean his version of it is the best,even if he hires movie stars to help in advertising his crap.

esteban

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 04/14/2007, 12:13 PM
Quote from: stevek666 on 04/14/2007, 10:40 AM

http://www.dontpressstart.com/pro/SF6/ < Here it is, kinda long and drawn out, but hilarious all the same

BTW The translation is VERY OFF, like "Radiator Stories" of "Radiata Stories"....
Yes, that's it! :)

Keranu

Haha, I saw that cartoon a year ago, great stuff!
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Steve are you talking about that series of flash movies spoofing off Final Fantasy 4-6 final battles with game consoles?

esteban

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 04/14/2007, 02:44 PMSteve are you talking about that series of flash movies spoofing off Final Fantasy 4-6 final battles with game consoles?
Precisely. Some fellow just linked to them, but I'm pretty sure you were the one to first post them here. I still love the original Gameboy playing the role of "Old Man".

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/12/2007, 10:15 PM
of course you can.

:lol: :lol:
Oh man that was a trip.

Btw i'd, link it over at the youtube thread at neo-geo.com i know there fans that will like it over there.
IMG

Joe Redifer

What section of the site is that in?

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

Super Doom Mario (Made in Peru)
Crazy hacks  :lol:
IMG

Turbo D

dude, thats freaking bad ass! Do you know where we can download the wad file?
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: turbo D on 04/16/2007, 02:36 AMdude, thats freaking bad ass! Do you know where we can download the wad file?
I don't know sorry man.
IMG

Turbo D

found a few wad files, but they're not working good, haha. Probly cuz i have xp.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: turbo D on 04/16/2007, 04:17 AMfound a few wad files, but they're not working good, haha. Probly cuz i have xp.
The DOOM95 engine works fine for me, and I'm using XP.

Turbo D

ya, doom works good for me too, but for some strange reason this supermariodm.wad file locks up on me  :(.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Duh, I'm a retard... I forgot to mention the fact that most hacked WADs used DeHacked patches, you need the dehacked patch files AND the WADs...

Kitsunexus

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Full Intro/Theme

TR0N

Video.google still this thread is perfect for any video  :idea:
Super Mario Bros Frustration
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6204903272262158881
Another crazy hack.
IMG

Joe Redifer

Chadwarden does part 2 of his "PS Triple" tirade.  Mario is a Mexican:
And people are still taking him seriously, which amuses me to no end.

Keranu

YES! Mario IS a Mexican! I have been saying this for years and FINALLY someone agrees with me! I love chadwardenn more than ever now! I am saving this video to watch later with others, I can't wait!
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 04/19/2007, 02:35 AMYES! Mario IS a Mexican! I have been saying this for years and FINALLY someone agrees with me! I love chadwardenn more than ever now! I am saving this video to watch later with others, I can't wait!
Aside: Dude, what are you doing up this late? :) Go to bed.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Tron on 04/19/2007, 01:28 AMVideo.google still this thread is perfect for any video  :idea:
Super Mario Bros Frustration
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6204903272262158881
Another crazy hack.
I saw this earlier yesterday, it's probably the most hilarious thing I've seen in months...

Ninja Spirit

I've been trying to find a vid of this Japanese guy playing a SMB hack called "Falling Super Mario Bros".

It too had some crazy level setups, and the SMB music had some notes altered to be played in minor key.