OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offsidewing

PCE/Turbo im die Schweiz!!  Helige ScheiBe!

Sapphire is ganz toll!  Ich habe es nitch :(

Hmmm, since it's switzerland I'd better cover my other language bases.

Le Sapphire est très bon.  Je ne l'ai pas.

Lo Sapphire è molto buono.  Non lo possiedo.

Sapphire is great!  I don't have it. :(

guyjin

So I've finally gotten over my shyes and have decided to post a picture of me.

IMG

TR0N

Quote from: guyjin on 05/11/2007, 12:39 AMSo I've finally gotten over my shyes and have decided to post a picture of me.

IMG
Damn now why does it remind me of the title scren from, Resident Evil  :wink:
IMG
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Hobo Xiphas

Quote from: offsidewing on 05/07/2007, 12:27 PMHmmm, since it's switzerland I'd better cover my other language bases.
Needs more Romansh!

offsidewing

Quote from: Xiphas on 05/11/2007, 03:54 AM
Quote from: offsidewing on 05/07/2007, 12:27 PMHmmm, since it's switzerland I'd better cover my other language bases.
Needs more Romansh!
Que?

JoshTurboTrollX

selfie-jash.jpg

My sister and I
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nat

Are you serious? Your sister is fucking gorgeous. Is she single?

TR0N

Quote from: turbo_sage on 08/01/2007, 09:54 PMselfie-jash.jpg
My sister and I
Hmm are you joking !?

If that's your sister then she is really hot  =P~
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

QuoteIf that's your sister then she is realy hot  Drool
Hehe, if she's not my sister, she's still hot.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

I think her push-up bra is doing too much work.  Let 'em hang a little.  Though if they're not real, I can't be bothered to be interested.

TR0N

Quote from: turbo_sage on 08/01/2007, 10:01 PM
QuoteIf that's your sister then she is realy hot  Drool
Hehe, if she's not my sister, she's still hot.
Damn you for getting my hopes up and crushing my dreams  :roll:
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Keranu

Now that's what I'm talking ab00t!

I love how there is a DivX logo on the bottom.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Joe Redifer

A Sega Light Phaser, Sega 3D Glasses AND a Divx logo all in one pic?  Oh man!!!

By the way, I have that same door.  I think everyone does, though.

Turbo D

ya, my brother owns that door as well. That is a bad ass pic Tone.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: turbo D on 08/03/2007, 01:40 AMya, my brother owns that door as well. That is a bad ass pic Tone.
I don't own that door though ](*,)
IMG

NecroPhile

My cardboard box doesn't have doors; but if it did, they would look like that.  Nice pic Tone - SEGA FTW!!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Keranu

I do not have that door, but I would love to have it! Especially a red version!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Joe Redifer

They come with just a white finish (not paint) on them, so you can paint it red.  Home Depot carries these doors.  You'll need to mod it with your own doorknob and hinges, though.

Keranu

Ugh, do you know anyone who can mod my door for me? I don't have skills in that area!
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Chillin out in Virginia Beach
selfie-4240914718.jpg
selfie-1799238514.jpg

Also when down there, visited "Flipper McCoy's", an arcade that is loaded with some SLAMMIN' classics

/4100620874.jpg

nat

Shinobi! Ghouls 'n Ghosts!

TR0N

Quote from: Tone on 08/13/2007, 12:43 AMAlso when down there, visited "Flipper McCoy's", an arcade that is loaded with some SLAMMIN' classics
/4100620874.jpg
Damn nice arcade there it even has heavy barrel and GnG  =P~

Some times i think i'm living in the wrong state...
IMG

Turbo D

beaches always seem to have one nice arcade filled with classics. I know Santa Monica beach here in cali has an arcade on the pier with 2 vs. super mario brothers arcades.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: turbo D on 08/13/2007, 01:53 AMbeaches always seem to have one nice arcade filled with classics. I know Santa Monica beach here in cali has an arcade on the pier with 2 vs. super mario brothers arcades.
Really?  Where exactly, I don't recall seeing that last time I was over there.
IMG

