PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Who, me? What did you think, I'm some kind of fluorescent mushroom in real life?

termis

It's the same ol' pic from the "mugs" thread.

IMG

QuoteNormally people online look nothing like what you imagine.
Very true.  I can only imagine Phil Anselmo when I imagine Tatsujin.

Quote from: nat on 01/20/2008, 03:26 PMFor some reason Zeta, you look exactly how I pictured you. Eerie.
I'm listening to his radio show right now, and you know what -- his voice AND his image seems to suit him...

nat

Quote from: termis on 01/20/2008, 04:32 PM
Quote from: nat on 01/20/2008, 03:26 PMFor some reason Zeta, you look exactly how I pictured you. Eerie.
I'm listening to his radio show right now, and you know what -- his voice AND his image seems to suit him...
Yeah, that's what it is.

When I hear his voice on that radio thing I picture a guy that looks just like his picture. Weird.

Turbo D

Here is a pic of me being drunk, haha.

/img0332pa9.jpg
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

You look a lot older than you are, turbo D. Aren't you only like 20 or something? People tell me I look like 10 years younger than I am. I still get carded for cigarettes nearly every time.

Kitsunexus

I've gained some weight recently, so I'm not posting new pictures until I lose a lot.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

nat

no problem, i think that picture of you validus kept posting is ingrained in everyone's brain pretty good

Turbo D

Ya, I'm only 21. When I shave off the goatee, I look my age, haha.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

awack

This is the only picture i have of me on my computer, a girl drew the horns and hallo and sent it to me, its about a year old. oh yeah i know the callor shouldn't be up [-X

IMG

guyjin

Quote from: turbo D on 01/20/2008, 04:56 PMHere is a pic of me being drunk, haha.

/img0332pa9.jpg
You look more like your avatar than I thought.  :mrgreen:

Joe Redifer

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 01/20/2008, 02:46 PMIts nice to know when when I visit Japan I won't be the nerdiest mofo there. I was worried...
Anyway, here I am:
chad_and_saul.jpg
Zeta are you the white dude or the black dude?  You didn't specify.

bust3dstr8

Me and my favorite pillow Ollie.
/i9841_DSC00104.JPG
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 01/20/2008, 07:27 PMZeta are you the white dude or the black dude?  You didn't specify.
Hes the lame white guy,the other is the cool musician Saul Williams I do believe.

Here is some very old pics of me. If anything I still look like the ones with long hair,but a tad older now.

/Amakusa666/meoldpic4.jpg
Me before the big jump.

/meoldpic5.jpg
Me during the big jump.

/meoldpic1.jpg
Getting my hair yanked out by my daughter.

/meoldpic2.jpg
Old web cam pic number 1.

/meoldpic3.jpg
Old web cam pic number 2.

Joe Redifer

You look good with the short hair (ie: more employable Just givin' ya a hard time)

I've never heard of Saul Williams.

ParanoiaDragon

Pics from the old Mugs thread:

/mvc136s8si.jpg
/mvc010s7qk.jpg
/mvc043s0vd.jpg
/grumpy5ih.jpg
/mvc093s1wr.jpg
/dsc000576mk.jpg
/dsc000480hk.jpg
/dsc000585re.jpg
/dsc000519nj.jpg
/wed1ay.jpg
/incredibleflyingbandanas9yv.jpg
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Newer pics....I guess by now you've figured I love taking pictures of myself, cuz I'm oh so photogenic :lol::

I'm the guy on the bottom left, wife on my right
/235802397o023669794ew0.th.jpg

Yo
/p5090268ei7.th.jpg

I'm the guy with the thumbs up
/226415278o455686149ot2.th.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
/226415347o176868999tj4.th.jpg

I'm the guy with The Tongue!
/226415772o599439041ot9.th.jpg

I'm the white guy
/232303960o989986719jw3.th.jpg

Where's Paranoia Dragon?
/226415225o129579374ba7.th.jpg

Guy on the right
/226415382o737340086fn4.th.jpg

The Faceless Man w/ wife & bro in law
/dsc09374zp4.th.jpg

Guy with the dual chin, wish I had realized someone was taking a picture  :P
/250026720o189675998bs6.th.jpg

Me with The Tongue again with my oldest bro
/aaa2headam2.th.jpg

Me with my lil cousin many moons ago as Disneyland
/awww11mk3.th.jpg

Buzz Lightyearrrrrrrr
/buzzlightyeark420070311zq7.th.jpg
/disneyland2eq2.th.jpg

Me with voracious appetite
/img0017hp0.th.jpg

Is this enough?