Turbo D

IMG IMG
IMG

Ninja Spirit

I forgot two more pics
/3149432619.jpg

My hands while playing GnG. I got to level 3
playingGnG-2439052566.jpg

Quote from: turbo D on 08/13/2007, 01:53 AMbeaches always seem to have one nice arcade filled with classics. I know Santa Monica beach here in cali has an arcade on the pier with 2 vs. super mario brothers arcades.
Yeah Flipper's also had Vs. SMB, Dig Dug and 1942. I would've caught those if the digital camera memory didn't run out

TurboXray

Dude... that's your hands? Those are some hairy arms... you must be part Italian or Brazilian or something :wink:

ParanoiaDragon

I'll have to check that place out next time I'm down there.
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: TurboXray on 08/13/2007, 08:25 PMDude... that's your hands? Those are some hairy arms... you must be part Italian or Brazilian or something :wink:
OOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!

*is that how you type in Wookie*?

Keranu

That looks like a pretty awesome arcade, Ninja Spirt (sorry I can't help but to use that name on here!).
IMG

NecroPhile

Umm, Simpsons arcade, aallgghhh  <-- piss poor Homer impression

Looks like a fun time there Chewie... er, Tone.

Quote from: Keranu on 08/14/2007, 07:37 PMThat looks like a pretty awesome arcade, Ninja Spirt (sorry I can't help but to use that name on here!).
Uh yeah, the least you could do is actually spell his erstwhile name correctly (Spirit is usually spelled with two i's).  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

Ninja Spirit

Hehehe, people make mistakes

I decided to go back to my original name.

Turbo D

You should be; " Ninja Spirit Tone" , that would be cool  :wink:
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Sweet, Ninja Spurt is back!
IMG

CrackTiger

Ninja Spirit is the coolest PCE forum name around.

But now you should change your sig to "I was Tone". :wink:

Kinda like 'The artist formally known as the unpronounceable symbol". :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 08/15/2007, 07:39 PMNinja Spirit is the coolest PCE forum name around.
I still think @cybersalad is the coolest forum name here :) .
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 08/15/2007, 07:47 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/15/2007, 07:39 PMNinja Spirit is the coolest PCE forum name around.
I still think cybersalad is the coolest forum name here :) .
I was always partial to "Nutribrain", myself. Plus, he likes Gain Ground, IIRC. Awesome.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keranu

More like Grain Ground to him LOL!
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

I think Blessedcheesemaker is the best forum name.....though, I might've seen that over at the ME boards, rather then here.
IMG

Keranu

Hah, I don't remember that one but that's great.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: esteban on 08/15/2007, 09:51 PM
Quote from: Keranu on 08/15/2007, 07:47 PM
I still think cybersalad is the coolest forum name here :) .
I was always partial to "Nutribrain", myself. Plus, he likes Gain Ground, IIRC. Awesome.
Gain Ground is AWESOME.
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Tatsujin

since i've seen just a very few pictures of some other board members, this is the place where you can represent you :D

i do the start:

/bazaarucr8.jpg

elnino-kouhai to the right
/normaldsc02301le7.jpg
/sunxt6.jpg

IMG
IMG
IMG

:)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

I have to get a more recent picture of myself and post it. Until then, you might be amused by this ridiculous photo.

caught_off_guard.jpg

THE STORY: My friend, who was supposed to be helping me by packing my home furnishings into hundreds of boxes, took this photo. I had wasted the prior day (or two!) by playing Rastan Saga II (procrastination at its finest). I only had a day to pack-up my entire house and load it onto a U-Haul truck.

It was July 2006. Southern California. HOT AS BALLS!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

M1Savage

Yet you were still very "cool" due to the awesome t shirt.  :D

SignOfZeta

Its nice to know when when I visit Japan I won't be the nerdiest mofo there. I was worried...

Anyway, here I am:
chad_and_saul.jpg
IMG

nat

For some reason Zeta, you look exactly how I pictured you. Eerie.

Normally people online look nothing like what you imagine.

nat

This is the most recent picture I have of me. Not great but it "gets the job done":

IMG

Here is an old picture:

IMG

Ceti Alpha

Wow. You look nothing like your avatar. lol  :P When I get home from work I'll post something.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"