Some More
/ghghjph1.th.jpg

Don't ask me how I fit in here
/image048vu9.th.jpg

Nerd
/image056az0.th.jpg

Nerrrrrd
/jjcg1.th.jpg

Kinda blurry, guy in the middle with red shirt with 2nd oldest bro on left, wife on right
/slzdkfnhwsdklfghwsdfnf0.th.jpg
IMG

Keranu

Me and turbo_sage/turbo_star/shubibinman/whatever_else rocking out with Atari Lynxs! (I'm on the right) Screenshot taken from turbo_sage's MGC video.
/turbosagekeranuxu0.jpg

Me and my hero Marty Goldberg (I'm on the right again if you weren't able to figure that out!)

selfie-with-Marty Goldberg-mgc2007.jpg

Me sporting my afro last June

/01nr6.jpg

And of course, the picture that won me a free Bomberman foam ball and a Teku Teku Angel toy

lazerdorks.org/~keranu/keelanwolfshirt.jpg
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Hobo Xiphas

Quote from: Keranu on 01/21/2008, 05:12 AM/01nr6.jpg
Jesus Christ, K.

Did you take this when you were 16 or is it just the lighting?  Also, you forgot the obligatory Wookiee brownface.

Keranu

Haha I was 19 in that picture.

I was going to post the wookie picture, but I didn't feel like digging through the FTP server. I'll do it now since you requested it (and since it's pretty important).

IMG

Now I was 17 in that picture, just a year above 16! I still have that long hair too... it's in a baggy in my underwear drawer!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Ceti Alpha

OK. Here's some pics. You don't know how hard it was to find pictures of me when I wasn't drunk or red-eyed. lol.  [-X

Sober:

IMG

Sober:

IMG

Drunk, or on the way to:

IMG

Just a little tipsy at this point. Now the person on the right? He was pretty much outta control that night. lol

IMG

Love the pictures Keranu. Cool that you were hangin' out with Shubibinman. Fun stuff.  :)
IMG

esteban

Hahahahhahaa. I love your pics, Keranu. There's a hint of Carrot Top in some of those photos, which, in your case, is GOOD thing.

No, I don't have any idea what I am talking about. :) Just teasing.

Seriously, though, nodtveidt rules for posting the picture where he's in bed, emerging from the covers! Holy crap, that was awesome. nod, that was funny. That takes moxie...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sinistron

Saul Williams is THE SHIT.

Here's a few of me- I doctor all my photos slightly as you'll see-

Me as Jesus last Halloween-

/l_5ed5c3c2a9c0c47d02b84d537eddaef8.jpg

My avatar picture is actually me-

/l_ffc43899f8a617668f252587a817689a.jpg

Me back in the day-

/l_c79ed3430c5045efddf5c0b39ee91ac0.jpg

From last August-

/l_1f6f58b0e956a9759d3669dbc5ad0cb4.jpg
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Tatsujin

here's an other one of me (old and disguised) :P

/pr22776537cw8.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Sinistron

LOL that's some wild ciggie
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Joe Redifer

Here we go again:

joesit.jpg
Me just sitting there at Red Rocks.

slap.jpg
A frame grab of a video I did with me slapping myself.

joework.gif
Me with the camera at work making an HD music video for some
band whose name has slipped my mind.  The headphones are for
hearing protection, not sound.  It was loud.

guyjin

Ceti Alpha

QuoteSeparated at birth?!?!?!  Eh?
haha. I thought the exact same thing.  :)

Regarding the music video, what was the greenscreen for? I imagine fire and brimstone behind them.  :mrgreen:
IMG

Joe Redifer

Basically, yeah.

QuoteSeparated at birth?!?!?!
I don't wear vests.  :)

Keranu

Quote from: esteban on 01/21/2008, 09:28 AMHahahahhahaa. I love your pics, Keranu. There's a hint of Carrot Top in some of those photos, which, in your case, is GOOD thing.

Jee, maybe it's the CURLY hair with a slight RED tint to it!  :mrgreen: Actually to quote a person on IRC, I look like Carrot Top's gay cousin, hahahahahaha!
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 01/21/2008, 04:54 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/21/2008, 09:28 AMHahahahhahaa. I love your pics, Keranu. There's a hint of Carrot Top in some of those photos, which, in your case, is GOOD thing.

Jee, maybe it's the CURLY hair with a slight RED tint to it!  :mrgreen: Actually to quote a person on IRC, I look like Carrot Top's gay cousin, hahahahahaha!
No, I was just teasing you. Well, not 100% teasing you...

But seriously, since you got rid of your mustachio, I have no grounds for teasing you.

Plus, you're so goddam happy in your pictures. That's a good thing.

Joe Redifer

Keranu, where do you work?  Are there any jobs to be had in Crete?

Keranu

Quote from: esteban on 01/21/2008, 05:01 PM
Quote from: Keranu on 01/21/2008, 04:54 PM

No, I was just teasing you. Well, not 100% teasing you...

But seriously, since you got rid of your mustachio, I have no grounds for teasing you.

Plus, you're so goddam happy in your pictures. That's a good thing.
You know I have a mustachio right now as we speak.  8)

Quote from: JoeKeranu, where do you work?  Are there any jobs to be had in Crete?
Haha, I work at a cleaning service which cleans various buildings, though I'm usually just cleaning a village hall (not in Crete). I have worked in Crete before at a small grocery store! But no, not many jobs to be had in Crete.
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Mustachio you say, eh?

Me and my friend had a mustache party in November. Good times in style. lol.

I'm the one in the background, but you get the idea. I'll put some more up if I can find them.

IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/21/2008, 06:30 PMMustachio you say, eh?

Me and my friend had a mustache party in November. Good times in style. lol.

I'm the one in the background, but you get the idea. I'll put some more up if I can find them.

IMG
hahahhahahhaa. Awesome. I don't think I have enough balls to grow a mustache (I'd look like a fool). Maybe during a vacation, for the hell of it, though. The problem is that all of my friends would look like perverts or dictators if they grew mustaches. I'd simply look like a dumbass.

nat

Mustaches make most people look like complete tools.

Ceti Alpha

I love how I'm actually trying to style a chick there and it was actually working. lol. Go figure.  :roll:
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: Sinistron on 01/21/2008, 10:47 AMMe back in the day-

/l_c79ed3430c5045efddf5c0b39ee91ac0.jpg
This pic reminds me of Heath Leger as the Joker in the upcoming Dark Knight movie. :P

The "Good evening commissioner" scene or something.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Tatsujin

so more pic of the chic.

L0L@guyjin :lol: but me as well never wear any sweater/t-shirts. shirts or polos are welcome only :)
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Joe Redifer

Quote from: natMustaches make most people look like complete tools.
I think it makes most people look either like Canadians (they love having only mustaches) or cops (who have a rule that you MUST have a mustache).  Light colored = Canadian, dark color = cop.

nat

True.

Although I got pulled over the other day by a cop of some Asian descent who didn't have a mustache.

Actually, I get pulled over routinely about once a month. There is some kind of rule in Washington state that you have to have a front-mounted license plate. I don't, because my car doesn't have a frame or any kind of mounting holes to attach a license plate. And I'm not about to drill into the car just for a stupid fucking license plate.

So the cops keep pulling me over and giving me warnings. I don't think it's actually a ticketable infraction, but because I don't have one they automatically think the car is stolen. The first question they always ask is, "Do you own this car?"

The last actual ticket I got was back in 2000 and that has long since dropped off my record.

bust3dstr8

IMG
"Dude?"

IMG
              "No Thanks, Hurley"
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/21/2008, 06:57 PMI love how I'm actually trying to style a chick there and it was actually working. lol. Go figure.  :roll:
I like how in reality she thought you were some weird fagot,and part of some weird mustache cult for men only.

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/21/2008, 11:20 AMhere's an other one of me (old and disguised) :P
/pr22776537cw8.jpg
You look like Jigan from Lupin the 3rd!

IMG
IMG

Tatsujin

yeah..quite simply coz i was supposed to look like jigen from lupin the 3rd :P

guyjin

kinda sloppy, but it gets the point across.

IMG

Tatsujin

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/21/2008, 09:48 PMyeah..quite simply coz i was supposed to look like jigen from lupin the 3rd :P
Awesome 8)
IMG

Turbo D

Thanks for pimping me out guyjin; I'm now the pimpest bellhop this side of Cali.  :lol:

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/22/2008, 12:10 AMwho's the pretty next to?
Thats Steph. She loves to party with me  8)
IMG IMG
IMG